Miss Frumpy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was too comfortable, because George was anxious to see what she had bought. He felt like a kid on his way to the softy-freeze.

Prudence went upstairs to her bedroom and put on her most conservative new purchase. She walked down the stairs and into the living room and was surprised at Mr. Hanigan's reaction. "Mr. Hanigan please tell me ... is this alright? You look surprised."

"Yes, ah ... I um didn't expect ... there is so much less of you ... that suit looks so nice, like you are a model or something ... it's really hard to believe ... and your legs, I never saw your legs before. Can you see? Did you forget your glasses?"

She walked closer and could tell he was getting nervous. "Contacts, but I don't think I'll wear them to work ... Do you like the fabric? And this has just a little bit of cleavage, can you see anything if I bend over or turn sideways?" She noticed that he had become aroused quickly.

He was studying her from all angles, checking her butt as she bent over, trying to look down the top of her suit. "No ... it is perfectly decent, very lady like. And I like the way the fabric feels." as he ran his hand over her butt.

"I'm glad you like it Mr. Hanigan ... I'll wear this to work tomorrow since you approve ... I'll go and try on the next one." But she waited until he had finished running his hands over her ass ... it was a few minutes before he let her go.

Back in her bedroom Prudence felt her heart pounding. She was very pleased at his reaction. She changed into her next suit, taking her time, letting the kettle come to a boil.

As she walked down the stairs, George couldn't believe this transformation. He had seen it in that first suit, but he hadn't believed it thinking it must have been some sort of optical illusion ... this time, he was starting to believe it ... seeing her lithesome legs under this amazing business suit. It was lighter in color and he could make out more of her body. "Wow, that is amazing ... spin for me." he felt his heart racing again.

"And tell me again George, I don't want to be risqué at the office, can you see anything when I bend over or angle my body? And tell me if you like the fabric."

George continued checking her out from all angles. If she hunched her shoulders he could just make out the lace from her undergarments, but no ... it was classy, not risqué at all. "And I like this fabric as well," his hand back on her ass, grabbing handfuls. "Your face, I can't tell ... are you wearing make-up? It looks so natural."

"Yes ... a little ... This is very helpful Mr. Hanigan ... Oh ... Since you approve of this one; I will wear it Friday ... I have more if you want to see them."

"Yes, I would love to see them."

She waited until he was done again before slowly walking up the stairs back to her room. She could see the dozen more outfits she had yet to try on, worrying that there weren't enough hours in the day to show them all. She wanted time to practice other things.

As she descended the stairs this time, it was a short skirt and very nice tailored blouse. The top was a little lacy, but that was above her slip and bra ... still classy. She spun and posed for him while he felt the fabric of her skirt.

"And the blouse? Do you like that fabric?"

George looked into her eyes and he put his hand on her breast. He watched as she closed her eyes and moaned as he caressed and pinched her nipple. This was so different; the fabric was not so thick, she was so firm. And then she tilted her head to the side and opened her mouth slightly.

He kissed her deeply, their tongues immediately dueling and breathing each other's air.

Prudence let this go on for a few minutes and then pulled his hand away. "George, I have more to show you ... do you want to see?"

He took the opportunity to pull her butt into his crotch one last time before he let her go.

Prudence turned slowly and walked back up the stairs, reveling at how she had so much control over that horny hound.

George knew he was being teased ... he loved it. Had he ever been teased so masterfully before? He didn't think so, not like this ... funny his memory wasn't what it used to be. This was so unexpected ... he couldn't wait for more. But she was taking twenty minutes to change each time. He paced and then went into the kitchen for a glass of water.

When she came back down, she was wearing a similar outfit, a blouse and dressy skirt ... but this blouse buttoned down the front and was open to just above where her bra came together.

Prudence spun and then did the bend over and angle routine so he could see ... his hand back on her ass. "George, I couldn't wear a slip with this one, just a bra. Is this okay? Will I be able to wear it to work?" She wished she could show him what was underneath, it was so naughty.

He did his inspection. He could see breast flesh if she bent over and twisted. "Prudence, this is acceptable, but you need to be careful with your posture. Only show me that view, be careful of other men leering."

"And the fabric?"

So George leaned in for a kiss and caressed her breast again. She moaned into his mouth and then broke the kiss.

"George, be careful of the fabric. I don't want it wrinkled or ruined."

"Oh, sorry. I'll have to be more careful. Is there more?"

"Yes, lots more ... when you are ready, I'll go show you."

So George reluctantly let go and watched as she slowly climbed the stairs. He couldn't believe that sexy butt belonged to her. And her waist was so thin and her back swayed so sensuously.

The night progressed like that, the suits getting just a tiny bit more revealing, but all still acceptable unless she contorted her frame for him. He paced and drank water downstairs waiting each time she changed.

She still had three more suits up in her room to show him when she descended the stairs ... and they both heard the grandfather clock chime sounding three in the morning. "George, we have to work tomorrow ... can you come back tomorrow night so I can show you the rest? And I have my new weekend clothes as well. My parents won't be back until Sunday ... we have time."

"Prudence ... I have to say that I can barely believe that this is you. I like your hair ... it is so classy ... and your face ... I don't understand what you did with the makeup ... it works ... you are so beautiful. You have to promise me ... tomorrow at work ... well, the guys will all be hitting on you. We have more work to do. Can you fend them off until we ... you know, we do some more work?" George knew he was just in the middle of this masterful tease ... and he would die if it was interrupted for more than a day.

"Yes George, I will take it slow. I know this is all new for me, so I want to get comfortable with the new clothes and things ... I really like the new underthings ... but I can't show you those."

"Why not?"

"George, you are my boss ... and my coach."

"Oh yeah." wishing he wasn't.

"Okay, you need to go home and get some sleep. Are you going to be alright driving this late?" she asked walking him to the door.

"Yes, it's just ten minutes. Pru, I um ..."

"Should we practice a goodnight kiss?"

George could only nod his head up and down.

She leaned in and their passion took over.

His hands were on her ass, on her breasts and he even tried his slurpy ear kisses before reaching between her legs to pull her skirt up.

"George, no ... you have to go get some sleep ... please?"

George tried everything all over again and then reluctantly gave up when she held his hands. She was learning control and it was entirely his fault.

*****

That next day at work Prudence was getting a lot of attention at work. Everyone thought management had hired someone new.

George heard all the gossip and was disturbed. He didn't know why, but it bothered him when the guys around the water cooler made their sexist remarks about his best section manager.

Prudence could see George was not happy. She didn't understand. She thought it might be a problem he was having with one of his girlfriends again or with his boss. She decided to visit him in his office.

"Hi Prudence come in."

"Mr. Hanigan I just thought I would ask you a question." Prudence walked into his office with some papers. She walked past the hot seat and stood beside him at his desk. She put the papers down.

He looked at them trying to understand the question.

"No, it's not about these papers, George ... it's just that you looked upset earlier. I was wondering what was wrong. The door has to be open, so I thought we could pretend you were looking at a report." she said in a low voice that could not be heard by his assistant.

"Oh, I see. Well I guess I am just upset at the way the men in this company are trying to distract you from your work. Have any of them asked you out?"

"Yes, but we talked about this. I'm wearing my glasses ... almost no makeup ... You told me to take it slow, so I turned them down ... all four of them."

George found himself getting angry and he didn't know why. He felt like ripping off a few heads, reaming a few new assholes with his boots on ... but he just sat there and steamed.

"George, I am feeling a bit self-conscious ... are you sure this suit is not showing anything? It's just that even some of the women are staring at me like I am missing some buttons or something. The fabric isn't see-through or anything is it? Did you want to feel the fabric again?"

"No Prudence. The suit is perfectly respectable in every way. And I would love to feel the fabric, but I fear that the smoke detector above our heads is a company camera. Two months ago a manager in Sales was fired for inappropriate behavior ... the rumors were that the company had captured him on video having intercourse with a sales associate. She has been transferred to a different office. I do not want you transferred." George knew that would be his worst nightmare ... to have her gone or working for someone else. He ran this department, but he also knew that most times he was following her lead.

"Yes, well are you coming over right after the gym? "I'll have more fabric for you then ... my new suits that is."

"Yes, I am looking forward to it."

"Thank you George," and she couldn't resist the urge to touch his hand before leaving.

You are welcome Pru," and he squeezed her hand only briefly, looking out the door to make sure they had not been seen.

George was walking up her front steps at exactly six that night, combing his hair, anxious about the way he looked.

As he stepped inside the door, she stopped him. "George, we haven't talked about greeting kisses. Are they different than what we talked about before?"

He started feeling better ... he could revert to his coaching mode now. "Yes, they are. Perhaps starting with the third date and every subsequent meeting thereafter, even after getting married, the woman should greet with a kiss. There is a greeting ritual that men in particular need to have their ego boosted upon seeing their girlfriend. It should convey an emotion like a couple would feel after they had been separated for a week or two. It should show relief at being together and a sense of wholeness that the partner feels complete now that they are back together. Let me demonstrate how you would kiss someone who loved you."

Prudence wished he would cut out all that chatter ... 'Yes' would have done nicely, so they could just get at it. She launched herself at him, swallowing his face and allowing him to take all her weight. When he put her back on the floor and finished, she breathed in a low sexy voice, "I'm glad you're home Honey."

"Oh, me too," he sighed and they kissed just as deeply the second time.

Then she let him go, turned around and left him standing there.

George was out of breath and speechless. He was wondering what had just happened.

"That was nice George, I can't wait to try that out for real." she said as she was walking into the kitchen, knowing his eyes were on her ass.

George stood there for a minute trying to regain his composure. He had never been kissed like that before. He was worried he had taught her too well. He started thinking that she would go out on a date with one man and that would be it, she would be off the market for everyone else ... no more Wednesday nights ... he would probably have to stop eating meals with her, that's what he would do if he were the man, make her stop doing things with all other men. He didn't know a way out. He was wondering if he could talk her back into those frumpy clothes. He wondered if he could find that ugly jacket he tossed.

"George, dinner is on the table ... are you coming dear?"

It was bothering him all through dinner and Prudence could tell. "George, is this because of the way the other men have reacted?"

George didn't respond.

But she could see it in his eyes. "But George, I thought this is what you wanted. I thought you wanted me to improve socially. But you are probably right ... I am not ready yet. I have so much to learn. So how do we solve this problem? I don't want to have to keep fending them off every day. Is there any way I could put a sign on my desk or something? I can't lock myself away; I still have to manage my people."

"No, that would be silly ... and the guys would just probably take a sign as a challenge. What if you said you were married?"

"I could wear a wedding ring ... but then they would know that I haven't changed my name ... and the ceremony, making up a date and honeymoon ... it would be too difficult and HR would get involved."

"Yes, so just say you are engaged." he reached for her hand.

"George I would do that ... and it would probably work ... except I don't have a ring."

"I could buy a ring. You just have to say your fiancée is from out of town and you see him on weekends. That eliminates the invitations and complications." he was playing with her fingers.

"I like your plan George ... but I would have to go with you to buy it, I don't know my size."

"Certainly Pru. We can go out of town to the same city we went last Saturday and find a ring there. Afterwards we could stay and eat dinner ... then we could have a date lesson."

"But George, I don't want to dance or even talk with strange men."

"No ... this will be our date lesson, we will pretend we are on a date."

"I am excited already ... the only thing that worries me is being seen by an employee, although we have already done it and we were not seen."

"Yes, I think that town you selected is the right one. We were there for four or five hours last week and the company received no reports on us.

"Okay, so let's hurry with dinner, I am anxious to have your advice on the rest of my suits and my social attire." she reluctantly pulled her hand back so she could go for the plates.

They finished eating quickly; Prudence cleaned the table and went upstairs to change. She came back twenty minutes later in that last suit she had worn the night before. "George, you saw this before, but we didn't have a chance to inspect it, feel the fabric." She decided to start him off on a low simmer.

