Good Rape Pt. 01

Story Info
This is a drawn out femdom nonconsent fantasy.
24.7k words
4.59
20.4k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: All characters are over 18 years of age. For the purposes of this story, the words "boy" and "girl" indicates an 18+ year old character who is easily subject to female manipulation or overt dominance. Put another way, a "boy" is a submissive or beta male who is an adult.

The Set Up

"If I say he's cute, then he's cute."

"Okay then, if he's such a nice guy, why don't you date him?"

"He's more your type."

Just what she meant by this was unclear since Claudia's last relationship had been with a woman.

"I'm not even sure what that means, Elle. What do you think my type is?"

"I just want my sister back, okay? You've been dark for like, ever since you and Missy split and I think you need a little pick me up. You need some fun. He's your sort of boy. Trust me, he's a prince." With her coy smile, "And he's a virgin."

This caught Claudias attention. Looking at her sister square in the face and with a trace of a smile, "For real?"

Smiling back, "Yeah...for reals."

*

"Oh, by the way, I got an A on my paper. You are so good to me and I am so lucky to have you as a friend. God, if only I could find a guy like you...you know, who was not already like, just a friend."

Setting up her sister with Tim was a sacrifice but getting her sister back was worth it. Elle loved being gorgeous and learned early on that it could be used to her benefit. At a very early age, she'd learned to appreciate having a boy at her beck and call, a boy in her thrall and a boy who sacrifice to make her feel special and pampered. While she greatly appreciated admiring her own beauty while looking in the mirror, nothing made her feel prettier than being stared at and admired by a boy in her friendzone. It made her feel pretty and entitled because it was objective and to her, it was free. She enjoyed being adored and she appreciated devotion. All she had to do was to be charming and maintain the necessary boundaries. While she did not want to lose Tim, boys followed her like puppy dogs and finding a boy to replace him would be easy.

He'd written her paper as a favor so that she could spend the weekend in Mexico with her latest boyfriend. "No big deal." He smiled, happy to have pleased her.

As long as he got to be near her, keep looking at her.

Her regard made him melt. In addition to her perfect beauty, she had a way of looking out at the world with a sense of joyous wonder that one often saw only on little girls. Her eyes went big and she smiled with her whole face. It undid him every single time.

She linked arms with Tim and they made their way toward the parking lot with nothing but miles of smiles on a sunny, California blue sky day.

In her desultory way, "You two will have fun. She's a little edgy, but I kinda think that will be good for you. Don't let her intimidate you," her eyes went big for emphasis.

"Oh my goodness, Elle, who do you think I am? I am not going to be intimidated by your sister. I think I can handle myself, thank you very much."

"Oh...I know. I care a great deal about you both and just want it to work out, is all. You are both coming out of something and I think you might be good for each other. And she has an intense side. That's all."

"That's all?"

"Now Timothy," she said affecting her serious mother tone, "When we first started hanging out, you were broken hearted and you've not dated since." She enjoyed this game because she knew she was the reason he did not date anybody. He had eyes only for her.

"I'm so beyond over that whole thing." He was over it as soon as he entered Elle's gravity.

"But you were!"

"Over it."

But not over you.

"Okay, good."

"So, like, what's the story with your sister? What's the deal? Why are you worried?"

"I'm not worried and I think you two are like perfect for each other. Claudia is just a little tuffy. She's the most honest person you will ever meet. She can be...sometimes she can be a little bit of a bitch is all. No big."

"And you can't?" As far as Tim was concerned, every woman he knew could be a bitch. "Honey, as far as I'm concerned, a bitch is just a woman who says what she thinks. At least that's what Ellen says."

They laughed.

"Oh my, now you go to the Ellen show to get your insights on the world."

Before he could respond, "That's not so bad, actually. I think I agree." She smiled and it took Tim's breath away. "Maybe we can start watching together."

Oh my god, she's like...perfect. Physical perfection. God, I so wish... Stop it! Stop it right now. She's not into me. Accept it and keep your best friend.

"Never mind. You two will get along just fine."

"I keep telling you, I'm a big boy now."

They smiled into possibility.

"I'm so excited, Greg is coming over tonight!"

