Miss Davenport's Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, the drummer had shown up. "I have to make this quick," he said. "Lover Boy pretty much sucks on the drums."

"Take over here," Jamal instructed him, "and keep her quiet."

Within seconds, a dark, shiny whopper sprung from the fly of his pants and he was kneeling down to find my mouth. "Oh, by the way, my name's Asaad," he said with a smile.

"Nice to mmmmmpphhhh," I replied.

Jamal waited until my mouth was full of Asaad and then quickly slid his hefty sex spear into my ass, all the way to the hilt, all at once. If it weren't for Asaad, I'm sure my scream of pleasure would have broken windows for three blocks in all directions. I immediately had another big orgasm.

I was beginning to find lying on my side to be sort of clumsy, so I wrapped my arms around Cedric and rolled over on top of Jamal, pulling Cedric with me. Asaad came along too, of course. I spread my legs widely, my spike heels ripping long holes in the old mattress.

That's when that mischievous look came over Cedric's face. I had seen it sometimes in class, and it was never good news.

He abruptly pulled his cock out of my hungry pussy. I couldn't say anything of course, but I gave him a look like What the hell are you up to?

I didn't have to wonder for long. He held his big black bayonet tightly and pressed it against my sphincter, as if he thought he could fit it into my asshole, right next to Jamal's.

I had, in fact, done that before. I had taken two cocks up my ass simultaneously, and thoroughly enjoyed it. But never two cocks the girth and length of Cedric's and Jamal's.

I turned suddenly away from Asaad, freeing my mouth briefly and said incredulously, "I can't take you both up there! What the hell kind of slut do you think I am anyway?" I would have gone on, but Asaad was back on duty and shut me up again.

"I think," Cedric answered quietly, "that you are the exactly the kind of slut who not only can take us both up your bung hole, but will enjoy it more than anything else we have done so far. Besides, you were begging us to DP you. This is just a different kind of DP. And, you know what? Once we have you a little stretched out by two pricks, maybe we'll try three."

At that, my eyes opened wide in surprise. He might be right about two big cocks, but three? I'd be ripped apart.

"Nah, probably not," Cedric drawled, as if changing his mind. "Maybe three little white cocks, but not three of us. Too dangerous."

As he spoke, the hard, fat head of his raven rod began to slide gradually through the tight opening. I was about to let two black 18-year olds stick their unbelievably enormous cocks up my ass simultaneously in a garbage-strewn back alley. The stretching, the sluttiness, the sheer, raunchy, immensely thrilling filthiness of what I was allowing them to do to me was so electrifying that I knew I was headed for my biggest climax yet.

I was sucking on Asaad so hard that he had his eyes squeezed shut and his jaw clenched, trying valiantly not to cum yet.

"Damn, damn" he said loudly. "Damn!" he repeated, even louder, "I can't even open my eyes and look at you. You're too sexy, I'd cum right away. Damn, damn, damn!"

It took a little while, and I enjoyed every second of it, but eventually Cedric worked his way completely up my rear entrance. His pubic hair was again pressed roughly against my clit. Jamal was sliding in and out with long, slow piston-strokes while Cedric's motions were smaller and quicker, designed to maintain contact with my rigid, pink cum-button, and to maximize my excitement.

Well, let me tell you how well that worked. I fucking blew up, detonated, erupted like Mt. Krakatoa, spraying lava-hot cum in all directions. MY legs flew up in the air and waved convulsively while my sharp fingernails gouged Cedric's well-muscled back. Asaad pumped his steaming sperm soup down my throat. I couldn't keep up with the torrent he produced and began to choke and sputter, but that only made me feel more dirty and debauched and redoubled the strength of my climax. Cedric and Jamal unloaded so far up my ass that I was shitting cum for the next three days.

Asaad gave me a sweet little kiss on my forehead, zipped up his fly and hurried back inside.

From there, I was so giddy, so constantly aroused, that it felt like I was wired into an electric circuit. My brain could have been giving off sparks for all I know. And I lost track a little, and don't remember a lot of the details.

Joey, Denzel, Robert, Terrance, Reginald, Cedric and Jamal all wanted seconds of course, and the rest of the guys from the band came out one at a time - the lead guitar, the bass and the keyboard player. I'm pretty sure they all told me their names, but I wasn't really much interested in that. One of them might have been called Denton, but I'm not certain.

I just jumped from one hard, black slab of monster meat to another. Often enough, I didn't even know who was at the other end of the sex stick that was prodding me to paradise. And I didn't care.

They fucked me in just about every possible way and every possible combination. I do remember hoping that they would find a way to stick two cocks in my pussy and two in my ass at the same time, but I could never figure out the geometry to make that work and I guess they couldn't either.

I also remember Joey fucking my cunt while one of the band guys fucked my ass and the two of them had a "rap battle". The rest of the guys were circled around, clapping time and hooting and cheering at the most insulting or ribald rhymes.

I remember one of Joey's. He looked over my shoulder at the band guy, gave me good thrust and chanted: "This ho' so goddamn hot, she fuck the whole damn hood. But little cock like yours, don't do 'er no damn good"

The band guy got really far up my ass, and I squirmed in pleasure. I was so enraptured, I think my eyes must have rolled back into my head.

Then he replied: "Look how much she loves my cock. I make her beg for more. If I fucked her three times, she'd still scream out for four."

"Not bad," said Joey, "but try this one", as he shifted to the traditional "so ugly" theme: "Your mother's so fuckin' ugly, she scares the dogs away. And they run a whole lot further from your father's cheap toupee."

That one drew mostly groans and cat-calls from the audience.

After that, I missed several because I was cumming again. And the guys were too busy with the rap battle to worry about keeping me quiet, so I was howling my fucking head off. "AAAAAAAHHH..... OH... OH... OH... OH... UUUUUNGH....... FUUUUUUUUUCK....... UUUUUNGH..... FUUUUUUUUCK", punctuated by high-pitched shrieks, "EEEEEEEEEEYY.. OOOOOOOWWWWW", and stuff like that, until Joey finally put his hand over my mouth.

When I was done shrieking and moaning, snarling and cumming, they were still rapping. And it was the band guy's turn: "Your sister's so fuckin' ugly, she'll always be unwed. And I'd rather have her mug me, that let her in my bed."

Joey decided to return to the always popular (but not particularly credible) small penis motif: "Your cock is so damn tiny, you might as well be white, It's not half the size she needs to feed her appetite"

And I'm pretty sure there were a lot more, but like I said, I was too blissed out to remember any of the others.

But I do remember when the cops arrived.

The cruiser slid quickly and silently across the end of the alley, blue lights flashing, but no siren. Whoever was fucking me at that point (I think it was probably Reginald, Jamal and the bass player from the band.) stopped momentarily, but made no move to withdraw. None of the other guys made any attempt to run away or hide.

I realized immediately that someone in the neighborhood must have heard and reported my protracted shrieking during the rap battle. I remember thinking that these cops had shown up so quickly you would have thought that I was a couple dozen honey-glazed, or maybe a box of jelly-filled.

Two tall, black, handsome officers exited the squad car and strolled down the alley toward us in their best Clint Eastwood saunter, using their heavy cop flashlights to inspect us and everything else in the alley. As they approached, Reginald, Jamal and the bass player (or whoever) resumed what they been doing before the cops arrived.

Joey stood straight and took a couple of steps toward the cops with his right hand extended.

"Good evening, officers," Joey began.

They brushed right by him, grim expressions on their square-jawed faces.

They stopped a few feet short of where I was being chaperoned to seventh heaven by three stiff, black Cyclops-class cocks.

"What's going on, here," asked the taller and better-looking officer.

I let the cock slip out of my mouth and began stroking it.

"These dear black .... UUUUNNNGGHHH...scholars are celebrating - OH DEAR GODDDDD -their prom with a friendly, little... OOOoooOOOO.... student-teacher gang bang.......YESSSSS... " I answered.

"But I think they might benefit ......HuuuuuH.... HuuuH.... HuuuH... from a little help and guidance from experienced and responsible ...AH ...AH ...AH ...AH ....members of the law enforcement community. I know I would."

They stood with their legs spread and hands on their hips. "Was any force or coercion used here, ma'am?" asked the other officer grimly.

"I have to admit, Uh, Uh, UH-fficer," I grunted as my lovers continued to pound away just as if there were nothing happening. "I may have used a little. I mean, I had to practically twist these fools' arms to get them to fuck me,"

I grabbed for the tall one's pant leg and yanked hard, in a desperate attempt to pull his pants right off.

I'm afraid your story lacks credibility, ma'am," the less-tall one deadpanned. "It's hard to imagine you'd ever need to twist any black man's arm to have sexual relations with you, least of all these randy bucks here. Fools they may be, but every black baby boy knows what a lovely, wet, white pussy is for."

