Missy and Phil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mack grinned to him self, as he thought about the possibility of maybe even getting some of his sperm to maybe catch hers. Oh my, wouldn't that be something, if he could breed her.

As he started feeling his first cum coming on, he pushed her knees back into her tiny breasts, and gave a tremendous lunge, impaling himself hard against her cunt.

Missy didn't want this black man cumming in her, but his cock was starting to bring feelings into her body like never before. My God, this mans cock was so big, she thought it was going to punch a hole into the bottom of her stomach.

As she felt spasm after spasm of him cum, she knew this was a masterful man. A fleeting thought came to her that his kids would probably all grow up to be supermen. Kids.... what the fuck was she thinking. She didn't want anymore kids. Still a kid by this guy would be something to think about. As she felt the last of his cock's throbs, she wondered what it would be like to have a black baby nibble on her small tits as she nursed it.

Mack let out a sigh, and rolled over onto his back, taking Missy along with him, so that she was now on top. His cock, even though it was starting to soften was still deeply impaled in her. In fact, it felt like her cunt muscles were gripping him, to not let him pull out. He smiled to himself, as he thought that maybe here was another white wife that would come knocking on his door from time to time, to be serviced again.

Phil could see his wife now laying on top of the nigger, but he knew it was not over yet, as he could see that Missy was kissing the niggers chest in signs of appreciation. As Phil laid back into the couch, he could feel Gloria reaching for his still hard cock, so she could put it in and ride him. He didn't know if he could get hard again, after having cum twice that evening already, but he could see in her eyes that she wanted to get fucked, and wouldn't take no for an answer.

It was 3:30 in the morning, when Missy and Phil stumbled across the street to where their car was parked. As Phil got behind the wheel, he looked over at his wife, who's legs where splayed open, and who had a couple of purple looking bruised on her neck.

Shit, the fucking nigger had given her a couple of hickeys. Missy was not asleep, not by a long shot. She was staring out into space, reliving the hours of fucking she had just taken. Never in her life, could she have dreamed of reaching those heights of ecstasy. She had tried to count the days since her last period, but was so overwhelmed with feelings, that she couldn't think straight.

Neither one of them said a word on the drive back home, but there had been words said, that both of them remembered.

Missy had in the throes of sex said she loved Mack..... several times. She also thought that if her egg had been taken, that she would raise any baby that black man put into her body.

Phil on the other hand, had at one point watched as Mack was pounding Missy hard, taken his cock out of Gloria, and had jacked himself to a dry cum. That black bitch had drained him so hard that he couldn't even produce anymore cum.

Oh yes, and there had been that moment, when Gloria had told him that the next time they met, she was going to fuck him with her strap on. That thought had excited him to no end, as he remembered how her finger had reamed him out before.

That morning it had been quiet when they got up. Missy had fixed coffee, and was getting the bacon and eggs ready when Phil came into the kitchen. He nuzzled her neck where the hickeys could visibly be seen, and told her good morning.

As she put the coffee in front of him, she sat down and looked at him for a minute. Phil couldn't tell what was on her mind, but he was beginning to fear that maybe she wanted a divorce.

"Phil?"

He held his breath as he knew she was going to ask for that divorce.

"Phil? About last night. I'm sorry honey, but when that guy pushed that big cock into my stomach, I just had to see if it was really real."

Phil was still silent, when she spoke again.

"I see that black woman made you cum several times. Did you enjoy it?"

Phil knew that however he replied to that question was going to get him into trouble, so he just nodded.

She pulled a piece of paper out of her apron, and threw it on the table. "That's from Mack. He expects me to call him today with an answer."

Phil's forehead scrunched up, wondering what she meant by that.

"Phil... he wants me to come by the club early tonight. He said that Gloria doesn't have to work, and that he wants to show me off on the dance floor tonight. He told me to not wear a bra or panties. What should I do?"

Phil started to say something, when with the next breath, she slowly in a soft voice said.... "And he said that Gloria is gonna use you tonight, whatever the heck that is supposed to mean."

Chills ran through Phil as he knew exactly what that was supposed to mean.

As he got up from the breakfast table, he looked at his wife of 20 years, and in a soulful look asked her "Are you wanting a divorce?"

"My God Phil, how could you say such a thing. We have kids.... we love.... well at least I love you. What did that woman do to your mind?"

He slowly chose his words carefully. "Missy, she has a strap on, and I think she wants to fuck me."

There it had been said.......

Missy picked up the piece of paper, and looked into her husbands eyes.

"What time shall I tell him we will be there?"................

12