He was sure she had no idea she stabbed him in the heart with these sorts of declarations so he tried to hide the pain. Elle was half way through her new relationship. She was the charter member of the Guy of the Month Club in which she was the only stable member. As amazing as they all were, none of them proved good enough in the end. Yet the relationships were always hot and Tim knew because she told him all about them. Every single passionate detail.

Tying not to sound his disappointment, "Have fun."

"More like try not to burn the house down," she laughed.

Elle had a powerful sex drive and Tim got to hear all about it.

God, I wish she'd pick me!

He'd been in love with her since the moment they'd met. Her winning beauty, vivacity and engaging charm absolutely undid him.

"Yoga on Saturday?"

"Duh, like of course!"

"Oh, and one more thing. If it somehow does not work out, I want you back at my side as my good, little bestie. Deal?"

"Of course, Elle." He felt a stab of loss and anxiety.

*

Oposites Confuse

Claudia opened the door and Tim introduced himself. Leaning against the door frame, "Step back. I want to look at you. Without thought, he complied.

He was a little taken aback by how brazen her display was. He wished he'd had a lead blanket to protect him from the x-rays coming off her stare down.

What's her prob? So tacky!

Instantly he felt as though he'd passed into some sort of alternate reality. His Elle would never look over a guy like this. And her clothes!

Her regard shot to the top, but what put it over was how she did it. She was so relaxed about it, so comfortable. This was the point he would not grapple with until later. In the moment he was tipped over, his head aswirl with emotion. He looked down and away trying and failing to hide his discomfort and hoping she'd hurry up and get it over with. Later he would fixate on her comfort with it all. She did what she was not supposed to do and seemed to take the slowest breath while doing it.

"Turn around."

What is she doing? God, kinda violated! Irritated, he did a quick turn.

"Again. Give me a slow twirl."

What the fuck! But he did it. Not until he came full circle did he hate himself for compliance. Yet he chose to focus on her instead. Fucking weird.

She did not intend to project the way she did, but Claudia was used to doing as she wished and was more often than not, accepting of the consequences. She noted how he looked down and away. She noted how in his moment of profound discomfort, he did not know what to do with his hands. Shy boy or just boy? Definitely cute.

The very outside edge of her eyebrow twitched up and one corner of her mouth twisted into a smirk. She enjoyed his red faced reaction.

And she was gorgeous. All wrong but gorgeous.

"Okay, Timmy..."

"'Tim', if you don't mind."

"Yeah, right." She seemed nothing remotely like her twin sister.

*

"This way, Timmy; I'm driving."

"Oh, ah, okay."

She opened the passenger side door and he got in. She closed his door, strode around and hoped into the driver's seat.

While she had given him the once over, he worked not to check her out. Certainly she had a provocative body, but she was putting it on display in a way he thought gauche.

Where are we, Kentucky? Just avert your eyes and don't be a caveman.

The car was the worst. He was actually embarrassed to be seen in it and imagined people he knew were peeking out from every home they drove passed just to spy him riding passenger in a Trans-Am with a big firebird painted on the hood.

Oh my god, a Trans-Am! Why did Elle do this to me?

*

Similarities between Claudia and Elle ended with looks. Claudia seemed to represent, if not a cultural impossibility, at least something Tim could not imagine existed. In short, she struck the boy as total white trash.

What, is she like a truck driver or something? Like, what's up with that?

And she was condescending. That was the part that so confused him, that's what made it impossible. It made no sense to him that someone who wore crop tops and skin tight jeans on a dinner date could manage to look down her nose at anyone. Yet she did.

Throughout dinner, she seemed to be making fun of his entire world view.

*

Dear Diary,

Worst date ever! Omg! Where to begin? She made fun of my clothes. She called me a dandy. She made fun of people who go to yoga (like how about her dear sister?) people who go to college and ... God, who didn't she make fun of? Like everything and everybody. And this was the worst part, she was so casual about it all. Like she was so arrogant. Her! Little Ms. Trans-Am. Like I'm not all like judgmental or anything, but like, really? Her? She does not even know what to wear for a date.

Weird too cuz she comes from a seriously wealthy family.

There was one thing though. She's pretty. Past pretty. First, she's Elle's twin sister, so like... And what she wore was extreme tacky. I must have gotten way, super drunk on my one glass because by the end of the night, I was... Okay, it was weird, but I was kinda into the way she looked. It makes no sense but... Never mind.

We are so one and done. Wham - bam - thank you ma'am! Last date.

*

Intimidated

"No, you should definitely go on a second date. I'm telling you, you two are perfect for one another. She just got out of something serious and she needs a boy like you."

While he'd later wonder about the 'boy like you comment,' he remained focused on his distress. "I'm not so sure, Elle."

"Too late now, you said yes. If I could give you one bit of advice, do not back out on her."

*

Dear Diary,

Went on a second date. Not my fault. She called me out of the blue and I totally did not expect it and asked me out. I just didn't know what to say. I have never been asked out before and was not prepared. We were supposed to be done. I thought I'd never see her again. I mean, she hated me...at least that's what I thought. She seemed to be making fun of me the whole first date. She called me a Dandy! Again, it was all wrong from the beginning. When she picked me up, she told me to turn around so she could check me out. Then she made me do it again "slowly this time." She just stood back and when checking me out, all I could do was try to get it over with, but when I did a slow turn for her, she made me do it again because she said I was going too fast. I was so humiliated. She told me she wanted to make sure I looked right. Whatever! So humiliating. God, if anybody else saw, I'd be so ashamed. Went to dinner, no big. Then we had a hot little make out sesh at her place. Of course she needs a decorator because the place was... Never mind. For posterity, think the illegitimate love child between the sets of the Rosanne show and The Real World. Tacky.

Okay, confession time. She was the best kisser I've ever been with. Like, no exaggeration. And not even close. It was weird too cuz she had these really callused hands and oh my god, like soooooooo strong! She is strong. Being with her was totally dreamy. But then I'd open my eyes and see where I was and I'm all like, get me out of here! Calgon, take me away! And she has a perfect body. I can't not look anymore. I think that's the way she always dresses. I have to admit, it's impressive. more than impressive actually. She's all long and strong! Flat stomach and perfectly round, muscular butt that made my heart go pitter-pat! For real. She has serious pop, too. Like she packs her jeans and you can't not see it. Her butt is very high and very, super, crazy bubbled. I have to work not to stare. She knows what she is doing, for sure. Even her tops are poppin'. Like she has these medium-small breasts that are always on display because of the tops she wears just like, cling. And like her butt, high and tight. They are gravity defiant and match her attitude. Incredibly strong. Her arms sent like a shiver down my spine and I totally can't believe I'm saying this, but she has the most ridiculous tattoo I've ever seen. But that's the problem, when I'm with her, no matter where we are, I feel like I'm at a Nascar event.

Her body, the way she dresses completely matches her personality. It's in your face and kinda says, "fuck you." I really should get away from this girl.

This is the weirdest part of all, I think I kinda like her. We have NOTHING in common and she's so arrogant. She's always putting me down with these little comments. And again she's so arrogant about it! How can a construction worker look down her nose at me?!!! Oh yeah, and she does construction. For reals! But when she put her arms around me, oh my! Totally can't believe I'm saying this, but I think weirdly I'm into her. Makes noooooooooo sense at all.

She might just be my new project. If I can just take off some of the rough edges...

Wondering if she's going to call me for a third date. Even if she does, I should probably tell her I'm busy.

The most embarrassing confession of all. At the end of the night, when I got off the couch... I can't believe I'm saying this... more shocking is that I did it... when I got off the couch, I did a slow turn for her. Like, in that moment, I really, really wanted her to think I looked good. It was such an insecure, little girl thing. She laughed and my whole body turned beet red. I just pretended it was a joke.

*

Claudia was impulsive and always had been. And it got her in more than her share of trouble. Trouble often meant awkward social entanglements and sometimes confrontations. Yet she liked who she was and learned to relax into what would rattle most people. She lived unapologetically. It was why she worked on a construction crew and was not enrolled in med or law school like she was supposed to be. It's also why she was going on a third date with the boy her sister set her up with.

She had plans for little Timmy.

