Model Sex Slave Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Daisy, I will be home everyday for the next two weeks, before I go away on business again. By that time, we will teach you all there is to know and your training starts right now."

"Oh thank you master, I promise that I will be a good student sex slave."

"I know you will Daisy, now I want you to get up on this foot stool and pose for me. I'm sure you know how already." Don caught Marg's eye and winked. Daisy got on the stool, fingers on her shoulders, arching her back and expanding her chest. Don fondled his new sex slave for a few minutes exploring her voluptuous body. His fingers barely reached her vagina, when she cried out and shook in spasms. "Well now, what do we have here, someone who haven't had sex for a while or another multi orgasmic sex slave?"

"She spent last night with Doris dear husband, so what do you think?"

"Oh Daisy, you've really been through the mill then, you must be exhausted?"

"No master, I was sleepy this morning but I'm fine now."

"Get her ready Marg, I think she is primed." Diana removed her robe and Marg took Daisy's hand. She got on the bed on her back and told Daisy to lie on top of her also on her back. Telling her to spread her thighs wide, she brought her own knees up and spread them out, locking Daisy's thighs open. Lee then got between their wide-open thighs and licked her mistress vagina.

"Look at your master Daisy." Daisy turned her head and watched as Diana removed his robe revealing his athletic body. She fell to her knees and placing herself so Daisy had a full view, fondled his semi hard cock and put it in her mouth, sucking on it gently. "Diana is preparing his penis Daisy, men like to have that done before they have intercourse." She fondled her breasts gently, Daisy twisted her neck and her lips reached for her mistress's mouth. Marg kissed her softly, "Look Daisy, his penis is hard now." Diana got up and led her master to the bed. He placed himself between their legs, as Lee moved to one side. Bending down he kissed Daisy's vagina, sending shivers through her body. He then kissed his way across her stomach to her breasts. Lee guided his penis into his wife's vagina and Marg moaned, as he stroked her gently. She wrapped her legs around his body as he increased his speed, Marg moaned loudly as she orgasmed quickly, having been brought almost there by Lee's tongue. He pulled his rod out of his wife and Lee positioned his weapon in Daisy's vagina. He applied a little pressure against her hole spreading it slightly.

"Kiss me Daisy" he said, which she did passionately, "do you want me to penetrate you?" "Ooooh master yes, now please," she trust her crotch against his well-lubricated knob, forcing his penis into her tight throbbing vagina. Marg straightened her legs and Daisy clamped hers around her penetrator, forcing his penis deeper in her body. She kissed him ravenously, as she cried with joy and he moaned with satisfaction from the sensation of her young virgin flesh squeezing his cock. They began to move slowly, both of them trusting their bodies, enjoying the intoxicating feeling that only a stiff penis in a tight vagina produces. He picked up speed slowly, as her pelvis matched his movements. She cried as her climax sent shivers through her body, clawing his back and biting his lips. "Oooooh master I'm sorry, cum now please," she increased her pelvic movement to a fever pitch while sucking on his mouth. He shot his load in her now violently spasmodic body in five or six powerful trusts, taking two or three quick strokes between each spurt. He groaned with satisfaction as they slowed their movements relishing their orgasms. Daisy was ecstatic, her first man and she had satisfied him. He was groaning with happiness in her arms, kissing her passionately. He finally got of her and told Diana to clean his shaft.

"Please Master, may Diana show me how to do that?"

Don nodded and positioned him self, so her mouth could reach. Diana demonstrated for her and they both licked his knob. Lee was already vacuuming Daisy's vagina, happily slurping the mixture of semen and pussy juice. Diana showed Daisy how to suck the remaining cum out of his shaft. Daisy tried it herself, squeezing his cock at its base, then sliding her hand to the head. She watched another gob emerge and licked if off the shiny mushroom head swallowing it, cooing happily. Diana then put her lips on one side of the head and motioned to Daisy to do the same. They French kissed with his knob half in their mouths.

"How do you do it Marg, that's two girls in one month."

"Diana have to take credit for this one my dear."

"Well now Diana, I am impressed, How did you do that?"

"Oh, it's not really true, I just met her and the mistress told me to recruit her, it was easy." She smiled at Daisy; "we just hit it off, that's all." Don got down on the bed next to his wife, with Daisy in between them. Diana got on top of Don and Lee on Marg.

"Mistress does this mean that I'm staying, you know my three day trail?"

"Daisy, twelve wild horses couldn't pull you out of here, you're a permanent sex slave."

"Thank you mistress and master I'm so happy. I'll work really hard, to deserve this." Marg kissed her, then Don, then Diana and Lee.

"You just try and leave sister and we'll throw you in jail," Lee interjected. "There will be no escape from this house! Everybody laughed and hugged Daisy who would soon find out, what Lee was talking about.

TO BE CONTINUED

Reavan

I write sexual fantasies for readers who are not offended by it. Other people produce fantasies wherein cartoon animals talk like people. Even very little people know that in real life, animals don't talk Comments would be appreciated, keep in mind that my computer is Attachment Challenged, so please place your judgement in the email body. Rating / voting for my stories is very important to me: good or bad but of course never indifferent, please do.

12