All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity? Ch. 03'

by LadysMan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 19 years ago
Poor Beth

Never knew what hit her. Remind me not to piss you off. lol. that was wicked. that was sexy. that was ... hmmm

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Short

Believe it or not, I just didn't have much passion for writing this story. Basically it ended at the end of the first one for me. I could have continued it with just Mike and his cousins, but too many people asked for Beth's punishment. In a way I wanted to punish her so this is how I did it. Not one of my best reviewed stories as of late. It's not highly voted. Maybe cause it is too quick and focused on Beth too much. I tried to give the reader's what they wanted, but obviously you can't please everyone.

Maybe it's cause I have my heart in the Still Hot! storyline. I should have just left this sequel go until I was done with that.

greenking13greenking13almost 14 years ago
Holy Crap

Damn i gatta say not a bad story but the ending it was just not expected... WOW i bet nobody expected Beth to say "Do you think we can do this again sometime?" i know i wasn't expecting it.

island_manisland_manabout 9 years ago
Hated it...

I actually hated this story. No offence, as i like your stories...

Sounds too much like rape to me, even though the ending was a bit different.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Rape is not payback. Even though you have Beth liking it at the end. I gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should have kept going with the two cousins and left Beth and the husband stuck with each other. What was described here was rape, not payback, final comment notwithstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well fucking her after being drugged was a big bad mistake. It’s called rape.

That part ruined the Entire story. I just looked at other comments & found I was far from alone in my comments. 2 stars is being generous.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rape is a violence event. Not sexy at all. No longer enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous