All Comments on 'Mitzi's See Through Bathing Suit'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
I can't help it. I still jerk off remembering all the hot times we had.

I wish you all could have sampled the charms of my slutwife, Mitzi Owens. She sure was a lot of fun in those days when she was so young and free. A lotta, lotta, lot of guys had the pleasure. If you were one of them, contact me and let me know. Her picture is in the Illustrations artwork section of Lit. Check her out and let me know if you know her. Or comments here are cool too. Enjoy.

DaveXX80DaveXX80about 9 years ago
Very hot read

A very hot story. Would have loved to see in person but reading I could picture Mitzi's hot bod in that see through suit. Not to mention her mom & sister!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot wife

I love when my wife dresses like that exposing herself and she has found sheer bikini panties for me to wear at the beach that is sheer when wet exposing my cock that will get really hard. She even teases my cock keeping me hard in front of others and even made me cum in public. Girls and guys have taken a feel of my cock in public. What a turn on.

VitriolhackVitriolhack10 months ago

Well, why not show off your sexy sweet beautiful body? I am sure no one at the beach was complaining! 😍

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

no complaints, and hubby enjoyed it just as well

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

Sexy story, would love to see all the suits being worn by those hot ladies.

Tcs1956Tcs19566 months agoAuthor

Ibjgk,

Did you enjoy the picture of Mitzi in her see through bathing suit that I emailed to you?

I love to hear what other men think about my wife!

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

Yes, thank you for the picture. That is one Hot Sexy Woman wearing that suit, if that's what you want to call it. DAMN it's this and she is so beautiful , and I do mean SHE, cause you I can ALL of her. She has some huge tits that stand right up there defying gravity, and a breathtaking shaved pussy, WOW!!! Does Melissa and Nancy have big tits like Mitzi's?

Thanks again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
596 Followers
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...