Miss Frumpy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Mr. Hanigan."

"Nothing to be sorry about ... It's just a normal reaction. The reason I told you to watch his hands is because if you give off signals that you do not intend, or if he reads them wrong, he will try something with his hands. So this time, be ready to slap my hands away."

And he was about to do that when he stopped himself. "Prudence, before we do this, I have to make something clear. This is way beyond what the corporate handbook discusses. I am like a football coach, teaching you how to catch a pass. This is not work related at all."

"I understand Mr. Hanigan. It's alright ... I'm just learning." and shut up and kiss me again, she wanted to say.

"Okay, but this may be a shock to your system ... let's try it with your eyes open first. Watch my hands and if they get near, figure out how to fend them off." And he put his hands on her waist.

She swatted them off, wondering if he was really going to touch her in a naughty way.

"No ... remember it is acceptable for my hands to be on your waist, arms, shoulders, face or head. Now with my hands on your waist he might try and touch you like this. Good. Now let's just consider what you did. You swatted my hand before it got close. Again, this is part of your strategy. There is the three second rule and there are the gray areas."

The fact that he almost touched her titty had her heart racing, "What do you mean gray areas?"

"Okay ... let's say my hand is here on your back ... and I slide it up. Do you see? My hand is still on your back and yet my arm is touching your breast."

"Is that okay or not?" she said weakly, enjoying the pressure of his arm sliding over her breast. This was more fun than kissing.

"That's your strategy. You have to decide. It is not considered a grab unless the hand actually touches the breast. (And he placed his hand on her tit and quickly pulled it away, her eyes grew big) And let me explain about the three second rule. If I make a grab for your breast you have more gray area up to three seconds. (He put it back on) You can swat it away before it gets there, let him feel it for a second like this ... then swat it away or push it away ... or you can let him feel it as much as he likes like this ... for three seconds. If you take it away before three seconds, you are still telling him he has to respect you ... okay, you can push it away, it has been more than three seconds ... Prudence!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Hanigan ... but I don't know ... this is making me ..." ... she was wondering why he was talking so much, she wasn't really listening.

And his hand was still on her tit, kneading and pinching.

"Exactly Prudence. You need to learn your own body ... to read your own tolerances. If you know you start feeling like that after just a few seconds, then stop it before it gets that far. (He took it off) Okay, still with your eyes open and without kissing ... lets try again. (He grabbed it again) Before you feel like you are losing control, push it away ... Prudence ... please Prudence I need you to cooperate. This will get even harder when we try it kissing and then there are other moves."

"I'm sorry Mr. Hanigan ... I will try and concentrate."

He finally let go.

"Okay this time let's try kissing and pushing my hands away." And he kissed her deeply for a few seconds then tried with both hands, something he had not done before.

She moaned out loud and leaned her chest into his hands as he brushed over her nipples.

George was about to say something ... it was five seconds squeezing and caressing her tits ... then ten pinching her nipples and hearing her moan ... then twenty into the kiss ...

Then a car door shut.

George broke the kiss and took his hands away, "Prudence, your parents ... we weren't watching the time." He looked for his suit jacket, finding that, he folded it over his arm ... to hold down in front of his pants.

She finally opened her eyes. She looked around the kitchen, quickly put the dishes, silverware, and glasses in the dishwasher and then pushed her boss toward the front door, hearing her parents come up the steps.

"Yes Mr. Hanigan I will look those over before our meeting tomorrow morning." she said as she reached and opened the front door. "Is there anything you need from the 841 report?"

"No, what you have already done is fine."

"Hi Mom, Dad ... this is my boss, Mr. Hanigan. He stopped by with some reporting requirements that I will need to have ready before our eight thirty meeting tomorrow."

They greeted each other, the parents with suspicion because Mr. Hanigan was not one of theirs ... not because they suspected he had been doing anything with his daughter.

And George drove home.

In the car he couldn't believe he had done that. It was like he was thirteen again, when he had felt up his first girl. He knew he had become aroused doing it to Prudence ... it was stupid and childish. He decided to put a stop to it before something happened and he really did violate company policy.

Prudence went up to her room and had a melt down. She was feeling things she had never felt before. She had no idea just touching could feel so good. But she, like George decided that they couldn't do that again. She was worried she would embarrass herself like she had with moaning like that.

The following day at work they both tried to say it at the same time ... that the lessons had gone too far. They both agreed to discontinue their Wednesday night sessions.

And they were both comfortable with their decision Friday, over the weekend, Monday, and Tuesday, but when Wednesday rolled around ... they both conceded that she needed more help with conversation. So George was invited back for dinner.

And nothing more happened that night, he coached and she practiced.

The following Wednesday started out the same, but after dinner Prudence had another question. "You mentioned that there were other postures for that first date kiss. Not that I want to do that again ... maybe you could just describe what you meant by postures."

"Yes, okay ... let me see ... I think what I was referring to was that he might try to use his hands other ways, depending upon the posture of the kiss. For instance, if you are wrapped around each other tightly, he may reach for your posterior rather than your breasts. And if you might be sitting or at an angle ... and depending what you are wearing ... he may try to slide his hands between your thighs. And then there is the press." George was using his hands in the air to illustrate the moves.

"The press?" Prudence saw his hands squeeze like that in the air, she was wondering what that felt like for real.

"Yes. It's a fact of nature that men are aroused easily both visually and by proximity. If he is being forward, he might press his arousal into you. Now the press does not violate the three second rule and is expected on the second or third date. You should consider it a complement. But on a first date, a real gentleman would never do that, in fact he should go to extraordinary means to keep his arousal away from you even if he is at full mast." And yet George knew that he expected a blow job at least on the first date. Inside, he had no idea why he was telling her all this crap.

"At full mast?"

"Yes, a colloquial expression, a sailing metaphor for a full erection."

"Oh." she said finding herself intrigued. "And you mentioned that the first date kiss was different from the second and subsequent date kisses."

"Yes, as we did that night, the first date kiss is with mouth closed, lips pressed. The subsequent kisses can go french ... unlimited and he will still respect you as long as he doesn't get beyond first base."

"What is first base? I've heard that before."

"The three second caress. Anything beyond three seconds and openly caressing breasts and buttocks is considered second base, flesh on flesh sexual stimulation is third base and intercourse, of course, is a home run." And George again astounded himself ... where had these definitions come from? It was more crap that he just made up and he knew not why.

"I see," she said and sat there thinking for a few minutes. "Mr. Hanigan I was wondering if you might just demonstrate the other type of kiss. I know it seems forward of me, but it is probably expected and I just feel so insecure at never having done it before. But of course, we do not need to try the first base routine with the hands again."

"I understand ... should we stand or go into the living room to do this? And we have to watch the time."

"Yes, I have an alarm clock, let me get that."

She quickly cleaned the dishes from the table, ran up to her bedroom, and was back downstairs in the living room. She set the clock to give him ten minutes to get away before her parents arrived.

"Okay, let's try standing first." George placed her arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss. He started with his mouth closed, but then opened it and used his tongue.

Prudence found herself moaning again, "Oh, sorry."

"No need to be sorry, the moan is expected ... it is the woman's sign of arousal and greatly enhances the experience. Women are expected to be vocal, the more vocal the better." And George was thinking of Lizzy, screaming 'Fuck Me with that Monster Cock!' at the top of her lungs ... if he ever needed an image to beat off by, he would close his eyes and remember that.

And Prudence was just wishing he would shut up and kiss her some more.

"Now this time repeat everything I do." He went into some passionate kissing, using his tongue all around and then stopped again.

She was moaning louder.

"And this kiss is a signal from either partner that they want this to go further." He pumped his tongue in and out of her mouth, she moaned unexpectantly again and then he stopped.

"And this is the press we discussed ... can you feel my arousal? And whether you press back is another signal you are sending ... again, not acceptable on the fist date." Yeah, more crap coming out of his mouth that he seemed helpless to stop ... his first dinner date with 'Prissy Susan', she answered the door naked, she didn't know how to cook, so all he ate was her pussy.

"I see," as she pressed her crotch hard back at his, rocking it back and forth. "Oh ... Mmmm ... Is every man as large as this?"

"No, I guess I am a bit larger than average. Some are very small and some very large."

"What does that mean?" as she continued grinding and vocalizing her feelings. "Is there a good or a bad? ... Oh."

"Yes, depending ... there are some women that will not feel stimulated at all by a very small penis. And some will not be able to take a very large one. Acceptable should be in the four to nine inch range. You are tall so you might enjoy larger. But there is always someone for everyone, no matter the size of the equipment."

"Mmmm ... So you were saying there were other postures to worry about?" she was wishing she had the courage to just lift her skirt and slide her panties up and down his swollen member.

"Yes. We already went over the breast grab like this ... remember the three second rule? good ... well from this position I could caress your buttocks. See?"

"Yes, that's nice ... but I think I like the breast caress better." as she moaned loudly each time he caressed her. She was still rocking up and down on his swelling.

"There are reasons for both and I have two hands, so I can do both."

"Yes, that's better ... oh ... Mr. Hanigan ... Mmmm ... yes!"

"Prudence, we are learning about your tolerance. Have you forgotten about the three second rule?"

"Yes ... Oh ... but I thought we were discussing the second date ... about first base ... Mmmm."

"Prudence we are on second base already since you have allowed me unlimited caressing."

"Oh ... Mr. Hanigan that feels so good ... especially when you pinch my nipple like that ... oh, yes! Can I keep doing the press at the same time? ... like this ... am I allowed to do that?" she asked enthusiastically.

"No, Prudence, I think you are pushing this beyond the press ... that is called grinding. If we were on the couch it would be called dry humping with our clothes still on."

"Oh, do you want to get on the couch?" she was hoping.

And he stopped her, holding her body away from his. "Yes, let's do that because I want to show you another posture problem. Okay, just sit here beside me ... and I'll put my arm around you. Now you can see there are different considerations ... as you can feel ... I can use the hand around your neck to caress your breast."

"Yes, that's nice ... oh."

"And then my other hand is free to caress your posterior."

"Oh, I see ... that feels nice too ... Oh ... Mr. Hanigan." but she wanted to do that pressing again.

"And you will notice that you should never lift your knee ... go ahead and lift it. Right ... now you can see you just gave me access to caress your ..."

"Oh Mr. Hanigan ... George ... don't do that ... George?"

"Yes, so you see, the rule is never to lift your leg ... so you can put it down."

She reluctantly did, holding onto his neck tightly, her heart was racing. "Mr. Hanigan?" she leaned her body into his, trying to catch her breath and slow her pounding heart. "Was that third base?"

"No, Prudence ... third base is always under the clothing."

"Oh." she responded. "Was that all that you wanted to show me?" she asked, her heart still pounding, hoping he would say no, hoping he would show her under the clothing.

"No ... let's kiss again and I will show you what to watch out for ... this is dangerous Prudence ... are you ready for this?"

"Yes, George, I mean Mr. Hanigan," as she held her eyes closed and waited for him to start kissing her again, hoping it would become dangerous.

George started kissing her again passionately; he waited a couple of minutes as she continued moaning, the arm he had around her neck was caressing her breast. Then with his other hand he reached between her legs and slowly slid his hand up her thigh on top of her skirt.

She screamed into his mouth a little and didn't grab his hand. When he reached her mound she pulled his face in tight and ground her crotch into his hand, screaming and moaning into his mouth with her tongue pumping back and forth into his, having difficulty breathing.

Then the alarm went off.

He started to pull away and she grabbed his hand, grinding into it harder.

"Prudence ... Prudence!" as he tried to pull his hand away from her crotch. "Now you see why this is dangerous. It is very difficult to recover from that." George yanked his hand away.

Prudence was holding herself, trying to calm down, her heart was still racing harder than anytime she had ever experienced at the gym. And she had started perspiring.

"Prudence I will see you at the office tomorrow. Do you think we should continue these lessons?" He had turned away from her so that his raging hardon wouldn't be as noticeable.

Prudence still had not opened her eyes yet. But she didn't want him not to come back. She opened them, fanning her face, "Yes, I think I need to learn more ... I don't seem to have any control. As you said before, I need to learn my tolerances."

"That makes sense ... I guess your inexperience makes this more difficult. I can see how the first man you date might take advantage of that ... it would be helpful for you to learn that control. Goodnight Prudence, I will see you at work tomorrow."

"Goodnight, George ... I mean Mr. Hanigan," she responded as she slowly rose and walked him to the door.

Back in his car George was thinking of what a cad he was. But he also knew she was too easy. While this had been fun like a school boy kind of fun, he was worried she would let go and he would too. There was too much danger in that. She was Miss Frumpy and he couldn't risk losing his reputation or his job. He thought he would give her one or two more lessons and then send her out on her own, releasing him from any liability he might have incurred from being her coach. Then they could go back to just eating together.

Prudence stared out the front window watching him drive away and then saw her parents come home. "Damn it!" she said out loud as she went to her room, not knowing who it was she was mad at.

*****

The next day Prudence was distracted to a fault. She couldn't concentrate and had hot flashes all day long. Her body was reminding her what his hands had done. At the gym after work she stayed over two hours and punished her body.

As she tried to get to sleep that night, she lay there and just wanted George to kiss her some more. He was her boss, she shouldn't feel like that, he was just teaching her ... but she couldn't get those feelings out of her head.

When Friday came and everyone was leaving for the weekend. She found herself knocking at George's door. "Mr. Hanigan?"

"Yes Prudence come in."

She entered and shut the door behind her.

"We have an open door policy; I hope no one saw you close the door."

"No sir, I waited until everyone outside left for the weekend."

"Then what is it you wished to see me about?"

"Mr. Hanigan I was just thinking about your idea to go make observances at a bar or dancing. I feel as though I am being forward again ... I don't know if you already have plans, a date or something ... but if you would look at this map?" She laid a couple of map sheets out on his desk. "This town is about ninety minutes ... I checked, there are no employees that live within sixty miles of that town. I was wondering if we could drive there on Saturday night ... or tonight if you are busy ... to do your observances?"

"I see, Prudence ... yes this town seems like the right place for that ... because someone from our company would not understand. Okay, we should carpool, to save gas."

"Yes, I have already thought of that ... we could meet here (pointing to another map sheet), leave my car, or yours if you want me to drive."

"I will drive," he insisted, knowing his windows were mirrored and there would be less chance of being seen. Funny, he thought to himself, he hadn't set up a date for Saturday night in a while ... date ... he couldn't remember how far back it was, couple of months ... maybe when he was finished helping Prudence in a month of so. He was still nervous about being spotted by random chance. "Let's say five o'clock Saturday, we can eat when we get there."

"Yes sir. Five o'clock Mr. Hanigan."

*****

Saturday came quickly and he dressed like he would for a regular date. But he was getting more nervous. What if someone would see him? He changed again. He put on a business suit so he could pretend he was there on business, just being friendly with Miss Frumpy, not on an actual date.

Pulling into that parking lot she had circled on that map sheet, George the cad did not get out to open the door for her ... he didn't want to risk being seen. But she had been smart about where she parked her car. There was not much traffic and it looked fairly safe behind the buildings.

"Mr. Hanigan I just want to thank you for your help. You are the best boss a woman could have. I don't know how I will be able to repay you for all this coaching." she said as she was getting in his expensive coupe.

"A happy employee is reward enough." He hated having said that, it sounded so stupid. And yet what were his motivations? He puzzled over that for almost half the ride. Was he just being noble, trying to help his best section manager? Was it pity? It definitely wasn't for the sex. While he knew he had become aroused at their kissing and petting, he could think of a dozen women with better bodies and more sex appeal that would play hide the sausage with him. So it wasn't making any sense. This was way beyond the call of duty to his employer ... and they might even fire him for doing it. He started questioning his own sanity.

123456...8