Mistress Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I gulp down the last sip.) "You've performed well for a first time, you may remove your blindfold. We didn't do too much this session, but you followed orders well and showed a willingness to learn. I'm sure Tammy, the four, will be quite impressed with your new skills. Do you want to have another session?"

"Yes Ma'am. Please Ma'am. I would. I have much to learn"

"Very well, it will be arranged. Would you like to cum now?"

"Yes Ma'am. If it pleases you."

"I told you for this session it will be so and so it shall. You may go kneel in front of the mirror. Take off your panties and jerk yourself off with them while you stare at the pretty lipsticked sissy in front of you. Go ahead and get busy, if you take too long I'll tell you to stop until after I leave."

Subject moves over to the mirror and does as ordered. In less than five minutes he cums with a groan.

(Putting on my suit jacket and repacking my bag) "Go ahead and put those soiled panties in your mouth until I leave. I don't wish to see them drip cum while I am speaking to you."

Hesitatingly, subject begins to do as asked. There is quite a bit of cum in the gusset and front panel of the panties.

"Quickly. Do it. Sissies eat cum, it's to be expected. You are no exception. When you produce that nasty sauce you should fully expect to eat it."

Not happy, and clearly not used to tasting his own cum Muffin complies.

"Now listen carefully. After I leave I expect you to put on another one of the pairs of panties you bought and remain in them for 24 hours. No exceptions. That's assignment one.

Assignment two, as I said, is create an e-mail address including your new name, Muffin and forward that to me so I can communicate with you. Your old address is dead to me.

Number three you will buy an appropriate journal. In it, you will record every time you or anyone else handles that little dick of yours. If you pee write it down. If you touch it, write it down. If you jack off with it I want a detailed description of how you did it, how long it took and what you were thinking about while you did it. I will place no limits on your use of that little thing, but do not try to fool me. Your shame will give you away if that journal is not 100% accurate. Nod if you understand me.

(Muffin nods)

Number four you will get a small metal keychain which I want you to have engraved with your new name, Muffin. You will bring this to your next session.

Last, number five, and most important. In the next 72 hours you are to purchase an intimate gift for Tammy and give it to her. It will be your choice what it is -- lingerie, stockings, whatever, you choose. You will e-mail me a scan of the receipt, a photo of the item and a couple of paragraphs describing her reaction and why you chose that gift.

I will only schedule your next session after I've received this from you. If I don't get it, that will be my indication you don't wish to continue. Nod if you understand me.

(Subject nods)

Mistress puts the blindfold back over his eyes. Puts the third pair of panties over his head and blindfold

"Don't move until you hear your room phone ring one time. You can't see, so don't assume that just because the door closes I have left. By the way, don't forget your earrings when you leave, even though they do look very nice on you.

Bye-bye Muffie.

Mistress gathers the video recorder and exits. Recording ends.

12