All Comments on 'Mixer Ch. 02'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great writer and story!!!

Your first was good but this continuation is great! You are a good writer that mixes enough detail to keep the plot interesting. Please keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
....

You know, I don't normally leave comments... But Christ, man... That was hot Hot HOT! Keep it up!

the.libertinethe.libertineabout 18 years ago
Love long stories

I love the rising tension and little climaxes. Great stuff.

David48David48about 18 years ago
Coitus interruptus

I just hate it when that happens. Bolixed up the sibs big moment too! Not to mention my enjoyment of this story...Nice seg into the next(?) chapter. Soon...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good one ..absolutely HoT

It is extremely good writing. You have a way with words: describing something which many desire,,, When do we have the next or amother one from you.

just willjust willalmost 18 years ago
Super story

Super story, well put together. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Cannot wait to see what happens next between all of them

hemmo12hemmo12about 15 years ago
Great story

Couldn't help me to stop reading, took me this long to even rate this series, sorry about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Extremely well written. Great story line too. Keep up the good work!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Enjoying this one a lot.

EuphonyEuphonyover 11 years ago
Not your best

I believe you are one of the better writers here but this one (series in general too) didnt seem to be your usual quality. I wonder if you went off genre to incest as many authors here do for exposure or what have you.

The Pros: Good to great dialog as always. Some was stilted but I think it ties into my "speed" con Ill get to in a moment

Change of POV: Rarely done and I thought done so fluently. Rarely was I jarred (the only issue I had was wanting to stay with that person a little longer for whatever reason) and NEVER was I confused. Took guts to write it this way. You pulled it off. Respect.

Good sex: I think it was well done. Esp liked them unable to finish as everyone here seems to. You wove a bit of real life in here very well. It seemed like it just happened that way, not was used as a device.

Cons: Felt rushed: The genre is slower going than most as inherent obstacles have to be overcome. It wasnt nearly as rushed as most but it still feels like they cleared a hurdle or two far too easily. A little more buildup would have made it exponentially better.

Characters werent your usual A+: I think about "Emmy" the nudest to this day. She stuck with me. She was trait and characteristic laden. These two, I dunno. I just read the 1st and 2nd chpts and Id be hard pressed to say much about the two leads if I were quizzed on them. That makes me sad as I know what you are capable of (which is something so few others are)

Overall Id feel bad to give it less than a 5, so I do. I will say though that stories along the nudist genre seem to be more dear and therefore crafted in such a way as to be unmistakably amazing.

So its probably that this is indeed a 5 of a story but your usual bar is in the 7-10 range which we dont have to chose here.

All in all, excellent as always and at many points your usual skill and flare comes through (not making me feel like I shouldnt have read it) Overall though, it just didnt seem all together enough which is your trademark.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarover 7 years ago
Holy shit!

The scenario of this story is almost realistic. Girls can be petty, vengeful and downright cruel. And this coincides with most of the college culture. But all's well that ends well. ★5

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Great story, great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Masterfully Done

I'll be honest, I don't normally read "all in the family" type erotica - and truthfully?

I'm glad you took this plunge and I'm glad I did too. *Very Hot SEX and (I can't stress this enough) extremely tender, haunted and longing. Feels ultra unique, real, and realistic. You've captured the secret guilt, the hot shame, the heartache, and the doomed pleasure of... well, that's a live pain I don't talk about with anybody but my therapist. I can't wait to read more, and I hope you do. You are one hell of a writing talent, and I'd snatch up anything you've written. The prose is BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED and stylish. *BRILLIANT*

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago

mercy me,, loving incestuous sex,, so hot,, so well written,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very sexy story

Love the storm power outage putting them back in the dark together. Great idea to rekindle the desire. I was sort of hoping for a deeper conversation in the dark about why it went so far past heavy petting at the mixer (he speaks of how perfect she felt him - she speaks of how he ‘handled her’; how he ‘made her’ cum so easily and how she ‘had to’ do everything she could for him...). But make no mistake- this is a very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
13 years

and still waiting for the continuation.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

As usual a great story.

Thanks for sharing, again!

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Re: Euphonium

They are entitled to their opinion.

I usually like more build up and hesitation in incest stories too. But the plot removes the necessity of that. Again I say "good job"!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Better chapter than the first. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous