Miss Julie Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers

Finally, he pulled out, trailing a gusher of his cum. Julie was panting as she ran her hands through her flooded pussy, then she grabbed Derek’s cock and pulled him up to her lips. She ran her tongue and her lips all over his cock until she had him clean and semi-hard again. Next up was Troy. And she rolled herself over then climbed onto her hands and her knees so he could fuck her doggy-style. Troy got right behind Julie and put his cock to her open hole and slowly eased it in until he had it all the way in.

Julie moaned and keened as Troy gave her a slow, simmering fuck. He reached underneath her and jiggled her modest tits, as they dangled under her. Julie wasn’t large-breasted at all, but what she had hung just about perfectly, with no droop at all. Her 34Bs sat up high and proud as Troy wrapped his arms around her chest and pulled her up to him. He kissed the back of her neck tenderly, and Julie shivered in lust from that sensation.

Troy licked his way down the middle of her back as far as he could bend his head, then licked his way all the way back up, up to the back of her neck, then to her ears, which he nibbled and licked on. An odd though passed through her mind in the midst of her lust. It was that all of her previous lovers had been dolts. None of them had known how to make a woman’s body sing like these guys did. She knew then that she had made the right decision to embrace this new life. She wanted this feeling to never stop, and she was determined that it never would.

The feeling of Troy beginning to fuck her with longer, more determined strokes interrupted her train of thought. That feeling was enhanced when he licked the middle finger of his right hand and rimmed it around her anus, even as his left hand held her hips and worked them over his cock. He didn’t put it in just yet, but traced circles around the pink, puckered flesh.

Julie moaned louder as the sensations built. “Put your finger in my ass, please,” she begged. And Troy complied. Slowly, he pushed his finger past her anal ring and began to finger-fuck her ass. After a few minutes, he added a second finger, then a third. Julie began to go wild at the feeling of having her ass filled by Troy’s strong fingers while his equally strong cock pumped harder and harder in her cunt.

Troy couldn’t hold out any longer. Gasping, he fired a huge shot of cum deep in Julie’s pussy, then pulled his cock out and fired another long rope of cum across her back and over her butt cheeks, finishing up by covering her open anus with the last few spurts. Turning quickly around, Julie gave him the same cleaning service she’d given Derek.

Troy staggered off and she motioned for Allen to join her on the bed. Lion stood off to the side, slowly stroking his cock. He knew where Julie was headed, and he couldn’t wait. As for Julie, she was approaching the zone, where she lost all touch with reality and was consumed with lust. Rolling back over, she felt the cum from her back soak into the sheets. Grabbing each of her knees with her hands, she opened herself to Allen’s fat 8-incher. “Fuck my ass, Allen,” she gasped. “Put that fat motherfucker in my butt and fuck my ass.”

Allen was no fool. He aimed the fat head of his cock at Julie’s gaping hole and pushed his way past the anal ring. He expected some initial resistance; every other woman who had him in her ass had begged him to take it slow. Not Julie. Her rectum opened right up to him with no problem. The intense feeling, though, evoked a scream of pleasure as his fat cock pushed its way into her rectum. She pushed her hips upward to pull even more of him into her ass. Julie reveled, no, wallowed in the overwhelming feelings. This was the kind of mindless, freewheeling sex she’d fantasized about on the very rare occasions when she got really horny.

Julie gasped and moaned as Allen fucked his hard fat cock all the way in, then began to ream her ass with purposeful strokes. Julie couldn’t believe she was climbing that mountain toward that climax that she’d been pushing aside, wanting the feelings to intensify infinitely. Allen kept a steady churning pace as he fucked Julie’s velvety ass. The walls of her rectum gripped him in a muscular vise as if they weren’t to let his cock out of her ass. “Oooooooh, yeah, fuck that ass!” she exclaimed wildly. “Show me what you’ve got. Aww, yeaaaaaaah. Fuck me!” Allen grabbed her legs, brought them together high over his head and pushed his cock steadily in the furrow he’d formed.

Lion couldn’t stand it any more. Climbing on the bed, he straddled Julie’s head and dangled his fat, 10-inch dick over her mouth. Julie squealed in delight as she took his marvelous dick in her hands and drew him into her mouth, past her lips and into her throat. She sucked on Lion’s cock with sloppy sucks and licks, getting him liberally coated with her saliva. Then she took him out of her mouth and jacked his cock over her head, watching the keenly at the way it twitched and pulsed in her hot hand.

Allen was starting to lose control. This bitch, this housewife, was doing things to his dick with her ass that he’d never felt before, and he was getting close to hosing her hot ass down. Panting heavily, he finally pushed himself to the hilt and sprayed Julie’s rectum with his hot, wet cum. “Yeah, cum in my ass, get it all good and slick for Lion’s big boy,” Julie panted. “You guys are the best. Next time I come back here, I want to do this again, just like this. This is primo.”

Allen shot six or seven hard shots deep in Julie’s ass, and just before he squeezed out the last couple of drops of cum, she pulled herself out from under him – his cock made a loud plopping noise as it came unplugged from her ass – then wheeled around onto her knees and sucked, licked and kissed his slowly dwindling dick, cleaning him just like she’d been taught. In this position, her butt was up in the air, with her gaping asshole open in invitation in front of Lion’s blue diamond boner. But first he teased her with it; running the shaft over the open hole, making Julie squirm on the bed, face down, with her eyes closed and her hands clutching the sheet.

Lion fully intended to give this whore every bit as much a she had given him two nights before. Julie had lingered an especially long time with her strap-on fucking Lion, and he was inclined to pay her back. But first he wanted to hear her beg him for it, and that was no time in coming. “Oh God, please, pleeeeeeease put your beautiful cock in my ass,” Julie wailed. “I need it so bad. I want you to fill me up with your cock and shoot your cum deep in my bowels. Please, let me have it and make me cum. I’m sooooo close.” Julie was swimming in a whirlpool of sensual, sexual emotions. Her mind was focused on one thing and one thing only, getting herself to the top of that mountain and going over the edge.

Lion was ready, too. Holding his cock tightly at the base, he eased it to Julie’s open, swollen anus, and pushed the head easily past the ring. It was once he started to push it further in that Julie started to shudder and quake, as her lust – the unique combination of pain and pleasure that accompanies anal sex with large objects – reached a new plateau. From somewhere, Troy materialized in front of Julie, and she grabbed his shoulders with both hands, then beat on his upper arms rapidly several times as Lion pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her rectum.

When she felt his heavy balls slap her the wide-open petals of her dripping pussy, she took several deep breaths, almost panting as she molded her rectum onto his throbbing 10-inch dick. Still panting, she began to move her hips in a slow circular motion, as Lion pulled back slightly to give himself some pistoning space to fuck Julie’s ass. Lion took his time fucking Julie’s ass, and she was right there with him, still holding onto Troy’s shoulders for support. Seeing his pretty brown cock standing up in renewed arousal, she bent head down and sucked him into her mouth, then licked, kissed and sucked the hard flesh with passion as Lion varied the pace of his fucking. Julie would scream in a weltering combination of frustration and awe at his – and her – control. Large drops of sweat fell off Lion’s shoulders and head onto Julie’s back, and Julie was covered with a slick sheen of sweat from her exertions.

Lion would build quickly to a frenzied pace, and their cries and yells would fill the room as they hurtled toward a spectacular climax; then he would back off when he felt Julie getting closer to orgasm. Four times he did this, until Julie was screaming and frothing at the mouth in her desperate need to cum. “Oh fuck, oh fuck,” she chanted over and over as Lion carried her to heights she’d never been. Lion’s relentless cock was stroking longer and longer in her ass and he was spouting his own sexual gibberish.

Grabbing Julie’s hips, he pounded his cock in long, brutal, achingly ecstatic strokes, as Julie screamed toward orgasm. Lion raised his head and roared, just like one of his namesakes. “Oh, you fucking bitch,” he said gasping. “You really are a sleazy whore, aren’t you. You want me to fill your hot, fucking ass with my hot boiling sperm, don’t you. You’re just a regular cum whore.” “God damn, god damn, fuck me and make me cum, motherfucker,” she spat back. “Do it, do it, do it. God, I’m ready. Make me cummmmmmmm!” With a loud growl, Lion pulled Julie’s butt to himself, plunging as deep as he could go and let loose with a veritable garden hose of cum. As he did, he leaned over and told Julie, “to cum now, you fucking cunt. Cum now for us, let it all out. Now, now, now!”

Julie felt something like Hiroshima explode from her crotch, race up her spine and burst in her brain in a white flash of orgasm. And then, like a wave crashing back off the rocks, it roared through every muscle in her body as she convulsed in orgiastic pleasure. It felt like Niagara Falls as she tumbled through orgasms one after another, while Lion’s cock continued to spear deep in her rectum and spew little bursts of cum deep into her bowels.

Slowly, he lay Julie down onto her stomach as she continued to tremble and shake, and her chest heaved from the effects of her multiple orgasms. She went on like that for nearly 10 minutes, before her breathing finally returned to normal and her body finally quit twitching. Lion lay beside her, his shriveling cock still inside her ass. Like a snake, it slowly oozed its way out of her ass, followed by a thick stream of pearly-white cum.

Chapter 29: Julie takes on five studs at once After a few minutes, the door opened and Janet walked in. Julie rolled over as she entered, and guessed that Janet had been outside masturbating while watching through the two-way mirror. Janet’s face and chest were flushed and the insides of her thighs were wet from the flow from her pussy. “Here, this might help you guys replenish yourselves,” she said then opened a dresser drawer, pulled out a small travel bag, opened it and pulled out two fat joints. She lit them both and passed them in opposite directions. She then rolled a tray of drinks into the room.

Julie had only smoked pot that one time, on her fateful trip to Austin, so this was something new. But Lion showed her how to do it, and even though it made her cough – she’d never been a smoker – she found it had a pleasant feeling to it, mellow, yet intense. Soon Julie’s stomach was churning in renewed desire. When they had finished, Janet left the room, bidding Julie, “a fond farewell – for now.”

Julie could see the effects of the weed on the men; they were sporting renewed hard-ons, even Lion, whose cock she had found herself idly stroking to full hardness as he lay next to her on the bed. “I want to play some more,” she said in a tone of mock petulance. Then she bent over and sucked Lion’s cock slowly into her mouth, taking almost two-thirds of it before she had to quit. She sucked on him then turned to her right and found Troy’s hard, brown dick at her face. She sucked him in for a while, as other cocks were placed in her hands to stroke.

Julie sat up on her elbows as all five men took turns feeding their cocks into her mouth. Julie wanted to make sure all of her studs were at full attention for what she wanted to do next.

Julie pulled the sheets and pillows off the bed and made a pallet in the middle of the floor. When she was finished, Julie lay back on the floor and spread her legs to reveal her dripping pink petals, which gaped open. She instructed Lee to climb in and get her warmed up, since he was the only one who hadn’t gotten a crack at either her pussy or her ass in the previous session. She pulled his face to hers, kissed him deeply, then whispered in his ear, “When it’s all done, and we’re ready to cum, I’m going to let you cum in my cunt.”

Lee almost came right there, but steeled himself and slowed his attack on Julie’s velveteen pussy. He pulled Julie’s right leg all the way up and leaned his weight slightly on it as he licked his way from her ankle over her calf. Then he propped himself on his hands and began drilling his cock in Julie’s pussy with strong, steady strokes.

Julie reached over with both hands at the two cocks on either side of her head, those belonging to Lion and Troy, and resumed sucking their cocks. She alternated sucking and stroking them, them pulled the men up by their cocks to where she had the heads of both cocks at her mouth. She tongue-lashed the two heads and tried to get them both in her mouth. A stream of drool rolled out of both corners of her mouth as the men battled for position in her mouth. Then pushing them back, she did the same thing for the other two, alternating for a few minutes, then trying to suck them both in.

At one point, all four men hovered over Julie’s head, dipping their cocks to her mouth and slapping her face with the hard, wet meat. Julie laughed and squealed as she played with the four hard cocks that dangled overhead. She could feel another queen orgasm coming, and it was time to get the show on the road.

Shooing the men away from her face, she reluctantly pulled Lee out of her pussy and stood up for a moment. Julie was breathing heavily as she got things arranged. She placed Lion on his back, with his luscious 10-inch cock standing up straight and proud. He grabbed the base to steady it, and waved it her in a kind of salute. Julie swung her right leg over Lion’s hips, grabbed his dick out his hand and aimed it at the wet opening to her pussy. She rubbed the head over the opening a couple of times, then ran the head over her swollen clit two or three times before slipping the head past her entrance and sliding down his pole in one smooth motion. “Ah, gawd, it feels soooo gooood!”

Julie moaned as she impaled herself on Lion’s fat cock. Lion grabbed Julie’s hips and kept them firmly planted on his smooth-shaved abdomen, so his cock was buried to the hilt. Holding her tightly, he thrust his cock at her hard and deliberately three, maybe four times. Julie threw her head back and exhaled noisily. Then he released her hips, and she started moving her lean frame up and down on his dick, fucking all the way up until just the head was in her pussy, then settling down in a rotating motion back down until her ass was resting on his balls. Lion kept his hands lightly on her hips, as if to guide her up and down on his dick.

Reaching further between her butt cheeks, Lion pulled Julie’s perfect heart-shaped ass open, showing off the reddened, gaping wet opening of her ass. Julie leaned her head back and told Lee to put his cock in her ass. Lee didn’t hesitate, but pushed the head of his cock past Julie’s distended anus and into her rectum in one long rip. Julie howled as her passions mounted and swelled from what was fast becoming her most favorite thing to do in the whole wide world, and that was to have a big, hard cock in her pussy and her ass at the same time. A double, she believed they called it. “Yeah, yeah, yeah, double-fuck me like the flaming whore I am,” she said suddenly, wildly. She was a sex machine she felt the twin hot spears of flesh pumping together, with only a muscular membrane separating pussy from asshole.

Troy walked in front of Julie and offered her his long brown dick. She inhaled him, drawing him all the way to about two-thirds of the way in her mouth. Then, flapping her lips to get more of him in her mouth, she wetly drew the remaining length into her throat. Troy backed away and let her head and mouth do the work and he pulled it back and forth in Julie’s ravenous mouth. On her two sides, Allen and Derek pressed their dicks into her hot hands, and she closed her fingers around the wet shafts and jacked them off in rhythm to the dicks that were filling all three of her orifices.

Sliding her mouth off Troy’s cock, she turned to suck down Derek’s nice, 9-inch dick. Julie would reflect later on how odd that she now thought of a 9-inch cock as… nice and average, when before this weekend she’d never seen a 9-inch cock. As Lion and Lee moved Julie’s hips up and down on their cocks, Julie made the rounds sucking Allen, Troy and Derek with eagerness.

After a good bit of this, Julie felt it was time to switch, so she pushed Lee out of her ass and climbed off Lion, so he could slide out from underneath her. Allen quickly replaced him and Julie sat right back down on his fat, stubby cock. It slid in perfectly and she pumped herself up and down on him several times to get him good and lubed. It didn’t fill her quite the way the others had, but he compensated with his girth. He stretched her pussy lips as he pumped his cock up into Julie’s cunt.

Julie’s gaping asshole seemed to wink at Derek in open invitation, and he jumped up and fisted his cock to her ass and slid it in. Julie’s mind was a maelstrom from the effects of the weed and the build-up of her lust. Her body tingled with nervous sensations as her studs gave her the fucking she so wanted, so needed. She wanted to leave here thoroughly fucked, because there was no telling when she’d get more cock once she got back to Dallas. So she threw away every thought but obtaining the most pleasure she could out of this wildly wanton moment.

Lion had taken up position in front of her, and Julie eagerly sucked his cock, tasting her copious juices as he plunged in her mouth as far as she could onto his dick. As before, she alternated sucking and stroking Lion, Lee and Troy while she rode between the two men fucking her pussy and ass.

Julie’s mind was reeling and she knew she was getting close, oh so close, to another shattering orgasm. It was time to finish this dance. She knew exactly what she wanted. She wanted them all to come in her and on her at the same time, while she tumbled in another series of explosive orgasms. Her studs knew what to do, also, and they kept their bodies under tight control as they worked themselves around this sexy redheaded bitch. Giving Derek a kiss, she pushed him back and extracted herself from his cock then she climbed off Derek.

Gesturing frantically, she had Troy lie down, with his milk-chocolate colored pleasure stick waving invitingly. Julie turned her back to him, stepped over him, straddling his hips, then lowered herself to his cock. When she had gotten into a squatting position, with her dripping asshole right over the head of Troy’s dick, she leaned back with one hand on his chest to prop herself up and the other to guide his cock to her ass, and lowered herself onto his long, snaky tube. When he reached bottom, Julie started losing it. She gripped Troy’s chest with her hands as Troy cupped her butt cheeks in both hands and worked her hips up and down on his cock.

When Julie had finally gotten readjusted to Troy’s length, and they had established a good fucking rhythm, she licked the first two fingers of her right hand, spread open her pussy lips and told Lee to, “C’mon and fuck me. Make me into a Julie sandwich. C’mon, baby, fuck me, and y’all make me cummmmm!” Lee knee-walked his way up to where Julie’s gaping gash was open wetly, while Troy pumped his cock up her ass like an oil derrick. He grabbed Julie’s hips and forced his cock into her cunt in one huge thrust.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,240 Followers