Dating people like herself simply did not work. It was hot, and she liked it hot, but way past dysfunctional and ventured into combustable and sometimes "abusive." Abusive, that was, if you listen to her former partners.

And he's cute as hell. Perfect, little prince.

They'd been making out on her couch when he was getting off on her arms. He kept rubbing them and gently massaging them. She worked hard on her body so the attention was nice. He'd been almost absent mindedly tracing the snake on her arm when she flexed it. His eyes went big in surprise and then looked at her with the most shocked and delighted smile.

Oh my god!

She laughed to herself.

My little prince has no idea.

Getting caught admiring her tattoo, Timmy turned red.

Pansy.

*

Gaslit

She thought him fussy, stuck up, naive, sheltered, cute and basically silly. Total pansy. He was perfect and tonight was the night.

This time when he did his little turn around, he did it as she'd like, at the beginning of the date, slowly, and he did it without being asked. And he didn't pretend it was a joke. He was learning. This was well trained arm-candy behavior. It was incredibly embarrassing, and he simply could not look up at her when he did it. And when he did it, he felt like a piece of candy. This time, however, he smiled into the embarrassment and decided it was not all bad. As he saw it, at least she thought he was worth looking at.

Hope I look good enough!

"Nice ass."

"Oh, stop it!" smiling despite the inappropriate comment. "You can't say things like that!"

"Why not. It's true."

"Because...some people think it's offensive."

"It's not offensive, it's a compliment."

He bit his tongue and despite himself, did kind of like the attention.

Does it look good?

She smiled inwardly as she noted how much he liked having his body appreciated how much he liked being objectified.

*

When they kissed, he was always out of breath. The relationship was all wrong but he could not help himself, he liked her. It's like an opposites thing. He kept reminding himself that he could help civilize her. ...or this should probably be the last date.

Once more in her living room, they sat on her couch making out. She just did something to him that took him to another level. He'd never been with someone so aggressive and confident and he was captivated by her. He'd never experienced such arousal, ever.

And there was something about her aggression that put him on his heels.

I'm not intimidated!

He was very intimidated.

It was then that he realized that kissing could be a show of strength. With her confident advance, he just did what was natural to keep things from getting weirder than they already were. He realized he was "accepting" her kiss. She was kissing him. Her tongue explored his mouth.

Once he repressed the shame of finding himself both intimidated by Claudia and accepted that she wanted to kiss him her way, he acknowledged how aroused he was.

While aroused, he was far from relaxed. As she kissed him, he realized that while on three different dates, he'd not once relaxed around Claudia. She put him on red alert at all times.

She reached for his crotch and he was roused to consciousness. "No, Claudia, not now."

Incredulous, "Why not?"

"I'm not ready."

They went back to kissing.

It felt good but Claudia could feel herself getting pissed off. She'd been looking forward to the anger and had teased herself by taking peeks at it in anticipation of what she'd planned for tonight. In her mind, her aggression was always linked to arousal and was a natural and honest reflection of who she was in an intimate relationship. And in Claudia's mind, sex was where one got to be one's most real and honest self. As she saw it, there was nothing real in the world if one could not be oneself when sharing sex with another.

*

Once at breakfast with her ex-girlfriend, Missy, "What the fuck does intimacy even mean if you can't be who you are with your partner? Is 'intimacy' just a new-age buzzword that people throw around to make themselves feel complete? A box to check?"

*

Claudia the Huntress

She was aggressive and more than self accepting of the fact. She liked her aggression. It had its advantages ...and if people can't handle it, fuck 'em. And she often felt anger welling with her arousal. For Claudia, aggression, anger and arousal went together like Hostess and kids. It was just passion, after all. And she was always able to keep the anger in check. She could stay on it because she understood that to unleash it was potentially self destructive and would create an irreparable rift between herself and her love partner. And the sex itself did so much to pacify her natural aggression. Nothing took the edge off like a big, hard O.

She knew she and Missy did not work because they were exactly alike, each vying for the alpha position in the relationship while neither had it in them to relinquish. There was great affection and incredible heat, but there were too many explosions. In the end, it even poisoned their sex life. They were just too much alike and there was too much aggression and angst between them.