Deception!

Story Info
How far would you go to get revenge?
13.2k words
4.44
20.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not all April Fools Day Story Contest 2024 stories involve pranks. The requirement is: Stories of surprise meetings, humor, tricks, trick endings, and other themes of deception, chance, and/or misunderstandings.

FYI - This story contains anal sex, cunnilingus, blowjobs, and non-consent sex.

^^^

I caressed Carla's small breasts as she and I lay together naked, spooning after having sex. She looked contented, her eyes were closed, and she pressed her soft body against me. My limp penis was trapped between our bodies. We had satisfying orgasms and were resting, enjoying the afterglow.

She smiled, looked at me with bright eyes, and asked, "Enjoying my little boobies?"

That was one of the things I loved about Carla. Even though her breasts were modest and more nipple than boob, she wasn't self-conscious about them. She could joke about her tiny tits. She suntanned topless, went braless all the time, and wasn't afraid to wear sexy plunging tops that drew attention to her diminutive assets.

I loved many things about her. She was smart, athletic, and pretty. She was passionate in bed, about helping people, cooking, and writing. She was a classic Italian beauty: big dark eyes, a strong 'Roman' nose, and jet-black hair.

I toyed with her long dark nipples, pulled them to tighter, higher peaks, and said, "Yes. I'm having fun. Your nipples are great."

She laughed and said, "Many men are disappointed by my rack. Are you just being kind?"

I looked into her dark brown eyes and said, "I find your slender body attractive and sexy. My first serious girlfriend was petite. I have no reason to lie to you. You're going to fuck me again either way, aren't you?"

The single, twenty-five-year-old librarian giggled, nodded, and said, "Yes. You've got a nice dick and are a considerate lover. I'd be a fool to pass on you."

Diana hollered from across the room, "Damnit, George! You came already!"

"Sorry," the lawyer with a receding hairline said. "I've been working sixteen-hour days for a week on a big case. I don't have my normal focus and stamina."

The thick blonde had been riding him cowgirl style. She was straddling him. She sat on his hips, scowled, and pinned him to the floor. She sighed heavily expressing her annoyance, rose, and exposed his small limp dick. A gob of his cum oozed out of her vagina and plopped on his little penis.

Her large breasts commanded everyone's attention as she scanned the room. Every member in our book club had cum at least once, except for her, and she was pissed.

Eve, who was lying beside the big and brawny fireman, Huck, raised her hands and said, "I'd be glad to hoover your hoo-ha and get you off."

"Thanks," Diana said. "I want an orgasm, but I'm dying for a big hard cock. You know how sometimes your vagina feels like it won't be okay if it doesn't get that 'I'm full' sensation?' I need to be stretched and filled. Huck? Frank? Can you help me out?"

"I came twice with Eve," Huck said and gave her a tight-lipped 'I'm sorry' smile. "My penis is as flexible as a Slinky." He pulled on his dick and showed everyone how soft, stretchy, and pliable it was.

Di's eyes swung to me. I said, "I'd be glad too," and I meant it. Diana was fun, attractive, and adventuresome as were all the members of our exclusive club. Actually, it was a requirement.

We started out as FWB. Not 'Friends with Benefits'. We belong to an organization that supports the local library. The person who paid for the construction of the library was a fan of an English poet, painter, and printmaker. The group is called 'Friends of William Blake' or FWB for short.

The six of us joined the forty other supporters of the library because of our love of reading, an interest in writing, and a shared belief that a vibrant well-stocked library was beneficial to our community.

As the youngest members, we are all in our twenties, we naturally fell in together. We began meeting for drinks, attending plays, and going to museums and art galleries. This led to dinner parties, more drinking, and spirited, yet friendly and respectful debates.

We are all single, focused on our burgeoning careers, and, as I mentioned earlier, attractive and adventuresome. The inevitable happened; we began having sex. Not wanting to lose or damage our friendship, we decided that 'Friends with Benefits' with rotating partners was the best option for us.

The six of us meet twice a month. We chat, have a drink, catch up, get naked, and have sex in front of each other. It works for us because we respect each other and no one is ready to marry. We are voyeurs and exhibitionists, and we enjoy a smorgasbord of flesh.

Carla is slim. She makes up for her lack of physical assets with her passion, flexibility, and enthusiasm. Diana is her polar opposite. She's a thick, curvy woman. You don't notice her thirty-inch waist because of her big tits and ass. Throw in her blonde hair, blue eyes, and party-girl attitude and you have all that a man can handle.

