All Comments on 'Mollie from Montana'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I like it so far

Only a couple very minor glitches. Mainly typos and you referred to both parts of an 18-wheeler as the trailer. Minor distractions from an excellent story for a nit-picker like me. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Off to a great start

You're off to a great start. There were a couple of minor word errors that a spell checker wouldn't catch, but a decent editor would have. I find it impossible to catch similar errors in my own writing, but am lucky to have a business partner who can spot misused words in a single pass. Availing yourself of the services of an editor would enhance the quality of the presentation. Your creativity needs no help.

I have a short list of authors whose every submission I anticipate enjoying, and you are on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hold On Nellie,

This is going to be a wild ride. Already had a number of chuckles with the dialog and if this is an indicator of what's to come I look forward to the following releases.

Great "tongue in cheek approach".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

Mollie from Montana can represent me any day of the week.

Boyd

NamizujsNamizujsabout 16 years ago
Good start Egmont

I liked this new start of yours, hope for followups soon, though.

I rarely Lit nowadays as a few things bothered me.

All the best

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Off to a good start

Some of the dialogue seems a little stiff, but we'll see how things proceed. A little more detail would have been nice.

deJay_13deJay_13almost 10 years ago
WOW!

An acerbic wit, an excellent wordsmith and a nearly perfect grammarian. Add those attributes to someone with a talent for strory craftsmanship and the result is this enthralling tale.

Thank you, Mr. Grigor

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it so far, BUT

Seems to be a well written for a story about ones life's happenings though we will have to see where it leads from here to make any final judgement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous