Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held my cock upright and worked it in between her lips. She was constantly doing those Kegel exercises that made her pussy stay tight. So every time we fucked it was a real pleasure to enter her tight hot hole. It took her a few minutes to get all of my cock worked into her pussy. Our first time together it took me half an hour and a tube of Astroglide to get all of me in her.

I am a modest 7 inches, but Jenny told me I was thicker than most guys. Looking back maybe she did know what she was talking about. When all of me was inside Linda she started moving up and down on me. I loved her gasps every time she'd bottom out. We always started slowly, but that night she was moving with a purpose. Her pace picked up almost immediately.

"Oh baby you feel so fucking good inside me."

"I can't take all of the credit, you have an incredible pussy."

"No, I have an incredible man."

We lock lips as she came. She screamed into my mouth as her fingers dug into my shoulders. As she was coming down from her first orgasm, I grabbed her hips and we rolled over so that I was on top.

"Hey," she said breathlessly. "No fair. I was running this uh um uh show."

I started pounding into her like there was no tomorrow, conjuring images of the fat woman in sweatpants I had seen at Wal Mart earlier to hold off my orgasm for a while. She hated when I got into a mood like I was in that night. I'd pound at her, driving her close to orgasm and then I' slow down and keep her on the edge. I'd pull back until only an inch or two was inside her and use short strokes.

"Fuck me God Damn it! I want to fucking cum already!"

I started pounding her again. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me baby!"

It wasn't long before I felt her pussy contracting as her orgasm over took her. Now I wasn't going to let up until my hips gave out. I kept on pounding her and just kept cumming. It was a personal best for me; I kept her cumming for half an hour straight. I wanted to go longer but I got too into what I was doing and the images failed to stop it. I came so hard into her that my cock was sore the next morning. I collapsed onto her and she held me tight.

"Baby promise me you won't ever leave me. Tell me we'll be together until we are dead."

"No," I said as I caught my breath. "I want to be with you even after death. We'll continue together for all eternity."

I rolled off of her and we cuddled together. I loved sleeping with her wrapped all over me. Nothing seemed wrong with the world when we were like that.

We were set to graduate in May. We'd had another argument a few days before graduation and I wasn't sure if we'd get married after all.

I walked in from class one evening to find her on the phone. When she saw me she got quieter and cut her conversation short. Immediately my hackles went up.

"Who was that?" I asked keeping my tone even and calm.

She looked sheepishly at me and said, "It was Randy."

"Oh. What did he want?"

"He's got leave to come to our graduation."

"Bully for him. He won't be going to the ceremony if he can't get a ticket."

She paused and looked at the floor. "I gave my mom two so she could bring him."

"Oh fuckin great! I come to school all the way in Alabama to be away from that cock monger and he's going to come to graduation."

"You need to get over yourself George." That pissed me off. "Randy's still my friend and I have the right to have him there for me. He wants to take us to dinner after the ceremony, and I told him we'd go."

"The fuck I will. You have the right to have him with you. That is quite true. I have the right to not be around him, and I am exercising that right. You want to be with him for graduation that's fucking fine. I however, will not have any part of it and will make my own fucking plans."

"You are an asshole. Why are you making me choose between you and my long time friend?"

I made my face calm and serene. I even shrugged my shoulders a bit like I did when she had won an argument. "I'm not." I said and she looked relieved.

"So then it's cool to go to dinner with him?"

"It's peachy fucking keen!"

She had an apprehensive look on her face, "So what's the catch?"

"No catch. You don't have to choose between him and me, 'cause I am taking myself out of the equation."

I turned and walked out of the apartment. I was about halfway down the hall when she came flying out of the apartment. "You're leaving me?"

I stopped and turned to look at her. "I'm just leaving. I need to be away from this for a bit. I don't want to separate from you but if I must then I will. I want no part of that guy and no one seems to understand or give a shit how I feel. I will not be anywhere near him." With that I turned and left her crying in the hallway.

One of the lasting effects from my car wreck, other than my classic Camaro being totaled, and constant pain in my legs and hips, was a fear I had developed of driving a car. I'd registered the car as a collector's car and had to carry special insurance on it. When the drunken asshole's insurance adjuster found this out they cut me a check for $50,000 to settle out of court.

I went car shopping and had a panic attack when I test drove a speedy little Nissan. I couldn't even get it off of the lot. The sales man then tried a larger Cadillac, but I had the same reaction. One of the girls from the office came out and asked if she could try something and split the sale with the shark who'd jumped on me as soon as I stepped on the lot.

"You've had a nasty car wreck I take it?"

"Yeah. Is it obvious?"

"My husband had a car wreck a year ago and can't even get in a car now. Some form of PTSD. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. He's working with a therapist, but he can only ride in a truck or SUV. She walked me back to the truck section and I fell in love.

They had a 1971 Chevy Blazer that someone had modified and lifted. It contained a big 454 modified engine and looked solid as hell. She took me on a test drive and I had to have it.

The original sales guy was trying to sell a lady the Caddy he'd showed me and told the girl she could have my entire sale. I didn't talk her down on the price and paid the full $3000 they wanted. I told her I would have bought a more expensive car if I'd known she'd get full commission.

"That's more than OK dear. I get paid a salary and I'd rather see you feel safe in that tank than try to get more money out of you."

Usually if Linda and I had argued I'd spend a few hours four wheeling and go back and make up with her after a couple of hours. That night I went through two tanks of gas. It was well past midnight when I went back to the apartment and I knew that Linda would be asleep. I crept into the bedroom and grabbed my pillow and an extra blanket. She made a sound and then rolled over to cuddle my pillow. I hurried quietly out of the room and slept on the couch.

It was early when I woke up and Linda was still asleep. I left my pillow and blanket on the couch and went to take a shower. When I was done I went to get some breakfast. After breakfast I went to find Charley to see if I could crash at his place if necessary. On my way I ran into Michelle Stanley, Linda's former roommate. We'd grown to be pretty good friends over the past couple of years.

"Hi George. Headed my way?"

"Um, not really. I was heading to see Charley."

"Linda called me last night looking for you. She said y'all argued and you split. Let me guess, she was talking to what's-his-face again."

"Pretty much. She invited the asshole to graduation and agreed to have dinner with him."

"We could make her a jealous girl. Or you could use me for a bit of revenge."

"I'm not looking to loose her, I just want her to loose him."

"As much as I'd love to see you single again George, I have to tell you that Linda would rather die than hurt you. But that guy seems to have a hold on her."

"What do you mean? Can he talk her into cheating on me?"

"I doubt it hon. He just seems to talk a lot. She told him once that she'd never choose him over you."

"Now I feel I need to worry more."

"Well, if you want to I think I know a way to make her either cut her dinner plans short, or cancel them all together. But you'll have to trust me and follow my lead."

She told me her idea and I liked it. She knew it would work. I have to remember to watch out for girls like these.

I went to Charley's place. He had all of his stuff packed and was ready to leave. He'd been drafted in the first round by the San Diego Chargers and had to report Monday for a rookie camp. Marvin and Chet were there. Marvin had to be in Seattle Wednesday and Chet was leaving for Atlanta just after graduation.

Charley, Marvin and I decided we'd party after graduation since they were here until at least Monday. We talked about going to Montgomery again, but decided there was too much fun to be had here. When they asked why I was planning on partying with them and not Linda I explained the situation.

"You want I should have a talk with this turd?" asked Marvin. At 6'5" and 325 pounds he was a guy that many didn't like to have that kind of talk with.

"Thanks anyway Marvin, but I'll handle it."

I went back to my apartment to find a red eyed Linda hugging my pillow on the couch; she jumped up and ran to me when I came in. "Please don't leave me baby. I don't want to be without you."

"I won't leave you unless you give me a reason to."

"Why would I do that?"

"Well, you seem awfully quick to want to celebrate with a guy you know I want nothing to do with."

"He wants to celebrate with both of us. Our moms included."

"Y'all can celebrate without me then. I only ask that you spend no time alone with him. Make sure he leaves with our moms when they do."

"What about you?"

"I have plans. I will stay at Charley's place tomorrow night and then he, Marvin and I will party around the campus after graduation. I'll have my cell if you want to look me up after your dinner."

"But what if Randy wants to party some?"

"You party with randy if you want."

"What if we both come find you?"

"Marvin will eat him for dinner. That big boy was ready to smash him for me earlier, all I had to do say OK."

"But what about your mom? She'll want to celebrate with you."

"No she won't. She'd rather be with your mom and Randy, she probably won't even wonder where I am if no one brings it up."

"What happened between you and your mom? You two used to be so close."

"I don't really know. She changed a lot after dad died. She got moodier. Not to everyone mind you, mainly to me. She also doesn't like the fact that she couldn't fix the three of us."

Mom and Tammy showed up around ten in the morning. Our graduation didn't start until one so we had time to kill. I was relieved to see that Randy wasn't with them. I wasn't going to say anything and ruin my really good mood.

Linda and I had applied for jobs in Florida. I hadn't heard anything from any Florida employer. Linda had a few lowball offers. Two days before graduation I got a call from Eagle Engineering. They had offices all over the country. They offered me a job at their Wilmington North Carolina office. I of course accepted, and Linda sent resumes out to Wilmington employers. Mom and Tammy were disappointed that we'd be moving even further north, but I told them that Eagle also had an office in Tampa and I might transfer there some day.

Linda kept glancing at the door. She'd perk up every time we could hear someone walking in the hall. I was getting irritated knowing she was anticipating fuckface's appearance. Finally she asked where he was.

"We have to go pick him up from the bus at noon." Tammy said. He had to leave base later than expected."

Linda had a look of disappointment on her face. That pissed me off a little and made me rethink any reservations I had about following Michelle's plan. I knew it wasn't long before the inevitable question was asked. Of course it was mom who asked it.

"So what do you guys want to do for dinner? It's been a long time since the three of you were together."

Linda looked sheepishly, and I knew that she had told them that I would go too. "Y'all do what you want. I have plans and they don't include backstabbers."

Mom looked shocked. "Oh come now Georgie. You can't still be upset over that silly little high school tiff."

I got up and went into my bedroom and got my graduation stuff. I walked past them in the living room. "You guys enjoy Auburn, enjoy yer dinner and I'll see you at graduation maybe." Linda looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Do I get a kiss?"

"Of course." I kissed her and Tammy began to protest.

"So you are going to ruin graduation because of one person who made a mistake years ago?"

"Not ruining anything. I am saving graduation. If I had to be around that asshole it would ruin graduation for me. Don't wait up I have a lot of friends expecting me to party tonight."

"Well what do we tell Randy?"

"Tell him to fuck off."

The first part of Michelle's plan took advantage of the fact that our last names were so close to each other alphabetically that we were seated next to each other during the ceremony. Where we were sitting made it impossible for Linda to look back at us with out being obvious. Every time she did, Michelle would touch me, or act like I had said something really clever.

When Linda went up to get her degree, I could see she wasn't at all happy with the situation. I followed Michelle up the steps and across the stage to get our degrees. It wasn't planned, but someone in the front row wolf whistled as Michelle got her degree. As I followed they yelled "Go get her George!"

I knew Linda had to be fuming. She wanted to go to dinner with fuckstick and our moms so she'd just have to wonder what I was doing. They had reservations for seven. By six thirty I had planned on being fucked up.

As the ceremony closed graduates were walking around the field hugging each other and congratulating their peers. Parents and families were making their way into the throng of gown and capped students. I kept looking for my mom, but I couldn't see her yet in the crowd. Students were supposed to disperse in alphabetical order to make it easier for parents to find them.

Linda was on the opposite end of the stadium from us so it was impossible to see if dickhead was here or not. Michelle stuck close to me. I got the feeling that she was doing it more than for her plan.

Mom came and found me finally and she threw Michelle a dirty look. "Mom this is Michelle. We are going to get married since I knocked her up. OK?"

Mom just stared, "wh..Wh..What?"

"Just fuckin with you mom. Chill out. Michelle is Linda's best friend and a close friend of mine. She'll be my chaperone tonight, or I'll be hers...however it works out."

"Tammy and Linda should be making their way over here. I sure do wish you'd come to dinner Georgie."

We waited around for a few more minutes and then mom said she was going to find Tammy. I told her we were leaving and I'd talk to her later. I know she was disappointed but she didn't try to steer me toward Tammy, Randy and Linda.

Michelle and I went to Charley's place for a while. We all had many beers there and then we went to Frat Row to find all of the parties. Omega Delta Pi and Lambda Epsilon Mu seemed to be having a dual bash. You couldn't walk five feet without bumping a drunken celebrant.

I knew that mom's dinner reservations were for seven. By six thirty the row was jumping. Most of the party had focused itself around the Alpha Kappa Gamma house. Students from every walk of life were there. Finally campus police came and closed the street down and then we filled the street too.

Around 7:30 Michelle's roommate Sharon called her. She was a waitress at the restraint that Linda and our moms went for diner. She told Michelle that the guy with them kept trying to make out with Linda and the moms did nothing. He kept trying to grab her thigh but she pushed him off every time.

I felt a little better, but it bothered me that he seemed to feel comfortable enough with her to try shit like that. I wondered how long she could fend him off though.

Just before eight Michelle's cell rang. It was Linda asking where we were. I could barely hear anything that Michelle said. When she hung up she looked at me, "Looks like someone cut their dinner plans short. I heard her telling someone she'd see them in the morning because she had to get to Frat Row."

Linda arrived and gave me a soul kiss that made my toes curl. I wondered if Randy had got her all worked up and I was just a convenient release. I chuckled to myself because this time I took the girl from Randy.

We got home sometime around three. We fucked, or as close as two inebriated college grads could come to fucking for a while. The sun was shining bright when I open my eyes. First thing I noticed was Linda wasn't in bed any more. Then my stomach lurched and I barely got ahold of the trash can before I vomited profusely.

I looked up to see my mom standing there. "Oh honey, I sure hope this isn't a habit you are forming."

I could do little more than moan. I heard Linda and Tammy talking in the other room. Mom sat on the edge of my bed and ran her fingers through my hair. "You are too much like you father Georgie. You hold grudges for way too long."

I groaned. I didn't trust myself to open my mouth and not puke. "Your father had a very good friend through high school. Rick was the kind of guy that everyone liked. One time at a dance Rick danced with your father's sweetheart. Rick was a little drunk and grabbed her ass. You dad beat him severely and never spoke to him again. Do you remember the guy who wouldn't stop crying at his funeral?"

I nodded and recoiled at the throb that shot through my head. "That was Rick. He knew he had done wrong by your dad, but he never stopped being his friend. I'd hate for something to happen to Randy and for it to be on your conscience."

Between her words and my own reeling gut I once again launched my stomach's contents into the trashcan. "Call me when you get settled in Wilmington."

She left and I heard them all go out the front door. Linda took a while coming back to the bedroom. When she came back she looked upset. She laid down and we slept the rest of the day away.

Two weeks later I reported for work at Eagle Engineering. My boss Don Henley met me right away. As he was showing me around he introduced me to a man named Glen Frey.

"Glen's taking over my job next week." He explained. "I am transferring out west to our newest office in Denver Colorado."

"Doesn't it snow there all of the time?"

"No. According to what I read, they actually get more sunny days than Florida does. It's new opportunity. If you do well you'll be able to transfer to other offices too someday."

Two weeks later the man who had hired me was gone and I was having to impress Glen. I must have been doing something right, because I kept getting raises and bonuses.

Linda and I decided we'd get married in July. She was doing most of the planning over the phone with our moms. Many evenings I'd come home from work to find her on speaker phone, poring through catalogs and magazines. I assumed that our moms had the same books on their end.

I came home one day in late June and Linda asked me to sit. She had her phone out and it was on speaker. Tammy and mom greeted me and my guard went up.

"We have a favor to ask of you." said Tammy from the phone.

"Who are your groom's men?" asked my mom.

"Calvin White, Marvin Jefferson, and Chet Roberts are my groomsmen and Charley Petty is my best man. Chet, Marvin and Charley won't stat training camp until late July so they will be able to attend."

Linda looked at the ground sheepishly. "Would you consider adding Randy to you groomsmen?"