Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me Mom. I'm so self-consciously embarrassed. You've never seen anything like this before in your life," he said.

Now with that self-professed statement, she had to see his big prick. As if his cock was made of pure gold and lit her up with radiant light, she couldn't wait to see his big prick now.

"All the more reason to show me Tommy," she said using her motherly concern mixed with a bit of psychology. "Maybe you have a rare medical condition. Maybe there's something that I can do to help you," she said touching his shoulder before resting her hand on his thigh again, this time, moving it a bit higher in readiness to feel his big prick through his pants.

In the way that she was leering at him and his big bulge, the same way that men leered at her, feeling like such a lecher, she couldn't help herself. Ready to unzip him and remove his cock from his jeans and underwear for him, she was poised to feel his big cock through his pants. In addition to feeling his cock through his pants, she so wanted to kiss him and kiss him while making out with him. As if she was on a date with a man who wasn't her son, she so wanted to pull down his zipper and reach her hand inside to feel his bulging stiffness through his underwear.

Wishing she could feel him through his underwear, she so wanted to remove his cock from his pants and underwear to see the sheer size of it and to feel the sheer weight of it in her hand. She so wanted to stroke him while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples before reaching down to finger her pussy. Consumed with incestuous lust for her son, she so wanted to fall to her knees between his legs to take him in her mouth before allowing her son to stick his giant cock in her wet pussy. Oh, yeah, she'd suck her son before she fucked her son. He had no idea how much she wanted him to take her.

When she moved her arm, as if willing it to happen and/or hoping it would, a move that she couldn't have practiced and/or timed more perfectly, her robe slowly and seductively slid from her shoulder. Imagining herself looking so sexy as if she was a movie star about to do a sex scene, now with all of her cleavage and most of her left boob exposed, she didn't care that her son was seeing most of his mother's tit. With so very much of the shape and fullness of her breast exposed but for her areola and her nipple, she felt so sexy. She wanted to show him her tits as much as she wanted to see his cock. Hoping he'd feel the same way, she hoped that he'd want to show her his cock as much as he wants to see her tits.

"I'm so embarrassed and I'd be even more embarrassed to show you my cock Mom," he said staring at her partially exposed breast as if she was a stripper and he was a paying customer.

Shocking behavior for a mother to do when in his bedroom and sitting next to her son on his bed while discussing the size of his cock, she was now beside herself with incestuous lust for her son. If not bad enough that she didn't cover her nakedness by pulling her bathrobe over her exposed breast, she surprised even herself even more by what she was about to say and do next.

"Don't be embarrassed," she said patting his hand.

When she moved her arm to pat his hand, her bathrobe slid down the rest of the way to the crux of her elbow. Leaving it there with her entire left breast exposed while knowing full well that he could see all of her left breast, her areola, and her nipple, she looked at her son staring at her with as much sexual excitement as she showed looking at him. In the way that Tara Reid's gown accidentally slipped from her shoulder to expose her naked left breast to the Paparazzi, her bathrobe at first inadvertently and now deliberately slipped from her shoulder to expose her naked breast to her son. Unable to stop herself from looking, she looked down at herself to see what she was showing and what he was seeing. So very proud of her tits in the way her son should be proud of his big prick, she could feel without having to look down at herself again that her nipple was so erect and hard.

"Mom," he said as if he was about to tell her that her breast was exposed. Instead he stared her tit while watching her exposing even more of herself.

She looked down at herself again to see how much she was showing him before looking up at him. Satisfied that she purposely teased him enough with peek-a-boos of her tits, she was ready to take a giant leap across the line of incest.

"Here," she said removing her arms from her robe and allowing it to fall and gather around her waist. "You show me your cock and I'll show you my tits," she said raising her arms in the air as if she was doing a cheerleader's cheer. "How's that? Tits for cock. Would seeing my tits make you less embarrassed enough to show me your cock?"

Allowing her tits to jiggle, bounce, and dance by wiggling her shoulders as if she was an exotic dancer, she watched her son's eyes watching her sudden titty show. She looked down again at her naked breasts to see all that her son was seeing of her. Then, cupping her breasts in her hands and lifting them as if offering her big tits to her son, she was proud of her breasts. She had beautiful breasts, especially for a mature woman her age. She's seen younger women who have saggy tits but she didn't.

"Showing me your breasts Mom isn't the same as me showing you my cock," he said acting so nonchalantly while staring at her tits as if he's never seen a woman's breasts before.

She couldn't believe she was sitting there topless. She couldn't believe she was brazen enough to show Tommy her tits. She couldn't believe that Tommy wanted to see more of her than just her tits.

"What do you mean?"

She knew exactly what he meant. Filled with lustful desire, he looked at her in the way she's been looking at him. Just as she shocked herself by what she said and did in voluntarily showing him her tits in exchange for him showing her his cock, he shocked her by what he said next.

"What I mean is," he said looking up at her to make eye contact with her. "If you show me your pussy, I'll show you my cock. That way, if you ever tell anyone that I showed you, my mother, my cock, I'll embarrass you by telling them that you showed me, your son, your pussy," he said.

My pussy? She couldn't believe her son wants to see her pussy? With him already seeing her tits, he wants to see her pussy too. She couldn't believe that her son wants to see her pussy. Naked, naked, naked, Tommy wants to see his mother naked. Nothing homosexual about her son, she was so sexually excited to get naked on Valentine's Day in front of a man, even if that man happened to be her son.

"Okay," she said standing. "But you must promise me Tommy that you will never, ever tell anyone that I stood in front of you naked. No one must know," she said shaking her index finger at him as if scolding him. "I mean it."

"I promise," he said.

She slowly removed her robe as if she was a stripper on stage while looking at Tommy as if he was a paying customer instead of her son. Naked now, with her arms raised as if she was a showcase model on The Price Is Right, she turned one way before turning the other and before turning completely around. Immodestly immoral, unembarrassed and unashamed, smiling with glee, and obviously feeling comfortable that she was naked in front of her son, she couldn't wait for him to show her his cock.

"Well, what do you think? Not bad for an old broad," she said.

Watching him watch her, she cupped and raised the breasts in her hand as if offering her tits to him while staring at her son before leaning over him to shake her naked tits in his face. Going beyond what was sexually appropriate between a mother and her son, she did everything but give him a lap dance and he surprised her when he didn't reach up to touch her tits, feel her tits, and fondle her tits while fingering her nipples. Being that he had such a big prick, if only he asked her to give him a lap dance, she probably would have.

"You're beautiful Mom. You have a spectacular body," he said.

"Thank you," she said looking at him staring at her.

"Now bend over," he said.

Bend over? Did she hear that right? Her son wants her to bend over? Why? Did she drop something? Being that she was naked, what did she have on her person that could fall?

"Pardon?"

She looked at him with shocked surprised. She heard what he said but she couldn't believe what he said.

"Turn around and bend over," he said again.

Excited now, she imagined her son standing, stripping off his clothes, and filling her with his massive prick. She imagined him fucking her doggie style as soon as she bent over in front of him while reaching in front of her to cup her big tits and finger her nipples.

"Tommy! I'm not going to bend over in front of you," she said laughing while feeling a familiar warm wetness between her legs again. "That's a bit much isn't it? Isn't it enough that I'm naked?"

More than sexually aroused, when she looked down at herself, her nipples were so very erect and hard. If only he knew that she couldn't wait to bend over in front of her son. If only he knew that she hoped he'd fuck her from behind. Maybe he'd fall to her knees and eat her in the way that she couldn't wait to suck him.

"Please Mom. In the way that you want to see my cock, I just want to see your pussy," he said.

A fair request if he wasn't her son she'd already be bent over and grabbing her ankles but he was her son. Bad enough that she was showing him her tits, her ass, and her pubic hair but now he wanted an up close and in-depth inspection of her pussy. Pussy for cock, that's only fair. If he wants a closer view of her pussy, perhaps he'll allow her a closer view of his prick. Perhaps in the way she'd love to cup his big balls in her hand, she'll have him bend over and even cough too.

"Okay," she said turning around and bending over in front of her son. "There, I touched my toes," she said remaining bent in place to give her son the ultimate view of his mother's cunt.

"Wow," he said.

When she bent over in front of her son like that and stayed in the position longer than she should have, he surprised her with what he did next. He reached out his hand between her legs and cupped her moist pussy in his big hand while running a slow finger along her pussy slit. Parting her pussy lips just enough to feel her warm wetness, her son just fingered her. She couldn't believe her son just fingered her.

Beyond ready to have sex with her son, forget about making love with him, she was ready to be fucked and fucked hard. Not satisfied with her son fingering her, she wished he had impaled her with his finger. Nonetheless, as if she was having a sexual fantasy while alone in her room and masturbating herself, she couldn't believe her son touched her in such a forbidden way.

"Tommy! I can't believe you did that. I'm so embarrassed," she said lying when she was really so sexually excited.

"Sorry Mom, I couldn't help myself," he said laughing. "I never touched a woman's pussy before."

Never touched a woman's pussy before? What? Is he kidding? What is he saying? Either he's a liar or a virgin. Being that he never lies to her, is he saying that he's virgin? That's impossible. In the hot, handsome way that he looks, with the huge monster of a cock that he has, and with him having the genetic code of a whore of a mother, no way. No doubt, he's just saying that he's never touched a woman's pussy for him to touch her pussy. No doubt, he's playing her in the way that she's teasing him. Obviously, he wants her as much as she wants him.

Comfortable enough to be naked in front of her son now, not bothering putting on her robe, she sat beside him naked. Being that it was Valentine's Day, the day of love, romance, and sex, not enough sitting there naked but wanting more, she wished her son would take her in his arms and kiss her, really kiss her, French kiss her. Being that she was sitting there naked, she wished he'd reach out and fondled her big tits while fingering her erect nipples before reaching down to finger her pussy. If only he'd lick her pussy, she'd suck his cock.

"Now, that I showed you my ass, my tits, and my pussy and now that I'm sitting here naked beside you, show me your penis. Let me see it," she said wetting her lips with her tongue before fluffing out her blonde hair and looking up at him. "Now that I'm really curious, I need to see your big prick."

He looked at her as if he couldn't wait to show her his cock in the way that she couldn't wait to see his big prick.

"You promise not to laugh?"

She made a surprised face as if she was just squirted with a water gun.

"Laugh? Why would I laugh at you or at your cock?"

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Because I showed all my friends and they laughed."

She made the same surprised face again as if he squirted her in the face with a water gun again.

"Guys your age laugh at everything. They are nothing but a bunch of immature idiots," she said waving a nonsensical hand. "Now show me," she said staring at her son's hand where he covered his penis. "Show Mommy your penis."

"Okay," he said standing.

Tommy unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped his jeans. Kicking off his shoes, he removed his jeans to stand before his mother in his underwear.

"Oh, my, you have an erection," she said when she saw his protruding bulge. "That is big."

"Actually, I don't have an erection Mom. It's flaccid," he said.

"Flaccid? No kidding," she said wetting her lips again with her tongue while moving her hair away from her face with her hand as if she was getting ready to suck him.

In the way that she was staring at his cock bulging out his underwear, he was staring at her naked tits. Having already crossed the line and gone beyond the point of no return, a mother and son forever lost to incest, they were already past what was deemed appropriate and what was deemed sexual depravity. Then he said what she feared he'd say.

"Sorry Mom. I can't do this," he said. "This is wrong. I can't show you my cock. I'm sorry but I just can't. You're my mother."

Suddenly feeling foolish that she was sitting there naked while her son was the more mature one for not showing her his prick, she felt embarrassed that she had shown her son her naked body, especially when he didn't appear to want to return the favor. She felt even more embarrassed that, upon his command, she had bent over in front of her son and allowed him to cup and finger her pussy. Now filled with shame and remorse, maybe in the way that she feared too, he feared what would happen next if he showed his mother his naked cock.

Obviously frightening him by sexually pressuring him, maybe she had been too aggressive in allowing him to see her naked body. Maybe she should have teased him more first before removing her robe. Maybe under the pretense of Valentine's Day, she should have kissed her son and slipped him her tongue while feeling his cock through his jeans. Maybe getting him more in the mood for romance and for sex, she should have allowed him to touch and feel her tits through her bathrobe before getting naked.

"You must," she said. "Please Tommy, I need to see your—"

Stopping her in mid-sentence with open mouth and bulging eyes, he lowered and removed his underwear to show his mother his big prick.

"Here it is," he said looking at her staring at him.

"Wow!" She looked from his cock to look up at him before staring back down at his big prick. "You have the biggest prick I've ever seen in my life and I've seen some big ones in my day, while working as a lifeguard," she said. Not daring to tell her son how many men's cock she's felt in her hand, sucked in her mouth, and fucked in her pussy, she didn't want him to know her as the whore she's always been. Briefly she looked up at her son before returning her focused stare to his cock again. "I've never seen a cock so big," she said with a nervous laugh. So wanting to touch him and take him in her hand to stroke him, she paused while staring at her son's penis. "Have you measure it?"

"Yes," he said.

She looked up at him wild-eyed.

"How big is it?"

She stared up at him waiting for him to respond before looking down with her eyes automatically locked onto his giant cock.

"Ten inches," he said.

"Ten inches? Wow! And it's so big around too. No wonder why Jenny, Marsha, Rachel, Christine, and Julie broke up with you? How would they ever wrap their hands around that monster? How would they ever fit that thing in their mouths? How would they ever—"

"Mom. Please stop. You're embarrassing me. You're making me feel sad. I feel bad enough as it is."

"Sorry. I didn't realized that I was saying what I was thinking out loud," she said. As if debating what she was about to say, she put a finger to her lip before blurting out her question. "Does it get any bigger than that?"

"Sometimes," he said, "when I'm really sexually excited or when I'm, you know, masturbating. Instead of getting very much longer, it grows harder and wider."

Opening her mouth to accept her finger as if she was accepting her son's cock inside, she was bold enough to blurt her next question. With her hand poised at the ready to touch it, she looked up at her son while waiting for him to answer.

"May I touch it?"

He looked down at his cock before staring at his mother and before dropping his focused stare to leer at her naked breasts.

"Only if you allow me to feel your breasts," he said staring at her exposed breasts as if he was asking for a second helping of dessert.

In the way that he looked down at his naked cock, she looked down at her naked tits before they both looked up at one another. Now in the way that she was staring at his cock, he was staring at her tits.

"Okay," she said as if she was wrestling with the thoughts of saying no to him. As ridiculous as him saying no to her touching his cock, she'd never say no to him feeling her tits. "Just not my nipples because—"

Too late, before she could even answer, he was already fondling her C cup breasts while fingering her nipples. Rubbing them and pulling them, he showed as much excited interest in her nipples as he did for her breasts.

"Tommy no. Not my nipples. I mean it. Please don't touch my nipples," she said pulling away from him and falling into herself with her arms covering her breasts as if protecting herself from being hit by someone or something.

Caught up in the spur of the moment and afraid of what she'd sexually do when aroused after he started fingering her nipples, she felt bad that she raised her voice to him. Wanting nothing more than having him finger and suck her nipples, she felt worse that she denied her son the feel of all of her tits, including her nipples. Only, sexually excited enough as she was, if he sexually excited her anymore, she'd suck his cock. If he sexually excited her anymore, she'd allow her son to cum in her mouth. If he sexually excited her anymore, she'd allow her son to force that huge cock inside of her pussy.

"Why? I love your nipples Mom. You're nipples are so big and hard. I love your big nipples. I love your big tits."

He loved her big nipples. He loved her big tits. She closed her eyes and swooned at the thought of her son fingering her nipples before sucking her nipples.

"Because you'll get me sexually excited and I'm already sexually excited enough with you seeing me naked and with me seeing your big cock," she said turning red. "Even though I'm your mother, I'm still a woman. Even though you're my son, you're still a man."

Already having second thoughts about not allowing her son to have his wicked way with her nipples and any other part of her body, she wondered if he'd allow her to touch his cock if she gave him permission to finger her nipples. Only with her touching his cock and him fingering her nipples, there's no telling what would happen next.