All Comments on 'Miss McMillan's Milkshake Parlour'

by JeremyBeach

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not even worth finishing; I uit reading in the middle. No point to the story

eviltw427eviltw427over 12 years ago

I dont do this offten but i have to agree with anon....this was a boring story and unlike anon i read the whole story to give it a fair shake

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring!!!

Not very interesting at all. Why wouldn't he just piss on her floor or in the milkshake glass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep Writing...

Do not let a couple of negative comments cause you to not continue writing. This was a good story. Actually a bit of my own fantasy of having to "wet" myself in front of a sexy lady. Even better that she is a stranger and set such a wonderful, devious trap. I'd love to find such a shop to be "used" in, for the lady's own, kinky pleasure although.... I would hope it would be continued after the first embarrassing encounter.

There... you have another subject to write about. Keep writing. That really was a good story! J.

JeremyBeachJeremyBeachover 12 years agoAuthor

To Commenter #3: The reason he didn't pee on the floor was because to do so he would have had to expose himself either to Miss McMillan or to passersby. He no longer had the glass at that point, but even if he had, he would have had the same problem.

To Commenter #4: Thanks! I'm not sure what I should write about next. Should I write another story about the parlour? If so, should I send Trent back there? The element of surprise would be gone, or severely lessened, on a second visit, which in turn would likely lessen the intensity of Trent's reactions and Miss McMillan's amusement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun

This would be an awesome experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good, but missed an opportunity

I loved the story, but I feel like you missed a good opportunity to make the story better/more exciting. Like maybe make the "deodorizer" turn out to be some kind of special acidic spray that only affected clothes and then go from there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Complete stupidity

Any man does two things. He unzips and pees all over the floor and chairs. Then he takes a chair and throws it thru the door. Waving he walks out. All done. This was badly thought out drivel. Pee his pants? Are you nuts?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous