Molee's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert and Stephan considered Molee both grinning. Finally Robert spoke for the first time, "I say she isn't but could be." His words were so close to the truth that Molee shivered involuntarily.

Michelle smiled at Robert and said, "Really you thinks so?" Robert returned her grin and said, "Well we all are only a moment away from who we want to be."

Michelle grinned, "I like that saying. I will have to remember it."

Molee's heart was hammering in her chest. She was both excited and terrified. Stephan's arm was around her shoulders and they felt wonderful and wrong at the same time. She glanced at his crotch trying to be discreet and saw the thick outline of his semi-erect cock against the fabric of his trousers. Molee bit her lip in desire.

Michelle now moved closer to Molee until they were hip to hip in the booth between these two men. She whispered to Molee but everyone sitting there could hear her, "Robert thinks you want to be a slut tonight, and I want to find out if he is right. The only question left to answer is if you want to find out if he is right. Do you?"

Molee was too stunned to speak. Stephan was grinning ear to ear and Robert seemed to concentrating intently upon Molee's hardened nipples that pressed against the fabric of her shirt.

Michelle smiled at her and pulled her into an upright position away from Stephan. She then pushed her shoulders gently back against the booth until Molee was sitting straight up. Michelle then straddled Molee's hips so that they were facing each other. Molee could feel the weight of Michelle's body on her crotch and could see the twinkling desire in Michelle's eyes.

Michelle brought her face close to Molee's and once again Molee anticipated being kissed by her. Once again her anticipation ended with Michelle's lips only an inch from her own. This time Michelle spoke to her in a throaty hot voice. "It's a simple question. Yes or No will do. Now do you want to find out what you are tonight?"

Molee trembled under Michelle and finally a single syllable escaped her lips.

"Yes." Molee said in a whisper of lust as she finally let go of everything but this moment.

Michelle smiled at her and slowly leaned away from her but did not get off of her. She turned to Robert and said, "Slide over for a moment." She indicated the seat she had recently occupied before mounting Molee.

Robert quickly slid next to Molee so that she was sandwiched between the two men with Michelle straddling her. Michelle leaned to her right and slowly began undoing the Windsor knot in Robert's tie.

The tie slid free with the friction of satin on cotton and the soft material slowly caressed Molee's face as Michelle drew it free. Michelle was teasing Robert, and his eyes were hot with lust. Molee would bet his cock was hard and thick, but she could not see it past Michelle.

Michelle then took Molee's hands in her own and pressed them together as if she were trying to get Molee to pray. Molee was confused but allowed Michelle to hold her hands together. Grinning, Michelle looped the soft tie around Molee's wrist and her intentions became more clear. Molee did not move but her heart rate doubled.

In less than a minute, Michelle had bound Molee's hands together in front of her. The knot was not tight, and Molee could easily get out of it if she chose to, but at this moment she did not.

Michelle then leaned into Molee's body pushing her arms over her head. Michelle's hands slid up Molee's arms, over her elbows, down her forearms until she gripped her wrists. There was a one more quick push and Michelle let go. Surprisingly Molee's arms stayed upraised and Molee looked up in confusion. Michelle had hooked the tie over a coat hook that Molee had failed to notice before.

Panic and anxiety hit Molee together, but were immediately quashed as Michelle's finger covered her lips. "It's alright." Michelle spoke, and although Molee was still anxious she made no move to free herself.

Michelle dismounted Molee and slid out of the booth and stood staring at what she had created. The two men sat close to Molee watching her. Molee's arms were bound above her head and her large breasts pressed hard against the material of her blouse. Her nipples were outlined even in the candlelight. Stephan and Robert must have had throbbing hard-ons, but they were not visible above the skirt of the tablecloth. Molee stared at her intently not knowing what to do next.

Michelle smiled at them and said, "Well she does look like she might be interested in being a slut for tonight at least."

Molee quivered uncomfortably. The men lecherously stared at her smiling enjoying her vulnerability and letting it feed their own lust.

Robert began to reach out toward Molee's heaving breast when Michelle said, "Uh Uh boys. Don't touch her yet. I think we are all too horny to be objective about Molee here. What we need is an unbiased opinion and besides I could use another drink." And with that Michelle clicked on the table lamp to summon the waitress.

Within 15 seconds the woman in the cocktail outfit arrived. Molee stared at her from her predicament dying of embarrassment. But she could not take her eyes off of this woman. She was beautiful.

Her skin was olive colored as if she were from Mediteranian descent. She had jet black hair that hung just below her shoulders. Her teeth were white and contrasted and complimented her skin in the black lit room. She was about 5'5" and her breasts were full and firm and her outfit seemed to caress the curves of her body perfectly. She had a thin waist and small tight hips that sat atop tight athletic legs. Molee wondered if she were an athlete.

When the woman arrived, she blinked hard when she saw Molee, but quickly regained her composure. She smiled at Michelle who was watching her intently. "What can I get for you?" she asked.

Michelle was grinning and said, "Well first what is your name?"

"Angela Ma'am." The waitress said immediately.

"Well Angie, I am Michelle and this is my friend Molee. We were all just having a nice discussion about American women being sluts. We have come to the conclusion that only some American women are sluts. Would you agree?"

Angela smiled a little confused and said, "I suppose that is true." And then she shrugged as if saying, 'American women are sluts. I see it every day.'

Michelle continued and said, "Well we are trying to decide if my friend Molee is a slut or would like to be at least for tonight. Also we have decided that we are too, shall we say involved, to be objective. So I thought you might be able to help us."

Angela grinned a little wider. Clearly she had seen a lot of strange events in this room before, and was beginning to enjoy the moment. "And how might I be of service?" Angela asked.

Michelle grinned knowing that Angela was playing along. "Well I am sure you see sluts all the time in your line of work. How would you go about identifying one?"

Angela twisted a lock of her hair glancing from Michelle to Molee and back again. "Well, there is one sure fire method."

Molee looked nervous and was biting her bottom lip. The men seemed amused and each was rubbing a thigh lecherously as they listened to the exchange between Michelle and Angela.

Angela took a step toward Molee. She was grinning now. Then she said, "Well you see any girl can get a little horny and act like a slut, but to me a real slut knows what she is going to do before she leaves the house for the night. You see a real slut will plan to go out and get a random fuck. It almost never 'just happens'"

She stopped and stared at Molee. Her eyes were bright and twinkled with amusement at her predicament. She seemed to be enjoying her part in Molee's night and moved closer to her yet. Her face was inches from Molee's as she seemed to inspect her. Molee could smell the combination of soap and perfume on this woman that combined into an erotically wonderful smell that made her see even more attractive than she was.

Molee was, for the second time in as many hours, sure that the woman would kiss her. Instead the woman spoke in a voice that was soft but yet audible to everyone watching. "You see, a true slut knows that someone will be fucking her before she ever gets dressed for the night."

Molee felt Angela's finger tips tracing across the bare skin on her inner thigh just above the knee. She shivered involuntarily. The fingers traced gently toward pussy pushing her skirt up as it went. Her voice continued in soft hypnotic syllables.

"You see standing naked in the shower, a true slut will take the time to be extra diligent about her pussy. She will always shave all those spots that we ladies sometimes skip when we are just going out to the grocery. But a slut knows she is going to get fucked so she takes extra time."

Angela's fingers grazed Molee's panties. They were soaked and the corners of Angela's mouth turned up in a partial smile that only Molee notices. Molee was blushing fiercely. Stephan and Robert listened intently, and watched with anticipation at Molee's predicament. Their cocks were thick and hard, straining at the expensive material of their pants.

"So you see all we have to do is look at her pussy to know." Angela said and then smiled coyly. Her finger slipped under the band of Molee's panties which were exposed to the world now. She traced the wet, clean shaven outer lips of Molee's pussy causing Molee to tremble. She withdrew her finger and pressed it to Molee's lips making her lips glisten with her own musky wetness.

And then Angela leaned in and kissed Molee. It was soft and gentle, but also filled with passion. Their tongues intertwined hotly and rolled over and over each other in a twirling cacophony of soft pink passion. Angela's fingers found Molee's clit pressed hard against the tight fabric of her wet underwear and tweeked it through the material. Molee groaned in pleasure and a mini-orgasm rolled across her.

A moment later Angela stood. Molee sat, legs spread, eyes closed, breathing hard. Angela smiled and turned to Michelle. "Was that helpful ma'am?"

Michelle grinned and said, "Yes very helpful. Thank you."

Angela nodded and stepped past Michelle and left them alone again.