Models and Super Spies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always ask about her. I think someone has a crush," the photographer teased in her exotic accent.

"Don't," he warned.

"Yes, it was good. But she's always good. A natural, that one. And so sexy…"

"Maybe I'm not the only one with a crush? Maybe you're projecting."

She rolled her eyes but didn't deny it. "Maybe…"

She rolled onto her side, her black hair fanning out on the soft pillow behind her. She bent an arm up over her head and sighed, reveling in her nudity.

"God, you're sexy, Isobel. You belong on the other side of the lens." Even after their session, he felt himself grow at the sight of her. She had wonderfully full breasts for such a slender frame. What he said was true; she really did belong on his payroll as a model.

She laughed huskily. They'd had this conversation before. Plenty of times. "But then you'd just see me as one of your bimbo models. You'd start thinking you could fuck me whenever you wanted!"

His eyes drifted down to her cleanly shaven pussy, the skin a warm brown like the rest of her body. "Yeah, that would be hard to get used to," he said sarcastically. "And I don't think my models are bimbos. Quite the opposite! I don't hire bimbos."

"I know, I know. I'm just playing with you, Alexander." They basked in the afterglow of their orgasms. "I think I'm going to invite Alicia to Erin's thing at Condo. You should come."

"You two friends now?" he teased.

"Sure. Why not?" she asked with a bit of Latina attitude. "She seems lonely. Her husband's MIA. I figured she could use a little fun."

"You mean sex."

"Did I say something else?"

Alex laughed. "You know she's married…"

Isobel smirked. "Such a gentleman." She tapped him on the nose. "Doesn't fit you."

"I figured I'd try. How did you get on the list at Condo, if you don't mind me asking? I thought you had a falling out with someone…"

"Gabrielle set it all up. She said it would be fine."

"Gabrielle, huh? Interesting…"

"She's actually the one who suggested I bring Alicia. I think something's going on between those two…"

The image of Gabrielle eating the blonde's sweet cunt as he fucked her came unbidden to his mind, along with the resurgence of his cock. "Doubt it. She's in Paris… but it's a nice thought."

"I see that," Isobel purred, reaching down to stroke his growing member. She leaned back and spread her legs. "I don't mind it if you fantasize. Just get that thing back in me." He mounted the tawny senorita, spread her legs further, and pushed back in.

Next Chapter: Partying Like a Rock Star