As soon as he placed his hand on her ass she caught herself moaning. "I'm sorry George; I seem to have less control tonight."

"No need to apologize. As I said before, the man will always appreciate your vocalizations. Let's do that again," He caressed her breast and pinched her nipple.

She leaned into his ear and moaned deeply, a little lost already at the pleasure it was giving her.

George did the press and said, "See how I was affected by that? You should feel flattered when the man you love responds this way."

"Does this mean you are at full mast?"

"No, just half ... but the night is young, I will tell you when that happens."

"Thank you George ... I have more, do you want to see?" She didn't want to ... she just wanted to stay there and be fondled the rest of the night.

"Yes." he said and reluctantly let her go.

Twenty minutes later she came back down hesitantly. "George, I don't know about this one. Stephanie said it was alright, but I'm not sure." She was holding the lapels of the suit jacket closed. "The first button is way down here and the blouse that goes with it is almost transparent. I couldn't wear a slip under it and every bra I have would be visible through the blouse. The Sales clerk and Stephanie both told me not to wear anything under the blouse ... I 'm okay showing you, but I don't think I could wear it out of the house."

"Alright, I see the problem. Now bend over and twist slightly. You see, the way the jacket is cut, they are right. It might look and feel provocative, but I cannot see anything accept a little of the sides of your breast, perfectly acceptable. I like the fabric." he said feeling her ass. "Can I feel the blouse fabric?"

She caught his hands, "No George, it is too shear, too delicate, you would wrinkle it and I am afraid I don't have the control tonight if you grabbed my breast and I'm not wearing a bra."

"That's good ... you are learning your limitations, your tolerances. Can you open the jacket so I could judge how shear the blouse fabric is ... just visually?"

"Alright, but I'm not sure this is a good idea." She stepped back and opened the buttons on her jacket."

"It's very nice, can you open it wider, I need to see if I can see your nipples through the cloth."

"George, I would never wear the blouse with the jacket open."

"I understand, this is just for me."

She opened the Jacket all the way, watching his face.

"Wow, Pru, I never knew ... and this isn't just a line ... you could be a model, but no, you are too pretty to be a model. Models are skin and bones, you have ... I can only say perfect breasts. I never knew you were so supple, the nipples and areola are perfect, not too large, not too small ... this is breathtaking, really Honey."

"What do mean a line?"

"Oh, well I have to admit, I have been quick to use a line when I date. A line is what a man says that he knows is not true, just so he can have his way."

"So a line is a lie?"

"A social lie. A social lie is like when you tell Aunt Betty that her casserole is delicious ... after you put it on the floor for the dog and he wouldn't eat it. In most cases there's no harm, it just makes the person feel better about themselves."

"So what have you told me just to make me feel better about myself?" giving him different angles to observe, seeing the posing was having an effect on him.

"Wow, and I must say, it is hard to concentrate with your jacket open ... I have been your coach ... I don't think I have given you lines. There have been times when I didn't express my emotions, like when you started on the wellness program those first two weeks. It was very frustrating for me. And I have to admit, the clothes you had on just last week were ... shall we call them Frumpy?"

"Explain Frumpy and then I will go change again." She was still posing for him, holding her jacket open and letting him see from all angles, but keeping her distance.

George was lost, there wasn't any more blood pumping to his big head. He was watching the best porn he had ever seen. "Yes, Frumpy ... those clothes hid your body under yards of fabric that were tailored very poorly. It was sort of like camouflage. I have to admit I was rather comfortable with those clothes last week in some ways. But I was uncomfortable with them in others.

"Explain that," as she stepped back when he reached with his hands.

"Good, tough questions ... I'm impressed ... one of the things we have not covered yet are the questions you should be asking. Explain, oh yes ... I guess I was comfortable that other men were not distracting you from your work. But at the same time, and for the same reason, Frumpy is not very attractive. That could be said of your old clothes. And I couldn't ask you to go back to wearing them ... it would be a crime to do that. There is no other word for it Prudence ... you are hot."

1...345678