All Comments on 'Mom & Son Enjoy Each Other Ch. 02'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Please hurry with more. I can not wait for the next chapter. IThis is one of the best I have read in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Spelling and grammar

Very good story, but you really need a proof reader and some editing. Some areas are kind of juvenile, and border on fantasy...but keep at it, you'll get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mom & son enjoy each other ch.02

lovely and enthralling

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's so good to see young John there with his head between his mother's thighs again

The boy was paying a son's tribute to the same wonderful hole he came out of. For a boy nothing can ever be as exciting and as beautiful as his own mother's cunt. It's his own birth canal, the entrance to his mother's womb, where he started out and slept safe and protected and loved for nine months. For any boy his own mother's cunt is magical, mysterious, he loves to inhale its sharp, musky aroma deep into his lungs, his mother's cunt-smell. He uses his lips and tongue, his whole greedy mouth--the same mouth he used to nourish from her bountiful breasts as a little baby--on his mother's mommy-hole. The last time John's head was there was some 18 years or so before. Now the boy's back, kissing and smooching and slurping--drinking in the juices--of his own mother's warm wet ever-loving glorious twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need a proof reader then john would not have become pete for a moment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

John became Pete for a sentence. Rereading before posting would solve minor mistakes

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner9about 1 year ago

My following comments are meant to be constructive and if taken as such, your work can only improve.

You must review your offerings several times BEFORE submitting them for publication. This story is so full of errors, that once I got to the 'Pete' incident I had to stop.

The following are a few of included errors I noticed before stopping :

Unless of course the result of a hard on between hid (HIS) legs or if intelligence of the male in general was reduced to zero when the blood all ran into his crotch.

[Was - DELETE] He was doing what any male reacting to the nude female form would do?

John noticed that his mother was reacting more and more to what he was doing to her(,) so he thought that it was now time to start (TO) take it further.

The awkwardness of your sentence structure/phrasing makes it an ordeal to try and read your stories.

Pay more attention to the current chapter you're working on and less time trying to move on to the next chapter. Your readers will thank you for it and your ratings will reflect that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous