Miss Julie Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,227 Followers

Barbara, the woman who ran the strip club, looked Julie up and down, and asked her if she’d ever danced. “No, but I was in theater from the time I was 15 until…” Julie said, and she told her of her theater experience. “But I never really danced,” she said. “My daddy was a Baptist preacher and he thought dancing was the work of the devil.”

She laughed at that, but she did get a little pang of guilt. Her mom would have been saddened, but her father would have been apoplectic by this turn in her life. “Well then, damn it, you should have lived longer,” she said to herself, pushing the thought angrily back to a slumbering position. All of the men in her life had either deserted her, played with her emotions or grown distant and domineering, the case with her husband. Only her son had stood steadfast. Only her son… She quickly banished that thought, as well. All of this came in a flash.

She returned to reality to hear Barbara saying, “That’s a shame. You’d make a great stripper, with your build. Many of the guys in here prefer their girls long and lean, like you, rather than just gals with big tits. We’ve got a few of those, but we like for our dancers to get themselves in some rather exotic positions, and you’ve got to be pretty supple for that. You would be perfect.” Julie blushed, but the thought excited her. Could she work as a stripper? Of course, she could, and maybe she’d try it on her next visit.

When the tour was complete, she and Janet walked upstairs to the office. Janet sat in Michael’s big chair, while Julie sat in the chair across the desk. Janet reached under the desk to the safe that sat there, pulled it open and brought out a bank bag – Commerce Bank of Dallas, her bank, Julie thought wryly. The bag contained some $5,000 in small bills, her tips from the weekend. “Stash this away carefully when you get home,” she said. “Use it for spending money, stash some back for savings, do whatever you want with it, but be careful. Don’t let on to ANYONE that you have it, until you get home then be very cautious with it. When you get to Dallas, my advice is to either buy yourself a small safe, one you can hide easily and put away a good bit of it. American banks are required by law to report to the IRS any deposits over $10,000, so if you bank it here make sure you keep it under that. The feds start getting snoopy if they see someone moving large amounts of cash, because it means someone’s making a lot of money either dealing drugs or whoring, and that’s you. But I’m going to give you the name of a fellow we know in the downtown branch of Commerce Bank. He’s one of our clients, and he knows all the ins and outs of handling large amounts of cash, especially cash that comes in large amounts of small bills. And we also have an associate in the Bahamas, which is where I’d recommend you move the majority of any money you intend to save.”

After thumbing through the stack of cash in the bag, she gave it back to Janet for safekeeping until her departure the next day. Janet then gave Julie the name of a doctor in Dallas, another client, who had, in fact, been one of her customers the previous day in the diner. Janet said he was discrete, careful, and very good-looking. She recommended Julie see him at least once a month, more often if possible. “You can never be too careful,” she cautioned.

Julie also got the name of good lawyer, a woman, in Dallas who would help her negotiate any and all legal ramifications of her new life. The best part was that these professionals, people willing to help her in this new life, would work pro bono. All she had to do was fuck them on a regular basis, and she got free advice that the rest of the world paid a pretty penny for.

Chapter 27: Julie returns to her room Once all of the advice had been given, it was about 11 in the morning. Janet leaned back in the big chair and ran her hands over her breasts in a relaxing motion. She smiled lasciviously as she asked Julie, “Now then, how to you want to spend the rest of the day, my dear?” Julie smiled widely as she told Janet exactly what she wanted to do. “I think that can be arranged.” Julie walked down to the diner and ordered a salad for lunch.

She walked back upstairs after eating, and found Janet on the phone. Julie went to the bathroom and locked the door. She knew exactly what she needed to do. Salads always cleaned out her system, and she knew an enema would finish the job quickly. She looked under a cabinet, and sure enough found what she needed. She fixed up the enema bag then sat on the stool. After a few minutes, she left a nice loaf in the bowl. She cleaned herself then did the business with the enema.

As she inserted the nozzle, she felt her pussy getting wet. When she was finished, she fingered her clit lightly to keep her mind off the pain in her abdomen. After holding it as long as she could, she let it all out, wiped herself again, and flushed everything. She was ready. Julie had wanted to make very sure her rectum was completely shit-free, because she planned on sucking on cocks that had just cum in her ass. Just the thought nearly made her cum, but she decided to wait, to hold off her first orgasm as long as possible. She relished the idea of the sweet torture that a long build-up would be, leading up to what she hoped would be one of the queen orgasms of her life.

When Julie emerged from the bathroom, Janet was waiting at the table. “It’s all set,” she said. “Be a good girl and follow me.” Julie squealed with delight at the news, and at hearing the prompt that really got her going. She was finding that she could start herself off, but the prompt was still the preferred shortcut to a build-up to the orgasm she was beginning to crave. The thought hit her that she hadn’t had a dick yet today, and she was hungry for one.

Janet led Julie downstairs and out the back. Julie could feel the juices pooling in her pussy as they entered the back building. Janet heard the moans and groans of a several men in the heat of passion as they passed the first hall that went off to the right. It was business as usual for the noon crowd at the Ponderosa. They went down the hall to the staircase and descended. Instead of turning left to go to the gangbang room, they turned right and went down that hall until they came to a door to the right. There, Julie found the staff dressing room.

Once in, Janet pulled the dress over Julie’s head. She ran her hands all over Julie’s body, squeezing her tits lightly, then running her hands over the long legs, then inside Julie’s legs to her already juicy pussy. Janet looked longingly at the orange-framed bush that framed her luscious, but not too floppy, pussy lips and protruding clit, as she ran her fingers lightly through her wet crotch. Janet told Julie to put on a pair of high heels, red to match the ruby studs in her ears, then wrapped and hooked a thin chain around Julie’s waist. Julie thought that was an especially sexy touch. A little glossy red lipstick, and Julie was ready to go.

When they re-entered the gangbang room, Julie was delighted to see it full of five handsome, naked men of around 30, all sporting large cocks that dangled softly between their legs. Janet introduced them. Sitting in the chair was Derek, average sized, with short coal black hair and a goatee. Three men sat on the bed. They were Lee, a lanky blond man with short hair; Allen, a shorter fellow, with brown hair and a droopy mustache; and Troy, who she recognized as the young light-skinned black man she had played with in the dungeon. Julie had recalled that as being an especially hot episode in her video.

The men were all loyal employees of the Ponderosa, who had eagerly agreed to participate. Free sex was one of the bonuses Michael and Janet offered their employees, and the men took advantage any time it was offered. Derek was the chief cook; Lee the bartender at the club; Allen was head groundskeeper; and Troy was one of the male regulars.

Standing to greet her was the large, muscular man with the blond ponytail. His name was Leon, but everyone called him Lion. He was also one of the regular studs, and he seemed to be the leader, much as he had been on Saturday night. But he had a different demeanor today. “Good afternoon, Miss Julie,” he said as he kissed her on the cheek. “It’s so good to see you again.” “To hell with that,” Julie said as she grabbed his face in her hands and kissed his mouth hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth to do battle with Lion’s long, active tongue.

When she broke the kiss, she felt herself being maneuvered toward the bed. The group stood at the foot of the bed, surrounding Julie. She felt herself being transported by the feeling of five sets of hands running all over her body. Hands caressed her tits, her butt, her legs and her back; she felt fingers probing her cunt and her ass. “Ah, ah, ah,” moans and sighs escaped her lips as she went around to each one of the men kissing each one just as deeply as she had Lion. “You guys are great! I can’t wait to fuck each and every one of you.” The guys responded with a lot of cheering and high fives, and the sound thrilled Julie to the core. These sexy, virile men were excited – delighted – at the prospect of having sex with her, average housewife Julie Jasper.


As if on cue, Lion and Lee reached around to Julie’s backside and gathered her up at the knees. Julie got the idea and wrapped her arms around their shoulders as they picked her up off the floor and spread her legs to the view of the others. A couple of low whistles could be heard, along with Julie’s languid laugh, at the pretty pussy on display. Troy took the lead and knelt in front of Julie. He reached up with his fingers, pried open her pussy lips and ran his tongue up her furrow in one long stroke. Julie gave a long, low satisfied moan as Troy began to eat her out. Sometimes he ate her out briskly; sometimes he took it slowly. Julie bent her head to the right and French-kissed Lion, then did the same to Lee. Allen was the next to get a taste of Julie’s hot, wet and pulsing pussy, and Julie wriggled her hips wantonly as his mustache tickled her clit. Derek was next, and Julie could feel herself rising closer to an orgasm as he got his whole face between her legs and ate her out vigorously, smearing her juices all over his beard.

At this point, the two men supporting Julie pulled her away and lay her on the bed. Julie laughed lasciviously as she felt her legs being spread and Lion’s active tongue go to work on her pussy. Looking to her right, she saw Lee aiming a long, slender cock at her mouth. Still chuckling, she told Lee, “To let Mama suck on that pretty cock you’ve got there for me.” Then she opened her mouth and drew him in.

When she had him halfway in, she began to work him slowly and methodically back and forth in her mouth. Lee just groaned as Julie gave him what was becoming an increasingly expert blowjob. Slowly she worked her mouth wider and deeper onto his cock until with a vigorous shake of her head, she rubbed her nose in his pubic hair, with his pulsing dick all the way in her mouth. Pulling back slightly, she started working hard on his dick, covering it with the combination of her spittle and his pre-cum fluid. She brought him to where she thought he was about to cum, then squeezed his cock tight and slowed her assault.

Julie gave a muffled groan in response to what Lion was doing with her pussy. She couldn’t believe the sensations a man’s tongue could give her. This easily the best oral sex she’d ever had done to her, at least that she could remember. Her two college lovers had made some feeble attempts at licking her pussy, as an attempt at foreplay, but nothing much had ever come of it. And her sorry husband had never – never! – in all the years of their marriage gone down on her. He thought it was dirty and had always adamantly refused. So this was something fairly new to her, and she gloried in the feeling. Lion lashed her clit, then made a spear of his long, powerful tongue and fucked her with it like a small cock. He added his fingers as he licked at her clit and stroked two in and out of her cunt.

That got Julie right to the brink of orgasm, when he suddenly quit. She groaned in a combination of frustration and relief. She was frustrated because she had been so close to cumming, but relieved that she hadn’t. She wanted to draw this out as long as humanly possible. She wanted to climb and climb and climb until she finally reached a peak, then she wanted to fall into the abyss of total sexual abandonment. She wanted to feel like she had felt when she was working the gangbang room. She wanted to feel again like she’d felt yesterday in the diner, where nothing else in the entire world mattered except her sexual pleasure.

Lion had quit to trade places and give Lee a taste of her pussy before it got full of cum, and to get his dick in the redhead’s hot mouth. Lee, however, had an idea, and he told Julie to get up on her knees so he could eat her out from behind. Lion, meanwhile, moved in front of Julie and held his regal dick to her face. Julie’s eyes widened lustfully as she watched this beauty bobbing before her. Lion didn’t put it to her mouth right away, but rubbed it all over her face, smearing his pre-cum on her cheeks. Julie couldn’t help sticking her tongue out to get herself a taste of Lion’s fat 10-inch cock, which sprouted from a clean-shaven pubic area.

She looked around briefly at the other men in the room. All of them were well hung, none under 8 inches, and Troy was even about 10 inches. But Lion’s cock was fatter, and Julie wondered if she could take him in her mouth. She was also getting the pecking order for fucking established in her mind. She decided to start small and work up to Lion. She wanted them all to fuck her one at a time, in an order she felt would give her maximum pleasure. Then, when they had been replenished, as it were, she wanted them all at once.

Julie opened her mouth and ran her tongue all over the head of his cock as he held it in front of him. She felt two other men, Allen and Derek, get up on the bed on each side of her. She reached blindly for their cocks as she licked her way down the shaft of Lion’s dick. Behind her, Lee had pulled her butt cheeks apart, bent his head and swiped his tongue down her orange-trimmed pussy. “I like the way your pubes frame your asshole,” Lee said of the light – and wet – orange fur that rimmed her asshole.

Then he went to work sucking and licking on Julie’s dripping pussy, covering her with licks and kisses from her clit to the bridge of muscle that separated her pussy from her asshole. And he continued right on up and over her anus, which he began to lick and suck just as he had her pussy. Julie gave a muffled squeal at the sensation of having her ass rimmed by a hot, active tongue. It was muffled because she had finally gotten Lion all slicked up and had opened her mouth wide and taken the large, perfectly-proportioned head of his cock past her lips and into her mouth.

Julie worked the fat cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her mouth was open as wide as she could, and drool rolled out of both corners of her mouth. She tried, but she couldn’t quite take it all, so she compensated by sucking and licking lovingly every inch of cock she did have in her mouth. She sucked it for several minutes, before her mouth started to hurt just a little and she drew him back out of her mouth.

Chapter 28: Julie’s bonus gangbang “C’mon, all of you,” Julie said, as she climbed off the bed and knelt on the floor. “I’m going to take turns and give all of you a taste of my hot mouth, then I’m going to pick one of you to cum down my throat. OK? Then we fuck.” That was agreeable to the guys, and they surrounded her with their cocks in their hands. Turning to Allen, she grabbed his fat 8-incher, brought it to her mouth and sucked him in. He pumped his cock back and forth in the whore’s mouth before she pulled him out and turned to Troy. He had a long, slender 10-inch cock, with the color of light chocolate milk. “I’ve seen this baby before, haven’t I?” she purred.

Troy just nodded as Julie sucked him all the way in to the hilt in one long stroke. The others were blown away by this move. They had heard that this hot redhead was a real firecracker, an insatiable slut who could inhale just about any cock, and here was the best evidence yet. Pulling him back, she worked his cock sloppily back and forth in her mouth, occasionally slipping it back to the hilt down her throat.

When she heard Troy’s breathing become labored, she pulled away quickly and turned to Derek, the only one she hadn’t yet had in her mouth. He had a nice 9-inch cock, not too fat and not too slim. As she sucked him in, she decided that he’d be the first in her pussy, which meant that Lee would get the privilege of cumming first, in her mouth. She worked her mouth all the way on Derek’s dick until he too was all the way in her throat.

She sucked him for a while then pulled him out, trailing a rope of cummy spittle behind her as she turned to Lee. She didn’t mess around, but sucked him all the way in until her nose was nuzzling his pubic hair. She sucked at him like that, rolling her tongue around the shaft, then she pulled him back, grabbed him with her right hand and began to jack/suck him off, just as Michael had showed her the night before. Lee began to pant heavily as she sucked and stroked him. Lee grabbed the back of Julie’s head and began to work her mouth on his cock. Suddenly with a cry, he pulled her head to his crotch and spewed his hot, creamy cum down Julie’s throat in a dozen strong spurts.

Julie squealed in utter satisfaction as she got her first taste of cum for the day. She swallowed hard as she milked all of the cum out of his cock. When she pulled his cock out of her mouth, she showed everyone the last dollop of cum on her tongue, then laughed as she swallowed it down.

Julie stood back up, walked back to the bed, lay back down and opened her legs. “You first,” she said, pointing to Derek. He climbed onto the bed as Julie ran her fingers through her drooling cunt. “Fuck me, baby, stick that hot cock in my steamy pussy and shoot your cum deep inside me,” Julie said. She was more than ready. Her pussy had been begging to be filled, but she had held off as long as possible. Now it was time to give her hungry cunt what it craved, what it needed.

Derek got between Julie’s legs, aimed his 9-inch cock at her pussy and put the head just past her lips. Julie groaned as she lifted her hips off the bed, trying to get him to fill her pussy. He teased her a little bit by holding the head just inside her cunt. Finally the heat became too much, and with a growl he plunged his cock all the way in Julie’s cunt, until his coarse, dark pubes meshed with her finer, flame-colored hair. They didn’t stay fused long, as Derek began to pump his cock in steady motion.

Derek and Julie moaned lustily as he filled her to the hilt, then backed off on the out-stroke. Derek reached up with his hands and kneaded Julie’s tits, then squeezed the hard little nipples. Julie could feel herself surrendering to the feelings of lust, as she climbed ever higher to a mind-blowing climax. But she steeled herself inside. She knew just when she wanted to cum, and it wasn’t now. She wallowed in the feelings, but she kept herself focused on her goal.

All too soon, Derek could feel the tingling in his nuts that signaled his imminent orgasm. He slowed down, but Julie’s vice-like pussy and rolling, thrusting hips weren’t letting him slow down much. “Fuck me, Derek,” she said breathlessly. “C’mon fuck me hard and fill me up with you hot cum. I know you can do it. Yeah, that’s it. Oooooh, yeah. Fuck me, baby. Unnnnh, ahh, you feel so good.” Derek suddenly leaned his sweaty, hairy chest onto Julie’s chest and kissed her deeply, tasting Lee’s cum in her mouth as he fucked her harder and faster than ever. With a grunt and a groan, he plunged in deep one last time and shot eight or nine powerful cumshots deep into her cunt, painting her sugary walls with his semen.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,227 Followers