All Comments on 'Model Behaviour Ch. 01'

by Erotonaut

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good start

Nice set up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good start

I liked your start for this story. Hope you do not keep us waiting too long for more.

CorbinCCorbinCabout 13 years ago
Like Simon, Left hanging

Please, we have got to have more. You have really pulled me into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very likeable people in a believable scenario. Well written piece that flows very well. The reader gets the sense of embarrassment Simon and Megan feel.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Echoing previous comments, tell us more about the models!

Well written. A potential erotic masterpiece!

vexcavevexcavealmost 13 years ago
Really good start

There is so much more to go, so keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well at least it was short

Not too much of a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Nice Vignette

Another reader expressed it well: "Very likeable people in a believable scenario."

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, I think

Considering certain of the vitriolic attacks I've suffered in the past couple of years (usually in response to what I considered a constructive critique of someone else's story), "not too much of a waste of time" is relatively kind.<br>

<br>

Thanks to everyone who posted here or over on my other story. I've already started work on follow-ups, and more material. Sorry to have kept you all waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great stuff

Love the situation. Excellent story.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
More please.

Do like your style of titillation with out the standard pverdone descriptions of so many other submitters.

ausnacktausnacktover 11 years ago
It's all about creating novel, but plausible situations isn't it. Well done.. While you are enjoying the Strawberry-blond twenty-something, I'll be chatting up the late 30's brunette instructor :)

oops.....I don't read instructions so good.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 11 years ago
I like this story.

I especially like the part at the end where the girl kisses the boy on the cheek. She is being so naughty kissing him like that. I can picture the boy instantly having a huge hard-on just when he is about to enter the classroom. I mean, he is really big! His cock would be standing up at almost a ninety degree angle. The girl starts to giggle. She says, "Sorry. I didn't mean to cause you to get you so excited!" Whether or not he walks out into the classroom with his cock erect like that is questionable. I know that, if it were me, I would need to settle down first.

grumpyggrumpygover 11 years ago
What happened to Ch 2?

I thought this was going to be a good story with a believable scenario but I was disappointed it ended so soon. The writing style is good, and talented. Perhaps when you have time you could do chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs chapter 2

It sort of dies at the end! And I was expecting a second page number to be there! Great start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous