Mistress Trinity - Visit 04

Story Info
Black Domme takes his ass again and performs CBT.
1.6k words
4.19
60.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lhbel523
lhbel523
26 Followers

Mistress Trinity - Visit 4 - 03/20/07 12:30pm

This account is 100% true. I try to write down what happened within a day so my memory is fresh. The story may not be long, but is accurate in every detail.

I arrive at Mistress's house at 12:30pm like ordered. I've had a butt plug strapped to my ass with a harness for the last 1.5 hours trying to stretch it knowing she's going to take my ass this session.

I knock on the door and she opens it. She is dressed in a leather miniskirt with fishnet stockings. Her boobs are almost showing, but are covered by leather as well. She looks great and my dick starts to switch from just looking at her.

I follow her upstairs to the weight room. She takes some rope and throws it over a ceiling beam and ties it so it's just above my head. She does the same with another rope.

"Get undressed!" she commands.

I remove my clothing and she sees my little sissy cock as she looks through more bags of toys. By now, my ass is hurting from this butt plug.

"Bend over!" she says.

I bend over as she puts on rubber gloves. She pulls the plug out and relief overcomes me. It felt good to have that log out of my ass.

I stand there and watch her put on her black strap-on. Let me tell you there is nothing sexier than seeing a black beautiful woman put on a big thick black strap-on knowing she's going to fuck you hard with it. When she's finished putting it on she give me a sly look.

"I'm going to fuck that white boy pussy before we are done." she says with a smile.

"Grabs the ropes and hold on." she says. I reach up and grab the ropes above me. She takes a leather hood and puts it over my head. It has a drawstring in the back and she tightens it down. My eyes are covered and there is an opening for my mouth only.

She gets a few markers and starts writing on my chest.

She writes, "Bitch Boi, Anal Slut for Trinity" as she laughs.

She gets some string and wraps it around my cock and balls several times then continues to wrap it around my cock until just the head is visible. She starts putting cloths pins on my balls, a total of eight in all. Then she takes two and puts one on each of my nipples.

"I've got to have a pictures of this." she says as she finds her camera.

I can hear the camera going off as she starts snapping pictures. I'm kind of excited to see the pictures as I know I'm her bitch boi posing for her. Her prized possession just won. It reminded me of fishermen who hangs their large fish up on a scale with rope and takes a picture of it. I was hers, just hanging there getting my picture taken and I loved it.

After a few pictures she gets her flogger and comes up behind me. I know this drill well and stick my ass out. She starts flogging my back, shoulders, sides, ass, and thighs. She stops ever so often and spanks my ass with her bare hand. I can only picture my ass rippling as she smacks it hard.

After about five minutes of flogging and spanking she pulls me down from the ropes and moves me over in front of her treadmill. She puts my arms forward so I can lean against it. She moves behind me again and continues to flog me some more. Ever so often she would move up behind me so her cock was touching my ass and reach around to pull the cloths pins to my nipples. My cock was leaking pre-cum as it was excited.

She came around to the front of me and rubbed her fingers over the cloth pins on my balls and rubbed my exposed cock head. She was either rubbing my cock head with her fingers or was sucking my cock head. I couldn't tell since I was blindfolded. Either way it felt REAL good and made my cock all the more hard.

She picked up a feather tickler and moved it over my body. It felt nice, but didn't tickle. Then she pulls out a knife and starts moving it up and down my body. Over my shoulders, on my chest, over my nipples, then down to my cock. She pokes my cock head with the tip and I can feel it. I'm hoping she doesn't slip.

After some knife play she pulls of the cloths pins to my nipples. I can feel the blood rush back into them. She pulls and twist them some more as I roll my head around enjoying her touching me.

She moves down to my balls and removes the cloths pins. This time however, she yanks them off. The rubber tips don't easily slide off, they grip skin and pull. I definitely felt them come off. She did them one at a time making sure I felt the pain of each one. When she got to the last one on the bottom of my balls she asked if she wanted her to yank it off. Of course I said yes like a good slave. That's exactly what she did, but I think she yanked extra hard. Wow... I felt that one.

She unties my cock and unravels the rope from around my balls. She rubs my cock and balls and the pain from the cloth pins can still be felt. As she starts stroking my cock it starts to get hard again. It feels great when my Mistress strokes me. She puts the rope back on with my hard cock and then rubs some pre-cum on her fingers and stick them in my mouth.

"Clean my fingers bitch." she says.

Once cleaned she pulls on the rope connected to my cock and guides me over to the couch where she has me kneel. She stands in front of me with her black cock pointing at me.

"Time to suck some black cock you white slut." she says as she waves her cock.

I open my mouth and she pushes the black cock through the opening of the leather hood straight into my mouth.

"Hold it right there. I want a picture of you sucking my cock."

She takes a few pictures of her bitch boi sucking her off before she starts ramming it in my mouth. She's grabs my head and pulls it down over her cock, face fucking me.

"Take my cock. Choke on it. Deep throat my black cock bitch."

She keep her assault on my mouth as I gag a few times as she reaches the back of my throat.

"Lean over the couch. It's time to fuck some white boi pussy."

She gets behind me and takes a blue marker and writes "Boy Pussy", with and arrow pointing to my ass.

She takes her cock head and presses it write up against my ass and takes a picture. She starts sliding it into my ass and now I'm hoping that the hour and half of having the butt plug in helps. I'm sadly mistaken as it still feels like a log has entered my ass. Mistress doesn't care though, I'm her bitch and I'll take it any way she gives it to me. All I can say at this point is I got fucked hard, no mercy, just her and her cock and my ass. She fucked me hard and fast. This black femdom was raping my ass. She'd slide it in a little then ram it all the way in. She'd grab my hips and fuck me with force. I was trying to hang on, grabbing the couch, grunting, moaning, and hoping it would end soon. But it would last longer.

"Come on bitch. You expect girls to take it hard in the ass, you should be able to take the same thing." she said. I could hear her tone change to be more angry as she grabbed my hips and fucked me fast and hard.

I kept trying to lift my back up but she kept pushing me down on the couch.

"Don't lift up of the couch! Stay down!"

"Do you want me to gag you?" she said as her aggressiveness increased.

"No Ma'am!" I said as I grunted between words.

After what seemed like five more minutes of pure, raw ass fucking, she finally stopped and withdrew her massive cock. She slapped my ass a few times hard.

"That's was good slut. You took my cock well."

"It's time you please me now." she said as she removed her strap-on and fishnets.

She sat on the couch and spread her legs. Oh... this was what I love to do. I moved closer to her pussy.

"Go ahead, suck my pussy, make me cum in your mouth." she said as I started to lick her.

I pressed my tongue up against her clit and started moving it across. I could tell she liked it so I started pushing my tongue up inside her pussy. I have a strong, yet soft tongue, and I love to see how far I can get it inside of my Mistress so I can suck her juices out.

"How would you like to clean my friends pussies?" she said.

All I could do was nod my head yes as I was too busy to come up for air and speak.

She was getting wet and my face was covered in her juices. I continued my duties on her pussy and brought her to several orgasms.

Once she was done, she pushed my head away, breaths deeply and said, "Ok, go clean up."

I was allowed to clean up before being escorted out the door.

Thank you Mistress for an awesome time.

bitch boi

lhbel523
lhbel523
26 Followers