Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,161 Followers

Linda was sitting in her usual spot when I got to second period. I looked around the room and found an empty seat near the back. Linda looked around and was about to move closer when Mr. Ashby came in and admonished her to sit.

Luckily for me, Linda's locker was no where near mine, so she didn't have the luxury of tailing me. All morning I was able to avoid being near her. At lunch I left campus and smoked some weed with Chris.

When I got back from lunch, Linda was waiting for me by my locker. I walked up like she wasn't even there and got my books. "Come on George, you can't keep me out in the cold all day. I'm sorry I said yes. But Ran.." I cut her off at that point.

"I really don't give a shit what you have to say. He knows how I feel about you and he stabbed me in the back. You didn't think twice, you just went along with it. When that whiny cunt didn't have a date for Homecoming, you dropped our plans to make room for him. Fuck both of you. I hope you have a wonderful time at prom, but I don't want to know you any more. Now please go find your boyfriend and leave me the fuck alone."

I thought I saw tears in her eyes as I walked away, but I didn't care. If I never heard from her again it would be too soon. Randy must have talked to her before our sixth period class because he didn't look my way once. I saw them together in the hall before my last period class, he seemed to be trying to hold her hand, but she shook him off when she saw me. He threw a glare my way but I ignored him.

The rest of the week went pretty much the same. I avoided any contact with them and I felt just fine about it. They even quit calling my house. Mom got kind of moody on me, but she could stew too for all I cared.

Saturday morning I was outside washing my car. I had seen Linda out front of her house from time to time out of the corner of my eye, but I never looked straight over there or acknowledged her at all. The way I had my car in my driveway made it impossible to see Randy's house.

Around noon, I saw Tammy and Linda heading towards my house. I pretended not to see them and went into the garage and slipped out the door into the back yard. I could hear them inside talking to my mom. I couldn't tell what was being said, nor did I care. I went back into the garage and finished waxing my car. I was trying to finish quickly so that I could just split.

As I was putting my waxing stuff away, mom came into the garage and asked me to please come inside. I told her that I really didn't care to hear what they had to say, at which point she sighed exasperatedly.

"Georgie, I know you're hurt. I know you're not fully over dad's death. Linda and Tammy both care a lot for you and we have a proposition we'd like you to hear. Please come in and hear it out."

I reluctantly followed mom inside. Tammy and Linda were sitting on the loveseat. Linda smiled up at me when I walked in, but I barely looked her way. My mom sat in her chair and I sat on the chair closest to the door.

"OK Linda. He'll hear you out." Mom said.

She seemed to be gathering her thoughts, and she looked at the floor. Tammy gave her knee a reassuring squeeze and then looked at me as Linda started.

"Randy admitted to me that you didn't give your blessing to our prom date. He told me this yesterday as we were picking out our colors for my dress and his tux. Since he rented a Corvette for prom night, we'd like for you to rent a tux, with lavender in the color scheme, and follow us to prom. We could be a three person date like at Homecoming."

All three looked at me expectantly. Feigning interest I asked, "It took a whole week to come up with this plan?" She nodded. "Randy admitted he lied, and your idea was for me to be a third wheel at prom?" Then she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, but I had already told him yes. I didn't want to hurt him by breaking our date off."

"You had no fucking qualms about breaking our date off when he didn't have a date for Homecoming. You had told me yes weeks before he whined. So here's my thought for prom. You and he can go fuck yourselves, and you can forget you even knew me. This is the most insulting line of bullshit anyone has ever tried to feed me." They all looked at me with stunned expressions on their faces.

"But we just thought.."

"Think again bitch! You want him, you got him. I am out of the equation. The only question remaining for me to have answered is; are you assholes going to forget I exist or do I have to move to Alaska with my uncle for the future? And to think that I thought I was head over heels in love with you Linda. Stupid fuckin me!" She looked stunned at my revelation.

I got up and walked out of the house. I saw Randy walking up the sidewalk towards my house as I got in my car. I backed out of the driveway and sped off up the street.

Prom came and went. I didn't go. To be constantly reminded of being thrown over for that asshole was just too much to bear. So I spent prom night getting stoned with Chris and his buddies.

