Mistress and Master

Story Info
Pleasing both!
3.1k words
4.1
37k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been to Mistress Elaine's and Master Johns several times but today's visit was different. Mistress Elaine had buzzed me in the gate but it was James their butler who waited for me at the door. I had not met the staff of the house properly but I had heard them moving around and cleaning. I had wondered if Mistress had more slaves but the people I had briefly come across seemed normal.

"This way Davina" he stated.

I followed him into the hall and upstairs. James was a tall thin man with a very haughty face; to be honest he frightened me slightly. He led the way to one of the spare bedrooms and followed me in. Yes today was going to be different, today instead of my usual white skimpy uniform I was presented with a bed full of pink rubber. I wondered to the bed and drooled over my new uniform. I gazed at the six inch patent leather pink stilettos, Pink stockings and suspender belt, But it was the last two items that had me hard and erect. The pink rubber corset was most strange. Instead of a knickers type crotch it descended to bloomer type legs which ended with a gush a rubber frills. It also had wrist length sleeves ending in frills. The dress!! It was sissy pink and totally covered with frills, neck, cuffs, waist and hem. Even though it was laid on the bed the hem stood up with all the sissy pink layers of net underskirts. What would it be like on I wondered? It was then I noticed that James had not left.

"I am to help you dress" he stated at my enquiring look. So I striped off my male clothes and started the transformation.

"Mistress Elaine said you should put this in first" he handed me a pink butt plug; I blushed bright red and took it from him with trembling hands. As I held it he produced a tube of lubricant and poured some on the plug. When looked at the plug something told me it was different, it was heavy and ribbed, about six inches long and had a battery compartment. Yet there was no switch.

"Would you like me to help" he asked.

Totally giving in to my masochistic tendencies I nodded and bent over the bed. Taking the plug from my trembling hand James brought the plug to my pussy and gently pushed. At the wide point I groaned but he kept on pushing and it popped inside. With that full feeling I stood.

"Thank you....er..."

"James will do Davina" he answered my question.

I returned to my dressing and afters covering my body with scented talc pulled the Basque/Bloomers up my legs. I noticed there was a zip at the front to gain access to my tiny cock, once over my hips I pulled the basque up to my chest and inserted my arms into the soft, cool rubber sleeves. James stepped behind me and adjusted the back of the Basque. He then proceeded to lace up the back. Because he had a man's strength the bodice was pulled even tighter that I was used to and quickly I had to resort to shallow breaths. The basque on, I fitted the suspender belt. Did Mistress know? Because the suspender belt was a tight fit just right for my new waist size! Next I rolled the soft rubber stockings up my legs, luxuriating in the feel, I groaned in pleasure then looked bashfully at James. He just gazed at me with a glazed expression, I lowered my gaze. James knelt and offered me the first shoe, I demurely stepped into it, becoming the true sissy I should be before a dominant male. James also helped me with the dress and then left for the Kitchen stating.

"Mistress said you should apply some makeup and go to the kitchen"

I was left alone so I went to the dressing table and surveyed the makeup set out. There was a tan foundation to hide my masculine stubble and skin. Bright pink eye shadow, Mascara, Bright pink lipstick with a gloss to coat them. When I finished I had almost turned myself into a living doll, Bright glossy lips....bright eye shadow. I minced to the full length mirror and let out a groan of joy. I was a truly sissified maid and my cock throbbed in its rubber prison. I had not cum since my last visit. In fact the only time I was allowed to cum now was under Mistress Elaine's command. Mistress had not placed a cock restraint on me she had simply said that I was not allowed to play with myself. I minced from the room and down into the Kitchen expecting to meet Mistress, I was in for a shock. In the Kitchen there stood James, the female cook and two maids.

"What have we here then" Barked the cook.

The two maids, girls in their early twenties laughed openly at the sight I presented. I turned completely red and wished for the earth to open up and swallow me!

"This is Sissy Davina....she will be helping with service" stated James.

"Will she now!....better put her! To work then" she said and went back to cutting up salad.

The two maids openly looked at me with scorn.....I shivered with the masochistic delight and humiliation....and my cock throbbed.

"Take this tray to Mistress Elaine and Master John...they are out on the patio" ordered James.

I took the tray and walked through the door pointed out by James. After walking down a long corridor I came out into the light and nearly dropped the tray. Mistress and Master were sat watching a cricket match! Along with a large crowd of other people. They were sat back

slightly back from the rest but dressed as I was I would be the centre of attention once I came out. Mistress saw me and beckoned me over.

"How sweet you look Davina...and you've brought the iced tea" she laughed.

I took a sidelong look at the crowd and noticed some stares in my direction but not the expected everyone turning and laughing. Master John smiled broadly at me. I placed the tray on the table and proceeded to pour Mistress and Master some Iced tea.

"Kneel between us Davina" ordered Mistress.

So carefully I knelt between the two, feeling the plug pushed deeper into my pussy, I staring out at the cricket game. I was still getting the odd side long look, suddenly the plug began to throb...not vibrate literally throb

Thummm......Thummmm.....Thummmm

I let out a yelp of surprise and both Mistress and Master giggled. I turned to see Mistress holding a remote control. So that was why the plug was so heavy and ribbed.

"My I think she likes it" smirked Mistress Elaine

"I think she does dear....turn it up"

THUMMMM.......THRUMMMM.....THRUMMM

I let out a growl of pure please and despite my situation my head fell back, eyes squeezed shut in joy. The tip of the plug was on my prostrate and quickly my orgasm built. As quickly as it started it stopped and my head snapped up to be faced by a tall smartly dressed women in her mid twenties.

"So this is the new Maid? Mother dear...........can I play with her?" she asked turning to Mistress Elaine

"No...you know you always broke your toys"

"Well can I borrow her later" she wheedled

"No!" stated Mistress Elaine.

"Daddy can you have a word with Mummy" she simpered.

"Go on dear....I am sure Davina will be alright with Felicity" he smiled.

"JOHN! You were always too soft on her......and you Missy...we will talk about it later.

Mistress Felicity smiled in my direction, a wicked smile that said I will have you, and returned to the crowd. As she joined the group two males detached and came to us.

"Hello Mumsie...Daddy......I'm sure you lent the new toy to Felicity...so when do I get her?" he asked staring directly at me, a stare so fierce I bowed my head.

"He is not Gay" Mistress Elaine stated.

He came closer and lifted my chin, smiling mischievously into my eyes

"Oh I'm sure I can change that...if not I can reveal her Bisexual side" he winked

"What do you think Peter?" he said to the man behind him

"Your birthday is coming up Paul...perhaps you could invite her to your party?"

"There you go Mumsie a birthday present"

"Paul! I will talk to you about it later as well!"

"Now leave us in peace to watch the game"

With that he turned and taking hold of the other man's hand headed back into the crowd. I noticed Mistresses glass was empty so I stood to fill it. As I started pouring the plug came to life.

Thrummmm......Thrummmm...

I nearly spilt tea all over

"Are you really horny Davina?" asked Mistress

"Yes Mistress...I so need to cum" I begged

"Maybe later dear" she smiled

"If you are a good girl"

The plug stopped and my orgasm abated...but not my arousal....I was burning up with sexual energy. So much so, that I didn't notice the end of the cricket match.

"Go and see James and bring out the sandwiches" ordered Mistress Elaine.

I topped up their drinks and headed for the kitchen. There I found James and the two smirking maids. They had trays full of sandwiches and drinks and with broad grins they brushed past me and headed out. James handed me a tray and I gulped.

"Yes you are to move among the crowd and offer them drinks" he smiled sympathetically,

so with the laden tray I headed back out into the daylight. There was no way I was going to get away with closer inspection. Everyone would know I was a man! I wobbled across the patio and then onto the grass. The first few people to take drinks from me looked me up and down. They knew exactly what I was. So as my nerves began to settle and masochistic joy sent in, I became more confident. That was shattered when one of the players stepped in front of me. He smiled salaciously at me then placed his hands under my skirt and directly on my crotch. His eyes widened when he felt the bulge, but he did not remove his hand. He rubbed for a couple of seconds then with a wink he moved away. I took in a breath as best I could in the basque suddenly realising I had held it in during the encounter. I was back to feeling slightly nervous, and it seems he had opened the door because I started getting pats on the bottom, hands feeling my thighs and crotch. To make matters worse!

Thrummm.....Thrummm....Thrummm...

The plug came to life. I let out a growl of joy which made a few heads turn. I looked towards Mistress to see her smile and then nod......Oh No! She was going make me cum! Right here in this crowd....I revelled in the masochistic joy and the plug brought me along. I tried at first to act normal and managed to serve a few drinks, but soon the glasses on the tray were clanking together. I stood and the tide of orgasm filled my soul. I closed my eyes, I fought for breath. Then I convulsed as the throws of orgasm hit me. At this point the plug stopped, but my climax was a freight train and it blasted through my soul. Sweat dripped down my face, and I started to control my breathing. With eyes stills closed I imagined everyone was looking at me, it certainly seemed they had gone quite. Slowly I opened my eyes and returned to the world. To my relief I was mostly being ignore, there were a couple of stares. One of them I immediately recognised with shock. Mistress Gillian! She stalked towards me a cruel smile turning her lips

"Enjoying ourselves are we Sissy Davina" she asked

"M-Mistress Gillian...I...I!"

"Quite Sissy!...I was most disappointed when you didn't call me....perhaps I will make it more difficult on you when next we meet"

With that mysterious comment she stalked off. She talked to Mistress Elaine for a while before staring at me and then moving away. Mistress and Master headed in my direction

"Beautiful Davina...I don't know how you didn't drop the tray" Laughed Master John

They took the last two drinks from my tray and sipped them.

"Take the tray to the kitchen then make your way to our bedroom" Ordered Mistress Elaine.

I quickly headed for the Kitchen noticing as I did the fluids from my orgasm starting to collect around my now drained balls, a not unpleasant feeling...strangely! Back in the kitchen Cook caught me heading out.

"Not so soon Missy....wash and dry those glasses she ordered.

"Yes....Maam" I curtsied

"Non of your aires and graces with me Missy...If I want I can have you scrubbing the floor....understood"

"Yes...cook" I answered dutifully. She nodded approval.

Finished with my chores I headed to Mistress and Masters Bedroom, I had not been in long when they arrived.

"That was so much fun...we really showed the cricket club...I'm sure they will be talking about us all night" gushed Mistress Elaine. Her face was alight with mischief indeed so was Master Johns. Mistress Elaine headed to the chair at the side of the bed and sat down. Master John still smiling knelt down to her left and motioned me down to the right. He gently removed her shoe and I followed suit. Bending close he placed light kisses on her stocking covered foot, I copied. We worshiped Mistresses feet for a few minutes then with a couple of snaps the stockings drifted down to her ankle. We removed them. Then the worship began in earnest. Kissing and sucking her slender feet, Mistress all the while, sighing her pleasure. After ten minutes of worshipping Mistress she stood up. Master John rose with her and so did I. He started to unbutton the blouse she had on. Once all the buttons were undone we removed the blouse. I carefully folded it and whist I was doing this Master John removed her bra. As he was putting it aside he motioned me to undo Mistresses skirt. This I did with trembling hands and again we lowered it to her ankles where she stepped out of it. I folded it and put it aside whilst Master removed Mistresses' panties. Coming back to Mistress he started to kiss her shoulders and neck, I followed getting a smile from him and a sigh from Mistress.

"It's like having two devotees" she murmured.

Master began to travel towards Mistresses left breast but as I followed he slightly shook his head and pointed the other way. So my lips travelled across her shoulders and down her back to her shoulder blades. Now I was opposite Master. I watched and listened as he suckled on her breasts and Mistress groaned. I continued my worship down her back to her hips and Master followed at the front. I knelt and so did master. And so I faced my Mistresses' glorious bottom. I could hear Master inhaling Mistresses' heady womanly odour. I did the same. I dipped my nose into the dark recess and inhaled. The musky scent all woman, slightly scented from sitting in the sun. It filled my senses and drove me wild. Both Master and I groaned in ecstasy. Mistress let out a groan of joy and then slightly opened her legs. Master was obviously ministering to her pussy, so I did the same. My tongue dipped into the recess and found her succulent rosebud. My greedy tongue quickly pushed inside and was rewarded with her coppery taste filling my senses. So with me licking her rosebud and Master licking her pussy we quickly brought her to a leg trembling orgasm. No sooner had she climax than she moved away from us and ordered Master to sit down. She knelt on his left and motioned me to his right. She unlaced his shoe and took it of...she kissed his foot.....I followed. This was going to be unreal. Mistress removed his sock and began to worship his foot. I did the same, taking his slightly salty but not unpleasant tasting toes into my mouth. We worshipped for a few minutes and then he stood. Together we took off shirt, trousers and shorts. I noticed Master John was completely void of body hair including his crotch. Mistress stood and started to kiss his shoulders and neck, I did the same. When she went to his chest I went behind. Pretty soon I was kneeling before his bottom. Masochistic joy and my passion for bottoms had me drooling at the prospect of what I was about to do. Mistress must have mistaken my pause of rapture for dislike because

Thrummm....Thrummm...Thrummm.....

The plug came to life. But I didn't need the encouragement my cock was already throbbing, so I dipped my nose into his dark recess and inhaled......Amazingly the sent was almost the same as Mistresses....just slightly darker. Master gasped and I knew Mistress was sucking his cock, so my tongue darted from my mouth and tasted his rosebud. In answer to my ministrations Master growled. As before the two of us brought the willing captive along and with a grunt of pure joy Master came. Leaving me kneeling he took Mistresses' hand and guided her to the bed. As they climbed onto the bed the plug stopped.

"Come and watch Davina" Ordered Mistress.

So I watched as they made love.....sucking.......teasing......fucking.....slowly building themselves to another orgasm.

Thrummm....Thrummm...Thrummm..... The vibrator came to life and as my Master and Mistress rose towards their climax so did I. My head dropped backwards and a long moan escaped my lips. Soon, a second load mixed with my earlier spend. All three satisfied I heard Mistress's voice.

"Go Sissy......go get changed" she murmured.

I stood and left, as I looked back I saw both my Mistress and Master sleeping in each other's arms. I quietly opened the door and left. Getting back to the room I changed in James was waiting.

"You will find a bathroom with a shower through that door". He pointed to a side door.

"When you are ready to go please return to the kitchen"

Changed into my normal attire I went down to the kitchen. The two maids where there but they paid me no notice. The cook and James were having a cup of tea and I was offered one. I gladly accepted and sat down with them. The conversation was about normal everyday things, which seemed strange considering why I was there in the house. Finished I thanked cook for the tea and made my exit. As usual a taxi was waiting to take me home.