Miss Davenport's Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly had another two unsatisfying orgasms and was about to cum again when I heard Joey say quietly, "It's time."

He must have realized that over-stimulation had me on the verge of going delusional, because he cut the sweet torture short and gestured toward the door with the "EXIT" sign. Robert threw me over his shoulder and carried me through the door and out into the dark, squalid alley on the other side.

The night air brought me back to reality. And what a filthy, fetid reality it was. The alleyway was about twenty-five feet long by fifteen feet across, just big enough for a truck to squeeze past the banks of dented, rusty garbage cans lining each side of the alley and get to the tired, old dumpster at the end.

Several of the garbage cans had been knocked over and their contents strewn across the small space, and four or five large, fat rats who had been feasting on it scattered when we burst through the door. The dumpster, too, was overflowing with putrid garbage from the hotel's kitchen. A mangy three-legged dog was carefully nibbling at it. Occasionally, he would disturb one or two of the biggest, fattest cockroaches I had ever seen, who would attempt to quickly skitter off. But the skinny, little mutt would nimbly and eagerly snap them up, as if they were rare and delectable gourmet treasures.

The only thing I saw, however, was a queen-size mattress lying in the middle of the alley. It was pretty grubby and badly ripped up, but still marginally cleaner than the grimy, slimy pavement.

Thank you, Anjellika,I thought.

I was still slung over Robert's shoulder and the guys were talking about taking turns and arguing about how to decide who would will fuck me first.

"We could draw straws," Jamal offered.

"If we had straws," Cedric pointed out.

"We could throw dice for her," Robert suggested.

"If we had dice," Cedric responded wearily. "I think it should be alphabetical, by first name."

"Nice try, but...." Joey began.

"No turns!! No more waiting!!" I screeched, kicking my feet and waving my arms like a two year-old throwing a tantrum. "You made me wait all night. I need all of your black pricks right now. I need you all at the same time!!!"

Robert dumped me unceremoniously onto the mattress, and I quickly rolled over onto my knees, face down, ass up.

The little dog glanced at me quizzically and sniffed, apparently attracted by my pose, but not sufficiently to interrupt his dinner.

Of course I knew that all seven of those black Romeos couldn't really fuck me simultaneously. But, at that point, I was not exactly rational. In fact, I was about to be gang-fucked in one of the city's darkest, dirtiest, nastiest alleyways by seven of of the city's biggest, blackest most virile cocks, and I was frustrated, angry and ecstatic, all at the same time. The only thoughts running through my head were Finally and It's about time.

"JOOE-EEEEEY," I wailed.

Joey undid his belt and let his pants slide down around his ankles, then knelt behind me. He flipped up my tiny, frilly skirt, slid the head of his wonderful, beautiful, colossal, ebony erection between my pussy lips for lubrication and then placed it against my tiny, tight sphincter. As soon as I felt him in position, I pushed backwards - hard, forcing him in about halfway.

"AAAAAaaaaaaa," I screamed in intense pleasure.

I then relaxed my right arm and leg and pushed forcefully up with my left. Sensing what I wanted, Joey held me tightly around the waist and rolled to his right, flopping over on his back and pulling me with him, my long hair whipping his face. Now I was facing up, my legs spread widely, my spike heels digging deeply into the mattress. The force of our landing drove his long, thick cock the rest of the way up my ass, as far as it could go and maybe a little further.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," I screamed louder in even more intense pleasure.

The swollen lips of my sweet, dripping pussy were opening and closing like the mouth of an ever-hungry baby bird, begging for food from its parents. My clit was buzzing and pulsing in time with my heartbeat.

"Try to keep her quiet, will you please," I heard Joey grunt.

"Rober....," I began, but was cut off when Terrance shoved his silencing cock into my open mouth.

Robert had dropped his trousers, too. He looked at me inquiringly, as if he had no idea what I wanted. I pointed at his huge, stiff cock. Then I pointed at my empty but eager cunt. Then I pointed at his cock again. (I told you he was a little dim.) Cedric, who didn't need to be invited, had started toward me, but Robert shoved him out of the way and knelt between my legs. I sat up a little, supporting myself with my left arm and grabbed Robert's shirt with my other hand, yanking him toward me with a desperate strength that took him by surprise. He lurched forward and the enormous head of his bloated hard-on embedded itself part way into my wet pussy.

If it hadn't been for Terrance, they probably would have heard me in Maryland. Joey began thrusting with gentle strokes in my ass, and I leaned back, seized Robert's butt cheeks with both hands and pulled as hard as I could. Gradually, his big cock sunk deeper and deeper into my snatch until it was completely buried. Then he too began thrusting with gentle strokes.

Quickly, I began lunged roughly up onto Robert's cock, then down onto Joey's. My vigor immediately convinced my lovers that gentleness was not what I needed at that point and they started ramming me more rapidly and forcefully. Within seconds, the climax I had been waiting hours for was building and then, suddenly, it burst.

In fact, it exploded - went off like a fucking A-bomb. I felt like I was blown apart, like my head, hands and feet flew off in all different directions. I was sure that steam must be coming out of my ears and that my eyes were spinning wildly in their sockets. I heard whistles screeching, bells tolling and gongs bonging as if I had won a Las Vegas super slot machine mega jackpot once-in-a-lifetime payoff.

"UUUMMMMPHPHPHPH, I grunted loudly around Terrance's thick meat. "UMPH, UMPH, UMPH, UuUuUuUMMMMMPHPHPHPHPH."

My sharp fingernails dug into Robert's butt. My head thrashed back and forth, jerking Terrance's cock around like a bone in the mouth of a rabid dog. My spike heels dug deeply into the mattress, shredding the cover. It was the biggest, sluttiest, most intense, longest-lasting orgasm I had ever had.

Joey, Robert and Terrance had been stiff for at least a half hour by that time, and my frenzy was too exciting for them to hold off any longer either.

Just as my climax finally began to fade, Terrance began pumping his love juice down my throat so fast and furious I couldn't swallow it quickly enough. I began to gag and cough and his cum erupted from the corners of my mouth and drooled from my chin. Meanwhile, I could feel Joey's and Robert's cocks simultaneously start to jerk and pulse as they shot their heavy wads of semen deep inside of me. The three of them growled triumphantly in a deep-throated trio of gratification.

In fact, those three big, strong, black studs blew their loads so passionately and powerfully that it actually set me off again. And before that first nuclear detonation had completely faded, I went off again, even more forcefully this time, like a damn 100 megaton H-bomb. It was so powerful that I almost lost consciousness.

When that second orgasm was over at last, I felt completely wiped out, totally spent. But when I looked up and saw that the four other members of our little social group had all dropped their pants and that there were four more huge and rigid black hard-ons waiting their turn, my torpor quickly lifted and my clit began to tingle again. And when the vocalist from the band walked out and began to take his tight trousers off, my voracious sexual need returned like it had never been away.

Robert was lying on top of me, nearly passed out, 250 pounds of semi-comatose dead weight. I tried giving him a little push.

"Robert, honey, time to get up. Someone else's turn now," I whispered sweetly. But he didn't respond.

"C'mon, broface. Give another brother a chance," Denzel whined grabbing Robert's shoulders and pulling as hard as he could.

I helped him, pushing up against Robert's solid chest. He seemed to rouse a little and rolled off me, his still-hard dick coming out of my tight cunt with an audible "POP", like a cork being pulled out of a bottle of Champagne. His thick splooge came gushing out and soaked the mattress.

As soon as Robert was off, I began to sit up and Joey helped me with a little shove. His cock exited my asshole with a similar noise and a spray of semen, and I ended up on my knees, facing a feast most sluts can only dream about - five hard, dark meat-monsters swaying at anywhere between eye and mouth levels.

The band leader's love muscle was particularly impressive. It stood straight up, like an obscene flagpole. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

He looked around the alley. "Wow, this is even better than that website, he said. "What's it called 'Blacks on Bombs', right? "

"Something like that, answered Joey. "And the other name for it is 'Dog Shit' or something, isn't it?"

"What's his name, Sweetie-Pie?" I asked the band leader, finally tearing my gaze away from his manhood and looking up into his brown eyes.

"Same as mine," he answered. "It's Lover Boy."

"Your name is Lover Boy?" I purred happily.

"My stage name, the name of my band and what the girls all call me, and also the name of my big, black friend here," he answered proudly.

"Well, bring that lover boy to Momma, " I said, opening my mouth and extending my tongue in welcome.

He took a step toward me and I impatiently lunged for him, grabbing his cock firmly and licking it slowly from base to tip. He took it in his hand to lower its head to the level of my mouth. But it was too stiff to bend down that far, so he had lean forward. As he slid its length into my greedy mouth, I reached for Denzel and Cedric.

I naturally have a large and accommodating throat. But cocks like Joey's and Lover Boy's are right at the limit of what I can swallow. Gradually, the gigantic hard-on disappeared completely into my mouth. It must have looked like I was swallowing a tree branch. The other guys groaned as the slutty sight made their cocks even harder, so hard they ached and throbbed. So hard I could see their cocks bounce and twitch in time with their heart beats.

I reached for Denzel and Cedric and stroked their steel-stiff sex swords. I repeated my trick of making Lover Boy disappear between my fat, glossy lips. Reginald and Jamal crowded in, shoving their swollen shafts into my face, wanting their share of what Lover Boy was getting.

The situation was now reversed. The four members of the posse who were crowding around me had been rigid for at least a half an hour. They were desperate to cum, but it was my turn to tease a little and make them suffer.

I let Lover Boy's big, black babe-basher slide slowly out of my mouth. "Lover Boy," I cooed. "Why don't you go 'round the back and see if there's another way in?"

I dropped to all fours and he moved around behind me and eagerly spread my ass cheeks, then suddenly froze.

You see, I recently added a second tattoo - an anal tattoo - literally. I had "BBC ONLY" tattooed in fancy script right on my sphincter. It hurt even more than I was afraid it would, but I got good and drunk first and kept it short and the letters small and it was over pretty quickly. I had the tattoo guy do it nice and dark, with plenty of ink, so that when it was all stretched out around some gigantic piece of man meat, it would still be clear and legible.

For those of you who may not know, "BBC" stands for "Big Black Cock". Of course, the tattoo isn't quite accurate. Any guy I'm going to fuck, regardless of his color, can stick it up my ass if he wants, unless I happen to really want it in some other hole at that particular time. But I figured Joey and the rest of my black boy friends would appreciate the sentiment and find it exciting. I was right, of course. And I also figured that it would make my white lovers feel special when I let them fuck my asshole, or even better, begged them to do it. And I was right about that, too.

"That's the sluttiest, sexiest thing I've ever seen," Lover Boy hissed in a love-struck whisper. "If I go in there, I'll never want to leave.

He knelt down and pressed the head of his cock against my tender ass-hole.

"Aaaaaaah," I sighed. "I think you found the highway to heaven."

He wrapped one arm around my waist and slid his hand under my lacy skirt and between my legs to grab my hard, fat love button, while he used his other hand to tease my puffy nipples. And as I swallowed Jamal's huge cock, Lover Boy's slipped slowly all the way up my ass.

For the next several minutes, Lover Boy pounded on the back door, while Cedric, Jamal, Denzel and Reginald all assaulted my mouth. They weren't very good at taking turns, so sometimes two or three of them would try to get in at the same time. I, for my part, was certainly willing to try, but the best I could do was to sort of get my lips around two of their hefty heads at once. But couldn't actually get both bulky broncos into my mouth.

I finally managed to get one of them alone in my mouth - it happened to be Jamal - and gulped him down greedily. I let him stay deep in my throat, sliding him in and out a little, and moving my head in small circles, as long as my breath lasted. He squeezed his eyes shut, moaned loudly and grabbed at the sides of my head with his big, powerful hands, as if clinging to something that would save his life.

Of course, I only had two hands and one mouth, which meant that it was all a little complicated. I looked so filthy and smutty inhaling Jamal's thick cock that the sight drove the Reginald, Cedric and Denzel wild. I was at least able to stroke two of the impatient studs (not that they were happy about having to wait for my mouth), but poor Denzel was left holding his own dong, and he was pissed about it.

All three of them were vehemently demanding their turns in my windpipe and crowding in around me, pressing their aching, eager love clubs against my face, my forehead, my hair, urgently trying to find a way into my mouth.

Somehow, when I came up for air and let Jamal slip out from between my lips, I managed to get Reginald in, all by himself and gave him the same treatment, then Cedric and finally Denzel. Then I went back to Jamal to repeat the process.

All of this inevitably led to a certain amount of barely controlled hostility, and even a little pushing and shoving. But having four brawny, handsome, very hung guys all fighting to get their cocks into my mouth at the same time was incredibly exciting and, with Lover Boy doing his expert best, I came about three more times.

But before long, the four rivals for my oral favors got so testy, I began to be afraid that they might come to blows.

Jamal, for some reason, seemed to feel particularly neglected. At one point when Denzel's fat cock was completely hidden in my oral embrace, Jamal angrily complained, "C'mon bro. You're hogging the slut. Give a nigga a chance." And he began impatiently pulling on Denzel's arm.

"Hey, asshole," Cedric responded, spinning Jamal around. "You don't need to use that slave language. Words like 'nigger' were invented by small-minded white folks to insult us and keep us in our place. You can't make the insult go away by adopting the word and acting as if you invented it. It's like gay people calling themselves 'queer". It doesn't work. You're from Africa. You're an Afro-American. Be proud of it. Call yourself by your right name."

"Okay, you're probably right," Denzel admitted. "But right now, all I want to do is fuck this ho, so leave me be, ....brother," he said, spitting out the word "brother" sarcastically.

"Maybe Cedric's right," Robert, who was now completely revived, mumbled, "but I still think dose queers are a bunch of damn faggots."

I had my own solution to the growing hostility.

"Come on guys," I urged, "Spray me with your hot cum. Do it now. Shoot it all over my face, my tits, in my hair and my eyes. Cover me with it. I want to drown in it."

It was true. I really did want to see and feel them spurting their gallons of lust for me. I wanted their four swollen soldiers to shoot a staccato salute to my seductive powers, soaking me with their scalding slugs, while the misses and ricochets speckled the grimy walls of this sleazy alley with their undying love. I longed to be drowned in their guy-goo and blinded by their steaming splooge. And I needed, really needed, to feel their torrid tribute to my irresistible allure splash across my face, drool down over my heavily-rouged cheeks and drip in sticky strings from my chin.

And they were all lined up, their big privates at stiff attention, ready to do it.

Until Joey stuck his nose into it.

The big jerk.

"No, no, no. Hold on," he said. "We don't want her to get all messed up. Not yet anyway. If you guys come all over her, her makeup's going to run. Her hair's going to get all wet and stringy and she's going to look just awful. We've got a lot more fucking to do. At the very least there are four more guys in the band. We need her looking good. So a couple of you cum in her mouth. One at a time, but quickly. Then the other two give her a good fucking. Take turns. Like the gentlemen and scholars I know you are. And try not to get it all over her face...yet."

Now that was a pretty arbitrary resolution to the problem. But the important thing was that it was Joey's arbitrary resolution, so the guys would all accept it. And I hate to admit, but it actually worked out pretty well.

I took Reginald first, then Denzel. Each erupted powerfully in my mouth, gushing their sticky seed while Lover Boy did his anal magic, and I climaxed and sucked and gulped the cum as quickly as I could. A lot of it did squirt out around the edges of my mouth and dribbled down my chin. But when I was done, I still looked gorgeous. Just like always.

Lover Boy came, too, and when he pulled out, his slimy semen cascaded out of my anus and ran down the backs of my thighs. Joey tossed me a towel he produced from somewhere. Lover Boy gave me a polite little bow, pulled his pants up and said, "Time to get back to the band before the audience gets tired of instrumentals."

I quickly used the towel to clean up and rolling onto my left side, grabbed Cedric's big stiffie firmly and pulled him down in front of me.

"My pussy is getting lonely," I whined and slung my right leg over his hips, attacking his mouth with my lips and tongue. Now Cedric is a smart guy and an avid reader, so I'm pretty sure he saw my little pubic tattoo and figured out what I wanted from him. He pressed the head of his boner against my sopping-wet cunt and pushed.

"OOOOOooooooOOOOO," I moaned as Cedric's enormous ebony schlong did a slow disappearing act in my hot hole. "OH, OH, OH, OOOOOOOOH."

When I threw my leg over Cedric, it exposed my asshole to Jamal, and I was hoping to inspire him to fill that little opening. But instead, perhaps still concerned about my uninhibited vocalizations, he put his colossal cock, or at least as much of it as would fit, back into my mouth.

I took hold of his black boner, pulled it out briefly and tried to tell him what I really wanted. "DP mumph," I said before he shoved it back in.

I tried again, "DP me," got out before he silenced me again.

Meanwhile, Cedric had settled into a good rhythm with long strokes, each one ending in grinding contact between his pubic hair and my tingling, little love knob.

My next try sounded like, "DP..... aaahhh..... aaahhh.... AAAAHHH.... OOO... OOO... UNGH... UNGH.... UNGH," as another orgasm swept over me.