The Midas Experiment - Ch. 01

Story Info
Three college kids discover 3 powerful Apps. Chaos ensues!
5.7k words
4.45
31.2k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers

Brett

Brett shut his computer down for the last time. All good things had to come to end and his internship at Midas Tech was one of those things.

"Sorry to see you go, sport. You're a bright kid though, I'll be running into you again in the business world in no time." Mr. Midas said. "Say, why don't we exchange numbers, and if another opportunity comes knocking, I can reach out."

"That would be awesome."

Mr. Midas tapped his phone to Brett's, and it made a noise.

"You're all set, kid. Don't be a stranger."

Mr. Midas walked away. Brett checked his phone to ensure that his former boss's contact details were saved. Sure enough, he now had one of the biggest names on the tech scene on his phone. His job was ending, but his career was just beginning.

***

Luke

Luke was counting down the minutes until his shift at Sexie was over. People made fun of him for working at the till of a lingerie store. But the very reasons they teased him were the very reasons he liked the job. Every day he had the opportunity to see hot women shopping for lingerie and then interacted with them to complete their sales. It was the perfect job.

Of course, there were downsides too. Like dealing with his college classmate, and notorious bitch, Dua, and her click of bimbos.

The statuesque black-haired beauty put her lingerie pieces on the counter.

"I guess this is a perfect place to work for a peeping tom like you," Dua said.

Luke ignored her and rang up the pieces. It was hard not to picture Dua in them. As much as she was a bitch, she was still extremely attractive.

"That'll be $250," Luke said.

The man that Dua was with handed his credit card and Luke processed the payment.

"Hey darling, when you see your sister, tell her my offer for a date still stands," Dua said while she looked at her phone.

Luke had always heard rumors about Dua's sexuality, but this all but confirmed it. What was confusing was the man that was with her. Was she bisexual?

"Is this not your boyfriend?"

Dua put her phone away and giggled as the man grabbed her bags. "You know my tastes."

"Then why is he buying you lingerie."

"Because I'm hot. Toodles."

Dua left the store and the man followed behind her carrying her bags. What it would be like to take Dua to bed? Maybe one day Luke would find out.

***

Brett

After stamping and signing what seemed like his hundredth document, Brett stopped and reminisced about his days at the Midas Tech lab. There were tests, there were discoveries and more importantly, there was fun. Why Mr. Midas didn't keep him on was a bigger mystery than why Brett chose city hall as his next job. There had been tons of job offers on the table, but city hall was the most profitable and, evidently, the most boring.

Haley, his best friend's hot sister, walked in with another stack of documents and slammed them in front of Brett.

"Like these also need to be done before you go," Haley said. "Have fun."

"Come on Haley, can't you help? What do they even pay you for?"

"I like answer the phone and direct calls. It's super hard," Haley said with sarcasm. A ping from her phone drew her attention away from Brett and she walked back to her desk.

If there was one good thing about the job, at least he got to stare at Haley without feeling creepy about it. Okay, maybe a little creepy, but she loved receiving attention from people so was it a big deal?

Before Brett started on the next set of documents, he pulled his phone out for a small break. As he scrolled through his phone, he found a group of apps that he had never seen before. The name of the grouped apps folder was Midas Tech. He opened the group and three apps popped up: Decor Camera, Dollmote, and Stepford Program.

Was he being pranked? Did his best friend, Luke, set up his phone so that he thought he had one of the most expensive devices in the world as an app? The Decor Camera had come under extreme legal requirements lately. Luke also had no idea what the Dollmote and Stepford Program apps were. Could that technology exist in a phone?

Brett decided to play devil's advocate. He opened the Decor Camera app to a login page. Of course, it was too good to be true. To his surprise, his camera picked up his face and logged him in using facial recognition.

The next screen came up and informed him that it was searching for phones in the area. Within a minute, two names popped up, Haley and their boss Mrs. Jade.

The only option on the screen was to click one of the phones. With Haley sitting in front of him, Brett clicked on her phone. Nothing happened. She continued to text and giggle while he took care of the pile of papers on his desk.

Brett sighed and got back to work. It was too good to be true anyway. Stuff like that didn't happen to guys like him. He looked up and saw Haley taking a selfie. And girls like her used their looks to skate through life with little or no effort at all.

After signing and stamping several documents, Brett looked up. Haley was still taking the same selfie. He stared for a minute, and she did not move from her tilted head and smiling pose. He opened the app back up and Haley's phone now had a green outline around it. Could the app transfer the Decor's camera power like that?

"Haley," Brett called out. There was no response.

Almost tripping over his desk, Brett rushed over to his hot, frozen co-worker who was now stuck in a selfie. For a moment he admired her beauty that was usually captured in a photo. She had the perfect head tilt, and her wide smile only elevated her cuteness.

Brett waved his hand between her phone and her face and there was still no response. If this was an elaborate prank by his friend Luke, he must have bought his sister something expensive for her to take part in.

Before Brett screwed around with Haley, he grabbed her phone out of her hands. There were hundreds of notifications for unread messages across all social media platforms. The amount of attention someone as hot as Haley was getting from every and any guy was incredible. His original intention was to search for nudes on her phone, but then it dawned on him. Why not create his own?

He put the phone down and shouted 'Boo' in Haley's face hoping to end the ruse. However, it appeared to be real. His best friend's sister was frozen.

"Well, here goes nothing."

Brett closed his eyes, leaned in, and kissed Haley's smile. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes, and she remained in the same position. It didn't take a genius to figure out what to do next. Up went Haley's arms and off came her professional blouse revealing a black lacy bra. She wasn't the most gifted in the chest area like her sister, Alex, but Brett had always fantasized about what she looked like underneath. This was a dream come true and Brett hoped he didn't wake up to find it was a dream.

To get a better view and give him more access, Brett picked Haley up and put her on the desk. Her face never changed from her smiling selfie, which made the experience even hotter. It gave the fake reassurance that she wanted this to happen.

With her legs dangling over the desk, Brett peeled off her tight pants, revealing a black lace thong. After touching her silk undergarment, he remembered what everyone had said about the Decor camera. Whoever was frozen was always horny as hell and Haley was soaking.

Pushing the thong aside, Brett penetrated Haley's pussy with his fingers for half a minute and then pulled them out. He slurped the wetness of his fingers, and it tasted like heaven. Off came the thong and once Brett spread her legs, his entire face dove in like it was a delicious meal prepared for him.

After almost knocking her over, Brett stabilized Haley by placing her hands behind her for support. Her smile encouraged him to keep going. And Brett did. He licked and fingered, and her pussy only got wetter at the constant stimulation.

When Brett got in the groove, he fingerbanged her as he had seen in the pornos. To his surprise, Haley squirted and soaked her blouse and pants which happened to be in the fire zone.

Brett's face and hands were dripping with Haley's cum and juices. Her scent was as strong as his cum from a masturbation session. The erection straining in his pants begged for release. He carefully undid his belt and pants so that he didn't soak his clothes. With his cock out, Brett lubed it up with Haley's gift.

"Can I fuck you?"

Haley's response was the same inviting smile.

"Don't mind if I do then, m'lady"

Brett slid his cock inside his lifelong crush. It was tight and Brett had to do everything in his power to keep from cumming immediately. His thrusts were slow and gentle because any other speed and aggression would have sent him overboard. When he realized the bra was still on, he contemplated whether to take it off or leave it on. Brett was a self-proclaimed boob guy, and the sight of Haley's would for sure send him over the edge.

To avoid that catastrophe, Brett pulled out of Haley so that he could play with her tits and not risk cumming inside her. With his erection poking her leg, he undid the bra for a slow reveal of her perky tits, and they did not disappoint. Brett tossed the bra aside and pushed her tits together to motorboat them then sucked on each nipple to get a taste. Now, this was heaven.

"Haley, I've got a call in ten minutes, can you..."

Mrs. Jade, Brett and Haley's boss, walked out and stopped in her tracks when she saw her two subordinates naked together. Without saying a word, she immediately turned around and rushed back to her office.

"Shit," Brett said.

***

Luke

The bus stopped and Luke jumped off. Working part-time at Sexie to make some extra money was starting to lose its luster, especially since he didn't have a car. Public transportation just sucked.

Luke took his usual route home, and when he rounded the corner to his street, he found a phone on the ground. It looked almost brand new, but it was dead. He looked around to see if anyone had dropped it, but there wasn't a person in sight. With no obvious owner, Luke pocketed it and moved on.

At home, Luke put the phone on a charger and after five minutes it turned on. To his surprise, there were only 3 apps on the phone. Decor Camera, Dollmote, and Stepford Program.

"What the hell is this?"

Not even the standard apps were present. How did someone delete those? The door flew open without warning.

"Luke, what did I say about your room? It's a mess. If you think a girl's going to be impressed by this pigsty, think again," Luke's mom, said.

"So, if I clean my room, I can have girls overnight?"

"Well, no, you know what I mean, Luke. Clean your room now!"

Claire slammed the door. Luke looked around and noted that the biggest mess was his clothes and desk full of papers. It was organized chaos and it worked for him. So, he sat back and turned on his video games to relax after a boring day at work.

While he was waiting for his video game to load, he looked at the phone and pushed the Dollmote app. It loaded onto another screen and up came his mother and his sister Alex's phone.

"What the hell?"

Before he could explore further, his video game loaded, and he turned his attention back to the television. There was nothing more relaxing than immersing himself in Call of Duty.

Not even five minutes into his first game, his door burst open again, and his mom pulled the plug from the wall. She turned to him and put her hands on her hips.

"You don't pay rent and you get your meals for free. The least you could do is clean your room like I asked."

"But it's just going to get messy again, that's just the way I am."

"Then change who you are."

Luke looked at his new phone again, which was still on the Dollmote app.

"Are you listening to me?" Claire asked. "Do you want to be grounded?"

After clicking his mom's phone in the app, Claire's phone buzzed in her pocket. When she took it out and looked at it, her menacing glare turned into a big friendly smile. She looked straight ahead with wide, happy eyes. Her arms bent at the elbows with one hand straight out and the other holding her phone.

"What the fuck?"

The bowl Luke had smoked before work should have long worn off by now, but he was still unsure if he was tripping balls. The Decor Camera was one thing. He wouldn't have been too shocked to see her frozen, but he had never heard of something called a Dollmote. If it was true to its name, his mother was just one big barbie doll for the time being.

Luke waved his hand in front of his beautiful mother's face. It didn't flinch from its state of happiness. Throughout high school and college, Luke was the butt of all MILF jokes.

Now he had full access to explore her on his own accord. To say he had never fantasized about her or any of the other hot women in his family would be a lie. How could he not? Sometimes he thought they purposely walked around in their skimpy underwear just to tease him. The few times he did masturbate to his mother, it was always using social media photos of her wearing a bikini. Fortunately, now he had the real deal!

But where to start? Luke moved his mother's hands so that they were in the air and then lifted her tank top off, tossing it on the bed. She was wearing a plain white bra that created the perfect amount of cleavage and the size of her tits was somewhere between Alex and Haley. Then an idea crossed his mind. Luke put Claire's arms back in place and sat back down with her phone in his possession.

He disconnected his mother's phone from his Dollmote App. Her smile disappeared as her personality returned. She put her hands back on her hips and stared at Luke like nothing had happened.

"Well young man, what's it going to be?"

"Mom, why do you have your top off?"

Claire looked down and immediately covered herself up with her arms.

"What the hell is going on? Did you just use a Decor Camera on me? Lucas Graham Smith, how dare you..."

Luke held up her phone which had the Stepford Program activated. His mother's angry face again transitioned to a happier mood.

"How dare you try to clean your room. That's a woman's job. Did you want me to get started?" Claire said in a sexy voice, her smile never leaving.

"Actually, I'd like you to go to Haley's room and put on one of her sexy lingerie pieces," Luke said. "Then I want you to grab your highest heels, and that will be your new cleaning uniform."

Claire giggled. "Of course, honey. I should be showing off my sexy body for your entertainment while I'm doing work."

His mother left the room to carry out the task. Luke couldn't believe the apps had actually worked. This was way better than video games! While his mother was busy getting ready, he remembered that Alex's phone was also accessible through the app. That meant it only picked up people in the immediate vicinity.

Luke walked to Alex's room. As usual, it was closed, and she was probably studying or doing something nerdy. Without warning, he barged in and startled Alex. She was wearing her pajamas and looking at a textbook on her bed.

"What the hell, Luke!"

"Alex, school doesn't start until next week, what could you possibly be studying?"

"I'm trying to get a two-week head start on the work so that I can actually understand the professors when they are lecturing."

"You don't need school with those tits," Luke said.

"Excuse me!"

To be fair to Alex, Luke had never said anything remotely sexual or dirty to his sister. Seeing his mother under his control had made Luke horny and the taboo element now had him taking risks. The moment he said those words, his erection sprang to attention.

"What the hell is wrong with you, that's so misogynist, not to mention I'm your sister."

Luke clicked Alex's phone on the Stepford Program app. The message notification drew her eyes to her phone and the moment she looked a smile popped up on her face.

"Now why don't you admit that you'd be better off using your tits instead of your brain."

Alex sat up and shook her chest as she talked.

"You're right, I'd be better off using my tits instead of my brain."

"Let's see those bad boys out and about."

Alex took her pajama top off and let her braless tits loose. Haley was hotter and sexier than Alex, but there was no denying that Alex's big milkers would put her number one in someone's books. Luke walked over to his topless sister and helped himself to a handful while Alex smiled and let him grope her body. He took her glasses off and put them on her dresser.

"We won't be needing those anymore either."

His sister giggled. It was strange being up close and personal with Alex and even stranger that his usually uptight sister was acting so bubbly. As he groped her tits, he felt the sweat that formed in the under boob, which was quite more than he would have expected.

"Do you sweat under here a lot?"

"All the time, especially in bras."

Luke had Alex hold her tits up and he leaned in to smell. It was a typically sweaty smell, but given the context, it turned Luke on. After taking another whiff, he had Alex wipe her hand and then taste her own boob sweat.

"It's good, isn't it?" Luke asked.

Alex nodded in agreement.

"Good, because you're addicted to your own boob sweat now. Anytime you think you have enough you're going to help yourself," Luke said. "Now, I want you to go wash your hands and make me a sandwich."

"I'd love to make you a sandwich, Luke," Alex said with a loving smile.

"And after you're done that, I want you to come back to your room and instead of studying, you are going to write the line 'My tits are more important than my brain' over and over again, believing it more and more each time you write it."

"Of course, Luke. It is the truth after all," Alex said. She took another swipe of her boob sweat before leaving to do her task.

Luke's hard on was straining in his pants and he needed relief. He knew just the person to provide that.

***

Brett

"Shit, shit, shit," Brett said.

He left the frozen Haley topless and grabbed his phone from his desk before running into Mrs. Jade's office.

"Mrs. Jade, it's not what you think," Brett said.

She stopped in her tracks then turned around.

"I don't care if you two want to fuck, but don't you dare do it in my office."

"But I really wanted to see Haley naked."

"Excuse me!"

The app was making him bold, so if it was a ruse by Haley and Luke, they were going to be setting Brett up for one hell of a surprise.

"I said I wanted to see her naked and I wouldn't mind seeing your amazing body."

"You're fired!" Mrs. Jade said.

Brett scrolled to the Stepford Program app and clicked on Mrs. Jade's phone.

"I think you want to un-fire me."

"You better leave now, or I am calling the police."

Brett panicked. He heard the buzz on her phone and realized that the app only worked when she looked at her phone.

"Yes, you should call the police," Brett said. "Because I won't be leaving until I see that body fully naked."

Mrs. Jade slapped Brett. She then pulled out her phone as she walked back to her desk. Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks. Brett waited a few seconds.

"Mrs. Jade?"

His boss turned around with a smile.

"Yes, Brett."

"Am I fired?"

"Of course not. Seeing my sexy body is a completely acceptable inquiry. Here, let me show you."

Another notification popped up on her phone and Brett remembered that his boss had a meeting.

"Wait, I have another idea," Brett said.

"And what would that be?"

***

Luke

Luke sat in his room like a king, and when his mother entered, his jaw dropped. Because she was a bit bigger than Haley, the lingerie was a few sizes too small, which emphasized her tits and ass. In fact, the thong part of the lingerie was almost nonexistent as his mother's ass and pussy swallowed it up.

XBan
XBan
1,276 Followers
12