Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleeeeeeeeeease Loverdoll, pleeeeeeeease, cum for Mommy, Mommy needs your cum sooooooooooo badly. Mommy will do anything for it. Please my baby, please cum for Mommy." Barbara was humiliated beyond belief inside. She couldn't believe she could stoop so low as to beg her submissive to cum for her. She suddenly felt as low as the "fat pig" across the room being gang banged by three black teenagers. However low she felt, it was no match for the desire to be filled by her Big Daddy that she felt in her flaming cunt. She gave it one last effort.

"Greta honey please, please cum for Mommy, pleeeeeeeese. Mommy needs it so bad""

Greta ate it up. Suddenly, that orgasm that was so hard to coax from his groin, appeared like a shot. He felt the orgasm come from his toes and shoot up through his groin. It was very intense, and although he came hard, his little balls had very little sperm left to provide. He grunted and groaned through his orgasm, and collapsed on top of his Mistress spent.

This was when Barbara decided to let him know she hated every second of what just happened. "Get off me fagot. It's time for Mistress to get some real dick, some big black nigger dick, something that can make me cum for real." She spat this line at him as she pushed his sweaty little body off her sticky body.

Greta fell to the ground an exhausted man. He didn't even realize Barbara was mad at him. He just relished in the glory of what had just happened. Barbara crawled to Luscious, who was now sitting in the same chair Barbara had been in earlier.

"Can I have some real dick now Big Daddy? Please." She pleaded as she gave him her best "come fuck me" eyes. She was a bit spent as well, but it didn't matter. The though of Big Daddy fucking her like the black cock slut she was energized her.

"Sure thing my sweet little Barbie Doll." He told her as he held his cock straight up like a flag pole. "Come sit on your Big Daddy's lap, Precious."

Barbara rose to her feet, straddled his lap and slowly sank down onto that thick fuck pole until it disappeared inside her dripping cunt. "Oh my gawd Bid Daddy, I have missed you so much!" She moaned, as his throbbing rod stretched her pussy to great widths. Without hesitation she began riding his cock like she was on a hobby horse. Back and forth she rocked her hips. Slowly and deeply his cock rooted around inside her.

"You lying slut." Luscious snapped at her. "The only thing you missed is my big fat black cock. That's what you really missed isn't it?"

"Oh yes. Your Barbie slut has missed your big black dick so much Big Daddy. Fuck me like the slut I am please." Barbara begged.

Greta was still recovering and couldn't believe his ears again. Here was his Mistress acting just like his wife. Begging for black cock and calling herself a slut to get it. He watched as Barbara began to rise up and drop down on her "Big Daddy's" fuck pole and beg for more.

"Fuck me Big Daddy, Fuck me harder. Fuck your little Barbie whore like the black cock slut I am. Harder! Deeper!" She begged for it. Her head was thatching around and she was violently jumping up and down on Luscious' cock. She soon screamed with glee as her first orgasm rocked her body.

Greta saw this and it affirmed his knowledge that the orgasm she had shown earlier was completely fake. Her body lost all control and she screamed like Greta could never believe his Mistress would ever do. Her body collapsed on top of Luscious in total satisfaction. However, Luscious was far from done. He took her wilted body and spun it around on his cock until she was facing him, then he reached around her back with one hand, used his other hand to brace himself on the chair and stood up.

Barbara wrapped her tired arms around his thick neck and weakly wrapped her legs around his waist. Still impaled on his cock, she began to rock her hips again as Luscious just stood there. It was just another way of showing his dominance over her. Even though he knew she was almost completely spent, he made her do all the work and he just stood like a statue. Barbara was truly the black cock slut she claimed to be, as she used all her energy to fuck herself on that nigger dick over and over, trying to cum again. Of course she did cum again; using up all the strength she had left to achieve it.

When she was done cumming for the second time, Luscious let her down, bent her over the chair and mounted her from behind. He didn't consider her pleasure or need this time; he just used her as a fuck hole to get his rocks off. For the next 15 minutes he pounded and abused her cunt until he finally emptied his balls inside her. His guttural moan was nothing Greta had ever heard before. And when he was done, he smacked Barbara in the face with his cum covered cock and ordered her to clean it, which she did, thanking him the whole time for giving her the black dick she so needed. Cum poured out of Barbara's pussy like a river as she cleaned her Big Daddy's filthy cock. When he was satisfied with her effort, Luscious put his cock away and told his son and his friends to call when they were done, and he left.

Barbara flopped on the chair completely spent. After recovering for a few minutes, she interrupted the teens, "Just a minute boys." She told the young black men. "I need the sow for a few minutes."

The boys all stopped what they were doing and pulled out of the Marci's holes. Marci looked up at her Mistress.

"Miss Barbara has a treat for you pig." She told her. "Even though you can't have Big Daddy's cock, I figured you might want to at least taste his thick nigger seed. Would you like that my filthy little piglet?"

"Yes Mistress." Marci answered, as if she could have answered any other way. Then she crawled over to Barbara and began licking Barbara's cum filled pussy.

"Oh no, cunt, don't start there, first you need to clean everywhere else. There is lots and lots of nigger seed on Miss Barbara." Barbara commanded her.

Marci did as she was told and began licking Barbara's cum covered legs, including where it had run down onto her stockings. Marci licked and sucked for a good ten minutes before Barbara told her she had done well enough.

"Did you enjoy that taste of Big Daddy's cum?" She asked Marci.

"Yes Mistress." Marci replied.

"Good, because you'll never get to taste it from the source you filthy slut. Now get back over there and tend to my customers!" Barbara demanded.

Marci turned and crawled back to the waiting black teens and their raging hard-ons. She cursed Barbara in her head over and over for not only being allowed to experience Big Daddy's cock, but for making her clean up the mess the massive dick left all over her. She reached the circle of boys and resumed her duties right where she left off.

Barbara stood up and ordered Greta to his knees in front of here. He did as he was commanded. Barbara spread her legs a bit and told Greta to open his mouth and stick out his tongue. "Mommy has a surprise for you Babycakes." She moved forward and placed her well used pussy on his tongue and mouth. "Don't lick Lover, just close your top lip around Mommy's pussy and seal you tongue inside my lips."

Greta was so excited to actually get to lick Barbara's pussy. His tongue sank between her pussy lips and he closed his upper lip tightly around her shaved pussy.

"No licking Sweetums, just hold it right there. If you're good Mommy will let have more. Just hold right there." She instructed him.

Greta was in heaven. He looked up and saw Barbara look down on him with a gleam in her eye. Then she exhaled deeply and smiled an evil grin. At that moment Greta knew what was up. The urine suddenly began filling his mouth, and he panicked. He didn't know how he was going to swallow. He hastily began trying to swallow. His mouth was filling fast.

"Don't you dare loose a drop bitch!" She snapped at him.

Greta knew that tone. The loving, caring Miss Barbara was gone. Now he was dealing with the stern and vengeful Miss Barbara. His mouth was almost full. What was he going to do? Finally at the last moment it hit him. He had learned how to relax his throat muscles from all the cock sucking his wife and Mistress had put him through. He did as he remembered, and the pool of piss flowed down his throat. Barbara laughed that evil laugh and continued to pee for a long time. Finally it was all over. The flow was gone.

"OK Pussyboy now you can lick Mommy's piss hole clean." She told him.

Greta did that and rested on his haunches after Barbara pushed him away. After that, Barbara was her old demanding self. She ordered him to put his cock cage back on and she told Greta since he got to fuck her asshole; she was going to repay him in spades. She ordered Greta to assume the position. He got on all fours facing his wife and her lovers, who had been watching and fucking this whole time. Barbara stepped into her favorite strap-on and mounted him from behind. She began sliding the long, thick, fake dick in and out of his accepting asshole. He loved it when his mistress fucked him. He felt loved and appreciated when she paid this much attention to him. However, this was not going to be a slow gentle ass reaming, and he knew it. The pain of the initial penetration and the rough ass fucking soon subsided a bit, and the pleasure began to build as he watched his big sexy wife get fucked like a common whore. The spikes in his cock cage were poking him, but he was getting used to that.

Barbara again did not let him relish in his pleasure, as she began to administer more pain along with the pleasure. While pounding his ass roughly, she also reached underneath him and started to flick all the nipple clamps amassed on his ball sack. Each time she did it, the pain shot through his body and he groaned. Barbara continued to fuck him and torture him this way for a long time. He didn't know what to do. The sensory overload was too much.

Marci again screamed a muffled scream as another orgasm rocked her fat body. The jiggling of flesh and fat was very noticeable and the boys teased her.

"That's it, porky!" D'onte told her.

" Cum you fat bitch!" Marvin said.

Marci just ate it up. She loved being a slut for black dick, even if it wasn't the black dick she really wanted, and she let it show.

The boys seemed to last longer than she predicted. She thought it would be over by now.

What she didn't know was the three of them had all jacked off just a few hours prior to coming over as not to cum too quickly. So she was pleasantly surprised at how long they could fuck.

Barbara was watching and fucking and torturing Greta the whole time. She realized that by now the clamps were not hurting as much since the nerves were just numb by now, so she went to the next step. She began to rub her perfect C cup titties on Greta's back and whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

"Do you like Mistress' tits on your back, Cupcake?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress" he gasped.

She slowly fucked him, reached under him and as she asked him if his little pee pee was hard, she grabbed both of the clamps on his nipples and pulled them off simultaneously.

Greta screamed in pain and Barbara chose this time to sit back, grab his hips and fuck him harder. Again the pain and pleasure were too much for him and he got weak. Barbara didn't stop a bit. She just fucked him hard and fast. Then as she leaned over again slowed her fucking of him and removed each and every clamp on his sack. The pain grew greater and greater as each one was removed. The blood rushed back into his nipples and sac and the pain pulsated throughout his body. That mixed with the pleasure of his mistress' assault on his ass was very confusing to his brain, and that's how Barbara wanted it.

About this time, Marvin let out a loud grunt and exploded in Marci's mouth. The huge load of cum spilled down her throat and out her mouth. Landing on Reggie's chest. Being a teenager, this grossed him out, and he yelled at Marvin, but all was forgotten when Marci leaned down and licked it all off with her tongue.

Soon after that D'onte exploded in her ass. His load was larger than Marci expected. She could feel it flood her anal canal. D'onte pulled out after cumming and Barbara ordered Marci to clean him up. As she licked his cock and balls clean, she continued to ride Reggie hard and fast. Eventually he dumped in her pussy too, and Barbara demanded she clean him as well. The three boys all got dressed and Barbara pulled out of Greta.

"You wanna see my little dumpling suck some cock?" She asked the boys.

They all looked at each other strangely.

"Not your cocks, mine." She told them.

They all laughed with relief.

"Sure." They replied.

Barbara walked to Greta and stuck her cock in his face. "Show 'em Sweety, show 'em how my big boi sucks cock."

Greta did as he was told. The boys all got a great laugh out of it as they called him names like sissy and fagot and cock sucker. A few minutes later they all decided the fat slut was used up and they left. Barbara reminded them their money was always welcome here.

Once they had left Barbara instructed Greta to clean his wife. He did exactly that, cleaning all the cum from her holes.

"No wonder your fucking slut wife begs me for Nigger dick Greta, you are fucking worthless." She told Greta. "Slut, put that cowbell back on, and you are forbidden from washing the nigger cum off until morning, Understand?" She asked Marci.

"Yes Mistress." Marci replied.

Barbara grabbed her purse, and walked to the door. Greta rushed up behind her and held her jacket open. She put it on and left, saying as she did, "It has been fun bitches, not to mention profitable. See you both soon.

12