Missing Magazines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After catching my breath for a while, I got up and moved closer to my sister. My soaked face inched closer to her lips and we kissed. She hurriedly licked her own juice from my lips and chin. I opened my lips and she forced her tongue into my wet mouth. Our tongues met, and she tasted my saliva and her cunt juice from my tongue. We French kissed for a long time.

After a while, she broke the kiss and pushed me back. She ground her pussy into my rigid cock which was already poking into her slit.

"Ohh… Rohan…Oh my God…that was great" She whispered in my ear, gently nibbling at the earlobe. "Sandeep never sucked my pussy."

"Why?" My hand reached to her pussy and I touched her dripping hairy slit.

"He's a lousy bluenose. He thinks it's dirty. Did you find it dirty?"

"Certainly not…" I exclaimed, gently rubbing my fingers over her cunt. "It's the most natural thing. You taste delicious...!"

"I always wanted someone to suck my pussy." She was elated. She reached down and grabbed my shaft; rubbed the head against her slit. "Thanks."

"For what?"

"For everything..." She smiled.

"You're welcome…now tell me…how was that?"

"What?"

"My tongue in your ass." I grinned, opened my mouth and showed her my fluttering tongue.

"You're a dirty young boy." Her face reddened. "Where did you learn such things?"

I ignored her question. "I know you liked it." Still grinning from ear to ear.

She didn't reply.

"Tell me you liked it."

"Okay…it was good." She admitted. "You should stop reading those filthy books," She cooed, running her hand over my thick shaft. "They're corrupting your mind."

"Yeah, I'll stop reading them… I don't need them now…do I?" I kissed on her lips.

She didn't say anything; just continued playing with my cock.

"You can ask for my services any time." I spoke. "Anytime for you sis...anytime...you get an itch in your cunt, just tell me. I'll love to make you happy."

"Then fuck me…" She cooed excitedly, rubbing my dick over her slit. "Fuck my horny pussy again."

"Sure…just in a minute." I was not finished yet; a new idea suddenly crept into my mind.

Surprised, she stared at me.

I didn't say anything to her, just pushed my index and middle fingers into her soaking pussy. Making sure that my fingers were soaked properly, I took them out and dabbed her one nipple with her pussy juice. She watched with surprise but made no attempt to stop me. Once again I pushed my fingers into her pussy and daubed the wetness over her another areola.

I grabbed her both hands and spread them wide over her head, exposing her smooth armpits. I once again pushed my fingers into her pussy, wet it properly and this time spread the pussy juice over her armpits. I did it again and again until her both arm pits were thoroughly soaked with her own pussy juice.

She understood my intentions as she whimpered with lewd joy. I bent my head, took her juice soaked nipple between my lips, and sucked it hard.

She moaned again. I lapped her cunt juice off her nipple, lapping and nibbling at her areola. Then I sucked her other nipple, licking the salty tangy liquid. She seemed to have liked my antics as her body writhed on the bed. Her grip on my cock enhanced and she rubbed it harder against her cunt slit.

I didn't stop there. My tongue began its travel from her left boob, on the side of her ribs and finally to her left armpit. For a moment, I stared at the blueish tint, formed possibly due to regular shaving. I had always found woman's armpit very sexy. I never gave it a serious thought but I knew that I always longed to see the underarms of every woman or girl I met.

I inhaled the mix of her body odor and cum juice. It was intoxicating. On the first day of my fucking life, I had learned many important lessons; one of them was that sex is best when it's dirty. I had dreamt about licking under a woman's armpit and therefore, I didn't feel any smuttiness when I lapped into my sister's axilla.

I began licking her armpit. She giggled loudly. I didn't pay any attention to her chuckles and continued licking her armpit. The feeling was mind boggling. Once I was trough with her left armpit, I moved my head and buried it between her other armpit. Roly had begun to enjoy her new ordeal. She was still tittering but the way her body twitched with excitement with every flick of my tongue was proof enough that she was relishing the new kind of oral sex.

I alternate between her armpit, sucking each one again and again, soaking her armpits with my spit while occasionally kissing Roly. Her hand was still gripping my rigid tool which she was continuously chaffing over her sex.

"I can't take it anymore." At last, she begged me to stop. She was breathing hard, her voice choked with wild passion. "Please fuck me Rohan... fuck me."

I moved my lips back to her tit, gripped it with my lips and sucked it hard. She cried loudly.

"Fuck me! Rohan fuck me!" My horny sister wailed, grinding her slit against my hard on.

"Sure baby, as you say."

I placed the bulbous knob of my rigid tool through the soft, pink folds of her hairy pussy. Roly let out a contented groan as her pussy spread open and guided the head at her wet opening. I pushed gently and my cock began its incestuous journey into my sister's scorching pussy. Inch by inch my thick cock immersed into her well lubricated cunt.

"Ohhh…Rohan ohhh…!" She cried. "Fuck me, Rohan…fuck my horny pussy."

"Sure sis." I slid my rigid cock deep into her pussy; in a moment, it was buried up to hilt. My coarse thatch meshed with her wet curly bush.

For a moment, I lay idle over her breast, enjoying the feel a soft and warm fleshy fold clasping my enraged dick. It was a fantastic feeling, and the fact that it was my own sister's pussy holding my cock made the feeling even more rapturous. I slowly began fucking her.

I slid my cock out of her until just the head was left inside, and then shoved it back. This time my pumping was slow and deliberate, almost at a steady pace; not like when I fucked her for the first time. I wanted to enjoy the every blissful moment of fucking my sister.

"Ohhh..! Ahhhh…! Ahhhhh…! Yeah!" Roly was moaning driving her pussy into my ramming cock. "Harder…harder…"

I supported my hand over her shoulder and began pumping, now at a slightly faster pace. My eyes glanced at her magnificent breasts and I watched them bounce in rhythm to my strokes. Her oversized breasts bounced up and down, sometimes rolling on sides and then again bouncing back in a very amorous way. I leaned forward, took her erect nipple between my lips and sucked them hard, causing her to whimper with pain and lust. I took her areola between my teeth and gently grinded over it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…!" Roly writhed in pure delight. She lifted her hips and began humping back at my impaling cock.

I left her tits and my lips wander to her armpit. I licked her sweaty armpit. Then I kissed her again. Our eyes met.

"I still can't believe that I'm fucking you."

"Me neither." Roly gyrated her hips thrusting her pussy onto my cock. "You're so good…my dear brother, a real sisfucker. Fuck me with all you've got…fuck me …tear my pussy…make me your slut."

She readjusted the pillows behind her back and watched where my cock was plowing in and out of her pussy. She feasted on the marvelous spectacle.

"God…your cock looks so beautiful going in my pussy." She murmured responding eagerly to my incessant pounding.

I sped up my pounding, fucking her even harder. Roly lifted her legs high in air and gripped my waist between her legs, pulling my pelvis deep into her. Our bodies were now moving in unison. She moaned and groaned and groaned.

"Yeah, just like that," she encouraged. "Ohhhh…!"

Beads of perspiration began to appear on my face. A drop from my chin fell on her face. Roly put her hands around my neck and pulled my lips into her moist lips. Her moist tongue licked my lips and then she forced it in my mouth. I grabbed her tongue between my lips and sucked hard. Her erect nipples dug into my chest. I could feel her body was also sweltering with perspiration.

"Don't stop…oh…God…fuck!" She wailed. "I'm gonna cum!"

I fucked her even harder, perspiring in an effort to give her the best orgasm of her life.

Suddenly, her body arched; she hunched her ass off the bed.

"Ohhhhh… I'm cumming! I'm cumming." Her hands gripped my shoulder like a vice. Her body trembled; her cunt throbbed and throbbed while I sensed my cock suddenly getting inundated with her fresh release of passion juice. Her juice was flowing non stop soaking my pubic hair and balls.

I continued plundering her pussy through her orgasm, growling and groaning with pleasure; feeling the involuntary spasms of her pussy as it clenched and squeezed my cock. Our bodies slapped loudly together, every time I slammed my cock into her dripping pussy. She clung to me sobbing as the extreme pleasure overtook her.

I fucked her with lightening speed. I had almost reached to the pint of no return. I could feel my dick bloating inside her pussy as my balls churned up to shoot the molten jism simmering inside them for a very long period.

I yelled like a mad dog and burrowed my face into my sister's breast. I drove the entire length of my rampant cock deep into her quivering pussy. Torrent of hot molten lava erupted from my cock tip flooding my sister's ravenous pussy. She increased the grip of her legs around my waist squeezing my throbbing prick into her clutches.

My raging cock spurted again and again blasting her cunt walls with my hot cum. I was panting with effort, our bodies glistening with sweat. My cock spewed for few more times and the spurting stopped. I let my body relax over her body, feeling the simultaneous twitching of our organs. If heaven did exist, it was right there, right inside the horny depths of my sister's pussy where my cock was now resting.

For minutes we stayed like that, her legs gripping my waist although the grip was much relaxed now, my face buried between her massive boobs, my cock buried to the hilt inside her immersed in pool of our juices. I could feel my drained cock began to soften.

I tried to roll over and pull my cock out of her pussy; but she stopped me.

"No…! Just stay there." That's all she said.

I let my upper body slide off her breast so that some of my body weight shifted off her body. My head slipped near the hollow place under her arm. I lay there, my eyes closed, inhaling the musky aroma emanating from her armpit.

It's difficult to say how long we stayed like that. I got to my senses only when I felt her legs sliding off my hips, falling slowly on the bed. I gently rolled off her, slipped on her side, my face still buried under her armpit. I stuck out my tongue and flicked her moist armpit.

My sister rolled on to her side and stared into my eyes, smiling. I kissed her; our tongues entwined for a brief moment. We were both exhausted.

"It was great, Rohan…just great." She said lovingly, running her moist tongue over my lips. "You made me very happy."

I smiled while kissing her back.

She got off from the bed and stood near my bed, picked her panties from the floor and wiped her dripping cunt. She cleaned her cunt and thighs that were soaked with our spending. Then she took her wet panties in her fingers hanging it as if it was hanging from a hook. She swung it for a while then dropped it over my body.

It landed over wet belly. I took it and wiped my cum slick cock and the part of my belly covered with my come that had oozed out of my flaccid cock. I then brought it near to my nose and inhaled deeply, relishing the strong smell of our cum juices. I stuck my tongue out and licked the wet crotch of her panties.

"Can I keep it?" I asked.

"Why?"

"As a souvenir."

"You're a pervert." She grinned.

We both laughed together.

She, suddenly, turned and went over to her wardrobe, opened the doors and pulled out two magazines. She came back and handed the magazines to me.

"I think they belong to you?" She asked me innocently.

"Yes…" I took the magazines and casually tossed on one side. "How did you learn about my secret place?"

"Because… you're an idiot little brother." She casually settled on my bed by my side. "Don't you know who owned that cupboard before you?"

"Shit…!" I blurted out. I was really a stupid. It never occurred to me that before her marriage, Roly used that cupboard and so she must have known about the secret cabinet.

"And that secret place of yours is no big secret. It's there in every cupboard." She further added. "Even mommy knows about it."

"Shit…!" I lamented. "Does she…?"

"Don't worry." She didn't let me finish. She knew what I wanted to ask. "She doesn't know about it. She doesn't peep through the keyhole in the night."

I was flabbergasted. "You know about that too."

"Why not! Who do you think I was putting my show for?"

I stared at her in disbelief.

She tossed her one leg over my thighs. My flaccid cock brushed against her pussy. Her bush was still moist from our mixed juices.

She snuggled close to my body, reached out and turned off the table lamp.

"Let's sleep now." She kissed me and gently caressed my limp cock. "I want it ready in the morning. I have only ten days until Sandeep returns and I want to make most of it."

I pulled her body into my embrace. She rested her head over my arm; her big tits smashed against my chest; my cock rested against her moist bush.

So many things had changed in just four nights. Roly was right; we didn't have many days left. However, I was sure that we would utilize every single opportunity.

When I drifted to sleep, I was vaguely aware of gentle stirring between my loins.

End