Missing Magazines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued moving my finger in and out of her wet hot cunt. Every now and then, I felt an obscure writhing of her body, so blur that it was very difficult to comprehend. Her gentle breathing became somewhat erratic and in between, she murmured something which was difficult to interpret.

I let go any restrictions that I had imposed upon myself to prevent her from waking, and fucked her with my finger harder and faster. I didn't realize but I was groaning with pleasure.

I let the passion overwhelm my body and began beating my cock vigorously. I had never felt so much aroused in my life. My finger was sloshing into my sister's cunt; socked with her juice which her cunt was oozing in abundance. It was surprising that even in her sleep, her cunt was responding so energetically to my finger fucking.

Then it happened; she whimpered in her sleep, her body twitched and went rigid. Suddenly, my finger was deluged with a fresh release from her already moist cunt. Her body remained taut for a moment and then became limp. While this happened, her cunt muscles throbbed involuntarily, gripping and releasing my poking finger into her soft folds.

I couldn't take any more. My cock jerked for the final time and a volcanic eruption shot out of my cock head inundating the towel that was covering my cock head.

I stopped moving my finger in and out of Roly's cunt. I enjoyed the blissful feeling as my cock spurted again and again. It was such a wonderful feeling that I would never forget. My hot zism drenched the towel covering my cock. When the shooting subsided, I withdrew my finger out of my sister's pussy and wiped the remaining cum sticking to my cock head.

My middle finger was soaked with my sister's cunt juice. I brought the finger close to my nose and inhaled the musky aroma; then, I stuck my tongue out and licked my finger.

Not bad. I thought.

My taste buds liked the flavor of my sister's pussy juice. So, I took it in my mouth and sucked it dry. I reveled in the salty, tangy taste of her delicious cunt juice. Every time, while reading the porn stories, I wondered how a man could lick a cunt, a dirty little hole from where women release their pee.

While licking my soaked fingers, I got my answer.

Roly was still snoring lightly, her legs wide spread, her panties rolled down to her thighs and her wet cunt hair gleaming under the dull light. I savored the last vision of her delicious cunt and rolled her panties back to position.

Finally, after adjusting her gown back, I labored myself to the bathroom, disposed the soaked towel into the washing hamper and washed myself clean.

When I returned to my room, Roly was still sleeping silently. I lovingly looked at my dear sister and slipped into my bed.

I tried to sleep, but it didn't come immediately. My mind was puzzled. I was still trying to figure out whether Roly was awake, when I finger fucked her. My mind said yes she was, they way she moaned, the way her body shivered when her orgasm hit her, everything indicated that Roly was wide awake. Yet, I was afraid to admit that.

If she was awake, then she was also enjoying everything that had transpired between us for the last three days. It also meant that she might also let me fuck her.

Would she?

I wasn't sure. The only thing I was sure about was that after finger fucking my sister's hairy cunt; I desperately wanted to fuck her, wanted to ram that delicious cunt with my throbbing hard on and fuck my mind out.

My mind was so occupied with my beautiful sister that I never realized when I dozed off.

I woke up from my restless sleep; something had scurried across my belly.

For a moment, I could not understand where I was. My eyelids were heavy with sleep. Slowly the reality descended upon me.

The room was still engulfed in the darkness. I couldn't see the tiny orange light emanating from the mosquito repellent. Then I became aware of a silhouette standing near my bed and obstructing the light from the repellant. A quivering hand was running softly over my thighs.

My heart suddenly began beating fiercely in my chest. My mouth went dry.

The obscure figure slowly settled on the edge of my bed.

I knew it was Roly. She was gently running her hand over my thighs.

Nothing could have stopped my cock from growing to massive proportions and that's what happened as my cock began to swell. In the silence of the room, I could clearly hear her heavy breathing as she rubbed my thighs. Occasionally, her hand brushed over my pubic area giving a casual flick to my cock that had almost grown to a massive hardness.

I immediately closed my eyes back and enjoyed the exquisite feeling.

Roly continued rubbing my thighs, gently going from one thigh to another, and in between lightly brushing my erect cock which was pushing inside my shorts.

On the next chance, when her hand floated over my crotch, it remained there for a longer duration. She gently caressed the tip of my hardened cock with the tips of her finger. Then she squeezed it lightly through the material of my shorts. My whole body twitched with delight.

She loosened her grip but her fingers remained wrapped around my cock. As if, she was not sure about what to do. She again gripped my cock, this time squeezing it somewhat tightly. She began playing with my hard-on. Her whole palm encircled my cock and she gently began to run her hand along the length.

My cock was still hidden behind the thin material of my shorts.

She played with my cock for a while, and then suddenly let my cock free. However, before I could react she immediately unfasten the cord of my shorts, inserted her fingers inside the elastic, and began pulling my shorts down to my knees. She didn't bother to be careful about waking me up, and forced my shorts lower along my thighs.

Within seconds, the shorts was pulled down up to my calves. My hard cock, suddenly gaining its freedom, rose like a magnificent flagpole.

Next moment, I felt her fingers gripping my bare cock.

My heart leaped with joy. God finally had listened to my prayers. Whatever I had been wishing for last few days was suddenly happening. My horny sister was playing with my cock.

My cock suddenly appeared to swell even further.

Roly was gently running her hand over my cock. She was breathing heavily. Her initial strokes were slow, light and deliberate as if making her mind whether to continue what she was doing. Then it began to become rough. Her soft grip over my cock became a bit harder and she began whacking my cock firmly.

I kept my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep, enjoyed the fantastic feeling of getting my cock diddled by my own sister. In just a matter of days, everything in my life had changed. Only a week ago, I wouldn't have believed even in my wildest dreams that my own sister would play with my cock and that too so lovingly.

I was in heaven.

Roly continued playing with my cock; gently rubbing it, kneading it, sometimes squeezing it firmly. Her strokes were gaining momentum. Slowly, I became aware if she continued stroking like that my cock would soon erupt in her hand. My cock began to throb.

Roly sensed my impending orgasm as she immediately stopped massaging my cock; with her thumb and two fingers, she gripped the base of my cock and squeezed it very firmly.

It had the right effect. My cock throbbed violently in her hands, ready to ejaculate, but nothing came out. Her firm grip over the base of my cock prevented any ejaculation. She kept it pressed firmly waiting for the throbbing to subside. My cock jerked few times between her fingers and then slowly the sensation began to subside. I could feel the pressure inside my ball slowly losing its vigor and in a minute or so, it became normal.

Once the throbbing my cock subsided; Roly released her grip and let my cock slide out of her grip. It remained erect like a flagpole. I heard her move.

I opened my eyes partially and looked through the eyelids.

She was now on her knees, her face very close to my face. I could feel her hot breath over my cheeks.

She brought her lips close to my ear.

"Get up Rohan," She whispered hoarsely in my ear. "I know you're awake."

I remained silent, pretending to be asleep.

"Get up you bastard." Her breathing was heavy. "You must finish what you've started."

I opened my eyes and smiled lecherously at her.

"Never ditch a woman when she's in heat." Her lips touched my ear and then traveled to my lips. She kissed me on my lips and her hand again grabbed my cock and wagged it. "I desperately need the services of your friend."

I could now understand why she didn't let me ejaculate. My horny sister wanted my hot zism between her thighs, deep inside her pussy.

Roly let go my cock and stood on the floor. She began to undress. Grabbing the hem of her gown, she lifted it over her head, and carelessly let it fall on the floor. Then she undid her bra and let it slide to the floor. Finally, she rolled her panties down.

My sister was standing in her birthday suit. She stepped out of her panties and mounted on my bed. She pushed my shorts away from my knees, out of my legs and tossed it carelessly on the floor. Then she helped me in removing my t-shirt. In a fraction of second, I too was lying naked on my bed.

She slipped beside me; placed her leg over my thighs in such a way that my cock head rubbed against her wet bush. Her boobs crushed against my bare chest.

An electric shock ran through my body. My body was tense with excitement. My dick was getting its first introduction with a woman's pussy.

I felt her wet lips over mine and she was kissing me. Her hand again gripped my cock. She began rubbing my cock head over her soaking twat.

"Fuck me Rohan." Her voice was shivering with emotion. "Fuck me."

Could have I asked for anything better. I moved my hip forward. My cock which was already at the entrance of her slit began to move inside. I felt a velvety enclave slowly engulfing my cock head.

"No...!" She said suddenly. "Take me from behind."

With that, she pushed me back, making my cock move out of her slit. It was a strange request but I let her do what she wanted. I wanted to fuck her and it didn't matter whether I fuck her in missionary position or from behind.

She rotated her body until her back was pressing into my chest. She took my hand and placed it over her massive breasts. I began kneading them.

My cock was now pressed against her anal crack.

She lifted her leg letting my cock slid along the ridge between the joint of her thighs. Once again, I could feel my cock head touching her wet bush. I reached out, slowly sliding my free hand from between her thighs and touched her wet pussy. It was dripping.

Roly moaned loudly.

I probed her wet slit with my index finger. It smoothly sailed inside her hot depth.

"Fuck me." She pleaded.

I withdrew my hand from her pussy, gripped her one leg and raised it higher, and arched my body a little to accommodate my body between her legs. It was a little awkward to me. Certainly, it wasn't the best position for my first fuck. However, all I wanted was my cock inside her pussy and entering her from front or behind didn't matter much. I angled my torso, and I could now feel my cock head again probing into her hot twat.

Roly reached out, grabbed my cock head and planted it over her scorching hole. I grabbed her waist with both hands and pushed. My dick triumphantly entered her warm, wet crack.

"Yessssssssssssssssss...!" She squealed joyfully.

I continued pressing cock into her well lubricated cunt. I could feel as my dick disappearing into her warm, velvety adobe. Her pussy clutched my rigid cock inside her heavenly depth. I realized that my cock was now fully inside her as I could feel her cunt hair brushing against my thatch.

I let my cock buried into my first pussy and enjoyed the rapturous feeling. It was difficult for me to believe that I was actually fucking my first pussy, my own sister.

"What happened...?" Roly realized that I was not moving.

"Nothing," I replied. "Just getting used to the fact that I'm actually fucking you."

She smiled and turned her head. I bent my head and we kissed. Her lips remained locked on to mine while she took my hand between her thighs and placed it over her pussy. She pressed my fingers into her pussy.

"It'll make you sure." She whispered.

She was right. My fingers touched the soaked bush of her cunt, the parted cuntlips and groped at the base of my rigid shaft which was almost entirely embedded inside her heavenly depth. The only part of my cock my fingers could implore was the hairy root and the sack.

"Now fuck me." She ordered.

I began humping her with a slow rhythm.

Roly arched her back forcing her ass into my pelvic allowing my cock to penetrate even deeper into her cunt. I could feel her cunt-lips stretching with every in stroke of my rigid tool.

I pressed on fucking her at an even pace, driving my prick deeper and deeper into her well lubricated cunt. She lay still with her one leg supported high in air and began to groan. Her head was supported on my left hand and my right hand was helping to keep her right leg high in air while I rammed her cunt from behind.

Due to the dim light in the room, it was not possible for me to see the expression on her face; but the way she was groaning was evident enough that she was equally enjoying fucking her brother. In the heat of that moment, all the relationships were changed. Roly and I, from brother and sister, had suddenly become a man and woman going through their age old ritual of pleasuring each other.

With every stroke, my belly was heavily humping into her taut ass cheeks. I wanted to feel her ass, to grab her ass cheeks between my palms. However, my both hands were engaged and I knew that I couldn't do anything about it at that moment.

I kept on slamming my cock into her cunt-lips, slowly increasing my rhythm. Even though her cunt was well lubricated and my cock was moving easily in and out of her fuck hole, still I could feel the tightness of her pussy. My sister had really got a tight pussy and even after fucking for four years with her husband, she still appeared tight enough.

I kept banging my horny sister, plunging again and again in and out of her hot cunt-hole, my balls banging steadily against the backs of her thighs, my coarse thatch grinding against her anus.

Roly was writhing and moaning loudly, seemed to be enjoying the plundering. She brought her hand back and grabbed my ass cheeks pressing my body more into her.

"You liked it Roly...?" I whispered into her ear.

"Ohhhhhhhh...yeah...!" She moaned. "Ohhhhhhh...it feels great. Yes...yes...keep doing it...ahhh...ahhh."

I began fucking her pussy with more vigor; now with every stroke pulling the entire length of my cock out of her pussy and then plunging it back into her willing receptacle with much force. I didn't know how people perform during their first fuck, but I was quite satisfied the way I was going.

My fucking made her cunt -juices drip more and more, and soon I could realize that her inner thighs and the crack of her ass were sopping wet. I could also feel a part of our juice slowly seeping into my pubic hair.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...!" Roly moaned; humping her arse back in excitement. "Fuck me harder."

"Sure sis...!"

I obeyed her command and began humping harder and faster. I was panting with effort. My right hand that was gripping her leg high in air began to ache. Nevertheless, I continued ramming my dick into her ravenous pussy. With every stroke, my belly slammed into her ass making a loud sloppy sound.

Her body was now trembling head to toe. She grunted and gasped as she experienced the massive plundering of my rampant cock. My chest heaved violently with my wild humping. I strained my muscles to get deeper and deeper inside her pussy, and she wholeheartedly supported my efforts.

"Ahhhh...Ohhhh...Gaaawd...I love it. Fuck my pussy hard!"

She began thrusting her ass back into my belly matching my rhythm. I increased the tempo. The flesh-slapping noises along with the amorous moans filled the silence of our room. I could feel sweat pouring out of our bodies and drenching the bed sheet beneath.

Roly impaled herself again and again on my dick, her whole body now shaking with a wild abandon.

"Ohhh...ahhhh..."She cried suddenly, clutching my cock tightly between her cunt muscles. "Aagh...I'm coming! I'm coming!"

I continued pumping her pussy in complete frenzy.

All of a sudden, her thighs became stiff.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!"She moaned so loudly that I was afraid that our parents would hear her down stairs. "Oh...Gawd...ahh...you made me come!"

She clenched my cock with the soft fold of her cunt and wriggled excitedly. It was my first experience of a woman's orgasm. However, her action set my orgasm too. My balls suddenly churned violently and my hot cum moved out of my cock head with a wild ferocity.

I plunged forward for the final time into her as my cock erupted inside her delicious pussy. I had cum before, but it was the out of the world experience. I doubt that I would ever be able to forget my fist cum into my sister's pussy.

I shot my full load into her in a number of jerks. By the time my cock stopped shooting, both of us were out of breath. Her cunt was now overflowing with the mix of our love potion. My cock was still buried deep into her pussy and I could feel our spending had completely soaked my thighs and thatch.

I let her leg go and hugged her body into mine with my aching hand. We lay there silently, snuggled to each other, trying to catch our breath. Finally, she regained her senses and pushed my sweat soaked body away from her. My flaccid cock slipped out of her cunt with a slushy sound.

Roly turned her body and faced me.

"That was really good, Rohan," She smiled and kissed me. Her tongue gently lingered over my sweat covered face, tasting the salty liquid. "You made me very happy."

I smiled back at her.

IV

Roly slipped off my bed and reached for her sleepers in the darkness. When she found them; she slipped her legs into it and walked to the bathroom. She didn't make any attempt to put her clothes back.

I remained sprawled lazily on my bed, watching her naked silhouette walking away from me. After our frenzied fucking session, I was feeling drowsy. My body felt feather light and my eyes began to droop.

With half closed eyes, I watched as Roly opened the bathroom door and switched on the lights inside. She stood at the door for a while. The lights from the opened bathroom door illuminated her naked body.

Before stepping into the bathroom, she turned in my direction and looked at me. Then she went into the bathroom leaving the doors open.

I immediately woke from my stupor. The way she looked at me, my instinct told me that she wanted me there with her. I jumped off my bed and hurried to the bathroom.

Roly was sitting at the toilet. A strong hissing was resonating in the bathroom. Her eyes wore a delirious look as she watched me looking at her. I moved closer and silently watched her pissing.

I could see the golden jet of water streaming out of her cunt, and splashing against the wall of the chamber pot. The whole spectacle was so erotic that I could feel my flaccid cock began to rise again.

I watched my sister lecherously while she finished her piss. The golden jet slowly reduced to a mild dribble and then ceased completely. She waited there letting the drops of piss drip out of her pussy. Before getting up from the pot, she shook her cunt lips to release any remaining drop.

She then stood in front of me, completely naked, without any stitch of cloth on her body.

At that moment, I realized that I was actually looking Roly nude for the first time. It's a different thing that I had seen her naked before…just three days ago when I spied through the keyhole while she finger fucked her pussy and in the last two days when I pet her pussy. However, in the true sense, my sister was standing completely nude before me for the first time. Even though I had fucked her only a few minutes ago, I didn't really see her naked body in the darkness of my room.