Mistress & Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress instructs her slave further.
1.3k words
4.02
43.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 05/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress began to pace the floor surrounding slave. He could feel her close to him, her presence overwhelming him. He tried to control his breathing and shifted slightly on his buttocks feeling his penis throb with need and want. Slave could feel Mistress's gaze on him, burning him like a powerful flame. She moved gracefully but with purpose, the long legged boots visible from the corner of slave's eye. Slave could feel himself swooning under the weight of Mistress's aura. He wanted to reach out and touch her but knew that it was forbidden.

Mistress, momentarily, moved away from the space which surrounded the slave, who remained sitting cross legged on the black mat. Gliding back to his side, again slave could feel the supremacy of his Mistress. She was behind him now and stationary. He could feel the fearsome desire building in him. Anticipation filled each fibre of his body and every element of his mind. Suddenly he felt a sharp slap between his shoulder blades. The gratifying pain of the crop was his to bear, accept, appreciate and adore.

"Slave has done well with his tasks. This pleases me," Mistress spoke again, but in a slightly softer tone than before.

Slave nodded as he had been commanded to do, on previous occasions, in order to acknowledge that Mistress had spoken to him. He was never allowed to speak unless Mistress specifically requested it.

"Remove your t-shirt," she demanded, firmly.

Slave quickly removed the garment and exposed his back, chest and shoulders. Mistress moved around him dragging the tip of the crop, from the exact place where she had struck him moments before, up over his shoulder and up to the line of his jaw. When Mistress finally stopped moving the tip of the crop halted barely touching the end of slave's chin. Using the crop to manipulate her slave, Mistress allowed the tip to slide underneath his chin and then firmly lifted his head so that it would be in direct line with her stare. Slave dare not make eye contact with Mistress but found it very difficult not to catch sight of her beautiful body with his face at this angle.

"Look at me," she growled in a low voice.

Slave lifted his eyes to her, his breaths falling more shortly now, adrenaline flooding his system as his excitement and fear built up to a new high. Mistress looked down on him with a stern and hard face. Slave caught Mistress's eye and suddenly he saw the true power flash across her glinting green eyes. A wry smile crept across Mistress's dark red lips, the crop remaining under slave's chin.

"Did you carry out your tasks in order, slave?" Mistress demanded.

Slave nodded, in agreement.

"Did you change the bedding first?" She questioned, firmly.

Slave nodded, again.

"Did you trim your hair second?" This time Mistress raised a quizzical eyebrow.

Slave suddenly felt his stomach knot and a momentary wave of nausea pass over him. He realised he could have carried out the tasks in the wrong order. Mistress would be angry. Slave would be punished. This was terrible. Slave was scared. But he could not lie.

Slave, frozen on the black mat, slowly shook his head. Before he could complete his gesture Mistress had hold of his head and pushed his face towards the ground. Slave's legs were still crossed in front of him and the pressure of him being pushed forward and downward pulled at his thighs and back, but he bowed his head in shame as Mistress sucked her teeth at him in disgust.

Mistress moved round behind slave while still holding him by his collar and keeping him pushed forwards. Adeptly then she raised one of her black leather boots and rested her calf on her slave's shoulder pressing down firmly, pushing him ever further forward. Slave winced as his muscles strained under the force of his Mistress.

"Lick!" Mistress commanded.

Slave moved his tongue around to the boot that was just to the left of his face. The smell of the new, expensive leather boots filled his nostrils as he drew closer. Then, suddenly there was a wave of extreme pleasure as slave's tongue made contact with the boot. In broad, sweeping laps slave licked at the boot and let out a minute sigh of pleasure as he did so. He so wanted to touch the boot with his hands but knew that if he did he would be punished. He wanted to hold this boot which engulfed Mistress's wonderful leg and foot.

Mistress dragged the tip of her crop over slave's back, making sure she ran it over the reddening mark on the skin where she had struck him previously. The pleasurable pain and the sensation of the beautiful boot on his tongue aroused slave more. Surely he was going to cum in his shorts if this tantalising continued, but that would be totally forbidden.

"Lick it more, slave"

Mistress pushed slave's face against her boot with the side of the crop. Slave relished in the sensation of two forms of indirect contact with Mistress. He licked and lapped with even more vigour.

Mistress moved her position, then, so that her left leg moved forwards in front of slave and made contact with the floor. Now he could feel more pressure and weight pushing him forwards straining every sinew of his body. Mistress grasped hold of the top of slave's head and adeptly swung her right leg over his right shoulder, mounting him. Finally, she crouched down on his shoulders so that he could feel the delicious warmth of her groin on the back of his neck.

"You should always read my instructions carefully, slave," she sniped.

Slave nodded thinking his back would break under the pressure that Mistress had put upon him but suddenly she moved forwards and released him.

"Stretch, slave,"

Slave knew that Mistress understood the limits of his physical being and appreciated her tenderness in allowing him to unfold himself. He raised his head high and contorted his neck in order to realign his spine as Mistress moved back behind him again.

"Remove your shorts and kneel before me," she demanded

Slave moved his position, relieved that the pressure from sitting cross legged for so long would now be lifted and removed his shorts, revealing himself entirely to her gaze. His cock twitched as he felt her eyes on him. He folded the shorts and placed them with the folded t-shirt he had already taken off. Moving his heavy legs, which were now tingling, he moved so that he was now kneeling before his Mistress, his cock still erect. He sensed what was to come and felt his heart race and his pulse quicken.

"You have wronged me, slave. You will now be punished!"

Mistress sharply brought the length of the crop across slave's buttocks causing him to jar forwards with the impact of the crop. Again she struck him, this time allowing the crop to stay against his skin, giving this stroke more shock. Again, slave flinched forwards. Then Mistress removed the crop and grazed the tip along slave's spine. He hoped she would not beat him remorselessly. She moved closer to him now and took his chin firmly in her hand holding him strongly from behind. He felt her leather gloves grasping his face. Slave was particularly vulnerable now. If Mistress so wished she could break his neck in an instant and he knew she was strong. He was nervous and scared but entirely envigorated. She pulled him back against her, the back of his head resting against her breast encased in the leather corset. She bowed her head forward allowing her breath to fall against his cheek. He smelled her now, an overwhelming aroma of passion, sex, and power. Her new hair fell forwards only just missing the side of his face. Oh, how he wanted some part of her to touch him.

"Today your training begins," she whispered as she released him.

---0---

To be continued...