A visible rippling in the crotch area of his tight trousers gave away a large, growing and very promising tumescence. His partner displayed the same symptoms. And I have always been a sucker for a big dick in uniform, particularly when it's a big, black dick. And particularly when there are two of them.

"You're ... soooOOOOoooooOOO ...sweet, I warbled, "and you and your partner can have a turn as soon as these eager studs are done."

The tall one sauntered back to the cruiser to radio HQ. He picked up the microphone and I could hear him talking to the dispatcher. "Looks like we're dealing with serious gang-related activity here, Carol. We're going to need back-up, so send a couple more cruisers, and this is community-sensitive, so make sure all the officers are male and black."

"And good-looking and well-hung," I shouted as loud as I could.

After a second's pause, I heard the dispatcher's voice crackling back. She had the tell-tale inflection and cadence of a southern black woman. " 'Community-sensitive'? Bullshit," she spat. "That don't sound like no 'community-sensitive'. That just sounds like another one of your white nympho-ho gang bangs. Ain't that so?"

"C'mon, Carol," the cop wheedled. "The protocols say, when we call for back-up, you have to send back-up. So send MacDonough and Lincoln and Sweeney and... what's Sweeney's partner? Oh, yeah, Morris."

"Says I gotta send back-up, but don't say I have to send who you ask for," Carol laughed. "Maybe I'll send Zamolski and Bratten."

"The lesbian swat team?" the tall cop exclaimed. They'll come in shooting and the Department will have another big mess to clean up."

"Okay, okay," Carol conceded. I'm feeling generous. I'll send you MacDonough and Linclon, but not Sweeney and Morris. They're both married and I'm not havin' that on my conscience."

"Isn't Lincoln married?" the office asked.

"He is," Carol said, "But his wife's cheatin' on 'im with most of the the third shift over at Precinct 7. So might as well give 'im a chance for a little pay-back. Now put me on the cruiser's external speaker so I can have a word with your little, white STD dispenser."

"But...," he began.

"No fuckin' buts, or you won't be fuckin' her butt," Carol interrupted. "You'll be dispatched to the search and rescue detail at the pet poo section of the municipal landfill."

He flipped a switch, hung up the mike, and stepped back from the cruiser.

By now, I was done with Reginald, Jamal and the bass player (or, as I say, whoever) and was sitting on the mattress, legs wide-splayed and cum oozing from every orifice.

"YO, sleazy, white, nympho-ho slut! Listen up," the cruiser's public address speaker thundered, as the tall cop rushed back to the car to turn the volume down.

"These be some certified fresh, premium, first-class black police studs I'm sending you," Carol continued using substantially fewer decibels. "They got the big, black cocks you need. But you'd better appreciate them right and send them back to us in good working order and disease-free. Hear me skank-o?"

By now I was looking at the two cops as if to ask, Who is this crazy woman?

"I said good workin' order and...."

The tall one flipped a switch, picked the microphone back up and said, "Yo, Carol. She gets the idea. Lighten up, lady." Then after a pause. "Yes, I'll be sure to inform her of her right to remain silent. And, in fact, I will strongly suggest that she avail herself of that right."

He and his partner locked their service weapons in the cruiser, slid their uniform pants off and sauntered back down the alley toward me.

And my god, their equipment was enormous. The tall one, who pulled me down on top of him and came at me from the front, had a slab of meat which was every bit as big and beautiful as Joey's. The not-so-tall cop had a cock which was not as long, but was actually thicker than any I had ever seen before. He positioned himself behind me, but instead of shoving his bulky bad boy up my ass, he started squeezing it into my pussy, right beside his partner.

At first, I thought it would never fit. But I knew that the attempt was going to be a whole lot of fun, so I was more than willing to try. And he kept at it, pulling back a little, then forcing it further in. Little by little he stretched me out and worked his way in. And the tall officer was helping by thrusting his big prick all the way in and moving around to stretch the walls of my vagina even more. Just the idea of what they were doing and the thought of so much penis in my pussy triggered a long series of small, short climaxes even before that second super-fat cock was all the way in.

By the time the burly boner was wedged halfway into my cunt, the erotic pleasure of being so stretched, so completely filled and so pornographically used was powerful enough that I almost passed out. My mouth hung slackly open, saliva drooling from the corners, my eyes rolled back into my head. My arms and legs quivered spastically as I groaned and grunted my loud and inarticulate passion.

"Remember, you do have the right to remain silent," Cedric teased. But what difference would a little caterwauling make now, I thought? What was anyone going to do? Call the cops again? I could only hope. Pleeeeeeze, call them. Please call the gigantic, colossal, humongous, rock-hard, pussy-pleasing, black cock-cops.

Just as the shorter cop's double-wide finally got all the way in, a leg-waving, head-spinning climax smacked me with bone-crushing force, eliciting an orgasmic shriek loud enough to frighten that poor little dog. And then something happened that had never happened before. I couldn't stop cumming. Wave after wave of intense and unrelenting orgasm swept over me for two minutes, three, four - I have no idea how long.

At first, my two-man SWAT team was alternating their thrusts, but when my climax seemed to be about to begin to fade, they switched to simultaneous thrusts with thrilling results and instantly renewed my frenzy. Then, after a while, they went back to alternating strokes. I don't remember how many times they switched back and forth. I was too busy cumming.

Eventually, they took pity on me and and stopped thrusting. They were probably worried that I would eventually have a heart attack.

They paused for five or ten seconds, then flipped me over on my back and the thick-cocked cop pulled out of my cunt and shoved his black behemoth up my back door.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I yowled, as he sank it all the way in, right to the balls. Suddenly, I was ready for more - real ready.

I caught my breath, licked my lips and looked up at the tall one. "Do it hard," I whimpered. "Real hard. Pound me good. Hammer me like a freakin' nail."

A smile spread slowly across his broad face.

"Wham!" he exclaimed and slammed me hard enough to make my earrings jingle.

"Uuuughh," I rasped, and then added, "Harder!"

"Wham!" he shouted and bashed me so hard I slid halfway off the thick cock which had been very securely embedded in my ass.

"Uuuughh," I answered. "Good, but harder."

His partner gripped my shoulders tightly so I wouldn't be pushed off of his prick.

"Wham!"

"Uuuughh, harder," I cried. "You, too," I moaned to the cop with the bulky bazooka up my bung hole.

"Bam!" he barked, thrusting so hard my feet flew up off the mattress.

"Uuuughh..... Faster!"

"Wham!"

"Uuuughh.....Harder!"

"Bam!"

"Uuuughh....Faster!"

"Wham!"

"Uuuughh....Harder!"

"Bam!"

"Uuuughh....Faster!"

"Wham!"

"Uuuughh....Harder!"

"Bam!"

Well, you get the idea. That went on until I had two more big, big, screeching, squealing orgasms. That's when the backup unit arrived and - I told you I have a thing for black guys in uniform - I had a total erotic meltdown, because officers MacDonough and Lincoln were just as handsome, just as horny and just as well-equipped as their black brothers in blue.

However, practically the first thing I noticed about officers MacDonough and Lincoln was the pair of shiny, heavy-duty, official cop handcuffs dangling flirtatiously from the belt holding up the official cop pants worn by Officer MacDonough, or maybe it was Officer Lincoln. Then I realized - all four officers must be carrying 'cuffs, although perhaps none of the others as seductively as Officer MacDonough/Lincoln.

OH.....MY.....GOD, uniforms, handcuffs, four big black cocks - a really filthy, unbeatable, irresistible combination.

The four of them fucked me every way we could think of. And most of the ways we thought of involved playing games with those shiny handcuffs, games like my personal favorite, "arrest the sexy whore and fuck the shit out of her." As you might guess, I'm very, very good at that game.

Joey, meanwhile, was moved to wax poetic and offered another impromptu rap: "The cops take the ho and do jus' what they want. The ho lets 'em do it 'cause she needs cock in her cunt."

" 'Want' don't rhyme with 'cunt'," Robert grumbled. " 'Grunt' rhymes with 'cunt'. He should have said 'The cops take the ho and grunt.' That would rhyme."

And then we played another game, which was apparently officers' favorite, "sexy whore turns the tables on dim cops and handcuffs them to each other and fucks the shit out of them." It won't surprise you to hear that I'm very good at that one, too.

Then, seeing how much the gendarmes and I enjoyed our games, Joey and Cedric quickly concocted another. They called it "Trussed-Up Twister", and it quickly became the audience's overwhelming favorite. For that little frolic, Joey instructed me to get down on my hands and knees. Then one side of each of the four sets of handcuffs was snapped in place, one on each wrist and one on each ankle. Next, the audience would point to each of the four officers, one at a time, and decide what kind of position he would start in and which of his limbs would be handcuffed to which of mine. Then, when I was handcuffed to all four cops, the audience would call out "Ready, set, go," and the officers would all try to fuck me simultaneously.