Eve looks like the girl next door. She's cute and has the standard equipment: medium-sized breasts, okay ass, brown hair, and brown eyes. The fact that she's bi, comes in handy when one of the guys gets 'whisky dick' or cums prematurely.

The girls also have access to a variety of lovers. Huck, his real name is Harold, but since he's a huge fan of Mark Twain, Carla gave him this nickname and it's stuck. Our fireman played football in college. He's six-foot-four inches tall, weighs two-hundred forty pounds, and is chiseled. The women drool over his arms and abs.

George is our intellectual. The law school grad with the receding hairline is not a physical specimen. He's smart as a whip and can quote Aristotle, Aquinas, Lord Bryon, and Shakespeare flawlessly. When he recites poetry the women get wet. The fact that he turned down a top law firm to work with the poor and downtrodden is testimony to his caring nature.

I round out the trio. I'm not super fit or super smart. I like to think that I'm a nice guy, attractive, and I have a soul. Like the others, I am an avid reader and amateur writer. I'm not bragging, but women smile when they see my penis. It's not scary porn star big, but it's larger than average, and when given the choice, who among us doesn't want a big piece of pie?

Carla said, "Diana, I'll get Frank nice and hard for you. Eve, why don't you tidy Di up and get her motor running?"

"Gladly."

Diana lay on the floor. Eve crawled over, stuck her snout in between the blonde's fleshy legs, and went to work. She had no problem eating George's cum and licking Di's lady parts.

"Oh! Thanks, Eve," the curvy woman said. She moaned again, squirmed, and let herself be serviced.

George felt guilty for his premature ejaculation and sucked on a fat breast. Huck joined him and suckled on the other. The guys reached out and touched Eve's bottom. George caressed and squeezed a butt cheek. Huck's arms were longer, he could and did finger Eve, causing her to moan.

Carla took my messy penis into her mouth and made eye contact with me as she lovingly sucked my dick.

It got hard quickly. I think most of the credit should go to her eyes. A man could get lost in those dark orbs.

Carla pulled off me and announced, "He's ready!" Eve and the others backed away. I came to Diana and asked, "How do you want to do this?"

"I'm warm and gooey," she murmured. "Missionary is good. Kiss me and let me look at your face and eyes."

I made love to Diana. She was responsive to my kisses "Oh!" she cried out. "Your dick is wonderful. You're stretching me... filling me. Ohhh!"

"You're wonderful too," I said. I kissed her neck and sucked on it. I stopped before I left a mark.

Our friends lay together watching us. Eve asked politely, "Carla, can I go down on you?"

Early on, Carla told us that she was one hundred percent heterosexual and that being with a woman did nothing for her. She'd kiss the other women to excite us horny guys, but that's as far as she'd gone to fulfill our girl-on-girl fantasies.

Carla spread her legs and said, "Knock yourself out. If you can put up with my hairy pussy."

I've mentioned Carla is of Italian descent. It is obvious from her olive skin, large nose, and thick hair. She teasingly told us, "I'm one hundred percent Italian. That means I'm hairy. I don't have time to shave my pubes, I'm too busy shaving my legs, upper lip, pits, and back!"

Eve got between Carla's legs and had at it. George and Huck were beside the petite woman. They rested their backs on the sofa and watched us. Carla reached out, grabbed their dicks, and squeezed and stroked them.

Diana and I took our time. Her body was soft and fluffy. Her pussy was warm and wet. My steely dick penetrated her. The fat knob stimulated her G-spot. We sighed, moaned, and enjoyed our union.

The view, the smell of pussy in the room, and Carla's manual manipulations revived George's and Huck's erections. "Eve, can I fuck you?" George asked.

"Yes."

She had been lying flat on the floor. Eve pulled her knees under her hips, putting her butt in the air. She looked at the three of them and asked, "Carla, I'd like to continue giving you oral sex. George and Huck, you can use me for your pleasure."

"Eve," Carla said. "I don't mind letting you have some fun. That's what our 'Friends with Benefits' agreement is all about, but I like men. How about George fucks you while you eat me. After he cums, Huck and I fuck."

The girl-loving brunette nodded.

George plowed the brown-haired woman as she licked Carla's kitty. He came, pulled out, spanked his monkey, and shot his cum on Eve's butt. Eve moved aside and Huck penetrated Carla. They fucked vigorously in a variety of positions.

When Carla rode the big man, she beckoned George and Eve to come to her. The pair took turns kissing Carla and sucking on her engorged nipples. Carla groped Eve because she knew her friend would enjoy it.

People cried out. We had four loud orgasms in quick succession. Diana, Huck, Carla, and I gasped and moaned when we came. Eve whimpered and quietly orgasmed. She had been masturbating as she kissed Carla. Carla pinched her nipple hard and got the shy, girl-next-door off.

We collapsed and enjoyed our climaxes. After a rest, the women went to the bathroom to clean up. The guys made do with paper towels from the kitchen.

We dressed, drank water or wine to rehydrate and the hat came out. George said, "Frank, Eve. It's your turn to write a story or poem to share with the group at our next meeting. And the theme of your work is..."

He reached into the hat, pulled out a piece of paper, and read it out loud, "Deception!"

"Oh, that's a good one," Carla said and smiled.

George deepened his voice and eerily said, "'Fair is foul and foul is fair,' say the witches in Shakespeare'sMacbeth."

"Or check out Agatha Christie's work," Huck suggested.

Our meeting broke up. In two weeks, we'd meet again at my place. As I drove home, I pondered my assignment and sighed contentedly. The sex tonight was great.

^^^

Our next FWB get-together began as usual. I, the host, greeted my guests at the door with a handshake or a kiss, collected coats, and sent them to the bar for a beer, a glass of wine, or a cocktail.

Huck brought the bottle of expensive aged bourbon. Eve and I were served it. It was our treat because we were sharing our stories. We'd learned early on that a shot of liquid courage settled the jittery nerves of the performers.

We drew lots and the sticks determined that Eve would go first. She emptied her tumbler, stood in front of the room, and read her poem. It was in the Villanelle style: nineteen lines, five stanzas, and a specific rhyming pattern. Her poem was about a family hurt terribly by a deceitful father.

We clapped and congratulated Eve. I went to the front of the room and said, "Eve, your poem was very moving. I'm impressed with how you can tell a story and follow a rigid structure.

"Gang..." I paused and looked at my audience. "I have a story involving deception for you. Since it's a short story and not a novel, I need to set it up. So please indulge me." My friends smiled or nodded.

"When I say 'gold rush' what comes to mind?"

"California," Carla answered quickly. "The California's gold rush."

"When was it?" I asked.

"Around 1950...I mean 1850," Huck said. He blushed.

"The gold rush was triggered by the discovery of gold in 1848," I said. "Does anyone know where?"

"Sutter's Mill," George said.

"Yes. John Sutter wanted a water-powered sawmill. It was being built near a forest on the banks of the American River in the Sierra Nevada foothills. It was thirty miles from the colony he was establishing. His town would become Sacramento.

"The carpenter building the mill found gold in the water and told Sutter. They agreed to be partners and tried to keep it a secret, but word got out.

"Between 1848 and 1855, 300,000 people descended on California. Before the gold rush, the population of the whole territory was about half that number. There were less than a thousand Americans, about five thousand of Spanish descent, and a hundred-forty thousand native American before the surge.

"At first, men nearby, many with their families, came. Then it was men from around the world seeking their fortune. They came from Hawaii, Central and South America, Europe, China, and, of course, the U.S. They dreamed that with a little luck and some hard work, they would return home as wealthy men.

"They descended on a place with no laws or government. At the time California wasn't a state. It was an undeveloped, sparsely populated wilderness recently ceded to the United States.

"Spanish explorers first arrived there in the 1530s. They didn't try to occupy it until the 1700s. Mexico took it when they gained their independence in 1821 and lost it to America in the Mexican-American War which ended in 1948.

"When the gold rush began, California had no government. There were no police. Disputes were settled man-to-man often with a gun. There were no building codes or fire departments. In 1851, San Francisco had seven severe fires. One destroyed three-quarters of the town.

"If you're wondering how John Sutter fared, the answer is not well. In 1852, he filed for bankruptcy. His land was full of squatters and they killed and ate his cattle and crops."

I picked up my glass of fine bourbon and drained it. I closed my eyes and savored the caramel and vanilla notes.

I said, "My story begins."

Jefferson and Abigail Johnson, their five children, Emery 18, Hannah 16, Sarah 12, Lydia 8, and Monroe 4, and Abigail's brother, John, made the difficult journey to the Central Valley by wagon from Oregon.

They were part of the 49ers. They found an unclaimed spot along a tributary and began panning for gold.

