Modeling Mommies Special Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other mother in the hall was just as ready as Sasha's mother had been when I invited them into the suite. I had to laugh to myself when her daughter asked her what the smell was. Her mother looked at me knowing that it was the smell of sex and understanding what I had been doing with the other mother in that room just a few minutes earlier. Her reaction was to smile at me and then lick her full lips. As great a cocksman as I had become there was no way that I would have been able to take her too so soon. I was disappointed as she was, on closer look, more attractive, had a nicer body and was more sensual than Sandra. Fortunately I discovered through our interview that her husband was out of town on business and wouldn't be returning until the weekend. I arranged for our adult level interview to take place later that evening and knew that the mattresses of my bed were destined for a good long workout throughout the night.

So that is my routine living on the road. I normally get a Wilensky or two and a quickie fuck during the day and set aside the evening and often entire night for one of the more talented mothers to join me in my bed. There are occasional complications most of which are for the better. What is it that they say? Variety is the spice of life. The biggest problem I have is from the daytime mothers coming back to knock at my door during the evening hours while I'm interviewing one of their counterparts. Suffice it to say that two competitive mothers in bed at the same time can be a lot more fun that one. But that is a story for another time.

12