Missy's Fifth Homemade Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yesirybob
yesirybob
82 Followers

Luke told him, "You'll get your chance, leave an old man to his business, shit. Now go on . . . close the door."

Roy and I left again, closed the door, and went back to the living room for drinks and smokes. Roy began to pepper me questions about whether Missy would fuck him too. I told him I couldn't promise it, but the odds were definitely in his favor. I thought he looked like he was black, but might have some other races mixed in. His face was definitely scarred from some sort of problem he might have had when he was younger, probably acne. His nose seemed too large his face, almost rounded like a bulb at the end. But his dark deep-set eyes looked like he might also be of Indian descent.

He lit up a cigarette and asked me how many guys Missy had fucked. I told him nine, but several were more than one session. (see Missy's Home videos, 1-4) He was wondering if she was on birth control (yes) and said he loves fucking young girls, "specially white chicks" and making them have his babies. I was starting to get the creeps from him. He had a huge Adam's apple that bobbled when he guzzled his beer. He told me that he was the one that answered the ad one day after talking to Luke about how he enjoys white pussy. When he saw our ad, he told Luke about it. It turns out that Luke, a one-time family man, lost his wife five years ago. Roy told me that Luke had new girlfriend, but she was heavy and too overbearing for old Luke. He wanted to help Luke meet hot chicks to fuck to find out what he's been missing out on.

Roy said many years ago he and several of his friends used to get runaway white girls to stay in apartments where they would be pimped out by the group. The group would also have access to the rooms where they stayed and could fuck them whenever they weren't being used to make cash. I didn't like that very much, but then suddenly, Missy and Luke appeared in the room, he in just his shorts and Missy in an open bathrobe that was too big for her. Missy said, "mission accomplished. It's time this little slut had a beer!"

The video later showed me the rest of their hot little session as Roy and I went back to the living room. Luke got Missy's legs up on his shoulders as he tried to work up another orgasm in her. She was playing with her clit as he bore down on her open hole. His crotch and his balls were slapping her in regular time as his body got stiffer. Once again, Missy didn't cum, but Luke let loose with a soft low growl as he shortened his strokes and filled her up. Her legs flopped down and he collapsed on top of her. After a few seconds of pillow talk where he told her that was the best sex he had ever had, he got up and pulled on his shorts while Missy went into his closet and took out his robe.

Roy introduced himself, and told her how hot she looked wearing Luke's oversized robe. As soon as she asked for the beer, Roy was up and ready with it as she plopped down on the couch alone across from us three guys. The robe had fallen open (I think on purpose), revealing her body and her very wet pussy. I could see the trail of a wet stream that had run down her leg to her knee. I was thinking how much her quiet demure personality changed when we got high or drunk. She was pretty fucked up, but still functional, and apparently still horny. She eyed Roy who was now sporting a huge erection under his grey work trousers. Roy started talking about she looked like a high school cheerleader, and how he once had one that was a neighbor of his and she used to stop by to visit him after school. I thought he seemed a bit too nasty in his overtly forward way of talking about fucking. But then again, it was why we all got together, so I told myself to get over it.

Roy was ready to go. He said, "damn baby, you's hot. You's the hottest girl ever been naked in this ol' house." She lay back on the couch, leaving the open robe where it was. Her flat tummy was accentuated by her tan lines that left the skin around her looking so white. The light brown hair of her pubic area was still wet and the pink swollen wet lips of her used pussy showed a glimmer of white in the center as Luke's sperm continued to leak out.

Without asking, Roy sat next to her as I asked Missy if she might need a break from the "action". She said she was fine, and Roy began to touch her tits and I wondered if I wanted him to or not. I figured if they were going to mess around so soon, I should go get the cameras. I went down the hall to Luke's room and got both cameras. When I got back, Roy had his left arm around Missy and his right hand on her breasts. Her right hand was on his crotch with his erection practically bursting through his pants. He was whispering into her ear, but I couldn't understand what he was saying as Luke had put music back on. I truly felt a tinge of jealousy as Roy put the moves on sweet little Missy. I also got a huge erection myself, and had an urge to jack off right there or fuck her myself again.

I got one camera going when Missy said, "Roy wants me upstairs in his 'Love chamber'." I looked at her to make sure that's what she really wanted to do and I asked, "Already? Are you sure?" She laughed and said, "Of course I'm sure, silly. I still haven't gotten off and this cock feels mighty huge! Mmmmm, I'm soooo so so ready!" Roy stood up, took her hand, and led her around the corner and up the stairs with Luke's robe trailing behind her. My heart started racing and I grabbed the cameras and headed up after them.

Roy's room was full of old furniture. An old double bed with dark oak wooden headboard. A mismatched dresser that was a much lighter shade of wood. The room was much smaller, so I had to be creative with my camera placement. Missy had gone to the bathroom, but reappeared in seconds. As I set up the cameras, Missy came running in and jumped on the bed, dropping the robe at the same time. Roy had already pulled off the top covers. With Luke standing outside the door, Roy threw him his robe and was on the bed with my naked Melissa. His huge hands were exploring every part of her and he began to suck and lick her nipples and her neck. He stood up and removed his shirt, then dropped his pants and sat down and took them off.

He stood up and told Missy, "baby, come here and unveil Roy's toy. Pull 'em down and see what you get." She slowly slid his shorts down and his grossly long and skinny cock popped out and wavered around in front of her. It was jet black and smooth with a misshapen head that was a sort of purplish color. His dick curved off and up to the left side. Although he was not circumcised, his dickhead was poking out of the sheath. It had a sort of oval shape with an indent on both the top and bottom. I thought it was kinda ugly, but that didn't stop Missy from licking his tool up and down and tonguing the large pee hole at the tip.

He abruptly told her, "turn around, baby. Lemme see your ass." She did as she was told on all fours on the bed, and he slapped her ass a few times and parted her cheeks and said, "woooweee, damn! Lookee that pink little hole."

He tried to slip a finger in her anus, but she pulled away saying, "not there, I told you I don't like it there." He had earlier told her he likes to fuck girls in the ass, but she would have none of it.

"Damn you's hot. I'll take the pussy, oh yeah, I'll take the pussy - but someday, girl, you should let me do yo ass." He made some humming noises as he played with her wet pussy lips with the head of his cock. He slipped it in a few inches and started to slowly fuck her with about 1/3 of his cock. When he got it in halfway, Missy was telling him to be careful.

After a few minutes of exploring her like that, Roy pulled out and got into bed on the opposite side, which backed up to the wall. He grabbed Missy's head, started to kiss her in a sloppy way as fondled, and rubbed her body all over. He finally coaxed her to spoon with him, which was a great position for me to video them in. She cuddled her cute little butt into his loins and they rubbed together. Luke had gone downstairs and so I brought one camera over to the door while the other one I had at the bottom corner zoomed in to their crotches.

His black tool was stretched out between her thighs and up on her tummy. It was rock hard and she was stroking it and playing with that ugly head that went past her belly button. He pulled it back, repositioned it at her pussy lips, and slipped it in. This time it slipped in 3/4 the way and hit the back of her love tunnel. They were both on their right sides with his right hand on her neck and his left arm around alternately feeling her tummy and her belly-ring, her pussy, and her tits. I had to pee and so I left the room and told them not to change positions until I got back.

When I tried to pee, my boner wouldn't let me, and hearing them fuck down the hall wasn't helping much. I finally relieved myself and when I got back the door which I had closed was locked! Roy heard me and said, "just a second, I'll be done in a second." My biggest concern was that they were in the same position, and Missy said, "it's okay, Bobby, we haven't moved. Hold on."

And as the video later showed, after I left, Roy had both of his hands on her tiny ass and slim thighs trying to work his cock in deeper. His cock seemed to punch through a barrier as his dickhead went into a deeper cavern within her body. He was holding himself within her as deep as he could. His entire member was fully engorged in her tiny body and he started in to licking her ears and breathing hot air into her ears. He began to talk nastier, "oh yeah, you got my baby-making fuck rod in yo pussy now baby, yeah, so what you gonna do, shit, fuck, take it, take my Roy toy. I got some man-glue for you. I got some baby batter to shoot into you. Yum yum yum yum, FUCK! yeah." He was working up his load.

This is when I started to knock on the door, and I can see why they didn't want to stop. After Missy gave him the go-ahead, he began to pull his dick out and in very slowly. His sex gland was bulging as he started in to fucking her harder. Holding his tool in deep inside her for a few minutes must of got him going, because now he had this wild-eyed look on his face. He lifted her left leg up higher as he stabbed her with his 12-inch cock faster and faster. Suddenly Missy started to whimper saying long syllables, "ooooooo" and "ahhhhh" as they both were working up to an orgasm.

She started cuming and they bore down on each other as he filled her up saying, "oh, that's it, oh baby, fuck, I'm cumming, uh uh uh uh uh uh." After the last pulse of cum had shot inside her, her leg flopped down and they were silent for a few seconds. I had found a paper clip in the meantime and opened the door. The cameras were still in perfect position. Roy pulled his long tool out of her sex and I zoomed in with the camera by the door to her sloppy little pussy that was overflowing with thick wads of cum.

Roy got up and said, "damn, I think we should get an Oscar for that performance!" Missy was out of breath but recovering. Finally she muttered, "that was the most powerful orgasm I've EVER had!"

Missy went to take a shower and Roy and I went back downstairs. Luke had gone to bed, so we popped a couple beers and went out to smoke a few cigarettes. Roy wanted our number because he wanted "more of that hot little white pussy." I said we agreed to wait until we got home to make any further decisions about getting together again. He told me his old buddies would love her. They could show her a hot time and I could tape it and join in. I said we'd think about it. He went to talk more about their old times and told me some nasty stories about chicks they'd pimp out. We headed for the kitchen to pop a couple fresh beers.

Missy finally appeared on the scene, looking a bit refreshed. She wanted another beer and a smoke and told Roy, "That was so good Roy - I hope someday we can all get together and do that again!" Roy looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. We hung out and talked about how we moved to town and what we had done with black men in the last town we lived. Roy was very curious about our past sexual escapades video taping Melissa with black men.

Luke suddenly joined us for a while in the kitchen too as Roy retold how in his younger years he got many girls pregnant. Luke seemed tired after a few minutes and kissed Missy good night as he thanked her again for such a fun night.

Roy went back to his story and told her he had some experienced friends that knew how to make a girl cum. He knew from our ad that she liked several men at one time. He said he could find the experienced lovers she wanted that could take turns massaging her, sucking her, and fucking her. Dirty talking always makes her hot, and somehow Roy seemed to know that only too well. Of course, he had been talking dirty to her for the past ninety minutes! He knew what he was doing because she was hot all over again, and said, "Keep that up and you'll have to get that up."

He told her, "Shit, too late!"

Sure enough, he presented her with another boner under his trousers, and she touched it saying, "you're a horn dog aren't you?"

He had a big grin on his face. "Yeah, you know that!"

She asked him, "are you gonna fuck me again?"

Roy said, "if it's okay with you guys."

I was astounded! First that she was making plans before we could talk about it, and second that they were hot to fuck again. I'd have thought she'd be worn out after four climaxes inside her pussy. But she was coaxing Roy into one more. Fortunately, I had not put the video cameras away, and had a fresh tape for each of them.

As I got the cameras ready, I wondered if we heading back up stairs. Roy was kissing Missy in the middle of the kitchen. She was reaching up to meet his lips with hers as he bent over to reach for her little ass in her tight jeans. They were totally making out. I was shocked because he was such an ugly guy, and seemed to be uglier every time I looked at him. But his cock had certainly done the job inside Missy tonight, and maybe when it comes to just plain fuckin', that's more important.

Roy got down on his knees in front of Missy and began kissing her tummy as passionately as he had been kissing her lips. His hands were moving in a circular motion on her butt and he didn't waste much time before he had unfastened her pants and had them down around her ankles. Missy was moaning as he squeezed her ass cheeks under her panties, and it wasn't long before they were down too and she was naked from the waist down.

They moved over to the breakfast bar area and he put a kitchen towel on the wooden chair for her to sit on. As he stripped in front of her, she quickly removed her top. His wavering curved chocolate tool was ready for more action as he let her play with it. She licked it a few times before she invitingly opened her legs, resting them on the arms of the high stool, giving him full view of the parted moist lips of her pink fleshy pussy.

He had to bend his knees slightly to maneuver his manhood into her waiting softness, and easily slipped the head in followed by one slow slide all the way in. After a few slow strokes he had successfully pushed his entire member into her body and tightly held it in her. (I got one camera behind Missy and held the other one in my hand, moving from side to side, as well as underneath.) As he held his dark meat within her essence, he started quietly muttering some of the nastiest things yet. "You fucking slut, you fucking little white slut - I like yo type. You like the nigger dick in yo puss. Tell me you like it, Slut."

Missy obeyed by quietly saying, "I like it."

He wasn't done yet. He continued, "I wanna make my baby with your body. Ain't no little pill gonna stop this fucking cock. I can feel yo womb with my dick head. Yeah, I'm gonna shoot my baby makin' sperm deep inside yo hot twat, bitch. Feel it? Feel it?" He pushed harder, straining his ass muscles and arching his back, pushing his cock deeply and firmly, impaling her with his foot-long menace. She moaned hard, but took everything he was forcing in her. I got a hard-on that was unbelievable, and had to put the loose camera on the tripod so I could stroke myself. I felt the sudden urge for a cigarette and sat down at the table while he slowly began fucking her.

His balls were hanging and started flopping around when he ceased his strong minute-long hold, and began long slow strokes. This must have felt pretty good for both of them. They were making long gasps and ouing and ahing. Roy had a tight hold on her thighs and was rubbing her clit. She had lightly slid forward with her head crunched forward, and so he had her a bit in a ball as he was fucking her. I asked them if they would want to move into a more comfortable position, and Roy said, "no, I'm gonna nail her right her."

He made long full strokes into her softness, fully entering and withdrawing. His cock was shiny in the bright kitchen lights. He moaned at her as his lips curled and his face began to contort, "sheeeit, oh, yeah, I got a fucking load for your puss lil girl, oh, fuck, open, open, let's make a baby, mmmmm, take my seed, yeah, her it is, yeah, yeah, ahhhhhhhh."

Missy started making her "ewe" sound like she does just before she has an orgasm, and she came again with him as he poured his juices in her again, so deep. He held his expired cock deep within her for a minute, as if to keep his sperm locked inside her as they were breathing hard locked together. When he pulled out I got between her legs and was jacking off as I saw a trickle and then a few clumps of Roy's semen dribble out. I started to cum and stuck my cock inside her and felt all his cum around my cock and I finally exploded.

We were all spent and Roy started laughing and said, "Damn, that was good! What up with next week?" Missy and Roy exchanged phone numbers, which is not what I wanted to do, but it looked as if we would have at least one more session with these guys. After we got home, Melissa hit the hay, and I watched the latest installment of Missy's Home Videos. Wait until you read about the next ones we did!

Bob (and Missy!)

yesirybob
yesirybob
82 Followers
12