Mistress Mia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seagul30
seagul30
19 Followers

"You have to try it. I promise you, you won't regret it! Just looking at his face while his tongue's inside you ass..!" Mia laughs. "And I promise you that slave boy will do his absolute best to make you feel good, isn't that right, boy?"

I look at Cate and hold my breath, hoping that she'll turn down the offer. She looks at me, then after a moments hesitation I see the determination in her eyes as she slowly unfolds her arms.

"Ask me again!" she orders me.

I sigh.

"Mistress Cate, may I please worship your ass?" I say in my most respectful tone.

She smiles at me, then gets up and unbuttons her jeans. She unzips and slides them down to below her knees followed by her white panties. She then turns and puts her hands on the body of the toilet, looks at me over her shoulder.

"Yes, you may!"

"Make me proud, boy!" Mia whispers to me and moves over besides Cate.

I knee myself closer. Cate's feet are spread no more than a shoulder width apart because her jeans are still on her legs. She extends her butt towards me and I sense that she's a bit tense and her breathing quick and nervous.

"Don't worry, Cate," Mia reassures her. "My boy'll give you a good time... Or he'll suffer!"

I can't help but admire Cate's round ass as I approach her. Her ass hole's hiding deep in the crevice between the two lovely ass cheeks, so I have to spread them with my hands to access it. I start by kissing her brown hole lightly, then I let my moist tongue run over it a few times. I can feel her tenseness, but after the first minute of licking she seems to relax and I start worshipping her with more passion.

"It's good, isn't it?" Mia asks.

Cate answers with a moan and extends her ass further towards me, arching her back. I continue licking and kissing her for a while. Her ass tastes different from Mia's, a bit more mild, but still not what I'd call tasty. Mia's watching my actions carefully.

"Fuck her with your tongue!" she orders me at some point.

I press the tip of my tongue against her ass hole which has become clean and moist. But she resists me, contracting her ring muscle.

"Relax, darling," Mia says and strokes Cate's back carressingly.

She relaxes a bit and the tip of my tongue slips inside her anus. She's surprised by my intrusion and quickly contracts again, trapping my tongue. I try to withdraw it but have to push against her thighs to pull it free. I lick her a few times, then I try again. She's more willing this time and accepts my tongue further inside of her. I can hear her moan slightly as I slide deeper and deeper inside her for each time.

"So good..!" she moans, and Mia nods with a smile.

"That's what I said! And he can do more tricks!"

She looks down at me.

"Boy, use your nose, and don't forget to service her pussy!"

I pull my tongue out of Cate's ass hole and replace it with my nose. At the same time I'm reaching out my tongue and start labbing at her wet lips. Cate tries to spread her feet further apart and she arches her back and pushes her ass against my face. I push my nose as deep into her ass hole as possible and after retracting it I lick eagerly at her pussy. I push my nose inside her again and wriggles it deeper with a circular motion. She's moaning very audibly now and her breathing is getting faster. She turns her head and looks down at me with a superior smile, then she laughs.

"You're right, Mia, it's a precious sight! Now my brown nosed pet, get your tongue into my ass again!"

I obey. She keeps looking at my humiliated face while I tongue-fuck her ass hole over and over.

"That's right, clean my ass!" she moans in triumph and laughs.

"Now, my pussy!"

I direct my attention to her lips, lick and suck on her pussy.

"That's right! Make me cum, my pet!"

I lick and lick and I feel her building up. Mia has pulled Cate's shirt up over her breasts and is carressing the erect nipples. The fluids are spilling out of Cate's pussy and I'm busy swallowing and servicing her clit at the same time. I can feel her whole body become tense just before she cums with a giant satisfied moan. I want to retract my face but Mia has grapped me by my hair and is pushing my head against Cate's pussy.

"Drink it all up, boy!" she orders and I start to lap up Cate's juices. Then she pushes my head around, smears my face all over Cate's pussy and ass while the orgasm subsides.

I'm trying to clean my face with my sleeves as I find my seat back at the table. The food has arrived and I sit down. My tongue's dead tired and I try to swallow a couple of times to get rid of the taste of Cate's pussy and ass. I pour some wine in the glass and drink it all up. The food looks good and I can feel that I'm really hungry. I've grabbed knife and fork when Mia comes over to the table and stands next to my chair. I look up at her.

"That's my seat," she says and I quickly put down knife and fork again and push my chair back to stand up for her. But she keeps me down with a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't get up for me... Get down! Under the table!"

Is there no limit to what she'll do to me?! I blush and quickly look around to be sure that nobody sees me ducking under the heavy table cloth. Mia sits down on my chair. She bends down and says:

"When Mistress Cate gets here you'll be a good pet and worship her feet."

I hear the cutlery against the plate as she starts eating. My food! I resist the urge to pinch her legs until she screams.

Cate arrives and her legs appear opposite to Mia's as she sits down. Mia kicks me under the table, and I grab Cate's right foot. First, she gives a start but then she immediately relaxes and I hear the two girls' muffled laugh over the table. I free Cate's foot from the shoe, then pulls off her ancle stocking. I swallow once before beginning. I start with her big toe, kiss it gently and suck on it. I let my tongue play in between her toes as I lick them thoroughly. Meanwhile the two girls enjoy their meal, talk and laugh.

After they've finished dessert I've cleaned both Cate's feet.

"Boy, finish up and get out of there!" I hear Mia's voice over the table.

I put Cate's stockings on her feet, then her shoes, before ducking out from the table. Both girls watch my humiliated face as I get up.

"Thank you, baby," Cate says and winks at me with a smile. Mia turns her eyes to her.

"Don't thank him!" she says. "He's just doing his duty."

Both girls giggle.

"Well pet, you can go and pay now," Mia tells me.

"Yes Mistress."

I walk up to the counter. As the he hands me back my credit card the waiter discreetly points to his mouth and lifts his brows slightly. I take the hint and brush the corner of my mouth as I turn and head back to the table and a curly brown hair falls to the floor.

"This has been an incredible evening!" Cate beams as we're standing outside the restaurant. "Thank you so much for lending me your pet!"

Mia laughs and shakes her head.

"Don't mention it, I'm just glad that he can be of some use!"

Cate laughs her lovely laughter, then turns to me and pinches my cheek.

"You've been a good pet tonight! You deserve to go home and relax your poor tongue!"

Mia shakes her finger.

"No he hasn't!" she smiles. "He was a bad boy earlier, and now he's going to serve me!"

She playfully hits my behind, but I'm just standing motionless.

"He HAS cleaned my ass hole once today, but now I'm so full and I can feel that I'm going to take a huge dump soon, so he'll have to clean it again!"

Cate explodes in a laugh while Mia grins and looks at me with a broad smile. When Cate recovers she says:

"Well, he didn't taste the lovely food the first time... So, now's his chance!"

Mia smiles to Cate.

"We'll be going now. DO tell me when you need another 'treatment', it shouldn't be a problem lending him again..!"

"Thanks, I will!" Cate replies.

She turns and looks me straight into my eyes.

"Count on it!"

seagul30
seagul30
19 Followers