Mistress Mia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seagul30
seagul30
19 Followers

I nod again, but in my head I'm strangling her; how can she do this, that fucking...

Mia reaches out for her hand bag and pulls out her own mobile, presses the buttons in a quick and skilled manner. I'm still working on her ass hole, licking, sucking, penetrating with my tongue. After a while she receives a message. She smiles. She then pushes me away with one foot and gets up, beaming with satisfaction.

"Good job, boy! My ass has never been so clean before!"

To my surprise she puts on her socks, her red g-strings, then her jeans.

"I also have an appointment," she explains. "So you can meet your Cate after all. She wants to meet you at 6:30. You better hurry."

I smile, both happy and surprised by the sudden change of fate, then I look at the watch on the stereo. 5:47. She's right, I better hurry.

"Come here!" she orders. She's in the entrance putting on her pink coat. I go out to her.

"Help me with the boots!"

I kneel down and help her insert one foot in its boot, then zip it up all the way. Then the other. I'm about to get back on my feet, when:

"Now kiss my pussy!"

She smiles down at me. I hesitate, then get under her coat and press my lips towards the crotch of her jeans. She grabs the back of my head and pulls tightly. I can just hear her whisper:

"Oh, you make me so horny, my little slave boy! But it must wait..."

She releases me and leaves.

I go to the bath room and take a quick shower. My hard-on has decreased and, tempting as it may be, I decide that I haven't got enough time to jack off. And besides, if I'm lucky it may be useful to be full and ready; if the date goes according to plan, that is! I start brushing my teeth, looking in the mirror. Cate... I smile as my thoughts wander to my date this evening. I remember all the fantasies I had of her back in the school days. They were mostly about surprising her in the showers after gym, staying after school with her, meetings at the toilets. Sometimes she would be horny and willing, at other times I'd take her by force, and, as in the fantasies with Mia, most fantasies ended with her sucking my hard cock. I'm getting aroused by the thoughts and force myself to think of different things as to not wetten my boxers.

Cate is already sitting at a table in the café. I glance at the watch on my mobile (it's sticky and I quickly hide it away to conceal the smell of Mia's pussy on it). I'm right on time, so she must've come early. She looks absolutely amazing. Neck-long brown hair, straight and shining like from a shampoo commercial. She's a bit taller than Mia and she has a shape that makes guys walk into lamp posts. Her every movement seems so sensual and at the same time so natural, nothing coy about her.

I go towards her table and she sees me coming. The first look she sends me I can't quite interpret. Then she smiles her beautiful smile, like the one she sent me in the waiting room a week ago.

"Hi there! Am I late? I hope you haven't waited too long..."

I bend down and give her a small hug before sitting down across the small round table.

"No no, I just came a little earlier than expected."

Her voice is soft and pleasant. I can't help but smile at her.

We order a coffee and a tea while chatting about our old class mates. Once in a while when her attention is caught by a sudden sound or a burst of laughter from another table I take advantage and quickly lower my gaze to her large breasts that are highly noticable beneath the blue shirt; it's just like the old times! I supress a smile and feel my dick tighten. If I can just get her to bed..! After a few minutes the waiter returns and places the coffee in front of me and the tea next to Cate. She adds some sugar and starts stirring, absentmindedly. I look at her and notice that she seems a bit tense. She's not thinking that our date is a mistake, is she? We're going to a restaurant afterwards, she isn't going to make up an excuse now? She clears her throat before speaking:

"I... met a friend of yours... just before," she starts hesitatingly, but there's a kind of playfulness in her voice. Her eyes slowly rise to meet my puzzled look. "She said that you sometimes... get it off thinking about me..." She watches me intently as my muscles suddenly tense and my face turns red. It must've been Mia, that little bitch! How? When? Why? I'm completely stunned.

"Don't worry, I don't mind it," Cate assures me in her soft voice and smiles. "A lot of guys do that. Last year I sent some pictures to a magazine and I saw some of the comments on the web page..." She blushes a bit and laughs with a little embarrassment.

I still don't know what to say. She continues.

"Besides, I notice how people look at me when they think I don't see it, but it doesn't bother me." She smiles knowingly and winks. "So, tell me... When was the last time you thought about me..? Like that..."

The correct answer is Monday, but I'm not going to tell her that.

"L-listen Cate," I studder and clear my voice, "I don't know what Mia told you, but it's not true! I mean... Alright, I may have thought about you like that once or tw..."

"Was it back in school?" she interrupts me.

"Yeah, yeah, it was back then! I mean, y'know boys that age...!"

"So, you used to get it off thinking about me back in school!" she exclaims a little too loudly.

"Alright, yeah I did," I say in a low voice, "please be quiet!"

She laughs her lovely soft laughter.

"And since then?" She seems a bit too interested in how many times I'm jacking off thinking about her.

"Cate! I haven't done it since school time. Now, let's talk about something else!" I nervously take a sip of my coffee.

She laughs at my embarrassment.

"Very well... Let's talk about you and Mia then!"

I nearly choke in the coffee. I cough a couple of times and wipe my mouth before I speak.

"There's not much to say, really... She's just a friend. And you can't trust what she says all the time, y'know..."

"Really?" She pauses, then: "So it's not true that you're her little pet?" She looks me straight in the face. I turn red again.

"No! C'mon! Pet, you say?!" I send Mia all my evil thoughts.

"Yes, well, that was her words. She said that she was teaching you tricks..."

Tricks?! What the fuck has she told her?

"Cate, listen to me!" I argue. "She's just trying to destroy things for me, don't you see it? I mean..." I lean forward and lower my voice. "I mean, I was hoping that... y'know... that we could start hanging out more often... And then maybe, y'know... get to know each other better. That's all I want!"

I realize I'm sweating. Cate smiles at me.

"How sweet!" She stirs her tea again, then looks up at me.

"Will you let me see your mobile for a moment?" She reaches out an open hand towards me.

I start moving, then remember the stickiness and the smell of Mia's pussy on it.

"Emm... I must have forgot it at home, I'm afraid." I shrug my shoulders.

She immediately pulls out her own mobile with a smile, pushes the buttons. Uh oh, did I switch off the sound? No! My ringtone starts making noise from my pocket. At first I try to ignore it, but I can't ignore it, and finally I pull out the mobile.

"Well, what do you know, I DID have it on me!" I try, but my smile's stiff.

She takes it from my hands, notices its stickiness, then puts it up to her nose and makes a grimace.

"She was right...!" she says, mostly to herself, then hands me back my mobile with a grin.

I'm not sure precisely what Mia has told Cate, but now I must assume that she know everything. She has ruined everything, that little cunt!

"If everything Mia told me is true, which has been the case so far, it means that you've been lying to me..!" Cate looks sternly into my eyes.

"Not exactly lying, Cate... I mean, there're things you're just not comfortable talking about!"

"Tell me then... Are you or are you not Mia's little pet?"

"I... well... It's true that she has..." I stutter. Then I want to tell her about everything that has happened: "You know what? She has been blackmailing..."

"Yes or no! Are you Mia's little pet?" Cate's voice is demanding.

"I... yes," I sigh. "But..."

"That's enough!" she cuts me short. "Very interesting... So... I want to ask the same question I asked you before: When did you last get it off thinking about me?"

"This Monday," I admit in a low voice, my head bent.

We sit in silence for a while. I try to avoid her eyes. She clears her throat.

"Look at me!"

I slowly raise my eyes.

"Your Mistress says I can borrow you if I want to..."

I turn red and look down.

"Loot at me, pet!"

My head jerks up again.

"She says that I should tell her about how you perform... And if you do not satisfy me she'll punish you gravely."

I swallow but keep my eyes fixed on her. She licks her lips and smile.

I open the door to the ladies room carefully. It's quiet and I slip inside stealthily. Cate has told me to follow her after two minutes, she must be inside one of the booths in the rack. There're five doors. The middle door open slightly and I see Cate's head sticking out.

"There you are!" she says. "Well, get over here!"

I quickly step over to the booth and get inside. There's not much space. Cate's still wearing her blue shirt on the upper body and her black high heels, but she has taken off her jeans and is standing in her white panties. Wow, what a figure! Nice firm thighs and a perfectly shaped round butt. My dick springs to attention. She pulls off the panties and reveals her brown bush and her pussy lips. Then she gets up on the closed toilet lid and sits down on the "body" of the toilet, her feet on the lid.

"Come!" she orders and signals me to sit down on the lid at her feet.

I do so and look up at her.

"Now, let's get this straight, baby: I'm NOT a patient woman. I expect you to obey me immediately! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Cate." I mumble.

"Kiss me!" She points to her closed knees.

I land a kiss on each of her knees. She spreads them slightly and I continue kissing the inside of her thighs. All the way up. I can smell her pussy. The lips are bigger than Mia's and she hasn't trimmed the hairs. I look up at Cate's excited face and she nods. I take a deep breath and dive into the brown bush with my tongue. It's very wet. I carefully run my tongue between her lips. She lets out a moan, lifts one thigh up on my shoulder. I grab it and keep it there while I start eating her pussy.

I'm not sure for how long I'm licking away. A few times I hear the main door opening followed by someone entering one of the booths next to us. At those times Cate tries to restrain herself and she only lets me lick superficially on her lower lips. She's not completely without sound, though, and every moment I fear a knock on the door or someone starting to speak to us.

I'm starting to get tired. Then suddenly I feel something poking me between my legs. Startled I look down and glimpse Cate's high heeled shoe before my head is forcefully pulled back to work by the hair.

"Don't stop, baby!" she moans and pulls me even closer to her groin.

I feel her foot searching between my legs. It finds my stiff cock and starts to caress it, then down to feel my balls.

"You like this, right baby?" she whispers hotly and runs her foot slowly all the ways up to the tip. "My my, it sure feels that way!"

I lick on, then suddenly Cate pushes me to my feet with the foot that's caressing my balls.

"Whip it out, baby, I want to see it!" She looks down at my crotch.

After hesitating for just a moment I unbutton my jeans and zip down, then I reach down and pull out my hard dick. She gives it an inspecting glance.

"Show me what you do when you think about me..." I notice that one of her hands is down at her pussy, moving in small rythmical motions.

I grab my shaft and start stroking it gently. Cate's smile broadens.

"Faster!"

I obey. Her hand also increases its speed.

"Tell me," she almost moans, "where did you go at school when you were getting it off?"

I keep stroking while I tell her about the toilet on the second floor. Occasionally I let my eyes fall down to her chest area where her big breasts are stretching the blue shirt. So full! I remember thinking about them back in school time. I mostly jacked off at home, but there were a few times at school too.

One time, I remember, I accidentally bumped into Cate as I was entering our class room. She was on her way out at the same time, and I reflexively lifted my hands and somehow brushed one of her tits with my hand. I was surprised by the weight and fulness of it, and during that class I was completely absent, the only thing in my mind was how to throw secret glances at her breasts.

During the lunch break I went to the toilet on the second floor and jacked off with my eyes closed, imagining the wonderful tits as I worked myself up and finally came into a piece of toilet paper.

"Get back here and lick me, baby!" Cate orders me.

She once more places a thigh on my shoulder and I grab it and hold it there. With the other hand I continue masturbating while I start licking and sucking her again.

"Stop playing, baby," she moans, "and give me your hand."

I reluctantly let go, leaving my dick throbbing in the air, and lift my hand. She takes it, shifts her weight and raises one of her butt cheeks, and sits back down on my hand. My dick is aching to get touched but there's nothing to do.

"Work on it, baby," she moans. "Faster, faster!"

I do as she says. I can feel that she's building up fluids. My breath is fast but I do my best to please her.

"More! More! Make me cum!"

I gather my last strength and lick and suck eagerly. At last she cums with a big gasp, her fluids running out from her pussy and down my chin.

"Yes! Baby! Yes!"

My hair hurts from her firm grip that tighten in rhythm with her convulsions. She finally lets go.

We're back at the table. My cup's empty and she takes a final gulp of her cold tea.

"Well, pay up and let's go!" she says and gets up. "By the way, what's the name of the restaurant where we're going?"

I tell her the name and go to pay.

We reach the restaurant. It's a big fine one with well-dressed solemn waiters and large old furniture. French cuisine. We're seated at a table in the corner and the candles are lit. Besides us there's only an old couple sitting over at the windows.

"Wow, this is a nice place!" Cate says with admiration and looks around. Old framed paintings decorate the walls. The waiter comes with two menu cards. We order a main dish and a desert each and a red wine. She leans forward over the table and whispers:

"The rest room, now!" and gets up.

She disappears behind a corner next to the wardrobe. I wait a moment, then follow her.

There're three doors in the hallway. I try the first, it's a quite large empty rest room. I go back and try the second. Cate's sitting on the toilet lid with crossed legs. I slip inside and lock the door behind me.

"Get over here!"

I obey.

"Now strip for me!"

I take off my clothes, hesitate a little with the boxers.

"Get them off now!" she orders. I do as she says.

I stand naked before her, my half stiff dick pointing somewhere in front of me. She grabs it and pulls me closer. She's sitting on the lid with her legs spread out, and I'm standing between them. She looks smilingly at my cock, starts jacking it off slowly. I moan with delight and she looks up at my face. She continues playing with my cock till it gets completely stiff and ready.

"Get on your knees, baby!" she suddenly says and lets go of my dick.

I comply, dissappointed. She dries off her hands in my hair and then pulls her blue shirt up over her big round tits. With a quick reach behind her back she opens the bra and lets the breasts hang freely in front of me. So beautiful! Absolutely perfect! She doesn't have to tell me, I reach my head forward and start kissing them lightly all over. They're so warm and soft! I suck gently on one of her nipples, then flick it with my tongue. My dick's throbbing with anticipation between my legs.

Suddenly there're three sharp knocks on the door. I turn my head in surprise.

"Well, baby," Cate says impatiently, "go over and open!"

I look up at her in disbelief. I'm kneeling in front of her completely naked with a stiff cock. She can't mean to make me open th door like that!

"Open the door!" she repeats slowly, a bit of menace in her voice, and raises her brows.

"But Cate..." I start, but she breaks in.

"Get over and open the door -- now!" she demands in an angry voice, and the three knocks are repeated, more sharply this time.

I get to my feet and back up a pace.

"But Cate, please, I..." I look down at my cock that's pointing straight back at my face.

"God damn it, pet! Do as I say! Now!"

I shrink under her angry scold and quickly go to the door. Three more knocks, sharp and impatient. I slowly turn the lock, open the door a little, and peak carefully out. A hand reaches in and forcefully rips the door open. The hand belongs to Mia!

Mia's standing outside the rest room with an angry expression. She steps inside and locks the door after her, then turns to me (I've backed into the middle of the room).

"What are you thinking of, making your Mistress wait for so long?!" she reproaches me sharply.

I blush from her words and look down. She turns to Cate who has pulled the blue shirt back down over her lovely breasts.

"Can you see? He still needs a lot of discipline!"

Cate nods and lets out a sigh. Mia points to the floor in front of her.

"Get over here immediately, boy!"

I rush over in front of her.

"Hands behind your head, boy!"

I slowly comply, afraid of what's about to happen. And as expected, Mia grabs my testicles and squeezes. I let out a gasp and bend forward, but keep my hands in their place.

"You're NOT to question the orders of your mistress -- EVER!" she lectures me in a harsh voice. "And the same goes for the orders from the friends of your mistress!"

She looks at Cate who's smiling.

"How has he been? Has he served you well?"

"Well... He has been obedient most of the time. But he tested my patience when I told him to open the door..!"

"Yes, I know!" Mia says and squeezes harder.

I start to whimper.

"What have you used him for?"

"He was my little pussy-licker back at the café, but here I only let him lick my breasts. That's it so far."

"Tell me, has he addressed you correctly?" Mia asks.

"He has just addressed me by my name all the time," Cate says.

I feel Mia's grip tighten.

"Please Mistress..!" I cry, but she doesn't hear me.

"Is that so?! He hasn't addressed you with 'Mistress'?"

Cate shakes her head, and Mia looks sternly at me, shaking her head.

"Didn't I tell you the proper way to address your Mistress, boy?!"

I nod quickly, still shrinking under her firm grip.

"I'm sorry Mistress, it won't happen again!"

"Damn right it won't happen again!"

She suddenly lets go of my balls and pushes me towards Cate.

"Go and make up for your mistake!" She points to Cate.

I quickly kneel in front of Cate who's still sitting on the toile lid.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Cate! I didn't address you correctly!" I bend forward and place a kiss on the nose of each of her high heeled shoes.

"You have to do something to make it up to her, boy!" I hear Mia's voice over me. "You haven't cleaned her ass yet, have you? Ask her if you may! Ask her if you may worship her behind!"

I look pleadingly up at Cate.

"Please Mistress Cate, may I worship your behind?"

Cate looks at Mia, her arms crossed over her chest. Her voice is a little unsure.

"I haven't had my ass licked ever... I'm not sure that it's something for me..."

I'm relieved by hearing her doubts. I'm tired of licking, my tongue's so tired, and licking the ass hole is the most humiliating of it all. But Mia won't let it go.

seagul30
seagul30
19 Followers