All Comments on 'Mistaken Thoughts'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Great Story

DG i am like the wife i would not want to swap or do what her husband wanted it only makes a marriage worse it could cause the wife to push the husband out of the picture and she might get to like it even better.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

NucleusNucleusover 17 years ago
The first ...?

... sure!

Thats a real "loving wives" - story. Very good!

He had learned his lesson very well. ;-)

I know, why you are one of my favorite lit-writers.

_________________________________

Weil ich nicht so gut Englisch kann, mein Kommentar in deutscher Sprache:

Das ist eine Geschichte, die es verdient, im Genre "loving wives" zu stehen. In vielen Geschichten dieses Genres geht es nur um "wimpy husbands and cuckolds" Diese Geschichten sind zum Gähnen langweilig. Deine Geschichte hat Esprit und verursacht beim Lesen ein Feuerwerk der Gefühle.

So soll es sein. Bravo, eine tolle Geschichte und ein "full rate" von mir.

Dankeschön und ein merry christmas from Germany

Nucleus

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hubby is a LOSER

The Guy is such a loser. Lets see... sandy says

It's okay, Lover. I decided to take you up on your dare and I think I found the perfect men."

"What? Who? Sandy, what are you saying?,,, "

"Can't talk now, Honey, they're waiting for me. See you tomorrow, Honey. Pleasant dreams."

"Sandy, no, wait, Sandy?" She had hung up the phone.

What had I done? Surely it was just a joke? I couldn't have sent my wife into the arms of another man, or did she say men? Oh, God, I was becoming a mess. **** I went and got out some beer and just started drinking. *** I must have drank seven beers and opened up another.

....so he decides NOT to go find sandy and confront her but get DRUNK???

really this story is AWFUL... I never thought that YOU would be wimp

Harry

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
The story FAILS for two reasons

DG

I never thought YOU would do the wimp thing but you come Mighty close here.

This story Fails for two BIG reasons. First the wife admits she DID get off on his fantasy talk in the bedroom as Much as he did.

second JIM made it clear that he was engaged in JUST talk. He Never in ANYWAY any way outside of the bedroom hinted joked or implied that he wanted his wife to fuck another man.

WIFE ....."Is this about you, Jim? Do you want other women; do you desire other women when you're with me? Is that what all this sex talk is all about? You letting other men have me so you can fuck any slut you want?"

"No, dammit, it's fantasy talk to bring new things into our sexual relationship."

and this passage..............

JIM .....You like it this way, don't you?"

'Uh, hah," whispered Sandy.

"Can't tell who's fucking you. Could be anybody. You feel my hard cock deep inside you?"

"Yes, be quiet and keep fucking me harder, please!"

"It isn't me, Sandy; it's a stranger plowing his big cock into you from behind. Tell him what you want."

"Just fuck me, make love to me, shoot your load in me. Oh, God, Jim, I feel it coming. Oh, God, so good, fill me, Honey, fill me with your load."

YES she told him she did NOT like all his fantasy other men talk and she had a problem with it BUT her complicity in the bedroom -- enjoying the fantasy then complaining about it in the Kitchen --makes her a HYPOCRITE!!!

Her "Teach him lesson" however was CRUEL and Vile and WAAAAAAAAAAY over the line. His comments about her finding another guy... however wrong and awful... was JUST talk. Moreover when they had the fight Sandy DID threaten to find sonmeone else.

Sandy tells him that evening... while she is at the conference that she is fucking other men then refuses his calls as he goes suffering through all morning and most of the next day!?!?

THEN AMAZINGLY sandy comes home.... she CLEARLY sees JIM is a wreck then she decides to DO IT AGAIN by pulling another scheme!!?!?

what the fuck DG? are you like dating Bluee88 or JPB?

STILL she poured it on!!!. Wouldnt it have been enogh to let him suffer all night? Why was it necessary in her mind to crush him like that with additonal lies threats and schemes?

****** SUPPOSE he took a gun and shot himself ? This is not a stretch given how despondent he was ****

or suppose he panicked and took off in a drunken rage the evening before and crashed his car??

SANDY risked all that to each him a lesson on sexual fantasy THAT he never took out of the bedroom...

WHAT did he do that was soooo bad except love his wife???

This marriage is in deeeeeeep trouble. I dont know what the cunt wife feesl for Jim but it aint love.

This needs a serious redo...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
He'd be better off without her

If that's her first blow job and he isn't allowed to come in her mouth, he needs find a LOVING wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Stupid Literotica theme

You always write well but this story is not one of your better ones. I know Literotica is fantasy, but i have been married for 40 years.I spent 4 years in the army and 4 years in college and I have never in my life at college , in the army or in 35 years at work ever met anybody who fantasizes about his wife having sex with another man or men. Why this recurring theme is in so many stories on this site is beyond me. Plaese find some other fantasy. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hate the stories

That begin with "I have always wanted to see my wife fuck another man" Boy The husbands have to be addle brained. Many writer seem to be stuck with this beginning line, but not you. You presented a good tale of a husband who sees what happenes when he thinks he got his wish. Hear..hear Dg.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Good story

Good story. Harry's wrong as usual. 'Nuff said.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Be very carefull!

Fantasy can be a dangerous thing. Well done on showing how bad it can be! Most fantasies need to remain just that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo #55

This story is the truth.This is the American husband.He is filled with self-doubt and pity.He is too civilised to give his woman what she wants and needs.His ego is so fragile that he thinks that she needs someone else to fullfill her.He does this because he wants to make her happy.Yet he can not handle her happiness induced by the actions of another man.His self-image is so shattered after 15 years of her battering that he is bereft of self respect.She has emasculated him.Sandy has achieved total control of their interactions.Just ponder how she snubs his desire for oral sex and threatens that she will literally emasculate him if he oversteps her parameters.Sandy ,even, kills his dreams.He has become meek,mild, and subservient.His only response to her directive is a "yes dear"!At the same time she has signalled her supremacy by the implied cuckholing of him at the conference which further diminishes his position.She,clearly,states why these people are coming over and he forestalls the inevitable only by his craven descent into wimphood.Sandy has no respect for her husband's support and love of their family for 15 years.She is,quite,unable to come to grips with the facts that his libido needs to be stimulated after 15 years of doing the same thing.It is time to consider the fact that the vast number of sexually explicit web-sites fullfill a need that, often, just remains an unrequited fantasy.This story is excellent in that it accurately portrays the abyss of sorrow that all to often is the lot of the American male in the married state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love middle class white couples

the "lovin'" hubby can't get it up unless he's imagining some brothers --- black or white, preferrably who don't seem to do anything but gym work and take steroid, with bulging muscles --- taking his little darlin' wife from behind like this husband here!

and then he pretends to go bullestic when she screams, during sex, "Oh, Jamal, baby, shove it into my mouth. Marc, you shove that thing deep in my ass, yeah, like that. Come deep in me; I am not taking the pills, but it should be okay, my husband's fantasizing this,,,"

and, then, of course, she gently calms him, soothing him, by saying, like this wife, as he's frantically PACKING his little bag to move out!! lol!! "Honey, I was only pretending,,, like you wanted me to, okay,,, Honest,,, I admire you so much, I respect you so much I would NEVER do it for real,,, It's only to get your big cock hard, okay, deary?"

the goof white husband smiles and starts licking her again.

LOL!!

great portrayal of the mucho but lovin' middle class married white male,,, keep it up!!!

but I also love it when readers blame the horney wife, saying she has, what was the word?, EMASCULATED him? hahahah, that's a big laugh,,,, He can't get it up, even via viagara,,, unless he's imagining her being pummeled by big brothers,,,, but now you blame the dutiful wives? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dg You never seem to amaze me.

I don't care what some of these readers think. This was a damn good story. I do believe men have famtasy thoughts. His wife was smart enough to bring it to an end. Some readers don't get it. If you're emotional enough to comment on a story than it's a good story. Don't tear up the author because you don't like the ending or the characters. DG writes about life. It may not be your life but I can gaurantee someone out there in reader land has had these thought. As always DG a good read and Happy Holidays to you.

Please forget the negative comment and keep on writing. Your one of my favorites.

A fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Garbage

You've become a "wimp husband, whore wife" writer. She's a hateful cunt and he's a goddamned wimp. DG must stand for "Damned Gutless" You were once a decent writer, your balls fall off????

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
I liked your story, DG...

...thought it was ironic and funny. Perhaps you should have posted it in the "satire" category - maybe then folks would get it.

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Readers, I don't mind comments about the story. I deleted a couple of comments. A lot of negative name calling isn't going to change my writing. Also, Harry in Va. You knocked the story, that fine, I left that comment in. But then you come back and knock another authors story. That's a no-no. Make your negative replys about his story, in his comments spot.

Look readers, I write what I feel. Do some men have fantasies? Hell yes they do. Do you have to agree with them? Of course not. Please judge my stories for there content. If you don't like my stories, then feel free to hit the return button and find something that appeals to you. The husband in this story was an idiot, his wife showed him so. At least he learned his lesson before the damage was done. Believe me there are a lot of not so smart people in this world.

Thanks for reading my stories. I give you the best I have at any given time.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The issue was not his fantasies...

it was the fact that he wanted her to participate in his roleplay when it was clear that she was not being turn on by these fantasies. So Sandy pays along until she has an opportunity to show him what these fantasies would mean in real life.

Jim has every right to enjoy his fantasies but he should not force them on his wife. When someone vocalizes a fantasy he or she is saying on one level that they are something desirable. She had every right to be worried that Jim may be going down the path from fantasy to experimentation to acceptance of an unacceptable (to her) lifestyle. Jim deserved everything that did not happen to him.

I have never understood the desire of soemone to share their spouse while asserting martial fidelity as a basis for their marriage. In most cuckold stories I can understand how the reader imagines that he being the cuckolder or she being the slut having multiple partners at her whim can be erotic. I can not see how someone being the cuckold is erotic. The cuckold is the victim, the fool, or the decieved in the story.

I thought at first you were going to leave us with an ending where Sandy may have played the slut but there was no trace of that kind of duplicity.

Thanks for a good story.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done version of fantasy vs. reality . . .

Fairly well-written story that illustrates what can happen if communication acquires some "rough edges." The husband should have been sensitive to his wife when she said that verbalization of his fantasies really bothered her, especially when he kept pushing. As other readers commented, there are fantasies that are best left unspoken. Suggesting a wife take other lovers can make her uncomfortable because it suggests she really wants to be unfaithful and the husband is sounding her out. What if she says she is interested in making his fantasy into reality? He can then attack her and say he was testing her . . . and of course, we see that her attempts to reassure him and decline these fantasies means she is unwilling to explore verbal stimuli for him. Not surprisingly she expresses concern about the health of their relationship.

On the other hand, studies of human sexuality show that most people have fantasies, some of them pretty far out. What if she told him it would really turn her on to tie him up and make him drink her urine? There are some who fantasize "kink" like that but most men would be turned off by this, or might think their spouses are nuts, don't love them, wish to humiliate them, etc. So they need to talk about fantasy vs. reality and reassure each other that "dirty" talk does not really mean the partner wants the fantasies to happen!

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
Well done.

Fantasies are absolutely normal! Usually, both hubby and wifey would understand over the years that sex gets a little stale doing the same few things with the same person. There are only so many body parts to be used in the same positions. Over time, they both would gradually escalate the fantasies to keep things fresher. Things wouldn’t just come out of nowhere at fifteen years of marriage.

And after fifteen years of marriage, hubby better have some fantasies. Otherwise, he might get it up but he won’t keep it up. The real question is why wifey wouldn’t go along with the fantasies or hasn’t had any herself. They would get her off easier and better, too. Both do have to understand they stop at the bedroom door.

I realize that stories have to be written so they are complete and they work. But, what nitwit doesn’t recognize by now that liquor is the absolutely worst thing one can consume in tough situations. It makes everything far worse. I assume in real life, most guys would get into their car and drive the two hours to the conference after coming home and not being able to get in touch with wifey. Not guzzle a beer and go to sleep!

Wifey went far overboard in her reaction. There are those of us who have had to live with this kind of emotional blackmail and it can get rather unpleasant. If you haven’t had to live with it, be grateful but don’t criticize the author for portraying the reality that a lot of people have had to deal with. He done good.

Anyway, as usual, it was an entertaining read worth far more than what I paid for it. That’s what counts. Thanks.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too much

She cut him off at the crossroads, then tells him she did it, then she tells him she didnt. Then the other couple comes over and is very friendly. Yep she did and is covering now that she knows he did not want her to. Her game was to involved to not be. Where there is smoke there sure as hell is fire to some degree!

Your ending gave it socially redeaming features but didnt cover the I wont, I wont, I did scenario.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
For DG hear

DG

I wanted to clear up a Point. Ihink you are being VERY unfair towards me.

First I have alwasy been one of your biggest fans. SECOND My posts are NEVER anomynous.

THIRD you claim that attacking other posters is a No-no...

My post about WHY I did not like this story and how the wifes reaction was overbaord extreme and hateful was LONG detailed and well thought out. You or others may not agree with it. Thats fine.

BUT IF you wont allow direct comments /attacks on other posters... How then do You allow what Alvaron53 said to me first?

come on Lets please fair and have 1 standard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a smart wife

keep her she a winner.harry isn't the brightest of them all.you have to draw him a picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
99 times

out of 100, I disagree with Harry. This time I think he makes some valid arguments--not all, but at some of them are worth thinking about when it comes to reality. However, this site usually is an escape from reality and I think DG provided that for us again--and in DG's usual classic way!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
A good story

ANd it had the proper ending. If he had totally convinced the wife it was all fantasy she might have spared him the lesson. BUT, one shouldn't continue involving your partner in you fantasy if she doesn't agree with it, period. He found out the reality was definitely not what he wanted.

Skip1934aSkip1934aover 17 years ago
Good read

Another good story, DG. There are always lessons in life to learn, and this one turned out for the better for all concerned. Some fantasies are just not meant to be enacted.

z00timez00timeover 17 years ago
A repeat to the knumb sculls

All fucking comments are anonymous, even when some one uses their screen name, so. I figure that when an anoymous comment hits a sore spot, the receiver of that comment strikes back by calling ALL anonymous commenters names. If one is so adament about the identity of people why don't they make available all their personal contact information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Far Along

I think the wife did cheat, her inviting the other couple over was just too much. She had no idea of how he would handle her story. He could have easily just walked out when she started talking. A lot of guys would do that to keep from actually hurting her. He would never know her side of the story, he'd file for divorce and she would only get to talk to a lawyer. DG, you think she "taught" him? Strange logic on your part, do you even really know any husbands?? And, Harry has some valid points, I know he can be abrasive, but he does have his days. If you're going to let someone else attack him, he's going to try and retaliate, it's what NON-WIMPS do! So now you can delete this, but at least YOU will read it, I don't care if anyone else does or not. I just think this marriage is doomed, not saved.

Snipe

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Evocative of hdk's "A Day in the Life"

told with the same wry humor.

It boggles my mind to read comments on this (or any other) story that ascribe actions to a character other that what the author wrote.

Well done, I enjoyed the story.

Regards, Jack

X_BishopX_Bishopover 17 years ago
Good Story

DG

This was a very good read. A very foolish man who was lucky he had a smarter than average wife.

I disagree with Harry and others that try to convict the wife of duplicity and complicity. Any body in a good long term marriage knows one thing. Sticks and stones can break my bones but Words CAN hurt me. The husband was to caught up in stories and fantasys and he never heard his wife's words in response. From my POV of one of the parts Harry quotes the wife could have just as easily STILL been responding to her husband and just giving him what he wanted to hear rather than the so called fantasy.

However if you tell a child or a foolish man he is dumb often enough and soon he starts believing the hype.

For once it was good to hear that someone understood the difference between fantasy and reality.

Read ya later

Bishop

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What?

To the commentor - What is a knumb scull... some kind of gnarly rowboat?

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Anothe great one!!

A story that shows just how stupid and dangerous fantasies can be especially when one or the other (or both) fail to see that it is time to stop. Another great one DG! Pete.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 17 years ago
Good fantasy story well written

DG thanks for the entertainment.

I'm a Johnny-come-lately on this story but I enjoyed all the extreme idiocrasy of some comments.

PT

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Should we beware of what we wish for in the sack?

Most seem to agree that beyond a certain stage in the relationship fantasies in the bedroom are not only acceptable but many times essential. How both partners handle each other’s is a different story altogether. Did this couple communicate well on this matter? Not really. At least there was enough for each side to claim reasonable deniability if and when they wanted to complain to a third party about the status quo at the bed room. Still, the wife pushed it to another level. In that respect Harry put the finger on a key weakness in the plot. On one hand the wife knows her husband well enough to at least go along with her husband’s fantasy (even if it was not hers). On the other hand she suddenly can’t find a way to tell him to keep this fantasy to himself because ‘she has had it’ or suggest counseling? The exact content does not matter. She demonstrated the ability to communicate her feelings with him. Instead, she resorts to what amounts to playing with matches next to highly explosive material. In other words she has unnecessarily taken uncalculated high risk, which also seems to be out of character for her.

