All Comments on 'Molly and Her Daddy Ch. 03'

by Southernsweetie554

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WorkingManWorkingManalmost 15 years ago
100

Good job. Don't wait so long for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
mmm nice

Loved these stories hope you continue to write more about these two.

MrFAZAWMrFAZAWalmost 15 years ago
More Daddy please

Make a way for Eric and Molly, this has great potential. matt is nifty but Eric is the Man,... and they are ready for the commitment. i love this story you are a great writer i'm in with molly and eric already!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow sick

you are a pervert ur sik in ur head u need help for writing this stuf i shall report this website

geekluvrgeekluvrover 14 years ago
Incredible story

I just finished all three chapters, and am dying for more! I have a thing for my Daddy , but doubt I will act on it. Reading Daddy/Daughter stories are my release. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

wyldstilewyldstileover 14 years ago
go daddy go!

i absoloutely love the struggle molly is going through. wether to be with matt and live a normal life or choose her daddy and live the incestuous life that she wants!! god i definately wanna read more. what happens with all the semen her father is spilling inside her. maybe he realizes he hates his cunt of a wife and him and molly run away together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NIIIICE!

I've just read all three parts, i'm hooked. Not only did i get myself off, i really enjoyd the xtra tension of th love triangle theme, kewl storyline. Cn't wait 4 nxt chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lovely stuff made me all hot

i bet you get turned on writing these stories Lets have some more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 4 is a must!

Wow, what a trilogy. Wonderful character development. Only thing better is a 4th chapter! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ugh!

hate love triangles. someone always gets hurt and this girl is so selfish. she doesn't know how she feels or what she needs so she just screws people until it occurs to her. not very likable, but it is realistic. i know I've met her, or someone like her, in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Looking forward to what happens.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHAT IS GOING ON?

WHERE IS THAT CONTINUATION YOU PROMISED. COMMON'. PLS. WRITE IT. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHAT IS GOING ON?

WHERE IS THAT CONTINUATION YOU PROMISED. COMMON'. PLS. WRITE IT. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great. Story

All three chapters were short, but you developed the characters so well.

Keep up the good writing and It would be nice to have Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The big surprised

To everyone's surprise is the Matt is the lover of Molly's mom. He has been banging her for 3 years. Mom is jealous of Matt's new lover, and vows he is going to keep banging her no matter what.

MhouserMhouseralmost 6 years ago
Getting discouraged

I would love to see the father and daughter together. Married and have a child.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Sorry

But Molly seems to much the slut and felt bad for Matt really in all this and glad you didn't finish the story. 1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous