Miss Frumpy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers

The woman just stood there, even bent over a little as George slid Pru's arm up and down several times.

After Prudence pulled her arm away, the woman slowly turned around. She slid her one hand over Pru's ass and then took her other hand and slipped it down the front of her low riding slacks.

Pru was never expecting that ... and George was right behind her, breathing hard into her ear, watching what was happening to her.

She stayed there fingering Pru's pussy for almost fifteen minutes, before the woman's friend interrupted them. She pulled her fingers out and licked them dry, making a 'V' with her tongue between her fingers.

When the woman walked away, Prudence pulled George by the arm out of the pub to their car. She wanted to go home.

George opened the door for her, but reached inside and slid the seat all the way back reclining it all the way.

"George, I thought you said I wasn't supposed to act slutty? ... and I can't sit with the seat all the way back like that."

But she was standing behind the open door and George was unbuttoning her slacks. Then he slid her slacks and her skimpy panties all way to her knees.

"George!"

"Sit down now." he directed, helping her to the seat and taking her slacks, panties and shoes all the way off, tossing them in the back. Then he climbed in with her and closed the door.

As soon as she saw what he was doing, she pulled off her top and bra ... she was completely naked.

A few people knocked on the window hearing a woman's screams coming from that car over the next forty minutes. But George ignored them ... Prudence had two more orgasms before he climbed over into the driver's seat and drove home. She had passed out ... like he promised.

George had to help Prudence pull her slacks and top back on in the parking garage of his building. She was still a little shaky, carrying her bra and panties in her hand.

When they were inside his apartment Prudence had to know, "George, what happened with that woman ... does that mean that I am a lesbian?"

George chuckled a bit. "No, not at all ... it just means you enjoy sex. I have to admit, I have never been harder, knowing what she was doing to you in that pub."

"You're still hard ... does that mean I can suck your dick again?"

"Only topless."

"I can tell, you really love my tits."

But George was speechless because in less than a second she had removed her top in one swift motion, her boobs taking a few bounces to come back to rest.

He started sucking on one of her tits and they both peeled out of their remaining clothes.

She was still too sore, so they fell asleep naked after her amazing BJ. He was holding a breast and she had her hand wrapped around his dick.

*****

In the morning Prudence didn't know if she was still sore. She needed a long probe to find out. George was handy.

She found she wasn't so they started working through all the Kama Sutra positions she found on an internet website ... after all, she was still learning.

Prudence's parent's boat arrived at eleven that Sunday morning, but it was a three hour drive each way and George was selfish. He paid for the limo service so he didn't have to lose his Prudence for those six hours.

And even when her parents were home, Pru just called them and made an excuse why she wouldn't be home until late.

George and Pru felt a little trapped in that apartment, unable to venture out together. But it was a nice apartment, plenty of room for lots of games and the walls were thick, her screams and vulgarities not heard. And she never wore a stitch of clothing until it was time to go home.

Driving home that first night, Prudence was unable to take her ring off before walking into her parent's house. It wasn't too tight; she just didn't want to take it off.

Her parents were so enthusiastic about their cruise she had bought them that they didn't notice the ring. But the following night they did. They were initially upset, but then they always knew she wouldn't marry one of their own. And the cruise had broken them out of their shell a little; they made good friends on that boat, friendships that would last.

An appointment was made and George was introduced over dinner. They didn't want to, but they found themselves liking him a lot.

Work for them proved to be a challenge those first couple of weeks. Prudence wanted to grab and suck things and George wanted to see, hold, lick and suck things. They fought their urges, saving them for later, sometimes earlier. The surprise about Prudence's engagement was not awkward. She didn't have many friends. The questions were not asked looking for answers, just envious eyes wanting to see the ring.

The ring did its magic. The guys all stayed away, intimidated by its size. The Ice Princess nickname stuck, George was pleased. And Pru loved flashing her ice to any who wandered near.

Prudence started attending classes every night of the week ... and on weekends too. She didn't fool her parents though; she had never bought a single book. And Prudence was always looking for those cruise bargains after that, her parents had offered to pay half when she came across an exceptional deal. There was a website that she could log onto for last minute cancellations and empty berths.

She then claimed to have met a girlfriend in school and invitations for sleepovers came often.

The couple tried to visit that little Italian place at least once every weekend.

The change in their lives had been sudden. Once George paid for that ring, the word coach never came from his lips; that teaching and correcting mode never happened again. And he started keeping score again, but score with Prudence; his new sport that he threw all his competitive energies into; always trying to keep up with her generosity. But he often fell behind; she was that enthusiastic about her new talent, her new passion.

It was a strange beginning, he never asked her to marry him. He just slipped the ring on her finger and his fate was sealed.

A month later at work there was an unrelenting suitor pestering Prudence. Randy didn't seem to get the signals no matter how blunt she was, he kept after her saying 'the boy friend is out of town during the week ...the cats away, the mice should play'.

There wasn't much George could do in the company since Randy was from the sales department ... the managers in that department thought promiscuous guys were better salesmen. He thought about beating the crap out of him, but then the secret would be out and they would be fired.

George found himself walking by their offices and couldn't stop. He walked in and helped himself to the coffee. The guy pestering Pru was there with his buddies making sexist jokes. So George said, "Randy ... I have to ask ... something was said that I overheard in our lunch room. The girls were all talking at the next table ... Prudence was there, she's that tall beauty ... the other women said you were too pretty, like a girl ... and Prudence said she knew for a fact that you were gay ... is that true? I know you two have been talking, are you out of the closet?"

Randy's face turned white as a ghost, his buddies were speechless. He tried to laugh it off, but his initial reaction and good looks could not be explained away.

George turned and leaving said, "Sorry, just thought I would ask."

Randy never ventured out of his department after that. George didn't know if it was related, but he transferred to a different city a short while later.

And George never told Prudence what he had done. He felt a little guilty, but not very. George could have told Randy that Pru's fiancée was a three hundred pound lineman for the Dallas Cowboys or something ... that would have worked, he probably would have believed it, but it wasn't as mean. Randy was lucky he didn't get his head ripped off. No one ever said George was a nice guy.

Three months of living like this and they were spotted in that far away town at a mall together. It was lucky that those employees from a different department didn't recognize Prudence. She had her hair down and contact lenses ... turning her back quickly she slipped into a changing booth until the co-workers were gone ... they had just assumed it was another one of George's hot babes.

That event scared them. They fretted and worried for a week until George came across a friend who had taken up flying. The FAA had a new class of license for Sport Pilot, just twenty hours to get certified. The planes were affordable. So the next week Pru and George took a vacation and both became certified in their new plane. There was a small airport five minutes from their office where they tied their little plane down. Taking weekend jaunts cross country, (the weather was almost always great for flying where they lived) they discovered a town too far to drive to, but a short flight away. And after much searching they came across and purchased the cutest cabin in the woods, just minutes from a small landing strip. She dubbed it the 'Love Shack'.

Prudence was never snickered at behind her back again. The other women just envied that flashing ice. She was still the awkward girl inside, afraid to talk in large groups or do things socially ... but her poised outward demeanor, her statuesque beauty, and her working relations with management (George) kept her section humming like a machine. She continued to lead and George followed her direction, like a ship with a full head of steam needing a good navigator. She never wanted to take the helm; she had her captain right where she wanted him.

*****

Life seemed absolutely wonderful for both of them until two years later ... they know not how or who, they were reported to the corporate managers. A meeting was called, executives including the President from corporate flew in and George found himself in someone else's hot seat, the legs cut a little bit shorter.

Prudence was not invited to the meeting, she couldn't be turned away.

George was asked point blank if he had bought that engagement ring; she was sitting right beside him.

"Yes," as he reached for her hand. He knew that that act, that answer meant the end of his career, he worried about hers. But the thing he valued most in the world they did not have the power to take away.

The executives looked at each other, they had their answer. "We will be right back," they said, shuffling off to the next room.

George and Prudence sat next to each other, alone in that room. Both their faces were white; the stress was taking its toll. "I love you Honey, we can find other jobs." was all she could offer.

The executives shuffled back, taking their seats. The President spoke again, "How long have you two been having this affair?"

They were looking at George for an answer ... he looked at Pru holding her hands. George said, "five years". He was hoping she understood his declaration, the five in lieu of the less than three since buying the ring.

The Executives looked at each other again, stood and shuffled out of the room.

Whatever their judgment, it wouldn't have mattered, Prudence had her Captain, and she would navigate him to different port.

It was an hour later when the executives shuffled back.

"Prudence, you have been a loyal and productive employee for over fifteen years. Since your promotion, you have consistently been rated as one of the best Section Managers in the corporation. Currently you are rated as the best. There has never been a report of complaint by anyone.

George, you have been the best department manager at this facility since Prudence was promoted to Section Manager. You are currently ranked as one of the top three corporate wide. This is the first complaint filed against you. We have been watching the two of you for years, your working relationship has been uncommonly close, but we have never discovered an act of unprofessional conduct.

A simple solution would be to move one of you to a different department. But it has become clear to management that you two are symbiotic ... you make each other better at what you do. We cannot transfer you; we do not want to move you. Firing would be a devastating loss to the company. The corporate policy however is very clear, it does not allow for exceptions." he looked very sad and solemn.

Then the President looked at the papers in front of him, looked up at the others, "This is sheer lunacy ... we'll be right back," he said.

They shuffled off and a few minutes later shuffled right back.

The President began again, a new set of papers in front of him, "As I was saying, the corporate policy however is very clear, it does not allow for exceptions. So we have decided to amend corporate policy to include exceptions. You have been granted an exception. A reprimand will be entered into your file George ... for failure to marry this beautiful woman. Just kidding ... actually we apologize for putting you two in this stressful circumstance for so long. You are both being given raises for doing an exceptional job of displaying professional behavior. So go make us proud George and Prudence; get married and make babies.

And now get back to work."

aukamm
aukamm
36 Followers
1...345678