All Comments on 'Mom & 30+ Years Ch. 04'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bring on Ch, 05

This is a wonderful story. Not at all like the usual Mother/ son tale.

This sounds like REAL people, happy and content in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good read

You do have an arousing way of telling a story. Thanks for the chapter. Keep on writing.

Warren

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I wish to thank the author for his intrduction to this chapter. I now understand the author's approach to this story. this story is better than my initial impression. I honestly dId not understand this short story span 30+ years.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Again continues to be a great story. Making out and having sex in the back seat, oh what fun. Looking forward to reading more. I definitely applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3107 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.