Model Sex Slave Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diana spanked her hard, remembering the last time she was here; her husband fucked and spanked her at the same time and she climaxed. "Well whore, how can I fuck you with my clothes on? Get them off quick and you keep spanking her bitch, the swine honky likes it!" She removed his clothing exposing his lean muscular body and eight-inch prick. "Bend over and suck this, unless you want me to ram it in your cunt, dry." She did as ordered, lubricating his knob. "All right now, get up and spread you fat thighs, so the man can fuck you!" He slammed his hand into her cunt and squeezed it roughly, burying a finger in her hole. "You're soaking wet swine! This fat pig is getting it off; you like the way this black man threats you. Ha? Answer me pig!

"Yes. Oooh. . I like it." She was moaning slightly.

"That's better, Mrs. big shot pig and you will call me, master sir!"

"Yes master Sir, I like the way you threat me." He fitted his knob in her hole and rammed it into the hilt. She gasped with pleasure and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. "Hey sister I didn't tell you to stop spanking the old cow. Give her one each time I pull out, that'll help her move that fat body." Diana spanked her mistress as ordered. Every time he rammed his cock in, slamming his muscular body into her fat belly with a loud smack, she whacked her ass hard. "Give her double the pleasure with both hands, bitch." Diana changed her position and hits the large fat cheeks with both hands, helping her thrust her body into each stroke. She was now letting out a loud ecstatic cry with each double slap.

Diana noticed Daisy bouncing up and down feverishly on the master's body, sucking on his neck as he watched the show, groaning loudly. The mistress cries suddenly became a long moan, as her orgasm started and Diana caressed her ass, running a finger into her crack stroking her anus gently. He pulled his cock out of her and ordered Diana to stand in front of her mistress. "It's your turn now, sister bitch," he said as he pushed his cock into her vagina. "Hold your maid, you fat slut, while I fuck her." She put her arms around Diana from behind under her breasts, holding her upper body. He made her wrap her legs around his waist while he held on to her ass cheeks. He rammed her hard and fast, groaning as her tight contracting vagina urged him on. Diana wiggled her ass and jerked his body with her heels, exciting him to a quick climax. He rammed her forcefully, as he shot his load in her throbbing vagina. Diana shook with her own orgasm, her entire body jerking and trembling violently, as she screamed in sheer ecstasy. He let her back down on the floor and kissed her, motioning for the mistress to get on her knees to suck him clean. She cleaned him ravenously, taking all eight inches down her throat. When she finished, he pushed her head into Diana's crotch and made her suck out and swallow his sperm.

Diana suddenly saw her chance to grab the gun of the table, where he had put it down. "Now, call the police mistress we got him."

"Wonderful Diana, give me the gun please," she handed the gun over smiling proudly at her mistress. "Here black boy take your gun and put it away. You can leave now or stay here for a while; it's up to you. If you stay, however, you will rape and verbally abuse me three times a day. The maid of course is yours too but only after you violate and rape me."

The master began to applaud and they took their bows by lining up for him to spank them.

Diana woke up early in the morning dreaming about sex. She was actually masturbating, with two fingers in her vagina. Her head was on the master's arm and her lips touching his side, close to his nipple. He was sound asleep, flat on his back. She looked around in the room dimly lit by the morning sun filtering through the curtains. His large belly was heaving as he snored loudly. There was a dark rod like thing visible to her just over his belly. She squinted and blinked her eyes, trying to make out what it was. Lifting her head slightly, she realized that it was his penis, standing straight up. But he is sound asleep, she thought, how could he have an erection. She reached down and touched it gingerly; it was hard as a rock; harder than she had felt it before. She closed her fingers around it barely believing her senses. Her wet vagina began to throb with excitement. Should she do as she was thinking he might wake up and be angry? It was irresistible. She carefully lifted herself of his arm and got up.

Standing over him, she squatted and placed the iron hard rod against her wet pussy. Rotating it slightly, she slowly lowered her body to achieve penetration. Her sphincter pushing his foreskin back as it stretched engulfed the engorged knob. Her vagina then, assisted by the weight of her body, devoured his entire shaft. Leaning over his belly then, she held her self up, with her hands on either side of him, as she stretched her legs back one at the time. Gently she lowered her body onto his, taking his head in her hands. He stirred a bit and stopped snoring, as she began to contract her vagina in a regular rhythm, slowly at first and then building up to an easy pace. She kissed him on the lips as she started rocking her pelvis, stroking his rod. He woke up suddenly jerking his body and quickly realized what was happening. She increased her strokes and opened her mouth moaning, "oooh, sorry master, ooooh I couldn't help myself forgive me please." He put his hands on her ass and spanked both cheeks loudly, as he French kissed her passionately. The sting increased her vaginal throbbing and she orgasmed quickly, trembling and moaning into his mouth. She increased her humping kissing him passionately, as he dug his fingers into her large fleshy ass cheeks. Jerking his body up three times grunting loudly and biting her lower lip, she knew he had filled her insides with his hot sperm. She slowed her movements, trembling with a second orgasm. Her vagina contracted three times on each backstroke, to draw every drop of his semen into her throbbing vagina. When he settled down, she began to move down, kissing his chest and stomach, on her way to his cock. He stopped her and ordered her to arrange her body so he could suck her cunt. She obliged him happily, presenting her dripping crotch to his culinary pleasure. She then carefully vacuumed his penis, as he gorged himself on their mutually concocted gastronomic masterpiece.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I write sexual fantasies for readers who are not offended by it. Other people produce fantasies wherein cartoon animals talk like people. Even very little people know that in real life, animals don't talk Comments would be appreciated, keep in mind that my computer is Attachment Challenged, so please place your judgment in the email body. Rating / voting for my stories is very important to me: good or bad but of course never indifferent, please do.

12