Mistress Coco School Wayward Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Kimberly could not resist just once dominating her she-brother before she lost her cock and so as her last act of the day, she laid the shemale down upon the carpet and rode the young shemale's rampant ten inch cock to a shattering climax.

Epilogue

Kimberly Contemplates Her Fortune

as

Holly Concentrates on Her Anal Orgasm!

Nine months later.

Kimberly Caldwell lay back against the head board of her giant bed and slowly fed the large dildo up into her sopping cunt. She relished the feel of the cock and even more the lust that played across the faces of her two maids as they watched on eagerly.

Francesca, the latino maid, stood off to the side of the bed, a wet spot of dampness growing larger on the front of her panties where her stiffening dick eagerly awaited to be released. Mistress Coco had leant Francesca to Kimberly to train.

Holly, the other maid, lay at the foot of the bed, her back braced against the footboard. She was totally nude and glowing with sweat as she neared her own shattering climax. Kimberly grinned wickedly at the sight of Holly, thrusting a thick eight inch, plastic dildo in and out of her ass, trying to find that right angle, sliding across the prostate, waiting for the orgasm to erupt in her ass.

The delicate lips of Holly's man-made pussy quivered as her excitement increased. Mistress Coco's doctors had done an excellent job of creating a truly realistic appearing cunt for the former shemale, but except for the tender pseudo-clit, the cunnie had no sensation to it and Holly had to derive her personal satisfaction from being fucked up the ass rather than in her cunnie. But this she certainly didn't mind at all!

As Holly churned the black cock in and out of her sweet ass, her other hand was busy as well, either teasing to erectness the small clitty that was the only reminder of her previous long dick, or lifting first one then the other of her large breasts to her lips so that she could suck on her own distended nipples.

Finally, she found her button and plunged the dildo deep into her ass, her anal orgasm shuddering through her body, her cry of delight echoing through the room.

Kimberly pumped her own flexible dildo deep into her pussy. Her she-brother's orgasm triggered her own and her cunnie splashed copious juices upon the fresh linens and her body was racked by

pleasure.

Sated for the moment, Kimberly tenderly sucked her own salty cunt juices off of the dildo, savouring the satisfaction that this gave her, and admiring the delicate texture of this fine tool. As she had been trained to, Francesca brought to her mistress the special box in which she kept this wonderful sex tool.

Kimberly remembered back to the day when she had picked up Holly from the School, to take her home to live with her. She had been pleased at the complete and total transformation of her brother into the meek and obedient Holly, complete with her own pretty pussy and voracious sexual appetite. No one would ever claim that Holly and Howard were the same person. Her fortune was safe.

And Kimberly remembered the last gift that Mistress Coco had given her - the realistically coloured and textured dildo in the treasured box. Realistic, because it was real. Mistress Coco had had Holly's cock and balls saved after they had been surgically amputated. She had had master craftsmen first tan the flesh and then had them stuffed with tough but flexible latex, forever preserving Holly's final erection.

It pleased Kimberly to lazily fuck herself with Holly's stiff erection while the ex-shemale looked on.

But for now, Kimberly pulled Francesca's head between her thighs and forced the dark skinned shemale to suck on her pussy for a while. Maybe later she would let the maid fuck her.

Life is good, sighed Kimberly Caldwell.

The End!