Missing Person

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake had to check out that tank again. The trick was, where was MzD right now? He looked back at the naked women, and easily found MzDominica by the tattoo on her left breast. She was wearing some kind of harness around her hips and fucking one of the girls from behind.

He crept over to the door of Jessica's room, listened a moment, and quietly opened the door. Nobody in the hall. He retraced his path back to the stairs, down, and into the first-floor hallway. Another careful look around. Nobody. Geez, were all the servants at the pool, humping away? Jake's cock began to swell again, even though he tried to concentrate on sneaking quietly through the mansion. He quickly passed the dining room, the library, the study, hoping nobody would see him through the doorways. The doors to the garden were open. He peered through, checking whether he could be seen from the pool. Nope. A few quick strides across the garden, and he was back at the philodendrons. Instead of pulling out the planter boxes this time, Jake just climbed up into the foliage, through, and down the other side. Putting him right in front of the tank.

Jake could still hear laughter alternating with moans and grunts, as he walked the remaining few feet to the huge metal cylinder. Gingerly, he positioned one hand close to the tank, the back of his hand toward it. No sensation of heat. In fact, it felt slightly cool. He put both hands, palms forward, against the tank, and pressed on the door. Room temperature -- or cool, anyway, as metal tends to feel. It wasn't a water heater.

Jake looked back out through the garden, and beyond the plants he could see the hot pool of water, with the naked women. Some of them were sitting on the edge of the pool, their legs dangling into the water. One by one, they slid off the edge, sinking slowly into the water. The hot, bubbling water. The afternoon sun shone down through the glass roof, warming him, glinting between the leaves like the flashes of light from Dominica's crystal. Jake could imagine the wet warmth of the water, all around him, as he looked past the plants. The foliage seemed to bend and sway, like it was under water, like he was under water. Sinking, sinking, sinking. Warm and deep. Warm and soft, like Dominica's breasts. Deeper and deeper, sinking, down, down, down.

Jake woke up in a dark room. All alone. On a flat metal table.

Chapter 6 -- A Coming Out Party

"Well, Mr. Diamond, you seem to keep coming back." It was MzDominica's voice, from somewhere in the darkness. Jake couldn't even tell from where. "You were lucky my chief gardener found you, passed out behind the planter boxes."

Jake tried to sit up before answering. But he couldn't move. He could tell the table under him was cool metal -- but otherwise, his body was numb, vaguely tingling, and paralyzed. Okay, repartee while lying on his back. Not working from a position of strength, here. But it was all he had. "You drugged me, somehow," he accused.

"No, Mr. Diamond." Her voice came from a different direction this time. Above his head? "I didn't drug you. I don't need to."

Maybe a change of subject would put her off balance. Certainly, he needed some way to even things up a little. "I was surprised, to see the mistress of the house by the pool, fraternizing with the hired help."

Her tinkling laughter came from just behind his left ear. "They're not servants, Mr. Diamond." Then from behind his right ear. "They're slaves." Then from directly in front of him. "My hypnotic slaves. Like you." Her voice seemed to echo in his ears.

"Me?" Jake wasn't sure this was a question.

"You 'came' for me in your car last night, didn't you?" Dominica replied. He could feel her breath on his face. "Didn't you? Over and over again. Unable to stop cumming. Thinking of me. Of Satina. Of both of us, playing with you. Playing with each other."

Remembering, Jake's cock began to get hard again. He could tell, even though the rest of him still felt numb.

"You couldn't stop cumming." Jake could feel Dominica's long fingernails trail up the underside of his cock. He hadn't realized he was naked. Her finger stopped just at the tip, in that little inverted "V" under the head, with just the tiniest pressure at the base of that "V." Her fingernail pressed ever so slightly harder, as his cock became more rigid. "You couldn't stop cumming for Dominica."

Jake could feel the need to cum again rising in his balls, in his cock. Aching pressure, needing to spurt. Games again. Cat and mouse. He was the mouse. And she had him by the... well not the tail, exactly...

"But now I take that away," Dominica said, sternly. Her voice came from all around the room, now. "You will not cum again, until I give you permission. You will not cum. You can not cum." The ache was so strong, Jake wanted to clench his buttocks to relieve it -- but he still could not move. "You need to cum. You ache to cum. But you can't. Not until I give you permission. No matter what you do, no matter how hard you try."

Jake's ability to think was fading. The ache in his cock, in his balls, seemed to become his entire world. He wanted, needed relief. He wanted to move.

"What I want you to do now is go blank." Dominica's voice came from behind his head again. Just a whisper. "Blank." From behind his left ear. "Blank." Behind his right ear. "Blank." From just in front of him. "Blank." From beneath him. "Blank." From between his feet. "Blank." From inside his head. "Blank." Every time, a different direction. "Blank." In the darkness. "Blank." Paralyzed. "Blank." Aching to cum. "Blank." Needing to cum. "Blank." Unable to think. "Blank. Blank. Blank."

"Blank. Blank. Blank. Blank. Blank..."

The light from the early morning sun crept slowly in through the window of Jake's office. Moment by moment, awareness returned to him. Little by little, he realized he was sitting in his chair, hands on the arm rests, feet flat on the floor, staring at... nothing. So nice. So comfortable, staring at nothing. Not thinking. Empty. Quiet.

A ray of sunlight caught the black, shiny surface of the phone on Jake's desk. Light. Pretty.

Slowly, slowly, Jake realized he was looking at a phone. His brows knitted, just briefly, as a distant memory intruded, of what a phone was. What it was for. And the desk.

Phone. Call. Client.

Detective. Yes, he was... detective. Looking...

Suddenly, it all rushed in.

Dan. He was looking for Dan Carlson, and Mrs. Carlson was his client, and he was supposed to call...

Jake looked out the window, trying to guess what time it was. Someday, when he was flush, he'd buy a watch. Eating always seemed more important, somehow. Time. Still early, he realized. Too early to call Mrs. Carlson. But, unlike yesterday, he knew a lot more. And guessed even more, still!

What he hardly dared question was -- how had he gotten back to his office last night?

Okay. So, there was to be a party tonight at the mansion? Dollars to doughnuts -- hmm, a doughnut would go down really nice, right now -- Dan would be at that party. Clearly, Dan hadn't left the mansion, if he was still alive.

A party gave him an "in." He could call in some markers with the caterer, go in as one of their delivery guys, and...

And what, get caught again? No, he needed a better way. Some way he could see the details, without being caught in one of MzDominica's snares again.

Jake got up and turned to one of the battered file cabinets. He started to pull on the handle of the top drawer. Whatever locks it once had had were less secure than the sheer rustiness of the drawers themselves. He yanked, and pulled. Hit it a few times with the palm of one hand. Finally, the drawer squeaked open a few inches, and Jake was able to wiggle a hand inside. He pulled out a pair of old binoculars, for which the Salvation Army had actually charged him a buck.

Jake shoved the binoculars into his right coat pocket, then left the office. He wasn't even sure he'd be able to find his car outside -- but it wouldn't matter. Sneaking up to the mansion was something he would have to do by foot. And he needed to get started, if he was going to make it by nightfall.

And that's how Detective Jake Diamond had found himself in a tree that night on the MzDominica's estate, looking through his binoculars at the garden, while a dazed, young man entered the tank, and emerged transformed into a gorgeous woman. Jake had climbed down, his hard cock straining against his pants, only to find MzDominica and her chief gardener waiting for him. She inhaled smoke from the cigarette at the end of her long, black holder, held it a moment, breathed into Jake's face, and commanded, "Sleep."

And Jake went to sleep.

Chapter 7 -- The Game

Jake awoke, sitting in a chair. He recognized the room. It was the study in MzDominica's mansion. How long he'd been there, he couldn't tell. He was seated facing a large, walnut desk. There was a pad and some paper, a small lamp, a desk blotter. And a typewriter. There always seemed to be a typewriter nearby, though there never seemed to be any paper in any of them. The chair behind the desk was empty.

"I see you've returned to us," MzDominica declared, from somewhere behind him. She walked around the desk and seated herself in the chair opposite him, her green eyes gazing into his. Again, Jake realized he was paralyzed. Dominica watched him, with her cat-smile spreading across her face, as Jake's expression revealed his utter helplessness. "In fact, you keep coming back again, and again, and again," she said. "I think it's time to end this little dance."

Jake tried to answer, and was surprised that he could speak. "What are you going to do, transform me into one of your mindless bimbos? Is that what you did to Dan Carlson?"

"Hmmmm... Dan," Dominica purred.

"This little game you're playing--" Jake began.

"You're right, Mr. Diamond. I do like to play games." She reached down to one side, pulled open a drawer, and brought up a deck of cards. "And so do you."

"Me?" Again, it seemed not quite like a question.

"Yes," Dominica replied. She shuffled the cards briefly, then began to deal out little piles. Solitaire? She was playing solitaire while taunting him? "You see, I like controlling people's minds. And some people like being controlled." One pile held a king of hearts. She pulled three cards, set down a queen of clubs. She looked up briefly at him, and smiled again.

"Not me," Jake replied.

"Hmmm... maybe. Maybe not." Dominica continued to draw cards off the deck, dropping them into place or into the discard pile. Suddenly, she stopped, with one card in her hand, looked at Jake, and grinned broadly. She turned the card over, and set it down on the black queen. It was a jack of diamonds.

Jake's head began to spin.

"That means something to you, doesn't it, my pet?" Dominica cooed. "What a name, Jake Diamond. Jake... Jack... Jack of Diamonds."

Jake felt like a door had opened in the back of his mind. "Jack of Diamonds..."

"Yes. There is no Jake Diamond, is there?" Dominica stood up.

"No," Jake replied.

"You're not a detective, are you?" She walked around the desk.

"No..." Jake was beginning to remember.

Dominica whispered into his ear. "And Dan. There is no Dan. There's just you... Daniella."

Jake remembered. And was no longer Jake. She was Daniella. She had been Daniella the whole time. It wasn't 1938. It was the 21st century. It wasn't a typewriter on the desk, it was a laptop computer. She wasn't a man, she was a woman. She was Dominica's slave.

Dominica whispered into her other ear. "Remember, Daniella."

She could feel her breasts, so large under the baggy, brown suit. Her pussy, which she had felt so sure was a cock -- still so swollen, drippy, and aching to cum.

"It was all a game," Dominica whispered. "All a fiction. There is no Mrs. Carlson. All the phone calls to your 'client' came here. The whole time, you were looking for yourself."

Daniella was so disoriented, she couldn't speak.

"And you loved it, didn't you?"

Eyes half closed, Daniella nodded her head.

"You may move, now, Daniella. You may move. And you may thank your Mistress."

Dominica stood as Daniella pushed the chair back, and knelt on the floor at her Mistress' booted feet. Daniella kissed Dominica's boots and repeated over and over again, "Thank You, Mistress. Thank You!"

Dominica watched, pleased, as Her slave expressed her gratitude and adoration. The girl had provided her Mistress with much entertainment, and had kept the game going for several days. "Hmmm, you have done very well." She raised one foot, and drew it gently across Daniella's breasts, making her nipples even harder. The kneeling slave shivered with need, and licked her Mistress' knee.

It was time, MzDominica decided. "Cum, slave!" she ordered, "You have My permission. Cum now!"

Daniella contracted into a tiny ball at her Mistress' feet as the orgasm overwhelmed her, and her pussy gushed in response to Dominica's command. Over and over, the waves of pleasure rolled through Daniella, her mind again blank, but this time in a state of bliss only a deeply conditioned hypnotic slave can know.

When the spasms subsided, Dominica leaned down, and ran a finger alongside Daniella's cheek, which was wet with tears of relief and pleasure. Daniella, well trained, kept her eyes lowered, focused on her Mistress' feet. "Good girl," she said. "Now, go get your maid's uniform on, and go wait on my guests. The party isn't over yet!"

Chapter 8 -- Forgotten But Not Gone

It was late morning. Dressed in her tight, black, rubber uniform, as a French maid, Daniella ran her ostrich feather duster over the shelves in the hallway. The front doorbell rang, and she went to answer. When she opened the door, a wave of recognition rolled through her. It was Jessica, dressed in a baggy, brown man's suit, and wearing a hat that had gone out of style over 50 years ago. Though Jessica was slim and beautiful as a woman, Daniella thought she simply looked skinny and under-fed, dressed as a man.

"Good morning," Daniella said. "Can I help you?"

Jessica looked at Daniella with a scarcely concealed leer, but no sense of recognition. "Yes," she said. Her voice was pitched unusually low. "My name is Jake Diamond. I'm a private detective. I was wondering if I could have a word with the master of the house?"

Daniella's response came back so instantly, so automatically. "My Mistress, you mean. Please, wait here a moment, and I'll check. Do you have a card?"

"Um, no, I don't," Jessica replied, after a moment's pause. "Just mention my name, Jake Diamond, and that I'm a private detective." Another, longer pause, while she apparently thought something through. "Tell your mistress I'm looking for a man named Joe."

"I'll be back in a moment," Daniella said. She disappeared back into the house. How many times had they exchanged places, played out this game? Daniella did not know. She could not remember. She walked briskly down the hallway, in little mincing steps, eager to tell her Mistress that the fun was about to begin again!

The End