MMB - The Great Warehouse Robbery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sexual harassment," he responded to her.

She looked at him in shock and said, "What?"

"Well, we work here all by ourselves at night. No one would have believed me if I got accused of something. When you showed up the first night dressed to kill and then every night after that, I couldn't figure out whether you just liked to dress that way, were sending me signals or were just setting me up for a lawsuit. But you really outdid yourself tonight! I couldn't stand it any more and had already decided to risk it and ask you out when all this happened."

She thought about if for a second and then said, "Oh well, at this point I didn't want the preliminaries anyway."

Epilogue

After they had cleaned up and gotten dressed, they called their boss, Mr. Johnston, to tell him what had happened. They were somewhat surprised when he told them not to call the police or do anything until he got there.

Upon his arrival, they all went to his office where Eric and Sharon recanted the story of the night's events, leaving out the more intimate details of course!

He told them to show him in the database what crates the robbers had taken. He turned white as a ghost upon learning what items were missing. After the shock wore off, he got up from his chair, went to the safe in the corner of the office, opened it and took something out. When he turned around, he was holding a large stack of bills in each hand. He held out his hands towards them and said, "Here is $10,000 a piece. Listen to me very carefully... this never happened! We were not robbed! Nothing was taken! Nobody was here! Got me?"

Eric and Sharon looked at each other for a moment and then nodded in unison signaling their understanding and took the money from him.

Relieved, Mr. Johnston added, "Good! Also, you've both just got a five-dollar an hour raise. I reward loyalty! Now take the rest of the night off. I'll clean up any mess here."

Walking out arm-in-arm, Sharon turned to Eric and asked, "Hey, what did you ever do with that rabbit thing and the bottle of lube?"

"Their both in my pocket," Eric said nonchalantly.

Smiling, she looked at him and said, "Your place or mine?"

"Well, now that you mention it, why don't we get the best suite we can find and order room service in the morning?" Eric said as he moved his hand down the back of her shorts to cup her ass, then added, "By the way that whole men's room thing sounds kind of interesting."

Her response was to turn toward him and kiss him passionately on the mouth.