Mistress Catherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reason for this position was simple, she wasn't done with my nipples, and she continued to pinch and slap them as she rode like a bitch in heat, fucking away to her climax, building a bigger and bigger orgasm. I thought that I could pass out. Or I might be hypnotized from looking at that growing and shrinking asshole right in front of my eyes.

I lost track of time and just waited for it to end, as she continued to rode and came and came again, finally squirting again on my chest this time. Rubbing her juices into my bruised nipples. Healing them!

And then she turned and asked me if I wanted to come. Hell, I didn't care anymore, and nodded wildly, pleading with my eyes. I really wanted to come, and my honesty finally won. She undid the knots, my whole body violently trembled due to blood rushing back in my balls and cock, I was already ready to come. She knew it too well, so stroked my cock couple of times and then squeezed it hard, and warned me, "But you cannot come until I tell you to or I will rip off both your nipples."

Like I had a choice. But my eyes lit up as she positioned herself on top of my cock and lowered herself on it, I groaned so loud, that gag ball couldn't muffle my voice. I could feel that wet slick pussy around my thick hard cock, there was hardly any friction, my cock completely disappeared into her pussy, as she ground her ass down.

And then pouring nectar in ears she told me to fuck her hard, but warned again about not to come. I didn't need any further prompting and stated bucking up my ass as hard as I could, and started fucking her. It was too intense, I could barely feel anything, my body my mind all were numb or floating in a different space. I just kept fucking as hard as possible without even worrying about coming or not.

But she being the master at this game, knew it very well that I wouldn't last 2 minutes, so just abruptly stood up and laughed like crazy watching me still bucking up like crazy. However, her trick worked as it gave me breathing space and focus on pleasing my mistress first before I could come. So I started collecting myself and lay there with my hard cock glistening with her juices. It looked so beautiful that I could suck it myself.

She warned me yet again not to come, I nodded, and she sat down on my cock again, and asked me to start fucking her hard, as hard as possible, if I wanted to come, I must make her come first... that was the ask. Fair enough!

I bucked my butts and pumped her as hard as possible, my cock sliding in and out, she bent and undid the strap, taking out the ball from my mouth, giving me more oxygen, and grinding her butts hard on my each upward stroke. Man, that was some fucking, intense fucking, and as if it wasn't enough for her, she picked the leather slapper and started slapping my nipples hard. I just couldn't take it anymore and pleaded her to let me come. In response, she fucked me harder and slapped me harder," keep that in mind, not until I come."

I was totally breathless and kept ramming her with all I had, and finally got the reward as she started coming... she clutched my both nipples and squeezed them real hard and pushed me further. I could feel her juices gushing out, washing my cock, making a puddle underneath me, but there was no stopping, as she then told me that I could come, "Come for me!".

I kept pounding her as hard as humanly possible until I shot my cum deep inside her warm and wet pussy, and even then we continued to fuck for another minute or so, my cock somehow still stayed hard. This was some fucking, experience of a life time. I wished that I could have shot this with my HD video camera, and preserve it forever.

But in my mind, it would always stay, nonetheless.

We were both huffing liked labored animals, sweating like pigs, and radiating like hell. She finally embraced me, and kissed me," Good Slave."

But she wasn't done yet, as she naughtily smiled and told me stay there, slowly withdrew my cock from her still pulsating pussy, and climbed up and sat right on face, " Lick it clean, and collect your reward."

I was giddy as a kid who got his first candy, and lapped on her pussy, as it was life saving drug or something, without even bothering that I was eating my own cum mixed with her juices. Hell I cared.

My mistress was happy, and I earned it. I drove my tongue as far as possible, licking every bit of juice I could, I thought I cleaned it off, but then more juices started gushing from her, as she asked me to open my mouth. And then it hit me that she was peeing in my mouth, washing me with her golden nectar. It was my first time, but it was an erotic fantasy that I always desired, and it came true.

She held my hair to keep me on the ground, and let that yellow stream of nectar go, in my mouth, on my face, in my hairs, completely drenching me with her golden bliss... I was radiating, was elated, was happy to be an object of her pleasure. No amount of pain could take away that wonderful moment from me. It was blissful.

After she squirted last few drops, and let me clean her one more time, she got up put on her dress. She fished out a bottle of balm from her purse and put it on the table, "This is for your nipples, it will heal them faster."

She shut the door behind her and was gone, and I was still laying on the floor drenched in her cum and piss, completely taken ... I wasn't sure how long I stayed on the floor in that state of awe. It is so hard to put down in words.

And now I wonder what would she do to me next time? Could I wonder? I just hope that she would surprise me again, and yet again.

12