All Comments on 'Mom & 30+ Years Ch. 04'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Again continues to be a great story. Making out and having sex in the back seat, oh what fun. Looking forward to reading more. I definitely applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I wish to thank the author for his intrduction to this chapter. I now understand the author's approach to this story. this story is better than my initial impression. I honestly dId not understand this short story span 30+ years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good read

You do have an arousing way of telling a story. Thanks for the chapter. Keep on writing.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bring on Ch, 05

This is a wonderful story. Not at all like the usual Mother/ son tale.

This sounds like REAL people, happy and content in their relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.