The Clinic

Story Info
A new clinic that has a new method of extracting DNA.
3.6k words
4.52
6.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk into the center I can see why this place is so expensive. This is one fancy looking place! The tall ceilings, intricate details of the trim and molding, the display screens and the lighting. All of it was just very.... Wow.

After gawking around I noticed a young attractive woman patiently waiting for me to catch her eye. I bring my jaw back up off the ground and give her a polite smile. She starts her greeting by widening her smile. "Good afternoon Sir. Welcome to the Clinic. May I presume you are Mr. Harrison."

"Yes I am. This place was a bit hard to find. Looks like you guys spent most of your money on the inside" i take another gander around the lobby.

She flashed me another smile and responded " Well sir as you know this Clinic is invitation only. We don't advertise and we don't want people knowing we are here or that you are coming here."

"Yes i could tell"

"Would you mind if I verified your Identity before we proceed?"

I start reaching for my wallet before realizing I don't carry one anymore " umm i'm sorry but i haven't carried a wallet for the last few days since --"

" Oh no sir. We don't need an ID, we actually use a couple other methods. Would you mind placing the palm of your right hand on this device." As she is saying this she steps over to the side showing this simple podium looking thing with an angled top with a blue light on top. As I step closer I see an outline of a hand under the blue light. I look over to the young lady realizing I never caught her name as I place my hand on the outline. The light turns red as I feel a slight tingling sensation in my fingertips. Before I get the chance to think about what is happening the light turns green and the tingling stops. "What was that?" I ask as I pull my hand to look at my fingers.

"Well Mr. Harrison we use DNA testing to verify your identity and start some minor tests. If you follow me right this way i will escort you to our exam room." My brain is still trying to catch up with what she says as she leads the way through a doorway i didn't notice. How can it check my DNA that fast? With just a fingerprint? What are they verifying it with? Did they have my DNA before? What minor tests was she talking about?

We get to the end of the hall as I'm still putting together the list of questions in my head when she leads me in the only room I see this hall goes to. As we enter I notice a very white and clean room. There is a fancy and comfy looking chair in the center of the room with a small and minimal desk behind it. On the wall behind the desk is a large TV that seems to be flush with the wall itself. The TV had some of my information on it, and some information I didn't understand.

Hank Harrison

DOB: April 21st 1986 Blood Type: B+

Genetic Makeup: 80% Middle Eastern Gene code : Optimal

Gene Stabilization: Excellent Genetic Anomalies: 4

The questions in my brain explode with different tangents of questions. Where did they get this info? How do they know all this? What is going on? The young lady asks me to have a seat on the nice chair and I take it silently. " The Doctor is on the way and should be here momentarily. If you don't mind removing all your clothing, put on this gown. Can I get you anything?" I shake my head slowly as I try to absorb my surroundings and organize my thoughts. I change into my gown and wait.

A beautiful tall and slender woman walks in her curly brown hair bouncing as she walks right to me. I notice her piercing blue eyes making perfect contact with me as she confidently reaches her hand out ready to greet me. I stumble. Her beauty made me visibly nervous. I felt like this was a badly written tv show or something. I finally get it together, stand up and reach my hand out as steadily as I can. She grips my hand firmly and I notice she is my height. "Welcome Mr Harrison. My name is Doctor Lizabeth Milito. You can just call me Liz" I continue to stare as she goes around the desk and sits. She pulls out a tablet and starts tapping and swiping as I put myself together and sit in the comfy chair again facing her. We sit in silence for a minute as she reads something on the tablet and then looks up at me with a smile and a look I have been craving for and never knew. " How are you Mr Harrison? I know you have been through a lot of new changes the last few weeks. We have been keeping up with you in the news and some other private sources. We will try to keep this first visit nice and short. Do you have any questions for me before we get started?"

"Yes. A lot of questions actually. I don't think I actually know what I'm here for. I thought it was just a check up. My new assistant recommended I get one and made an appointment for me. I didn't realize this was an invite only. Or anything about what is happening so far. How did you verify my identity?" Her eye contact with me was almost too much to handle. She kept her gaze at me like it would be the end of the world if she looked away.

" Those are all very good questions. Usually our Client has a bit more warning about what we do and how we operate before we get this far. So we are not a general clinic so to say. We cater to the rich and powerful. We do many different types of services but we are known for genetic services as that is how I started this clinic a few years ago." Her confidence oozed out as she spoke to me.

"How did you get started? Wait, how old are you? You seem way too young to have started a clinic and created all this." I wave my hand in an upward motion.

"Yea yea well that's the positive about starting my career in Genetic Engineering. How about I just say I'm in my 30's as well Mr Harrison. I went to MIT and got my PHD in Genetics. I was working in my parents' garage creating the Genetic Identifier you had the pleasure to check in with in the lobby. After I got it up and running I sold the License to the US Military and started this clinic with hopes I could change the world!" Her whole body talked as she talked. You could tell she really believed in what she was saying. "As you know Mr Harrison genetics is not cheap. And the people are truly not ready for genetic modifications. So as I create better testing for diseases I do this to help fund my tests."

"Well color me impressed. I can't believe any of this even exists. Why is it such a secret?" It was a pleasure watching her talk with her hands and get her to show me her true self

"Well it seems that the military does not want my IDer to be public as they don't want anyone figuring out how it works even though they can't really figure it out themselves! A lot of my tests are actually going through FDA testing now and when they pass we hope to be able to catch certain diseases Years before they even get the first symptom! I am guessing I won't be much of a secret after that."

"So what am I doing here exactly? I'm guessing this isn't a normal physical?" I was ready to see what I'm actually doing here.

"No this is not a normal physical. This will not replace your normal doctor visit at all actually and I recommend that you still get your physical done as you normally do. But in regards to what I will do, I will identify your genetic anomalies first. Then from there we can do some very minor genetic modifications. We have the technology now to do some very simple genetic adjustments. We have a very good test that collects the most pure samples that make the test almost faultless. Using the samples we collect we will have you come back in about a week and we will go over your options for genetic modifications. How does everything sound so far?" She can barely keep her excitement as she tells me about this.

"Well I guess this sounds great so far. How do we get started?" My nervousness has started to pick up a bit. Her excitement just sent a wave through the room. She presses a button on her desk and the same young girl walks in pushing a small stainless steel cart.

"Now Mr. Harrison if you don't mind sitting all the way back in your chair we will get the process started." She presses another button on her tablet and the seat starts to recline gently as the legs start to come up to create a bed. Her assistant starts moving my arms in a certain place. The doctor starts to see my confusion. "I'm sorry Mr Harrison I keep forgetting you didn't get any background on this procedure. This is slightly invasive and we can not use any sedative or anesthetic so we are having to strap you down to make sure you don't hurt yourself during the process." She can see and feel my body tense up and tries to reassure me. " Hank, trust me when I say this that this is much easier and even pleasurable to men. Women definitely have it much harder with this test." She looks at me with a genuine smile which relaxes me in every way.

She nods to her assistant who continues her work on strapping my arms into the chair/bed. As I am paying more attention I notice the straps are very much built into the chair. She then goes down towards my legs and pulls a strap in the middle of my thighs and a couple by ankles strapping them in individually. This confuses me as I wonder why she doesn't just use one across both legs?

The assistant pushes a button on the side of the chair to lower me down. She reaches across my chest and pulls another strap fixing into place. "He is ready, Doctor."

I turn my head watching Dr Milito, or Liz like she prefers, walking back towards me wearing Blue gloves now with her hand suspended in the air not wanting anything touching her sanitized hands. "Go ahead and tighten him and put him in position." The assistant pushes a couple buttons on the small touchscreen on the chair and my straps start to tighten like a pressure cuff. They get a bit too tight then let off some pressure sensing what is too tight and what is just right. I pull on then and realize they do have a bit of a stretch to them but only to a certain point. Before I get the chance to smile at the doctor for this cool chair my legs start to separate and lift up in the stirrup position. My body tightened unconsciously as the gown I was wearing started riding up towards my waist in no time at all. The assistant put her hand on my chest and told me its ok. After the chair stopped moving I looked around the room trying to find the doctor who I found already in between my legs.

"Ok Mr Harrison i see you haven't manscaped in a while. We are going to have to clean you up so the probe and specimen catch system will stay put. Julia, will you hand me the hair remover?" Not knowing who Julia was I snapped my head around realizing the doctor was talking to the assistant that I never got her name. She turns and gets a little metal bowl from the bottom of the cart she wheeled in earlier. The doctor takes a small bottle from the bowl and rubs the lotion-like substance between her gloved hands and starts rubbing them all over my pubic area. Starting around the bottom of my shaft going up to my waistline and then down to my balls. It was starting to feel pretty good until she started taking her hands lower and lower. After getting my taint and the side of the thighs she kept going towards my ass and ending up rubbing her fingers around my anus.

This is when my worry peaked and I started to figure out how to ask her about where she thought she was going... "E-e-excuse me Doctor. If you don't mind me asking why you are going that far down?" I look down at her as I try my hardest to squeeze out the best smile I can which is not fooling anyone.

"Well I need to get the cleanest sample possible, that is also the freshest." she smiled while looking up between my legs. I did not understand at all and she could see the confusion in my face and tried to help clarify. "Well as you know semen are the best cells to use to try to get your genetic sample as it just has the base DNA needed to reproduce."

"B-b-but I still don't understand why you're going to remove the hair from my anus.' My nervous smile was gone by now not realizing what was happening at all anymore.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't clarify. I'm going to be going in through your anus to try to push out as much fresh semen as possible from the source. Your prostate." She did not look up as she was saying this. At this point she started wiping all the lotioned areas with a soft towel. I was speechless. I still did not get the difference between me jerking off in a cup and what she is about to do to me...

As the doctor finished cleaning me up she asked Julia to wash me up and lube me down which I was not ready for. I looked over at Julia and I never noticed until now how good looking she was also. Shorter than the Doctor with blonde hair and very large tits. She came around between my legs and started wiping me down with a warm towel. As I looked down at her she was deeply concentrating on the task at hand. She put the towel back on her cart and picked up another bottle. She adjusted her glove and squirted out a LOT of lube on her first 2 fingers. She looked up at me with a big smile and started rubbing the cold lube on my anus. I tensed up immediately and jerked my head upright. She smiled even wider as she rubbed her fingers around my anus. I could feel one finger placing more and more pressure on my sphincter until she pushed through.

She took extra time in my anus and then pulled out a small stainless steel thing from the cart. First I thought it was a buttplug but not really. ``Umm what is that?" I asked with the worry still on my face.

'Don't worry sir. I just use this little thing to make sure we get lube all over' As she says that I feel her starting to push against my anus and I tighten up. 'The more lube the better. I would try to relax.' I stared up at the ceiling while I tried to take deep breaths as this smooth stainless steel device started sliding up through my sphincter. Once she stops she pauses for a second as I start to feel the cold lube squirting in my ass. It was the weirdest sensation in my life.

Julia calls out to the doctor and lets her know that I'm ready. The doctor wheels over on her little stool in between my legs and looks up at me. "You ready Mr Harrison?" And without an answer she pulls out the metal lube dispenser. She takes one of her fingers and slides into my ass. It slides in before I even have the chance to clench. She then cups my balls and with her finger in my ass she asks " would you mind coughing for me?"

Being flustered I just didn't even know how to respond. She wiggled her fingers in her motion a bit to get my attention and asked again. " I really need you to cough, Hank." I get my brain back in the lane and start coughing. "Thank you Hank. You seem perfectly healthy. Julia, would you get the extractor now."

Julia pulls a device from the cart that I have never seen anything like before. It looked like a silicon dildo that was perfectly smooth. She pushes a button at the end of it and the dildo starts to move in the most unrealistic way. Julia turns it off, comes around and hands it to the doctor. "Now relax Hank, this is going to be the toughest part."

"Wait. Doctor, I don't know if this is what I want to do." I am very flustered as I say this.

" Trust me Hank. I won't hurt you and plus, you will enjoy this more than you think. Oh and call me Liz."

Liz now takes one end of the device and places it on my asshole. "Hank. I need you to relax." I drop my head back not even realizing how tight my body was and take a few deep breaths. Liz now starts to slowly slide it in being very gentle. Being my first time penetrated with anything but a finger and a enema bulb tip I was feeling very "full".

"There we go Hank! That wasn't that bad now was it?" Liz was beaming with a radiant smile that lit up the whole room. "Now the fun part!" She takes another device that looks like a sci fi cocksleeve and slides it on my semi erect penis. She picks up her tablet and starts tapping while talking. " I'm going to start slowly seeing this is your first time. Let me know if you feel uncomfortable in any way." With one last tap the extractor starts to move and I jump.

The silicon dildo was moving inside me. It seems to be looking for something. After a few seconds it finds its target. My prostate. My dick started getting hard instantly. I could feel the dildo pushing on my prostate off and on. The extractor was also putting pressure on my taint which felt nice. I could already feel my cum starting to build up but with a sensation of wanting to pee. I started tensing up not wanting to pee in front of two good looking strangers.

A notification sounded on liz's tablet. She looks down and says " Hank why are you holding back? I can see that you're squeezing your kegel muscles. Does this help you come to an orgasam?"

" No doctor but I think I'm going to pee."

" No no no that's a normal sensation Hank. Please relax and let us do our job! And call me doctor one more time and I'll crank this bad boy to 11 to teach you a lesson." Liz was still beaming as she put her hands on her hips.

" I'm sorry Liz. I'm feeling overwhelmed. I think I'm about to cum."

Liz looks down at the tablet and taps at it. " Great Hank. I'll help you out." The dildo starts to go faster as the part holding my dick starts to suction and tighten around it.

I can't hold back anymore and I can feel my cum pulsing through my body. The intensity was higher than I can ever remember. The dildo felt like it was milking me dry. I finally pop with a mind shattering explosion. I gasp, scream out, collapse as my body relaxes in a wave that floods over me.

I look up and see Liz tapping on the tablet with a huge grin on her face. " You lasted longer than most Hank. The second sample usually takes a bit longer but maybe.. "

" SECOND SAMPLE!?!?" I bellow, almost shocking Liz off her stool!

"Damn Hank. Yes, a second sample. We have to make sure we get the best possible material and get it as fresh as we can. The first sample is always a bit stale. When was the last time you ejaculated?" She never looked up from her tablet as she tapped away at it.

Hank was a bit taken aback by her direct question but snapped out of it pretty quickly. " uhh i guess its been a couple days at least. I have been busy these last few days"

" I understand completely. You've been all over the news these last couple days." Liz says as she goes back and forth between looking at me and looking at the tablet.

let me know if you want a part 2.