But I can not just complain. Where you veered off the path in terms of the plot, you gave back in terms of the play you were playing at the end with the readers expectations on the question: Was she or wasn’t she? (Really innocent). Back and forth like in a slalom course you tilted me till the end. These were some twists and turns there!

JamesMcIntyreJamesMcIntyreover 15 years ago
What a wimp

His wife tells him she's having sex with strange men and he gets drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not sure she didn't do it.

Good story although I saw it coming that she was teaching him a lesson. It was a good way of doing it though he would have been going crazy thinking about what was happening all night. The only thing in her story that made me wonder though was the whole thing about the black guy not being that big. If she was making it up and trying to get under his skin why would she soften it up on that point. If it was fantasy he could have been hung like a horse. That would make me inclined to no believe her when she recanted the story after he threatened to walk out on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad at all

I guess she showed him. I suspect, however, that she may have had an affair. Who taught her to suck cock when she wouldn't do so after how many years of marriage? He'll never know. Still, its a can of worms he opened and something she repeatedly stated she didn't want to do but he wouldn't drop it. It would serve him right if she actually had had an affair, let him wonder. How any of the previous commentators could say that they weren't communicating I can't understand. They communicated just fine, he wanted something and she didn't. The issue wasn't that they weren't communicating but rather that they weren't finding common ground.

JeffTomJeffTomover 13 years ago
Did she lie????

I think if this was my wife and me, I would have walked out on her. At least for a week or two. Question: When did she lie to him? Did she have sex with the two men and when the husband was leaving she changed the story? To much of a quindence that Terry and Lisa came over to look at the truck that same day. This would be in the back of my mind if it were my wife and me! If we got back together my wife would have to quit her job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GOD DAMNED HELL!!!!

I thought I could depend on you for a good story,,, what a disapointment! I hate this kind of story and this one was shit!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Garbage...

You missed with this story in such a HUGE way. The husband made it clear that it was just TALK and he NEVER asked her to go fuck someone else. This was written by someone too lazy to take the time to pull the story togeter. what you did was write a story about a selfish wife who thought it was funny to torture her spouse in pretty much the worse way any spouse could do it. Many men I know would not have put up with her bullshit and they simply would have tossed her out of the house as soon as she got home... this would have happened in front of the kids, and then of course she would have felt like a moron wouldn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Terry didn't fuck her...

But I did. Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
weak

Story was a bit gutless! think the wife should have strayed a bit or a lot , maybe even kept it a secret

God don't be such a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yikes,

one of the worst from you. What a dissapointment.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Wow -

The anon's get the prize again lol -

The woman remains faithful and gets crap - shit - make up your minds.

Nicely done a true teaching moment lol -

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 11 years ago
Well done

I loved this this story, my OH has the same fantasy, i just wish I could carry out such a complex plan as Sandy's. Then again I think my OH might be over excited, your stories do prompt thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did you have to write the husband as such a retard?

She's crying while they're talking and he says to is that wasn't his intention bit it sure feels good to get it out in the open. What the fuck??? There was no discussion and then, even though he knew how she felt about it, the next time they're fucking, he starts talking about it again.

Even a idiot knows when to quit. Frankly, she should have cheated on him for being a huge fucking douchebag. No judge would convict her after listening to the fucktard of a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally a good wife!!

It may be entertaining to read about slut wives. But in real life when the guy finally gets his fantasy fulfilled it usually leads to the end of the marriage. It's nice to read a story about a wife who knows the meaning of love and commitment.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN EATING SOMETIMES YOUR EYES ARE BIGGER THAN YOUR BELLY

with more intimate actions the wrong head assumes control. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Talking fantasy and acting out are two very distinct things. I didn't like the outcome. The way I read it he was to keep all fantasies to himself or she will make them real. I won't call her a whore but fantasy talk help keep things fresh. She now stifled all his thoughts. I don't see much hope for this marriage. Just my fucked up opinion.

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
Excellent story

I disagree with a comment below, I see a long and happy marriage. Yes the husband became obsessed with some stupid sexual idea that clearly the wife wanted nothing to do with. Her lesson to him was brilliant and did teach him a lesson. His guilt plus his tears opened up that sharing, swapping or this erotic sexual exploration is not healthy to a long term marriage. I loved this story, the best over all. If you are married enjoy the moment and enjoy life together. Who he had been happier if she had done those things he dreaded, NO... he would have left. Thank you for a moving story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loved it

A wonderful little tale. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a pile of crap

I normally enjoy your stories but this one just had too many screwups in it. First off, he was an asshole. He just kept picking away at his wife. Most sensible women would have thrown him out and divorced him. Then, when she told him what she was going to do, I think he should have packed and left her that night. What a spineless wimp to just get drunk. Got a problem? Crawl into a bottle. That solves everything. Then when she got home and sent the kids off to Grandpa (she obviously had that planned before she left - a sure red flag) and told him what she did, I would have believed her and he started off doing the right thing. Pack, leave, and get a divorce. Then she reversed herself and said she made the whole thing up. I wouldn't have believed her for a second. SHE DID IT! She was just screwing with his mind. No way I would have had sex with the cheating slut. Face it. He screwed up his marriage and now everyone has to pay the price. But there's no way he should have stay married to the slut. This was simply one of your bad stories.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I enjoy fake affairs, flings, etc.

Don't see enough of them on Lit. This was a good one.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
He is a mentally fucked up LOSER

But she must be brain dead too, for staying with him! Neither of them has any self respect.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Huh!

I know I've talked about stupid women, but now I get a chance to ramble about a stupid man. This man is a closet pervert. How could a man get off with his wife and constantly pretending it was another man? sick-sick-sick. I don't really like stories were one mate lies about affairs, etc. It only sows the seeds of distrust. How could he ever trust her again. Neither man nor wife had any redeemable qualities. It was a well-written story and thank you.

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Oh, my goodness gracious!

So much stupidity to ridicule. Sorry DG but I have to agree, you are being unfair to HairyVagina. This is not one of your best written stories, So Suck-it up, boy! And no one gets nastier to the spelunkers than I do!

To paraphrase a quote from the great composer Sibelius "After all, nobody builds monuments to critics!"

Okay a B for creativity (that is actually what your critics hate about your stories is originality. Don'tcha yah know? They just lack the intellectual capacity to admit their flaws.). However a C at most for writing skills displayed. You usually do a lot better at coherent story structure. And your decisions here in character and story development are a D at best.

For crying outloud your production of stories runs damn close to qualifying for ISO 9001 standards. So once in a while, you strike out, so what? So did Ruth and Mantle and Aarron.

You are letting the analmousies and trolls get on your nerves with their constant whining and bitching. Writing for free is fun and liberating and fuck anybody who doesn't appreciate the wonderfulness of your prose.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still a fun read. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A decision of this magnitude that affects the course and tranquility of your ENTIRE family should never, NEVER be taken nonchalantly. You and your mate carelessly roll the dice without being absolutely certain that you are absolutely ice cool with whatever consequences occur from your dalliance(s), you may pay a crushing price. I've been a swinger since I was 25 with any girl I was dating. Even my wife as well. I suggest you talk to swingers first. Go to local swingers bar and just ask some of the couples. I have yet to meet a swinger couple that would talk to new people seriously considering this lifestyle. Swingers come from all walks of life and socioeconomic status. They are nice people, willing to talk honestly and frankly about this subject. There are no stupid questions! Be very informed and dead certain you can handle opening Pandora's box...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one when or the other partner in a marriage

start suggesting they want to go swinging...or swap partners etc...then you know there is something seriously wrong which needs to be worked out....if you can't work it out or make things better then give up and get divorced....swinging etc is no cure...just makes one partner feel angry and inadequate....

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Reality check

Taking fantasy to far can destroy a family. He failed and learned two lessons number one don't make wife feel degraded and the second you need to truly support spouse. When he didn't go to awards ceremony, when he could have taken a vacation day was pathetic. He never even asked even when she went to him and let him know it was important to her. He was very lucky to have a special wife that showed him his mistake without cheating. They will prosper from the new strength that is coming from the trial, they walked through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only DG Hear knows for sure

But, from what I read, she is either a cheater or is at least a first class bitch for lying to him. The problem with telling a lie is it diminishes the credibility of the liar. He's pretty stupid that he just takes her word that she lied to him about sleeping with someone. He should have at least made her prove her innocence that she so boldly made him believe she was not.

He is stupid; she is evil. Well written dribble earns a three rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking Idiot Character

Absolutely and this is how I know - "I got myself a beer from refrigerator."

What a fucking idiot and literotica is full of these wimps with "beer action."

I do not drink, never got drunk since I was 19 and never will. The resolute action requires sharp and sober mind. Beer in hand = redneck idiot.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not

A good story as usual from DG Hear, but not my favorite. Just don't care for these "fantasy" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 8/22/18...

...what do you have against beer? What did beer ever do to you? You must be hopophobic... anyways, enjoyed the story, one of my favorite writers. 5 stars, thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The perfect way to make an idiot wake the fuck up.

Without reading the other comments, I know what's gonna be there...

There'll be other idiots claiming she really cheated and to dump her ass.

Betcha.

Well, this is DG Hears' story, and he wrote it as-is,which means she's honourable, telling the truth, and was suffering the onslaught of his delusions.

She fought for her marriage. She's the hero. He doesn't deserve her.

If she had strayed, she would have been a lesser character... but guess what? It still would have been his fault. His responsibility.

If you have a r'ship, it's both of your responsibility to do the best you can for your partner.

This guy is lucky. He had a wife strong enough to survive his assault on their marriage... she saved the world that their children knew, and she saved him too.

Great moral. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope, Sandy slept with both Terry and Lisa

Sorry, I just don't buy that Terry and Lisa coincidently dropped by to look at his truck immediately after the wife had pushed the husband to the point he decided to leave her. If hubbie had been a willing cuck the visit by Terry and Lisa was intended to introduce him to his new submissive role. When the wife realized she had gone too far she quickly went into damage control mode and lied about her story being nothing more than a wake up call fairy tale.

Neither Sandy's merry assurances that Lisa is not a slut nor Terry's glib description of Lisa's portrayal of the devoted wife ring true. Poor Jim has a painful road ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She did it

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

yep she's a slut married to a moron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yep , she's a coal burning whore .

One star for mudsharks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is the truth? When there are too many twists and turns in a story, you soon get lost. Part of it is true but to what extent? No one can determine what the reality is and what the intentions are. I did not like this one.

2*

BJ

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

She didn't cheat on her husband, no way. Way out of character and especially with two men, coworkers at that. Some of you guys have no faith. I wish I could set some of you up with friends of mine, they are good girls. Fantasies in the bedroom are fine and don't lead to real life actions if you don't want them to.. Ever play cops and robbers with toy guns as kids? You didn't grow up to be a murderer, did you? You guys obviously read porn on the internet, yet I'm willing to bet that you don't go out and force women or sleep with your sister. The problem these days isn't bedroom talk or fantasy talk, it is the lack of talking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So let me get this straight. There are really readers out there that choose to believe (despite the written words) that she cheated on her husband? Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cruel way to treat her husband. She damaged the marriage and honestly even with her coming clean he will likely never trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiotic drivel.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Never I will understand a husband that fantasies about his wife with others

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is one of the stupidest, most moronic imbeciles ever to grace the pages of the LW section. He should learn to shut his mouth and open his ears. Would have taught him a lesson if she really did it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't understand why/ how men have fantasies of other men fucking their wives. Or being turned on by finding their wives cheating on them. Or anything else in a similar vein. Then there's this husband who does have the fantasies &keeps talking about them even when his wife asks him to shut it down. Before reading that what the wife's saying was only to show what could've happened, it would've served the mentally deficient husband right if she actually did do something overnight.

On a different topic, he couldn't get anybody else to cover for him so he could attend the ceremony. THAT'S what a loving husband at least tries to do. 3 stars Bob

JimQ2JimQ210 months ago

Great payback!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'll never understand the whole cuck thing. If you want another guy to fuck your wife, is she really "your" wife any more? Isn't the whole point of having a wife is so that you're with a woman that's faithful to you. If you start letting others fuck her, then she's just a fuck buddy. Pretty insulting if you ask me. Now I suppose if both partners are into it then no harm, no foul, but why bother with the whole marriage and vows spiel if you're just gonna fuck other people as part of the relationship? Doesn't make much sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The only conclusion is that the husband is a complete idiot and Sandy could do much better. Not only was he.mentally deranged, he was a crappy husband. Uggh.

RzcanuckRzcanuck17 days ago

So the moral of the story is don't share things with your spouse? She took it too far to punish him just because he had those thoughts. What will she do the next time he upsets her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5697 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...