Miss Julie Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,235 Followers

Julie threw back her head and howled like a banshee as she felt Lee’s long hard cock move in and out of her box. He didn’t have the thickest cock of the bunch, but, man, was he active. He fucked Julie in a circular motion, so that every time he thrust it seemed like he was sliding right over her bulging clit.

Julie, of course, didn’t howl long, because her mouth was again filled with cock. Lion stood to Julie’s left; Derek to her right. They were holding their cocks and rubbing them all over her face. Occasionally, one or the other would push his cock into Julie’s mouth and she’d suck for a while. Allen stepped between Lee and Julie and rubbed his cock over and between her tits. Grabbing the sides of her breasts, he tit-fucked her for several minutes.

Julie was lost in lust. She gloried in the feelings of absolute surrender to wanton sexuality. She wanted to be surrounded by hard cocks for the rest of her life, and she had every intention of doing just that, starting right now with these five hard studs. She could feel it coming, coming, coming, building ever-higher as the five men devoted themselves to taking Julie as high as she could go without letting her go. But all of them could feel it rushing to a climax. Breathing started getting labored; exhortations of lust became more frantic, more shrill; the thrusts of the men became more insistent.

Julie tried to concentrate on each cock that was in her, giving her such pleasure. There was Troy, long and deep in her ass; Lee, still tracing circles back and forth in her twitching, smoking pussy; Allen, stroking his fat cock as he rubbed it all over her chest; Derek, to her right, rubbing his cock over her face and hair; and Lion, filling her mouth with his purple, pulsing penis. It was so good, and she just knew this was going to be another spectacular series of orgasms, as good, if not better, than the one before.

And she was more than ready for it. Unlike her previous orgasms, which exploded like a nuclear bomb, this one was more like a volcano. She could feel it swelling and flowing inside of her, like underground lava. Panting heavily as the feelings built to a crescendo, she gasped for everyone to cum together, and to be sure they told her what she needed to hear. Unbelievably, all five men doubled their thrusts and their cocks ballooned impossibly. They all started telling Julie what a slut she was, what a dirty whore she was, how she was their bitch from now on. Julie moaned deliriously as she heard them call her what she really was.

Then Lion said it. “Cum now for us, Miss Julie, cum now,” he whispered. That broke the dam. With a choking cry, she started shaking and writhing as her orgasm crashed over her body. In response, the others started in and the orgasms just kept coming. If her previous series of orgasms had been Hiroshima, this was Mount St. Helens, and it felt like the top of her head was exploding, just like the mountain did when it blew.

Julie’s tremulous orgasm was too much for the men to handle. Allen was the first to lose it and with a roar he shot a tremendous cum load all over Julie’s tits, up her neck and over her jaw. A split-second later, the rest of them exploded in a feeding frenzy of ejaculation. Lee and Troy pushed their cocks upward at the same moment, while pushing Julie’s hips down, and they burst simultaneously, sparking Julie to another series of orgasmic shudders. Lion and Derek jacked their cocks hard and showered Julie’s face with cum. Lion shot a huge rope of cum across Julie’s face, which streaked across her face from her hair, over her right eye and her nose and cheek, and he followed that by peppering her lips, cheek and chin with his foamy cum. Derek shot his load across her right cheek and over her mouth. Julie’s mouth overflowed with a combination of sperm and spittle. For long, long minutes, all six of them shook and shuddered from the volcanic orgasm they had all shared.

When at last, everyone had subsided, the men slowly, reluctantly extricated themselves from Julie’s heaving body, and she was laid down on the pallet for a little bit of rest. “Wow,” she said slowly. “That was great!” She gave them each a deep kiss as they filed past her and out the door.

After they had left, Julie sat with her back to the bed. She threw her head back and exhaled languidly. She was tired, but not exhausted; depleted but not empty. She was sure she could go some more. There was still much she wanted to do today, and it was only about 4 p.m. Her body glowed and her clit still tingled. Idly, she pulled drops of the wet cum from her face then licked her fingers. Mmmm, cum tasted so good, she thought with an air of satisfaction.

She wiped all of the cum from her chin down over her chest, then rubbed all of the cum all over her chest and stomach. She loved the slimy, filthy way it made her feel, and she liked the aroma of fresh cum all over her body. She reached between her widespread legs and ran an index finger up her crotch. She felt her asshole, which still gaped open, with Troy’s cum still gushing out onto the sheet. She dragged her finger between her pussy lips and drew some cum out of her vagina. She brought the dollop of cum to her lips and licked it off her finger. Yeah, she was ready for more, and her wishes were soon to be granted.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,235 Followers