All Comments on 'Mixed Blessings Ch. 04'

by deathlynx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!!

Umm.... I kind of don't know what to say. This was *extremely* good reading. The writing style is very detailed and engaging. The fantasy setting has been very well-developed by the author and it's presentation to the reader is not overly clumsy or distracting from the plot.

The characters themselves, however, are where the story really shines. While the subject of soul mates is often cliched, this story avoids the stereotype by placing the characters in the fantasy realm in a realistic fashion, having their inhuman nature influence and complicate their reactions to the traditional flow of the star-crossed lovers plot. Their realistic and genuine personalities, along with the fantastic descriptive language of the action, both the intimate and the combat kind, made them very engaging and interesting to read about.

I really have enjoyed this story. I am now planning to read the rest of deathlynx's works, and am wondering if this author has ever posted or published fiction pieces anywhere else. And in the way of encouragement, I would humbly request as much of this story as possible, and would hope for more works of similar caliber in the future. Kudos!

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Engrossing.

It takes a very special Writer to create a story with this much detail and at the same time, keep the interest high enough to propel the Reader headlong throughout the story to the end. Terrific Write! Top Notch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't read past this point. Absolutely horrid ending and I am so disappointed.

You have been warned.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I seriously need an animé version of the motel fight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous