Modified Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

Jasmine works the soap over Penny's breasts, pinching the nipples and eliciting a moan from Penny. Ever so slowly, her soapy hands move down, reaching the still rock hard rod poking out of Penny. Jasmine slowly strokes the length of it, and Penny nearly collapses in pleasure.

"Not yet, slut toy," Jasmine says as she captures Penny's eyes with hers. She continues to stroke for another minute, eliciting more desperate moans from Penny.

Jasmine pulls her hands away and leans back against the shower wall. "On your knees, slut toy. Lick me."

Completely under Jasmine's spell, Penny quickly drops to her knees and moves her tongue between Jasmines legs. She breathes in the intoxicating scent and quickly bathes Jasmine's pussy with her tongue. Pushing her tongue deeper inside, she is rewarded with more juices coating her tongue.

"Yes, just like that, slut toy," Jasmine purrs. "Stroke your cock while you pleasure me. But do not cum!"

Penny complies, her hand sliding up and down her length, which quickly brings her to the edge again. She tries to move her tongue to Jasmine's clit, but Jasmine pushes her back down. "No, not yet. Keep fucking me with your tongue," Jasmine commands.

Penny renews her efforts with her tongue. She moans as a steady flow of pre-cum drips onto the shower floor. Her muscles tense, her orgasm quickly rising. Penny knows she isn't allowed to cum, but her current state of desire is overwhelming and her hand continues to move up and down with a will of its own. A low growl comes from Penny's throat.

Jasmine pulls at Penny's hair, directing Penny's tongue to her clit. "Suck!" Jasmine commands.

Penny sucks for all she's worth, causing a cry from Jasmine as she thrusts her hips forward. "Yes, don't stop!"

Penny strains for all she's worth to hold back her orgasm. She sucks and licks with desperate intensity, as Jasmine moans and thrusts her hips.

Finally, Jasmine cries out as her orgasm washes over her. "Oh god, yes! Cum, my slut toy!"

Penny was already headed over the edge even as Jasmine commanded her to cum. Her cock tenses, then all the pent up cum from the day of teasing begins to shoot out of her. The force of the jet of cum hit Penny in the chin, causing her to release her grip on Jasmine's clit. Penny slumps down, her cock continuing to spray cum and coat Jasmine's legs and feet. Jasmine watches in awe at the incredible sight. And still more cum jets out of her cock as Penny's eyes roll back in her head. Penny collapses onto her back on the shower floor. She continues firmly pumps her rod with her hand as even more cum spurts out, coating her breasts. The spurting from her cock eventually slows.

Finally spent, Penny curls up in a ball on the shower floor, the shower spray washing over her.

"Oh... my... god!!!" Jasmine looks on in disbelief. "What the hell was that?"

Penny, completely spent, squeaks out, "I'm sorry mistress."

"Sorry? Oh no, don't be. That was amazing! That was incredible! We are doing this again! I am going to have so much fun with my new toy!"

Eventually, the two girls cleaned themselves up and exited the shower, returning to Penny's room.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers
12