One morning in homeroom Chris and I were sitting there deciding who to buy our next bags from when Randy walked into the classroom. A few of the girls started laughing and I saw Randy turn red. I tapped the girl in front of me on the shoulder and asked her what the humor was.

"Well I heard that Randy guy and one of them poetry girls went to prom. Well one thing lead to another and they ended up out in the toolies somewhere doing the nasty." I cringed at the thought of that asshole defiling Linda.

"Well he was bragging about it to some of the guys and she found out. So she told a few folks that God's gift to women over there is hung like a field mouse." If I hadn't been bothered by them fucking, I would have laughed. I knew Randy was hung up on his cock size, I just never knew why.

I spent a lot of time smoking weed with Chris and before I knew it, my college acceptance letters had arrived. When we were all friends, Randy, Linda and I had all put in for the same schools. We stuck to schools Randy might get athletic scholarships to. We all three applied to all of the Florida schools and Georgia and Georgia Tech. LSU had never expressed any interest in Randy so we didn't apply there.

Due to a misunderstanding, I had applied to Auburn and Alabama as well. I had thought that both schools had offered Randy scholarships, when they had never even looked at him. My test scores and 3.8 GPA earned me acceptance letters to every school I applied to. As an unintentional added revenge bonus, since I was no longer aiding him with his studies, Randy didn't meet academic requirements to accept any of either of the scholarships he'd been offered. Northern Louisiana and South Florida were the only ones who offered him anything.

I enrolled at Auburn and opted to begin with classes that started just two weeks after graduation. I heard through the grapevine, that Linda enrolled at a community college in town while Randy opted for the Marine Corps. Both were a long way from Auburn.

I worked my ass off that first summer. I had a part time job as well as a fairly full class load. When school started in the fall I took on another task. I became a statistician and information associate for the football team. This kept my Saturdays pretty full plus I got to travel a bit and see some other places.

During that first year I got to the point where I was only calling my mom every couple of weeks. She was always asking things about my personal life. I figured she was feeding info to Linda and Randy, so I padded my stats a bit, so to speak. I told her I was always busy; not a lie by any stretch of the imagination, but I alluded to my dating countless women. Why else would every Saturday be so busy for me?

The next summer, I worked more hours at my job; I worked for an auto dealer doing detailing. In order to do that I cut my summer class load back. There was one girl who seemed to be vying for my attention as well. Never having dealt with someone chasing me, I wasn't sure how to play the game.

Jenny Fields was always asking me to help her with one thing or another from class. I got the feeling that she really knew the material, but was trying to get closer to me. Shortly before school started up that fall, I found Jenny waiting for me by my car in the parking lot.

"Why don't you like me George?"

I was dumbfounded. I had no idea how to answer that. "Who says I don't like you Jenny? I know I have never said anything to that effect."

"You don't have to say it. I have been practically throwing myself at you all summer and you have never even asked me out for coffee or anything."

"I'm sorry I gave you that impression. It's just, well; I really don't have that much experience playing the dating game."

"So you already have a girlfriend?"

"No I don't have a girlfriend."

"So you're gay?"

"Oh hell no I aint gay! It's just my best friend in high school was a girl. I never really dated anyone because they all thought I was dating her."

"Where is this friend now?"

"Who knows? Who cares? I could care less."

"Wow! I take it she burned you somehow."

I could feel my face turning red. "Who says she burned me?"

"It's written on your face George. Your mouth said 'Who Cares,' but you looked lost saying it. Look, why don't you and I go over to Sherman's and get some lunch. My treat. You can tell me all about it."

"I don't think so."

"What? You won't have lunch with me?"

"No, I'll have lunch with you Jenny; I just won't let you pay."

That lunch date turned into my first relationship. Lunch somehow ran into dinner, and then later I lost my virginity.

Jenny and I became fairly serious over the next few months. I really can't recall a study session where we wore clothes. By the end of October I had moved into her apartment. Her former room mate had taken a job in Montgomery and had quit school. Jenny also had a part time job in Montgomery but she never talked about it much. She worked every Friday night and Saturday night. It worked out fine for me since most Fridays and Saturdays I was doing my job with the football team and spent those nights at the team hotel.

At Christmas Jenny flew home to Oregon while I stayed in Auburn and worked. I called my mom on Christmas day. She hadn't been very happy when she learned that I was living with Jenny. She was dead set against her from the start. "So are you spending Christmas with that little floozy?"

I heard sounds from the background, and guessed that mom had guests. I didn't have to guess as to who they were. "No, she flew home to Eugene and I stayed to get extra hours at my job."

"Did I tell you that Randy has been sent to Iraq?"

"Nope. Didn't care either."

"Come on now George. Isn't it past time that you quit holding your silly little grudge against..." that was the last I heard as I hung up. I'd try again on New Year's Eve. I would have thought that by that point, she'd realize that bringing either of those names into our conversations caused my phone to go dead. On New Year's Eve she actually had the audacity to put Linda on the phone.

"George? I'm so.." Damn lousy phone connections. For some reason I just never heard my phone ringing the rest of the night. Of course Jenny was pissed off later that I hadn't answered her call, but when I told her what mom had pulled she forgave me.

In late April a couple of guys I knew asked me to go with them to Montgomery to visit some strip clubs. Jenny as usual was at work so I didn't see the harm. I had told her we were going and she'd told me to have a good time.

We got there in the early afternoon and had gone to a couple of clubs. Most of the really hot dancers would be on in the late evening so we drove around killing time.

We passed an adult bookstore that advertized hot nude dancers and a live sex act. Out of morbid curiosity we went in and inquired about the live sex act. We were shown to an area at the back of the store. It was a hall way with doors on either side. On one side the doors opened into arcade style video booths. You put quarters in a machine and got to watch five minutes of a porno. What got to me was the fact that there was cum stains in the booths. How does anyone get aroused enough to jerk off and cum in five minutes?

The other side opened into rooms with shuttered windows. In these rooms you could get a minute long peek for $1.00 in quarters. Of course you might see nipple or a flash of bush but not much more. If you liked what you saw during that fateful sixty seconds, you could put twenty dollars in another slot and the girl would open the shutter and give you a ten minute nude show.

At the end of the hall were four doors. The two center doors opened to rooms with room for up to five people. The other two opened to rooms just big enough for two. For $100 in the larger rooms or $50 in the smaller rooms you got to watch a thirty minute sex act. On the hour you could see Dave and Christine, the picture showed a smiling guy with dark brown hair and an aging red head. Supposedly every third show she took it in the ass. We all thought she looked fat and dumpy from her picture so we waited for the show that started at half past.

Mr. Mandingo and his ladies looked to be more entertaining to the guys I was with. I was more interested in seeing some strippers later and then fucking the shit out of Jenny when I got home. Mr. Mandingo's picture showed a tall bald smiling black guy with three gold teeth. In the picture, he was plugging some Creole chick from behind while a brunette with DDD tits licked his balls.

When the two people came out of one of the far rooms from watching Dave and Christine, I heard one tell his buddy, "She looked like she could suck a mean cock, but her asshole was all worn out." My buddy Charley said "I wonder if Christine has been with Mr. Mandingo?"

We went into one of the larger rooms and put our money in the slot. A minute later, the shutter went up and we saw Mr. Mandingo. For the first few minute all he did was swing his cock in a circle and rub on it. We were contemplating leaving and asking for our money back, when a skanky looking blonde sauntered onto the stage. She looked like she was maybe fifty years old.

She came closer to the glass and we realized she wasn't that old. Maybe in her thirties, but she'd obviously had a hard life. Her thighs were moonscapes, and her belly hung over a sparsely shaved mound. Her tits sagged like DD's but they might have been a C. She wore far too much make up to be sexy.

She spread her ass for us and showed an asshole that may haunt me until the day I die. If the guy in the hall thought Christine had a worn ass, he should see this cunt's tube. She went straight to her knees and started sucking Mandingo's flaccid cock. As Mandingo pumped his cock into her face, she was making these shuddering moans that sounded like a motor boat was cumming. Her lipstick was leaving these bright red streaks all along his cock, making it look like a chocolate candy cane.

"I wonder if she is big enough to be considered two ladies." Said Charley

"Why did you ask that?" said Chet.

"Well the poster said Mandingo and his ladies. Plural."

"Shit, this skank barely counts as one." said Marvin.

We all laughed, but my laughter was short lived. The woman stopped sucking Mandingo's cock and spun around and put her ass towards him. We could see her cunt and asshole even as he moved in behind her. Then the second lady came out.

"OK, now we're talking ladies. Hot little brunette coming his way." said Glenn.

The little brunette came out and stroked Mandingo's cock to full hardness and then sucked on him. I couldn't see her too well from my vantage point, but I thought that those thighs I could see looked familiar. She then stood and grabbed his cock to guide it into the older woman's ass. I saw her face and wanted to vomit.

There, in all her naked glory, with the fresh hickey on her left breast that I had put there Wednesday night was Jenny. She guided his cock into the frumpy woman's worn out ass and started licking her way around to Mandingo's ass.

The other guys started applauding and cat calling and I slipped out of the room. I went out front and vomited into some bushes. At least none of the other guys knew Jenny, so I wouldn't have to put up with that embarrassment.

When the guys came out fifteen minutes later, they told me how Mandingo pulled his cock from the old lady's ass and plopped it right into the brunette's mouth. We then headed for the strip joint.

When I got back to Auburn at three in the morning, Jenny was not at our apartment yet. It didn't take me long to pack my clothes and books and load my car. Just as I was about to leave, the phone rang. The answering machine picked up and I heard Jenny's voice. She sounded out of breath.

"Hey baby. You must be in bed already. I'm staying here tonight but I'll be home bright and early. No jacking off baby all of that sweet cum is mine!"

I stood there staring at the answering machine. How could she do this to me? How long had she been doing this too me? I wanted to vomit thinking about all of the times I had kissed her. How many times had she cleaned shit streaks off Mandingo's cock and then cam home and kissed me? I definitely would not need to buy a diet book. All I need to do is put that image in my skull and my appetite is gone.

I drove over to Charley's place and asked him if I could crash on his couch. "Trouble with the old' lady?"

"Yeah. Cunt can't keep her legs closed."

"Oh man, I'm sorry. By the way your secret is safe with me bro."

"What secret?"

"I saw the look on your face when that brunette showed her face. I didn't say anything since none of the other guys saw you. That was Jenny wasn't it."

"Yeah. Fuck her. She wants to end up looking like that other cunt so be it. Far be it from me to stop her."

Sunday I was glad to be among the cell phoneless. People were always asking me how I could get by with out one. "It's easy." I'd tell them, "If I don't want to be found all I have to do is go somewhere." Luckily I took my address book with me or Charley's cell phone likely would have been ringing.

Usually during school, Jenny's schedule was much so that I only saw her for brief moments during any day, if I hung out long enough, so Monday was easy. Tuesday I had one class in the morning, then I went to work until two and then I had a class in the afternoon.

When I headed for my car to go to work Tuesday morning Jenny was standing there waiting. She looked like she'd been crying. When she saw me she came running, her face switching between anger and relief. "Where the fuck have you been? I got home Sunday morning to find all of your clothes and you car missing. No note, no message." She tried to hug me and I ducked her, "What the fuck George?"

"Funny thing happened to me. I went to watch strippers on Saturday as you well know."

"You fell for one and are leaving me?" she asked on the verge of crying.

"Nothing like that." She seemed to calm just a bit. "We ended up cruising around because all of the stripper were burnt out looking old hags, kinda like the cunt we saw this dude named Mandingo fuck at an adult bookstore." She paled and dropped her books.

"George, oh baby I can explain. I didn't think you'd like me working at the book store, so I never told you what I did. I usually dance in the glass booths. Shanna, the girl who usually works with Mandingo called off and they offered me a lot more money than I usually make to be in Mandingo's show. Saturday was the first day I have ever done that. Please, you have to believe me."

"And why did you sound so out of breath when you called Sunday morning? I know what time your slut shop closes. A little after party to cure your jungle fever? Fuck off Jenny. Just stay the fuck away from me."

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,161 Followers