It was hard work. Jeff, John, Abby, and the two older children were in the freezing cold mountain water from dawn to dusk, in the heat and in the rain. They were one of the lucky prospectors. They gathered a fair amount of gold flakes.

"Dad, Uncle John, Emery," Hannah hollered. "Ma says to come on in. Dinner's ready!"

"Yeehaw! I got some!!" Emery yelled.

The men went to him and smiled as they confirmed the boy had snatched some gold from the freezing water. They patted him on the back and said, "Good job!"

The family gathered for dinner. The father said a prayer of thanks. "Thank you, Father, for all the blessings you have bestowed on our family. Thank you for our health, this food, and the bounty we have pulled from this river. Amen."

"Amen!" the family responded, and they dug in.

"Mmmm. Good stew, Mother," Jefferson said. She laughed and said, "It's rabbit again and some roots the girls scavenged."

"The menu is about to change, "Jeff said. "Everything is about to change."

His family looked up. He had their attention.

"We've retrieved a substantial amount of gold. I think it's time to go into town and cash in. I see new shoes, new clothes, and different grub in our future!"

The family erupted into cheers and smiles. The three girls joined hands and danced. Jefferson went to his wife and hugged and kissed her. He whispered, "We did it, Abby. We did it!"

"Oh, Jefferson!"

Uncle John got his fiddle. The family sang, danced, and celebrated. The parents let the children stay up later than usual.

"Jefferson, please put the children to bed," Abigail asked.

He did. When he returned to their tent, it was empty. He changed into his nightshirt. Abigail entered. She was wearing her cotton nightshirt. Her hair was loose which was unusual. He saw her put a small knife and a bar of soap away, and he instantly got an erection.

She turned, saw his tented gown, smiled, and said, "Yes. I'm giving you my ass. While you were putting the children down, I shoved a sliver of soap in my bum. It triggered a bowel movement. I'm clean and ready for you."

She pulled her gown over her head and removed her drawers. He also undressed.

Jeff stared at her naked body. At thirty-eight years old and having birthed five babies, her body showed a fair amount of wear and tear. Her belly had a paunch. Her waist, hips, thighs, and butt were thicker than on their wedding day eighteen years earlier, and her breasts no longer sat high on her chest.

She was a normal nineteenth-century frontier woman. That's to say she had hair everywhere. She trimmed or shaved nothing. Hair coated her legs, sprouted out of her armpits, and grew abundantly around her sex.

Jeff smiled and looked at her large saggy breasts. She noticed, blushed, lifted her droopy boobs, and said, "Husband, am I still desirable? Five babes sucking on my breasts have changed my once small firm bosom into these sad things. Now that they are not full of milk, they are sad empty jugs."

"Shhh!" he came to her, hugged her, and said, "Don't say that. You're beautiful." He hefted a tired tit, kissed the large nipple, and said, "You have sacrificed your youthful physique for me and the children. You've shared my struggles. That's why I love you more today than the day we got married."

They kissed and held each other tightly. They pressed their lips together, touched tongues, and breathed in each other's scent. He took her to the ground or more accurately, onto their wool and horsehair mattress. The two made out, kissing and caressing each other, and enjoying the skin-on-skin contact with someone they loved more than life itself.

They moaned and sighed. She didn't hesitate to grab his cock and thrust it into her mouth. "Oh, Mother!" he groaned. She worked his penis for a good five minutes.

"My turn!" he said and smiled. He pulled out, guided her to her back, and went down on her. "Oh, Sweet Jesus!" she exclaimed. He brushed her fur aside, savored her nectar, and pleasured his woman to the point of an orgasm.

"Oh, Jefferson. Yes. Yes! Yes!" she screamed as the good feelings inside her grew and grew. Warmth and joy radiated throughout her body. She gasped, spasmed, and collapsed.

Jeff spooned his wife as she experienced her bliss.

After she recovered, her eyes opened. She kissed him and said, "I love you!" "I love you," he responded and they kissed again.

She said, "I wish we could have regular sex, but I'm in the middle of my cycle."

"I understand," he answered. "Five children is enough. Besides, I love your soft round bottom and the tight hole."

She smiled, knowing he spoke the truth, and said, "There's some fresh lard by the soap." He got up and retrieved the tin. She got on her hands and knees and presented her abundant ass to him.

He kissed her soft butt cheeks and applied the lubricant to her asshole. "Mmm," she moaned as his finger penetrated her and he tugged on her sphincter, stretching the muscular ring.