All Comments on 'Molly and Her Sisters'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Take them to the vet for RFID chip implants, like people are now getting for their pets -- tougher for them to exchange chips with each other. Only, each of the guys would have to carry his own chip reader.

Or, possibly available soon, a personal AI robot could scan the wife's chip for you.

(Hey, Alexa, have the robot scan this person and then tell me who she is.) ;-)

Fun story!

NitpicNitpic15 days ago
If

If their parents can't tell them apart,how can they have named them,unless they used some identity means.Knowing the the sisters played pranks,why didn't Scott ask a trick question about their last date,to whoever he was with?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story from a twisted mind!! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No way once someone starts to look up close. You don’t get to age 25 without those tiny scars from bicycles, or skateboards. Then a simple head cold or a minor burn from cooking, a broken fingernail. I have identical sons, they can easily pass for each other at ten yards one has a USMC tattoo but a shirt sleeve covers it. But closer and that mark from jumping on the bed, or from a small board falling. It’s to easy. Mine have a couple other easy tells since they were 8 that most miss at first.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

not sure i'd be complaining ? although not knowing is kind of a turn off for me ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

mostly interesting batch of comments. I, personally, find it hard to beleive that there wasnt some kind of giveaway difference b/w the 3 sluts, difference in body movement during sex, difference in twat tightness but thats not a certainty, not sure if i was fucking 3 girls simultaneously that i cld tell any difference b/w cunt tightness as i went from 1 to 2 to 3 and back. I did once fuck a vag that i barely felt, and neither she nor i had much fun success or organisms so you can tell a little something about cunt vag size. curious as to what made arnie the preferred stud, surprising that neither the author nor the sluts didnt comment. Also a little surprised all sluts werent divorced altho since arnie was the favored of all, he didnt have much to lose gain?. rk

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So all 3 of the triplets are twisted selfish bitches. Well I suppose that tracks with the LW category. But come on shit like that is the first thing I'd think of as a guy if I was in a relationship with one of them and I'd make it clear that anything like that going down = dealbreaker. And I'd always be testing her for her bullshit. One slip up = divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars on an interesting story . I found it different then most stories

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It all fell apart pretty fast, it's like the author got excited about the idea of a story about triplets, but then just couldn't quite find the effort or inspiration to complete it properly. Bringing in Barbara, just so the MC can look like he's moved on and living his best life, rather than having just had a decade of a relationship and life washed down the drain is just a trope too far.

/

I don't know about anyone else but I'm just not sure I could have lived so close to identical triplets that didn't distinguish themselves. Seems all too 1950s. Today with piercings, tattoos, multiple hair style possibilities it'd just be too creepy to live in close proximity to people you couldn't tell apart ... Not that I believe that triplets are that identical that you couldn't sense a difference after 10 years of living with one, but then some people really are that unobservant ... Though I'm not sure we should reward such unobservance with sympathy rather than derision..

/

Though the one interesting issue that the author tangentially raised was how expectations lead to complacency. Ignore the cock size trope, and just focusing on the idea that the MC's love life was ruled, and ultimately ruined, not so much by his own lack of, but rather the triplets inability to perform outside of expectations. It's such complacency that leads too many normal marriages to fail ... but while for those change is possible, if there are three people that all have to be on script change would seem unlikely at best, as it would be fraught with the danger of exposure.

/

Personally I'm not a fan of this anal sex fad, but it seems to me that this would have been the perfect opportunity for the MC to have gotten his own back on them. The MC was the victim of all three and he barely got his revenge on his own wife, the other two actually did get away, please excuse the pun, Scott free.

/

From hearing the wives side and the fact they'd all make out 50/50 in any divorce, I'm more than surprised that they didn't all just move in with Arnie and become his harem. It's not like that wasn't already the case. Neither is it that today's society would have batted an eyelid at it.

Though, and here's the kicker, the triplets with their homogeneity and lack of distinctive personalities would have presented to anyone as the same woman, so rather than having 3 beautiful women to bang, he'd have the equivalent of 1 but with 3 mouths to feed and all the shit that goes along with keeping them happy. About the only plus point would be that if they staggered their pregnancies he'd always have a non pregnant version to enjoy.

/

One final point to note is that as triplets and women living hand in glove, it is much more than likely that periods would be sync'd so that alone would have caused problems or proved to be an interesting twist in the plans to get pregnant by a specific partner while still swapping. And if the periods hadn't been sync'd that in itself would have been a massive flaw in the sharing plan.

/

Just my ten cents but this story could have been vastly improved by the MC recognising a difference between the triplets and then customising sex to match, so only anal on Hannah days, BDSM on Amy days and the boring usual on Molly days. Not only would that have introduced some eroticism into the story, but it would have introduced mind games on the cheating trio, and ultimately could have resulted in an ending that wasn't so wet lettuce.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio6 months ago

Since Scott was the best with his tongue, do we suppose that sometimes he was getting Arnie’s cream pie? Wouldn’t surprise me, since Molly and her sisters clearly felt it was only a big joke and they clearly had a strong sense of entitlement. We are all to think that Arnie was better endowed than the others; hence, he got pussy every night. Well-written. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Creative. However, lacking something. I am not a BTB guy. And this author doesn't do BTB. But this betrayal merited a BTB plot by all three husbands working in concert. At the very least Molly should have gotten pregnant by Ted and then be abruptly abandoned by her husband with Ted moving to Chicago. Wonder if an annulment would have been possible. Clearly deception from the onset. Maybe too long a time.

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

One of Ohio's best, and it's not a RAAC!

JackDancerJackDancerover 1 year ago

Another great ohio story. Love it!

JohnSmith19E31JohnSmith19E31over 1 year ago

wow just wow, great story, lots of fun.. Thanks Ohio, must be weird hearing about stories you've written 14yrs ago... (:-)

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Too

Too far fetched for words.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

I would have offered Molly a chance to live in San Jose.

One time offer. Closing in 1 week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave it one star. Women are not hard to understand. They are all crazy. So just fuck them when you get a chance because thats what they deserve. A wife will cheat only if she feels safe in the game. And she won't feel bad. But you heat and it's death.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I think the set up was great.

It was well thought out and put together right up until ""It's just that..." She looked a little embarrassed. "It's just that, well, I always had the idea that you and I might...y'know, make a good couple."

Then it went straight to cliche town. Wife is a bigger dumbass, typical LW wife, the meeting in the lawyers office....straight up almost word for word as every "meeting a lawyers office".

So the beginning was great...after what I previously mentioned it went to shit quite honestly.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Good story! Thought the MC’s reaction to the cheating here was much more believable than in curious2c’s story.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Stupid story by an author who is never happier than when they are disparaging and feminising Men in their pathetic Cuckold Fantasies.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Decent, but not nearly enough evidence of repercussions. Makes my miss FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ohio has man very good stories. This is a very well written story, also.

It has 5 star quality.

If I rated it on how much I like it? Can't! there are no negative ratings.

So many destroyed by stupidity.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Interesting angle. The ending is rushed and incomplete. Leaves the reader wondering how relationships between the sisters changed. What happened to Molly.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

For sheer uniqueness. *****. It's not plausible, but for the sake of the story, it's just would not be forgivable either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was it really Molly he was talking to in the lawyer's office? This is really something - if the divorce is granted can one sister say it was her instead of the real sister he was married to? So is the divorce actually valid? And then going back to the beginning which sister did he actually marry? Can anyone ever know the truth??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FUCK ALL THREE SKANKS....THEY DESERVED MORE PUNISHMENT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My second time reading this. I didn’t get upset right away until I realized that even he unknowingly slept with all 3, so did his wife. Divorce!

I can’t understand how some other men could hold onto their cheating wife.

Bill S.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

An interesting story but I think another ending would have more drama. What if somewhere during the divorce Molly turned up pregnant?

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Felt like this story could have used 2 more pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IF they had kept it equitable, they MIGHT have sold the guys on the plan.

I would have marked the second sister and seen if the third showed up. And pushed each for sex each night. If denied burn them to the ground - co-husbands, parents, friends, work..... If the sisters liked different things no problem if ok with the guys. But sex should be available every night if Arnie was getting it every night.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Yes, I can see this taking place. Interesting story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but something is missing. I don't know what it is, but it left me feeling very unsatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have been more interesting if Scott had been the preferred lover for all three sisters. Then Molly and her sisters would have still seen his feeling of strong betrayal, disgust, and resolve to end the marriage. Maybe even flipped the sperm count concern to Ted. Then Scott's leaving would have really been more poignant.

On a separate note, unless in a dark room with little to no conversation, the husbands would have always been able to tell during sex when there was a switch. Just simple defects and marks in the skin are not the same across identical twins. Not to mention all the times there would be scratches, cuts, or other minor injuries. Voices can be close but are unique especially for certain phonemes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unrealistic... they may have been triplets but they would still have some physical, emotional, psychological, and behavioral differences that would give away their seperate identities... they would only be able to get away with that deception for a very short period before anyone would notice... certainly not years and with each other's husbands... absolutely absurd.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

OK, - yes, I really DID enjoy it! Very cute, if somewhat silly, story! Alright we did realise that the girls were going to be playing "Switch-a-Roo" with their Hubby's, as Ohio's introductory paragraph promised, and the whole of page one prepared us for most thoroughly.

But there really IS no problem in inviting the Reader to temporarily suspend their disbelief for the duration, otherwise how could anyone enjoy Spock, Captains Kirk, Jack Sparrow, Nemo and Bluebeard, let alone Fred Flintstone, the Simpsons and Frazier? Why so many readers seem to think fictional stories should be more truthful than the Bible (?) is beyond me! But then, little things DO amuse me!

I found this well constructed, well written, preaching a sad sermon in an engaging and by turns amusing, way, Like the Biblical "thorn-in-the-Lion's-foot"? So- well done Ohio, 5-Stars, thank you!

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

The last sentence says it all. !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Like he said; if you’d let me know I could’ve had the fun of fucking 3 women , but you didn’t

This got 5 stars from me. It was heartbreaking.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the author grows a set!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YET ANOTHER INCOMPLETE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GOSH, THIS MOLLY IS A BITCH. THE TRIPLETS ARE BITCHES!! THEIR PARENTS WERE A FAILURE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohio is one of my favorite authors, and I’ve read this story a number of times over the years.

I must say that Molly gave away the triplets immorality the first time they sat together and talked. She told him of how they had dated each other’s boyfriends and how she had taken a test for one sister, while Hannah had given a speech for her. They were practiced con artists.

I have noticed in many stories how the indication is there, early in the relationship, that the marriage will not end well, for various reasons. Maybe the woman is determined to move up in the world. Maybe she is a constant flirt. Maybe she keeps putting off child-bearing. Most men are so busy looking at the outside of the package that they fail to see the flaws on the inside.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

Well no matter the other comments people tend to forget this is fiction ur fiction i for 1 think it was a great story. Thanks for ur hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are two different versions of this story, with the endings being the difference (one RAAC, but only because they move away, one BtB, this one). Both of them make the same mistake. For those who know them well, identical twins and triplets aren't identical. You can always, and i mean always, find little things to differentiate them. Now, some can be hard to tell apart if you only know them casually, but well (or even more so, intimately)? No, the husband would have been able to tell relatively quickly even if they were trying to fool folks. A slight difference in the facial shape, a beauty mark difference, a change in the hair lines, a more or freckle, slight differences in weight or even height. I've dated both of a set of identical twins, and it was trivial to tell them apart in daylight for me (though folks who didn't know them well could be confused sometimes), and at night? Yeah, you know which girl you're with. Went to High School with 7 sets of identical twins, and one set of identical triplets (Big school, over 1800 kids every year, and yes, we had a lot of twins). Admittedly, the triplets were hard to tell apart when they dressed identically and didn't say anything, but 0art of that was I didn't know them as well, and they really tried to look alike. But if they said something? Yeah just voice, you could tell who was who.

However, about the story. Both versions are a classic tale of deceit and betrayal disguised as sibling fun. Good job on that.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again. Still love this story. I'm glad he got out of that nest of vipers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In the ending confrontation between Scott and Amy, Amy stated that Scott should be ok with situation because Scott got to screw her sisters as well. The author fails to reiterate the story fact that Arnie was getting screwed 7 days a week thus every time a different sister was with him they always screwed several times. Scott stated that he only got mercy fucks once in a while which would imply once a week or less frequent. This means that on the nights he was with a sister-in-law he never got screwed. Also his wife didn’t screw Scott every time she was with him! So in a seven day period Scott would get each sister-in-law for two nights and his own wife for three days. This means that Scott’s wife didn’t screw him on two of her three nights per week and Amy thinks that was ok! I guess Amy was too tired from screwing Arnie to look after her own husband’s needs and Amy thought that this was ok for her husband! Who really wants a wife like Amy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When I was in College i ram into 2 identical sisters . And Yes they Cheated on their husbands

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story.

Most exact same triplet or quad babies would have been tatooed with the first letter of their name just above the crack on their butts shortly after birth OR pierced earrings. The premise of this story is way out there in FANTASY fiction. BTBs was appropriate for this story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Read it again. I don't believe a word of it and I loved every bit of it. I don't know how you kept the names straight, especially during the confrontation scene. There were several places where I thought, "He should...", but your solution was consistently better. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Even after eight years of being with Molly, I could never tell with complete confidence which triplet was which, and Ted and Arnie confessed that they had the same problem. We all got very good at noticing what clothes each wife was wearing, or who had on a particular necklace or set of earrings. When we had Christmas with Pam and Donald, their parents, it was clear that they had as much trouble telling their daughters apart as we did.

So we can assume all three had the same identical engagement an wedding rings?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Should brand the girls to identify them.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Sense???

"So you're going with Plan B?"

"Yeah, if his sperm count doesn't come back okay. He was tested about a week ago...”

If his Sperm count is too low, or non-existent, then if she gets pregnant that’d be a huge indicator of cheating. So that doesn’t make sense in the plot.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 3 years ago

Nice told. I gave it a four only because I don't believe that we cannot differentiate adults especially in intimate relations. I the course of growing up we get pimples, cuts, weight, littles burns that are not matched on the other twin.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962about 3 years ago
My Favorite Ohio Story

This is about as perfect a Loving Wives story as you will find on this site. The sisters were as selfish and evil as they come. Yes after the first page you knew what was going to happen just not how it was going to happen. It was their own hubris that exposed them for the coniving sluts they were. Ned's the man with his ultimatum, but destroying Molly had to be done. Loved it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I just love this writers stories

It seems he stop writing for whatever reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
can't get off to this

it's well written but come on man this site is for porn what's with the downer ending he should have told them if you don't want me to spill the beans i get wild sex every night from now on and the occasional threesome. then they offer a foursome and start sucking his cock and kissing each other shocking Scott who meant a threesome with some other girl not you own sisters! that's nothing they say laughing and telling him all the depraved sex going on right under their husbands nose's, and that's how you make the reader cum.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Worked for me.

I mean, we saw it coming from a mile off, but I was hoping he wouldn't go along with it. He stood up for himself and that is good. Ted's solution is good, if he can go through with it. I think it would haunt him for a lifetime.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Just stupid

Molly already admitted that they switch at the start of their marriage.. Get the guy's together, tell them the story, and make the girls get tattoos that will identify them. Their first initial in the same spot would work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The story IS finished!

I hate these people who expect the writer to cover every moment from marriage to death...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"Molly begged and pleaded to see me, to have a chance to explain." - Why do they always want to "explain" the unexplainable?

"Our little game, not meant to hurt anyone." - Playing "games" is MAYBE okay when you're single, NOT when you'r married.

This has probably been said before, but if it was so innocent and "fun," why not bring the guys into it? Maybe they'd like to try out each of the sisters! It wouldn't be QUITE as much fun for them since there wouldn't that much difference, but still.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Like

Like it,something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2*

Finish the story!

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Inaccurate

It is in accurate to say identical triplets are 100% accurate.They will vary in height depending on the order they were born,their ears will be slightly different as will their noses.Also a give away in this story is that one of them wore contact lenses.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Thank you!!!

This is the second Non-Cuck story I have read from Ohio!!! I truly appreciate the effort to keep your husbands self respect!!! 4 stars'; almost 5 stars!!!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Great story. Enjoyed it.

Another chapter would be good.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Great story

But not nearly enough pain on any of the three sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He had no clue?

And no reason to suspect? I must have missed the part where he was deaf,m dumb and blind. Because an idiot realizes he's being played early on. He needed to sue them for fraud, have the marriage annulled and leave the three of them in jail. Horrible story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe I Can

Just use the same picture for Amy, Hannah and Molly only changing the names under each one when I post them under the Google search term "CUNT"? Seems fitting to me. You'd have to be a native born and raised in the State of Ohio not to see in the beginning what these three were going to be up to. A glorious story, with husbands who weren't as stupid as the wives thought. Fuck'em, fuck all three of them, shit, nothing new there, they already did. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant!

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stellar story!

One of your best and one of my favorites. Quite an unusual story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good stuff

A very good story. A fantasy of course, but very compelling. Why would Arnie bail, he.was getting the best of all three?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Burn the bitch times three!

BTB at its best. I knew you had to set up times three but it was worth the read. Burn the bitches! Scorched earth - They got what was coming to them!

druss1965druss1965almost 6 years ago
Same story I've read at least four times

Search triplet stories and there are several almost identical to this, all using market pens, cuts, etc.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes it is possible

When one single egg is fertilised by one single sperm and this fertilised zygote quickly and evenly divides into three separate zygotes, identical triplets are formed. Another possibility is that the fertilised egg splits into two and then one of these eggs divides again. These are what are known formally as monozygotic triplets. This splitting occurs shortly after fertilisation and before a woman even suspects she is pregnant. There is nothing she or her partner can do to influence the likelihood of this occurring. It is pure biological luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is it possible for triplets to be identical?

I don't think so. An identical twin is when the egg splits into two. I guess the egg could split into four but it won't split into three.

And, of course, having Identical twins in the family, they eventually develop differences that are somewhat easy to spot once you're around them persistently.

This is the kind of story that somewhat works in a literary world but not in the real world.

TrollTureTrollTureabout 6 years ago
Not so nice.

Yeah, what the TRIPLETs (not twins, anonymous, there was three of them) did to their husbands was really shitty. Especially Molly being prepared to have Ted's child.

But for god's sake Anonymous 02/13/18, go seek professional help! Let's keep some perspective! We're not talking about Usama bin Laden-types here, they didn't murder thousands of people. However, from what you write it seems you wouldn't think twice about killing these women - after disfiguring them of course.

And surprise! This is a figment of someone's imagination. THE AUTHOR MADE IT UP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sounds like Arnie is a stud

"he said he wouldn't mind continuing to fuck Amy or Molly once in a while—but when HE felt like it" That's the way it should be. The twins are whores, so treat them like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good

But. Your entire marriage and life is a shame. Divorce is not nearly enough.

Put the tape on the internet. Play it to the triplets friends and family.

Let everyone know how fucked up they are.

That would be the least retributuion.

Better would be permanent body mods. Like carving the numerals 1, 2 or 3 on each of their repective back. With a Draino rinse to ensure excessive scaring.

Maybe do that on their foreheads.

Oh. So many possibilities. Genital mutilation. Breast reduction surgery. Done with a handy pocket knife of course.

Yes. I would glady go to prison to permanently fuck these triplets up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bitch Molly was!

Scott was only getting sex once or sometimes twice a week. Since Molly stated that he was getting to screw her sisters, he shouldn't have been complaining about Arnie getting screwed by each sister two or three times a week! So Molly was only having sex with Scott once every three weeks and she was screwing Arnie two or three times a week. Molly sure was stupid trying to make that excuse work.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
5*

An interesting story well told.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

I LOVE what Ted did to Amy! I wonder if Molly would have agreed to leave with Scott if he offered her that option? She SOUNDS like she wants him bad enough to do it, but I bet when push comes to shove she'd choose her sisters, just like Amy probably will.

It would probably be nearly impossible, but if they really feel that strongly about being together they should find three guys who are willing to share, so they get the fun of different partners, too. Either that, or get tattoos to tell them apart.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well

that was fun. Just when I think every story has already been told ten times.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

Scott was absolutely right in kicking her to the curb for one significant point - Molly willfully was willing get pregnant by Ted. This single act was a major step of cheating beyond just sex swapping. Actually, all three whores endorsed this action so they all are guilty of CHEATING beyond sex swapping. They all crossed the line and all of them should be kicked to the curb.

I like the idea that the two remaining husbands demand a 1/2" initial tattoo be put behind an ear inside the hair line - or kick 'em both to the curb. They cannot be trusted.

A miss in this story, what about the whores parents - what did they think/say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Would tattoos work?

If the husbands insisted on discrete tattoo, perhaps as discrete as a tiny "M" or "A" in each ear, that could give the husbands quite a high level of control, if they acted together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Curious

I am not sure but I believe I have read something similar to this one.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago

As I read I wondered where the story was going. It was well written and kept me entertain. What more can one ask for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this one

Wish it had gone on longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a bunch of sluts

glad he kicked her in to touch and got on with his new girlfriend....the three women deserved to be kicked in to the gutter...fucking whores....

FD45FD45over 7 years ago

I wonder if he decided to tell their parents? That would make Thanksgiving dinner rather interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another possible twist,

He could have become an ass and just started "taking" what he wanted in bed every night. With no regard for his "wife's" feelings.

Get a bunch of Viagra and have at it.

How long would it take for them to catch on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Other Endings

The ending was weak. It would have been better if Scott told Molly she had been sprung and that he would tell Ted and Arnie unless the other two sisters agreed to be impregnated by him (Scott). Molly would meanwhile be fed an oral contraceptive with her breakfast cereal and suffer agonies of frustration at her own childlessness.

Alternatively the three sisters would have been an excellent proposition to pimp out as whores.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

there is another triplet story here just like this. and it is a good read also

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

they couldn't change the pattern with scott without tipping their hand

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

i read another one like this about triplets. the husband used 3 different colored markers sort them out. it was a good story too.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@ sbrooks103 04/20/16

re:

One thing that confuses me – When Molly was off on her “one or two” nights screwing Arnie, why didn’t Amy or Hannah screw Scott?

Most likely because they were all getting so well fucked by Arnie they didn't see the need.

It was all about them.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 04/18/16 Re: "Not plausible but a fun read"

I will have to take your word on the subtle differences between twins/triplets, but there are a couple of things you're over-looking -

1) He wasn't looking for differences, he assumed that "Molly" was Molly, and had no reason to look for any differences.

2) The sisters were constantly swapping out, so he never had the chance to REALLY get to know the things that make Molly unique, and would help him separate her from her sisters.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

"It was...just a silly game, Scott” – Was it just a “silly game” when they plotted to have Ted get Molly pregnant?

One thing that confuses me – When Molly was off on her “one or two” nights screwing Arnie, why didn’t Amy or Hannah screw Scott?

And as Scott said, the sisters had the fun of sleeping with other men, but they guys didn't, since they THOUGHT they were fucking their wives.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous