Mistress Barbara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

"Yes Mistress!" She answered clearly after looking at Lance. "I will!" She lowered her eyes respectfully. Her face was flushed but she had the trace of a smile on her face. Kent was smiling with a hint of satisfaction showing at my performance.

"Now! We need to know a lot more about you two before we get down to business in a private room. I want you to tell me what we need to know about you and don't hold anything back." I looked directly at Lance. "For example, exactly how long have you two been interested in this way of life and have you ever had unprotected sex with other couples. I'm particularly interested in your health and what you are both expecting to achieve with our meeting tonight."

Lance nodded and spoke, with his wife Kate agreeing at times and blushing at others but nodding her head meekly. I gathered that they were similar in many respects to the way Des and I had been, prior to meeting Cat and Ken. It appeared that Lance had taken the bull by the horns in joining this club and attempting to show Kate some of the ways that more liberated people enjoy their recreation.

"I don't understand." I interrupted their innocent descriptions of themselves for a moment. "Who gave Kate those scars that I saw on her breasts?" I glared at Lance. "Did you punish Kate in order to make her come to this club with you?"

"Oh no, Mistress. I just thought that it might look good--you know-- so we could fit in with some of the others. They're not real or anything. I used to work as a makeup artist. Really. I could never hurt anybody. Ask Kate!" He seemed shocked by my direct question.

"No Mistress, Look!" Kate pulled aside her bra, stopping just short of her nipples to reveal creamy white, unblemished skin. "I told you that Mistress Barbara didn't like those silly scars that you painted on me. See!" She chided her husband as she proved her point and then quickly covered up again.

"I'm sorry." Lance acknowledged. "I just wanted a bit of respect from some of the other members. Didn't mean any harm." He looked thoroughly embarrassed as he mumbled his apology.

"Well! Luckily for you, We are definitely not into that sort of thing Lance." I looked relieved as I praised the skills that he must have had to achieve such realism. I looked at him more sternly "Do you realise the risk you took!" I lowered my voice and whispered. "Some of these members might have approached you to have a bit of fun. I can assure you that their scars are very real!" I looked at him and raised my voice again. "I think you need a good spanking. Don't You?" I sharpened my tone a notch. "Well!"

Lance raised his downcast eyes but I detected a note of excitement in the twinkle that I saw in them.

"Oh yes Mistress!" He answered. "I know that I've been really naughty." He had a new respect in his eyes. "I've never been punished by a real Mistress before."

Just then Ken returned with my bag and interrupted my thoughts as he stood obediently beside me.

"Your bag Mistress." He mumbled in a suitably subdued voice.

"You may sit for a moment." I looked at his erect penis. "Is everything there?"

"Oh Yes Mistress." Ken looked excited. "Do you want me to get anything else for you?"

"No Ken. Thank you. Just sit down an behave yourself." I pointed to his chair. "Just listen and be ready to carry it into the private room that I booked. When I am ready, I want you to carry it on your head this time."

Lance had been honest with his information, as far as I could tell, but I was curious about Kate's motivation. Once the others started talking among themselves I whispered to her.

"Did you enjoy examining me the other night?"

Kate blushed and smiled. She lowered her voice.

"Oh yes Mistress. Thank you for letting me do that."

"Then you know that I like my women to be totally free of pubic hair?" I whispered back.

She nodded.

"I shaved just before I came here tonight." She whispered eagerly. "At least I let Lance do it for me." She corrected.

I looked down and saw that she was copying Cat, sitting with her legs apart on the edge of her chair. She had leather panties on that covered her genital area completely. I looked at her questioningly. I had the distinct feeling that she wanted to explore that side of her sexuality that she had demonstrated with her touching the night that I allowed her to play with my genitals. Kate shifted uncomfortably under my gaze.

"I'll show you in private if you like, Mistress Barbara?"

"A woman's genitals should never be covered like that, Kate." I nudged my head toward Cat. "Look!"

Cat's exposed nipples were fully erect and she was talking to Des and Lance. She was obviously excited and her firm vaginal lips were parted invitingly as she sat on the edge of her chair.

"You should never be ashamed to show your body like that." I continued my instruction, remembering Margaret's words to Cat and I. "Your sex organs should be proudly displayed when you are seated. Look at the glow on our faces. No makeup necessary to make yourself look beautiful." I paused for effect. Kate was blushing. "I've brought outfits for you and your husband tonight. If we take you into a private room, will you follow my instructions and wear it?" I looked at her. "Now think before you answer me. I don't ever want to see you wearing panties from now on." I warned. "Think about it while I speak to all of you again."

Kate nodded her head and looked at Lance. He was speaking to my other family members and seemed to be enjoying the company. She looked back at me as I rose off my chair to address my family.

"Well! It's probably time for us all to go into the room that I booked for tonight. As I said before, I expect nothing short of total obedience from all of you. Is that understood?" I looked at Kate as she was nodding in unison with the others. "Alright then. Lets go!"

To Be Continued Tomorrow...

* * * * *

Authors Note:

Mistress Barbara is thrilled by her mastery skills as she reaches new heights of satisfaction with her adventures in the next part of the story from here. Don't miss tomorrow's chapter!! Keep Voting.

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers
12